Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 3:57 am

Nova took her shower but today she was feeling great, so she washed her body and knocked on the side of the door for the male to come in. Once inside she open the shower curtain, and showed Kayle her nice naked body, as water fall off her pale skin the same body John saw . "I need ya to go inside the draws and fix up my clothing please come back when your done" she asked she saw a sokay from his lips and whent back to her cleaning once he came back in to tell her he was done, she noded and grabed his arm and hand and placed it onnher both breast."how about you get a reworde for today ?mm" she let him play around with her breast as she removed his hand from there "take off your clothing" after saying that he knew well bout to happen, nova pulled him into the shower now there naked body was touchingnone another she knows John wanted to touch her first but he wasn't here "mm you smell nice" she purred moving her hand up and down his naked body, now her hand griping his cock. She moved her head to the side of his neck as she rubed her clit onnhis cock"mmm ahh " she moaned wanting some sex here and now."go rough on me" she purred
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 am

kyle kept gaurd he did not rebute her he did not want to end up like david did that was the last thing the youth wanted his life had barely begun he was well expieanced for 25 but still he did not want to die so young in life
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:46 pm

He slowly got up from his sleep, before they hade sex she pour wine for him, but he didnt know ahs put sleeping pills into it. Only in gis boxers he quckly got up and heard the sound of boams going off. He yelled in anger, but nova didn't hesr a thing as she entered the cell with alotnof his crew, and pulled out a knife. As she chuckled evily. "Here are my words, before ya all die, " her yellow eye soon turned red" I'll ee ya all in hell" she laughed then her eyes was back to different colors yellow and blue. Now the door to the gallows closed behind her, and only the second floor can hear the sounds of pain, and gorey screams as nova was having the time of her life. Now the supernova is the top ranking pirest ships innspace. As she exit the door to the gallows she was covered head to toe in blood.

She waved her hand asking the men to clean it up and disposal the bodys. As she walked pasted the two men, and kayl she claped softly."if you guys ever try to do anything wrong tk me.. you'll be in the same spot as them" she added now they where off to steal fromnthe porting dock, as nova plan is to take over as many docks as she can. But first a shower she called for Kayle to keep eatch while John was taking care of the ship.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:35 pm

hey locked onto her teleported her and her craft back to her ship then had the crew unload the ship of its treaures and set a bomb to blow it up. once nova was safe and the crew unloaded David ship and was back on board kyle activated the detonator to destroy the ship David still sleeping was put in the gallows for the rest of his life as his ship was destroyed while he slept giving nova many opportunities to end his life how she saw fit
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:55 pm

She was traped, she was captured, but lucky she manged to excape his grasp, but it didnt last long, as hd took her to his master bed room and mated once again with the female. Long none stop sex, yes it felt amazing, but that spark she once feel for him waant there, is like masterbating to a toy. Here was nothing there that she really loved or liked. As he crashed asleep she left the male to his dreams, and once so, she got dressed and ran over to her ship, which was sadly being protected.

Mean while the men drove the ship now able to make it to the larger ship, as the male asked the four girls about why she left the twin walked forward, and then shs anwered. "Well she left to talk to David.. but you don't know his but.. he is nova's first love, first man that she hade sex with..and he wants her because he wants her... but now.. she left and he is a cleaver ass hole.. she wanted to be her osn women.. and now." On the monitor above the glass wall a screan poped up and showed nova talking over her phone."hay.. how are you.. am stuck.. how about you men take menout of here.. just us the Canon and start this bitch" as he plan was to have sex with him and tire him out and now they can destroy his base while he was tired out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:24 pm

while she and david talked kyle ad joh n caught up to her in her huge ship john tried to teleport her back to the ship while kyle asked the quad girls why nova left the ship in her own craft
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 pm

infinite.mystic wrote:
i'll play john and kyle u can do davie i dunno what he sid so tag)

Kk I'll wait for y to post the rp I'll do somthing))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 pm

((its okay, just play the gjy you are now, just lut him as big cheater.))

