Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of elves and werewolfs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Of elves and werewolfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Tanya smiles as his head is craddled in between her brest as she rubs his body to ease some tension in his muscles "i can't wait to have your baby "she says kissing his forehead "do you think it will be a boy or a girl? "She asked as she watched him ger linda ready for some amazingly wonderful sex she smiles as she watched as linda mounted him and began rock his would with her skill to please him

Linda mounted conall as his cock goes into her woman hood she moans loudly in great plesure "yes my handsome stud i did miss your big thick meaty cock that makes virgin beg for more "linda says as she rides conall slowly and plesurebly as her gigantic tits jiggle in his face as they  giggle about in his face as the movement of his head cuses Tanya tits to jiggle against his face as both women chuckle as they rub his muscled body "you know i wouldn't mind getting pregnant again conall please fill me with your thick wite baby making juices "she says begging as she rides him more roughly to give him even more pleasure to satisfiy his sexual needs
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:44 am

Conall felt like a true stud being in the company of very attractive women caressing and massaging him wanting to bare his children. He laughed evilly. "Well, if you want strong children, then keep on worshiping my sacks of seed" he said. He loved having his balls squeezed in this way, firm but not too tight. He continued to ram his rod into the newly broken in virgin making sure she would be so loose that only he could gain pleasure from her. He finally spurted his seed inside her before he let out a heavy sigh. "Alright, I want Tanya to lay back on the pillows so I can lay between her legs. She can massage me and play with you while you ride me like a horse. I want your huge mama giantess tits in my face, you hear?" he asked as they got into position. He laid his head on Tanya's tits as he helped Linda get on top of him. "Alright babe!" he told her as he made her sit on his cock. "Does that feel familiar? Did you miss it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 2:25 pm

Tanya smiled at the thought of being a mother and wouldn't mind haveing one of his strong pups "you know conall i wouldn't mind having one of your pups "Tanya says and squeezed his ball against hopefully she would get his hot sticky seed in her and smiled watching him to see if he liked it to know that she is pleaseing the big burly beast the feels his sticky wite baby making juices explode inside her self

"Well conall looks like the elf wants have your pup and if you want you can father my child if you want "Linda says as she keeps rubbing all over conall body and "now you big handsome stud what would you like me to do when its my turn "she says kissing his strong musscles and massage them tenderly as she waits for when he is ready to mate with her she wanted that thick meaty cock so bad she could barly contain her self when he finaly did his deed with Tanya "are ya ready for round two? "Linda says with a playful wink
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Conall enjoyed how Linda seemed to know just the places to explore. "Well you better be warmed up and wet when I'm coming for you" he said in a seductive voice. He chuckled to himself when she spoke about his thick meaty baby maker. "Well...it's great for making babies with isn't it?" he asked wondering if she wanted him to father her daughter. He continued to ram his cock into Tanya and groaned to her groping his large balls. "What are you doing there?" he asked as he caressed her body. "You better be careful, or you'll get up getting yourself and Linda pregnant" he warned.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Linida smiles as she keeps exploreing conall body and kisses his neck and wispers in his ear "oh i know you'll fuck me good and proper after your done with Tanya"Linda says ws she rubs his big muscular body and nuzzles the crook of his neck as she waits now craving his thick juiceycock"i want you in me so badly conall i crave you thick meaty baby maker "she says and rubs him all over

Tanya moans loudly "it feels wonder full conall it hurt at first but now it feels wonderful "she moaned as she grope his orange sided balls and rubs them slowly and pesurbly and wonder his he will get pregnant and carry his child she pushes the thought out of her mind and rubs conall balls lowly and plesubly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 6:51 pm

Conall snorted through his nose as she rubbed his knot, and he soon slid his huge member inside her innards stretching them out to their limits. He began his rounds by rocking his hips into her vigorously at the edge of the bed. He looked towards Linda evilly as she rubbed his body, and he growled at her seductively. "Don't you worry...I fuck you good an proper" he said before he started rubbing her giant bubble butt. "Man that pregnancy sure worked wonders on your figure" he said before he looked down at Tanya. "How are you holding out? Does it feel good, or does it hurt too much?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Tanya yelps as he pulled her twords him self soon she feel the tip of his member rub the lips of her vagina she maon in plesure and rubs the knot slowly and plesurebly "it feels so good "she says moanig loudly as his big member

Linda smirks as she feels up conall"i a bit jelous she gets your big meaty cock first hope you have enough energy to fuck both me and her? "She says and kisses him rub his big muscular body "i can't wait till your cock fills out my pussy "she says and kisses his neck tenderly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:27 am