Nova laughed loudly after reading his lips"dear I came here by ship, I can easyly getnout by hacking into your system! That and how sad, how does it feel to be alone? " She asked as she pressed her sword closer to his neck , then she put the sword away"off your not worth killing, " she added not really wanting to kill him, how can she? He was her first , she couldn't but at this ponit. She needed to get a back bone and fight. But the next thinf happened he spoke but he did some different move mental with his lips to make her think he's sayinf aomthing else. "Um... " she pulled out her sword again pointing t his heart"do ya mind saying that again?" The rokm was quite as every one was looking at the two killers of space, there was no way a normale person could not hear that. Now he knew, her weekness, she could not hear.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 pm

david did not seem to be afraid "kill me then beause now your hear your not going back unless you agree to be my mat or you kill me" he said (sorry im not good at tinking outside the box)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Nova moved her hand through her lonf black hair, nos she kinda like not hearing, because she didn't hade to hear his voice. As she read his lips, it was hard to by how he spoke. Shs bit her ljps only able to get a few words from him but she put it together which took her a while for her to reply too, while she think for a moment she added"aww, that's why am here, I came here because I know dame well , about my location. So thats why you called for a war, now i will not allow my sekf to back down from a fight. Nor do I want to fight you, because that ship and every one on that crew is important to me even though I dont pay them enough." She whispered that but hsr voice as in many different tones which kinda gave it away that she couldn't even hear her sekf talk. But she tryed to playbjt cool. "Also I broke up with you because our sex wasn't good.." she paused "your" she fixed her self. Crossing her arms ubder her breast making them look biger "that and it was great when I took your shit and left " she laughed loudly pulking out a sword from her back boot" like I said I will not fight you, because I will not let my sekf go as low as to beinf your sex doll, I wount mind though if you knew hos to give a women good sex" she added using her free hand to pull her left bra down abit showing him her good s as a tease before puting it back in place and poniting the sword to his neck.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:13 pm

"thst snd more but asking you back never worked i figure this just might but i necver expected you to come alone into my ship where i can take you ain every way i have envisioned since yu and i parted ways" he said he never wanted the relationship to end but she left him heartbrken and blew up his ship at the time to prevent him from following her which worked

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Nova didn't see how her little show bothered the doctor. Once she was in a spare of clothing she put her high black boots on and walkes out of the room and followed John for a while untill she took a sharp turn left, as she waved her hand goos bye. As they stere the ship, movinf it to tthe right location they needed to be. Sadly things can not get any better the plan was for nova to go see David by hee self o have a private talk with him, maybe talkingg to him will stop the fight. But she stoped in her foot steps,"I.. cant hear.." she needed to drive her smaller ship twords the place but she couldn't hear , how was she going to drive her ship with out hearinf the map system. She pusled for a second, then she desited to just go, all she has to do is keep an eye on her map and not get lost. She walked twords her smaller ship , on the supernova, the side of the ship are smaller looking parking stalls for smaller ships. Nova has hers being a blue and black ship, its used as a privet cover ship as no one can see it. As the the large space ship begain t move into hyper drive , which took a few seconds noca needed to wajt untill the lights turn ed to green then it was done. She walked kcer to her smler ship and drove off.

After a hours she made it to his ship, his was much much larger then hers, tk the ponit of a large black iron claw grabed her ship to dock it into the docking stations. There the claw placed her ship into a large open docking station filled with other ships , shap and size. Still she was on high alert, her small poisen knife in her boot, and her strong laser gunn in her back underwere, she was ready walking up the felt of stairs nos in the main area as she saw no other hen David, she couldn't hesr him nor see his lips as he was to far, by the way his face turned he pressed a button on the wall and there platform lowered him infrount of nova as he spoke again now she was able to read his lips ."so why do ya wish to fight me? Miss my body? She asked as he wanted her as the paer of the deal.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:24 pm

she didn't notice but john flexed his hand into a fist to keep himself from exploring that pinkness between her legs and he absently licked his lips imagining how sweet nova would taste her if her lips were any indication he knew the rest of her must taste just as good. he went to do as she commanded "good luck to us all" he said and went to the bridge and started the ship with kyles help they flew it towards the cordinated the quads gave to kyle to out in the computer
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Nova fixed her bra and watched his lips moved, once they stoped she looked at him a few seconds before puting her panites on, as the color is a almost see through lace panites. Raiseing her lag up to put them on as almost like a good show, a good few by looking at her folds. Once the panites as on, she shook hee head" pirests do that, we finda good ship, rade it, takd the peoole from it and blownit up. Ljke I said to you , but with him its the same thing, he will find us to you and to my other crew, never heard the more the better? " She paused for a sexond knowing much she hated this man "his name is David.. he enjoys to pick a fight in the cheepist way he can.. um.. " she stoped and blushed slowly covering her breast as she never told no one, not a sibgle soul that she used to date him, and he was her first. She quckly looked back at him and shook her head trying to show off her domainnce. "Get the ship started...if he trys to win.. goos luck." She added as it's been 7years since they last seen one another. And she knows best , maybe if she has sex with him he wikl back off."I got a plan.. and its not a very good one." She added. Puting her clothinf on.((you can play David, he is rude, very outgoing , and plays out side the rules, and he thinks out side the box.))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:57 pm

when she said well he turned away realizing she caught him staring then forced himself to face her Its just i dont want you to lose nova you gave me the new position just recently if you lose we all lose you then what happens does he distroy you ship and evryone on it ? he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 am