Conall licked his lips with anticipation as the virgin was very adamant in riding him first. He imagined how good and tight she would feel against his staff. "Heh, I can't wait to pop that cherry" he said as he reached down to feel up his rapidly hardening cock. "Whatever works for you..." he said as they walked into his room. He watched him and smirked quickly grabbing Tanya by the ankle and tugged her down to the edge. He was on his knees as he grabbed her hips to pull her in onto his huge cock. He stopped just as the tip touched her folds, which he made her grab onto the base of his rod where his knot was. "rub that spot when I fuck you" he said before he winked at her. "Go crazy! Do what you wish. Hell, I want Linda to feel me up and show me how bad she wants me to fuck her while I break in the new girl" he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Tanya blushed and and asked "may i go first? "She asked as Linda smiles "ok if she goes first you got to pop her cherry while she eats me out "she says to both conall and tanya "ok are you ok with that conall? "Tanya asked as she feels up conalls muscles and looks into his eyes with her eyes as the three go into his bed room as Linda lays on the bed tanya looks at the huge bed she lays on the left both linda and Tanya make room for conall

"Is this enough room? "Tanya asked as lind speaks up "hey Tanya sense this is your first time you like to explore mine and conall bodies? "She asked Tanya thinks then looks at them both ans asks "can i? "She asked looking at the two "I don't mind what about you conall? "Linda asked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Conall lead them down the streets and to his cozy cabin in the woods. He's member had already firmed and fattened up, which he chuckled to her question on feeling him up. "Go ahead please..." he said before he took her hand and shoved it down his pants where she could feel he was much bigger than a cucumber in girth and length. Farther down his balls felt like they were the size of oranges. He laughed at her shocked reaction, which he gave a seductive growl. "I hope you love huge cocks" he said. He immediately got naked in the living room, which his enormous mother fucking dick jutted out and defied gravity. "Who wants to be up first? Or do you want to explore my body some?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Linda soon desides they leave the tavern as they walk down the streets into the woods Tanya groans waking up "waht was in that mead! ?"she says looking twords linda "well it's porably that the mead was too strong for ya"Linda says

As the three of them walk to his lair tanya walks up and asked "coalln can i feel how big your cock is  please? "She asked shyly as  little  smirk is on Linda face  linda giggles and says"well looks like our threesome is still on? "Linda says as Tanya smiles nervously wondering exactly how big was his royal jewls so her curious nature led to her grouping his package she blushed at the bluge she saw before touching it it took both her hands to get a good feel of it

"How big is he! ?"Tanya asked as linda smirks and says "let's say after mateing with him he will be filling you from now on "she remarked Tanya jaw drops
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Conall looked at her sternly. "Of course we aren't going to leave her. She's far away from home for howling out loud" he said before he sighed heavily once she picked up Tanya. "There will be plenty of fun. I just get annoyed whenever a woman falls asleep on me during love making" he said. He looked outside as the moon was full and the air was crisp and cold. It was one of those nights where a guy like him would be most appreciated in bed. "Well shall I take you to my lair?" He's asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:17 pm

"Maybe but we can't just leave her here mabye she can still come with us? "Linda says helping tanya who giggles "aww no fun for me she giggles as she hiccups "the mear must have been stronger than i thought Linda giggles putting the elf arm around her shoulder Tanya smiles and gives linda a big kiss on the lips one of the other men nearly choks on his drink
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Conall thought about it seriously. What were the perks to being a werewolf that were unique that was not so obvious? He shook his head when she asked him what the look was for. "Say, you've been with me long enough to know what kind of perks I have, correct?" He's asked. He looked over at the sleeping Tanya. "Well looks like you'll get me all to yourself tonight, yea?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:59 am

Soon linda came back with the salad as Tanya shakes her head "so uh what perks do you have of being a were wolf she asked getting a bit tipsy from the mead "looks like the elf haf enough mead? "Linda giggles as she sees the serious look on conall face "what's that look for!?"she asked wiped down the table taking the salad plate and stek back to be washed as Tanya starts to doze off
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 am

Conall looked at them oddly. "Didn't she order a salad?" he asked before a cheeky toothy grin crept upon his lips. "I guess I turned you into a meat eater then?" he asked. He gave Linda a wink knowing just what she liked to do with him before they did the deed. Indeed his male organs were quite large and most women found cumbersome to tackle, but for the larger taller women, he was the ideal size. He gave her a playful swat on her butt as she went off to finish her shift. He looked over at her and chuckled to himself. "Well, Linda can help you get used to things. I remember my first time...Heh, it always seems less awkward to have at least one person know what they are doing" he said before he took another swig of his drink. "I'm pretty sure that Linda will have to return to her home later on, but that don't mean you'd have to...I'm sure you'd like to have the full wolf experience, don't ya?" he asked before he gave her a playful wink. The other werewolves scowled at him knowing that he just scored a rare threesome. He looked up at them amused as he turned their prank into something of envy.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:17 am