Nova faced the four girls then was turned around to face John, reading his lips , she already knows about how odd it is , after the battle he wanted to fight her. She knows this is some kind of sick trick but that didn't stop her, she wasn't going give up. As she slaped his hand away from her shoulders, "no , I know things smell fishy, but indont give up! He wants to fight me that's fine, but that doesnt mean I'll lose!" She hit her chest making her breast bounce "that and to make it to his area is a kong trip, so miss Rian send overr the email telling him "yes"" she added the girls noded and rushed out. Then looked back over to John crossing her arms "it takes two days hyper drive but normale it takes two weeks. " Nova walked over to her draw and removed her tawle as she got dressed right there infrountnof the male medic , as he got a nice view of her nicely shaped add. Putingnher bra on she turned to the side fixing her bra and looking over to him to see ifnhe said anything."well?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 am

he went to her and turned her to face "him "this isnt a good idea" he said "you cant hear and your still weak from the attack' he said "we can not cancel; doing so would be the same as admitting defeat but you dont got to rush there  right away" he said "you should heal first " he said then thought of something "maybe he attacked you knowing the bet knowing your weakness and knowing by attacking he had a good chance of causing you injury  and withdraw or be weak when he battled you" he knew he could not truly stop her but even she had to notice this seemed a bit fishy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Nova could tell by hos frustrated his face look. He got her to laugh, then watched him close the curtens ,tellinf hsr to hury up. Roleing hsr eyes she finished up her shower and wraped a tawle around her body walking out of tje steamy bath room, and nos in her bed room watching the girls. No time al of them jumped up asking her many questions at a time, moved her eyes left to right and by the look on her face she couldn't get alot of words, as the nore they speaked the more angery nova got as she couldn't understand them, normaley nova would already have anwered them. But she didn't hear them"stop... I csnt hear a sjngle thing.. what I got is that a stronger male from a different part of space wants to challenge me to a fight? " And fromnthe few words from each of there lips , nova hit the nail on the head as they all noded as she was correct. Crossing hsr arms abit impressed of her self puffing her chest out sith pride. As she waved her hand over to John.."gdt my armer ready, nos why am I fightinf him?" She asked then one kf the females anwered that , "well, someone made a bet.. if you win you get to take his ship, the largest ship in the world, filled with gold and 'treashers', " she added then nova moved her body away from John nd cllser to her staf"and if he wins?" Now she was into this, as she loves bets and fightinf, she "if you lose your his forever.." she added n nova sigh softly crossing her arms "well... I guess its a deal! Brinf thag fucker here!" She yelled after reading her lios but this was a bad idea as she was still week, and was unable to hear.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 pm

he wiped the water away with a sigh "that does not matter right now" he replied when she asked him if he liked what he saw but his blush and his anger told her more then enough if she heard his voice he would had sounded frustrated in her ears he hen continued to inform her of the arrival of 4 girls demanding to see her when she said to send her a email he reminded her the computer was down and kyle was repairing it for her he then repeated their words "they said we must see nova it is important they are waiting in your bedroom " he said then shut the curtain and left the bathroom returning to the four girls as he muttered to himself 'give me strength..."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 pm

As the younfer teen females waved there hands and waited for him to come back, while he whentnoff they sat back onnthe master bed, enjoying how big it is. While the four girls enjoyed then self's, nova was cleaning the blood off her body, and for the fkrst time since she started this job, it was quite, not a single sound, and she koved it, as the water hit her body, there was no sound of such, nothing as she was alone with her thoughs, 'should I just fuck him ? Na, mmm maybe? I mean me beinf his first is a big deal for most men's shd thought John tryed to call her by saying miss did little to no good, he had to open the shower curtains and see her naked body to gice her the massage. As she washed her soft pale skin body, her breast a nice DD her hips nice and wide perfect for having a child. Her peach fuzz folds, it looked like she fmtook rather good care of her self , as he opened the soft blue certen he saw her gorgeous type body, she turned hdr head to the skde and leaned her head forward leting the water wash herlong black hair, once she washed it she t back slashing ater on to the males face . Turning her body twords him with her hands on her hips, as the water keep runing"yes?" She asked as she read hislips, she smirked and noded understanding as she could tell he was enjoying her body"also like what you see?" She asked stareing at his lips to hear an anwer. Once she read that she said abit loudly"tell them to send me a email, ifbits iinterestinf I will want to see it for my self" the camander added.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:53 pm

He ignored the remark about nova teasing but could not stop the blush as they gestured to his crotch "yeah" he said dryly then they repeated they needed to see nova to whih he said to the four identical girls. "wait here" he said and entered with as much dignity as he could muster but he was losing more and more of it the longer his new position lasted "miss" he said then groaned and went to the door of the bathroom his eyes closed at first but then thinking that was a bad idea he opened them she did say she did not mind others seeing her naked and he sighed as he swiped at his thoughts of her being an exhibitionist. he looked for her knowing she needed to look at him in order to 'hear' him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Fhe quadruples all sighed and left walking over to miss nova dorm, already there the four girls looking the same walked over to John "sir, se need to speak to miss nova, we have some information to speak about.." the firl with the brown eyes said softly , as they all looked at him, one of them spoted sonthing which got her to chuckle"oh, did miss nova tease ya?" The female with the soft green eyes anwered by poniting down at his groin at how wet it is from nova's treatment. Then they all chuckled then stoped in a matter of seconds"we need miss nova, " she added as the other girls stood there waiting for miss nova there caption.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm

"she is not here' kyle told the four girls kindly "and i am a bit busy" he added it came to his attention that before he could look anything up he had to help the rest of the crew with repairs which was what he been doing this entire time until the quad-lookalikes showed up and interrupted him from his work.

john went to her door and stood guard while she bathed giving the woman privacy unaware she had not heard what he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Nova is trained when it comes to reading lips , it just bothered her to know she now has to depend on John the male that never had any kind of sex. Once he got a taste of her touch and tease, she left the male alone as she whent back to the bath room, but she didn't look at him, so she didn't hear anything, it kinda scared her. Not having the power to be on top of every thing. As her workers are healing a few of them are repairing the parts of the ship.

She whent into the shower cleaning her body and hands from what she did the day before and what she did to the young male. After she finished she covered her body in a tawle and got to her room to change. While nova got dressed four girls that looked the same ran over towards Kyle , the girls having the same color hair and style being soft purple and short, and the same outfit being a shirt with a purple skirt and pink lagging. The only difference is there eyes, one having pink eyes, a nother having blue, green, and brown. One of the girls with green eyes walked over to the male Kyla and chuckled as she layes her arm on his shoulder"okay, what's up, so your the poor sucker that got traped in this ship? " she added showing some sassy addatude. As now he had to deal with some other workers. As the female with pink eyes was nicer " we need to talk to nova about some interesting information! " she added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:23 am

"it's fine, I don't mind people looking at my naked body, I mean hay you have seen naked women before , right?" "as a doctor yes " he replied it was his profession "but mostly in books you and yer crew were my first real patients" he said to her and all of her crew were men so that made her the first woman he seen kissed and even touched the power of that knowledge flooded her filled her in a way killing never did the feeling was heady so she was not too surprised to see his shock to her words "I lost my first mate.. I need one in the mean time.. Since you saved my life.. I give you the gift of my first mate, if I have a important call, or someone wants me if am taking s shit or taking a shower , just come in and tell me " he nodded "yes miss nova" john replied knowing that until her hearing returned he would also need to be her ears as well but she could not help notice his blush deepened as she changed being a man's first was intoxicating he was shy and even meek in her naked presence unlike when he was sobbing in the gallows the flood of power blowing up his ship flt good but somehow now it felt she eradicated her rival... where that came from she did not know.

she then saw his eyes widen while she was pressing her naked body onto his kissing his lips once again wrapping her hand around his neck. again her kiss had the same effect as before it made him shiver giving her an odd good feeling she also noticed the built in his pants as his cock erected to the feel of her against him.

Using her hand she grabbed his built and began to run it up and down still in his pants, knowing how good this feel she could feel his shaft thicken, then he came into her hands through his pants, as she chuckled lightly "hope ya like that. Because that's all your going to get from me " his face was a deep red embarrassment on many levers flowed through him as she rubbed his erection his shocked eyes closing slightly as he relaxed to her gentle massage but since he never had a woman ever he came quick filling her hand after he filled he hand with his seed she noticed he was breathing a little heavy from his first ejaculation from a woman then she said "hope ya like that. Because that's all your going to get from me"

After she said that he felt a mixture of emotions all at once; the first was relief that this would not happen with her again followed by disappointment that that was all she was going to do to him He frowned to that he told himself he should be happy about that. maybe he wasn't because he did indeed like it But she called the shots here so he gave a curt nod "do not worry nova i know not to expect anything you are only teasing me once your toy bores you you will discard me back to doctor especially after your hearing returns or until you get someone more permanent for the position" he replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next