Linda soon comes over with the steak and mead"i don't mind "linda says happily as Tanya blushes
Then she says "I'm still a virgin"she says and takes a bite of her steak as Linda smiles and looks at tanya and snikers "well looks like your getting even more meat tonight "she chuckels as she referred to conalls big package tanya soon grew three shade of red on her face

"Well i should be getting of work soon "Linda says as Tanya was eating her steak still blushing as she see the big smirk on conall face
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:43 am

Conall looked at her oddly and cocked his head cutely when she asked to have a one-night-stand with him. He chuckled nervously not having any problem with having things kinky. "Well, since you're the second one to as me, I would ask the first woman who asked to bed with me tonight. My bed's plenty big enough for three of us" he said. He knew Linda was listening, and he chuckled to himself. "It's up to you tonight" he whispered to her as she asked him if he wanted more alcohol. "Of course I do!" he said eagerly. He scratched the back of his head wondering if these two ladies were comfortable around each other. Of course one was Elfen and the other half giant, and they were much more different than humans.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 am

Tanya chuckles and smiles "well i thout it was time i see the world meet new pepole and possibly find love "she says to conall as she puts her han over his hand /paw it made her hands look small linda sees this and wonders if this elven woman could tame the big bad wolf soon after thier meal and a couple of drinks  and linda taking her daughter up stiar for bed Tanya asked conall "hey i know we just met but may i bed with you tonight you know what the humans call a one night stand? "She said holding his huge furry claws /hands  

Linda hid behind a pillar listening to thier conversation and thinking that Tanya could possably tame the big bad wolf or as she said yet another one night stand so she stays listen but goes up and asked "would you like more mead conall? "She asked him by name the looks at tanya "and you miss? "

"Yes miss and my name is tanya"Tanya says smiling as linda chuckled and says
"oh first name basis uh well then tanya please call me by my name witch is linda "she giggles
"oh well then Linda "
tanya says "may i have some steak? "She asked
"oh course dear and i get you more mead too "linda says kindly as Tanya nods
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Conall Vanagandr was not your typical werewolf from Doggerland. In fact, he was the direct descendant of the Big Bad Wolf, which this was no surprise to why he grew so huge. Standing at a shocking 7 feet 6 inches in height and weighed 36 stones of terrifying muscle, he certainly took the cake of the mightiest warrior in all the lands. He was so large in fact it was hard to fit him with an armor, but that did not stop him. Thanks to his stature and good looks, he's never been without the good company of a woman. It was often very difficult to have a long lasting relationship as more were wanting to give him a try just to say they could or just they were simply curious on what it would be like to date him. Some however grew addicted to him, but they just loved the sex. Linda was one such individual.

She did wind up pregnant however, and they all had a feeling that the child was his. Linda could not smell as good as the werewolves could, and they finally directed the daughter to him, which he did not like the sounds that came from a child's hungry tummy. The way that she bonded with him so easily only strengthened his suspicions that she was his. He looked at the bar maid amused as she shoved him, which he returned it with a good groping of her large milf rear. "It's alright...I have no problem sharing—with her" he said. She sighed heavily once she left her daughter with him, which he took in a deep breath. "Oh boy" he muttered.

He looked over at Tanya who seemed to have a very different sort of scent and gaze. He had not yet experienced this look before, but he was not afraid to speak to her. "The name is Conall, and might I say that armor looks most eloquent. Are you an archeress?" he asked. She did look to be a very powerful elfen, which it could mean that her family were in the military and hunters. "So what brings you out here newcomer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Tanya as beautiful elven maiden rides in on her horse white  into the next town it was a rustic urban village with houses and places of bissnus like shops and taverns  the she is greeted by wherewolfs she knew this bcause  they were in thier beast like forms  

she smiles as they were firendly she belives they are not all big and scary she enters a tavern and is seated and is soon join by the biggest man she ever seen and knowe right away that this was one of the alphas she blush as he stares at her

"may I help you? "She says shyly as linda one if the bar maids wisperd that his was someone well know in the village linda  looks to him "let me guess the usual the linda asked the man  before taking Tanya oder and tanya asnswers linda and says

"oh i will like a salad plese"tanya asked  linda  nods and goes gets the oders ready for them "here this is on the house giving the each a mug of mead as linda gives the man  a litte shove to singal that she wants to have sex to night tanya
     tanya  looks up at the man she could see his face when the lanters light hit it she blushed he was really handsome she sat there as the bustle of the tavern got louder and louder

she then thinks of something else to say
"hi my Name is Tanya may i ask good sir what your name might be? "She asked looking at her with her beautiful eyes as she puts her hair behind her ear

http://mustesielu.deviantart.com/art/Elven-Princess-189818286

http://xxmurplexx.deviantart.com/art/Tipsy-Bar-Maid-516521083

Of elves and werewolfs Aclipsa_oc_commission_by_xdtopsu01-d9x1ldkOf elves and werewolfs Medieval_maggie_by_midnight_maid-d9hsaboOf elves and werewolfs Gun_show_by_wargreymon43-dahglli

Tanya was a proud beautiful independent elfen maiden who lived in a mysterious adventurous world. Being a single woman, she had to go out to meet different people, which there were a lot in the booming capital city and even the towns around. She decided to ride in her white horse into the rustic village on the that was nestled between the rustle and bustle of city life and the wild untamed wilderness. This was where the adventurers, hunters, and soldiers hung out—the most rugged of men! The houses, shops, and taverns where medieval style with cobblestone streets. In the tavern the she is greeted by a group of werewolves shifted in their beast forms. They appeared jubilant and carefree thanks to the hard liquor.  

She smiles as they were friendly not at all intimidated by them. They were not all big and scary; albeit, they were more inclined to get her to bed with them instead of wanting to rip her to shreds. She approached the counter before she was soon joined by the biggest werewolf she had ever seen, and knew straight away that this was the alpha of the wolf pack. She blush as he gazed upon her seductively, which he looked really powerful, warm, and perfect for snuggling up to on those damn cold nights.

"May I help you?" Linda, the bar maid, asked casually. She caught that her patron was eyeing the alpha male, which she leaned in to whisper, "This guy is a legend here in the village. He took on three Orcs by himself in hand-to-hand combat. I'd be careful around him if I were you. He can get...pretty intense." she looked over at him and placed a hand over her wide birthing hips. "Let me guess...the usual right?" She asked him with a sassy tone, which he nodded with a low seductive growl. She blushed slightly having those feelings come back, but she was not going to bring in strange men around her young daughter to have a one-night-stand with; although, he did seem to be a pretty caring father type figure. She pushed back her desires and looked to Tanya for her order.

"Oh! I would like a salad and a strawberry daiquiri, please" Tanya asked sweetly. Linda nodded and left to fill the orders. Her father was in the back butchering away a cow for the werewolves. It was a lot of work, but they did pay very well. She placed the order on the table with a rock placed on top before she glanced over at the doorway overhearing the werewolves getting rowdy and irritated. She looked over at her overworked father seeing him wave at her to pacify them. She started filling up large mugs full of mead and dashed out wit six mugs in each hand. "Here this is on the house!" She told them as she passed them each a mug. As Linda gave the alpha the mug, she found that her daughter had sneaked downstairs and started talking to him. He did not treat her daughter like a pest, but instead he fed her curiosity of a werewolf. He lifted her up with her hanging off his forearm, and he laughed with that deep wholesome voice. Linda came up to him giving him a little flirtatious shove to signal that she was receptive to have him spend the night with her.

Linda took her daughter's hand purposely bending over in front of him to give him a good view of her ass as she lectured her daughter. "Now what have I told you about bothering the customers?" she asked. She flinched to his advances, but she knew that he would never turn down an opportunity like this. "I'm sorry mommy...I was just so hungry! They said that he would share his food with me" she complained pointing at the other werewolves. They glanced over and looked at the little girl before they snickered pretending to not know what she was talking about. Linda frowned and looked over at the Alpha hoping he would be angry with the situation. The way he responded was shocking, but it would definitely ease her mind on bringing him upstairs into her bedroom. She soon let her daughter sit upon his lap, and she smiled at him. "Thank you...um, would you please watch her for me?" she asked.

Tanya looked up at the alpha she could see his face how it glowed proudly off the lights from the lanterns. She blushed at how incredibly handsome he was, and he was great with kids. She sat there as the bustle of the tavern got louder and louder, and she thinks of something to say. "H-hi! My Name is Tanya, may I ask you good sir what your name might be?" she asked as she batted her beautiful eyes at him as she tucked her hair behind her ear. He was definitely the kind of stud she was looking for, but she was not interested in a one-night-stand. She wanted to domesticate this wild beast and get him to settle down with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of elves and werewolfs   Of elves and werewolfs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of elves and werewolfs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: