Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might be gone forever or awhile?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Might be gone forever or awhile? Empty
PostSubject: Might be gone forever or awhile?   Might be gone forever or awhile? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 pm

•hay•

So am in deep shit for geting doing somthing wait for frgetinf something important and such, like I said am in deep cow shit ,and I will be working soon as well, if I don't reply or any thing or if I reply late its because of that, and if I don't return for a long time , don't worry I'll come back... It's a 50 50 chance of that happening once again I will come bk on that houres but only time cane tell.

Love shany
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone forever or awhile?   Might be gone forever or awhile? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

shanyflower wrote:
•hay•

So am in deep shit for geting doing somthing wait for frgetinf something important and such, like I said am in deep cow shit ,and I will be working soon as well, if I don't reply or any thing or if I reply late its because of that, and if I don't return for a long time , don't worry I'll come back... It's a 50 50 chance of that happening once again I will come bk on that houres but only time cane tell.

Love shany

sorry to hear of your absence since you just came back but thanks for the update return soon if you can
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone forever or awhile?   Might be gone forever or awhile? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Like I am still here but am saying this when I do leave because am still here because am doing a good job of hiding a phone soo ya, but thank ya though
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone forever or awhile?   Might be gone forever or awhile? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Like I am still here but am saying this when I do leave because am still here because am doing a good job of hiding a phone soo ya, but thank ya though
be sure to tell lorichan too she might not see this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone forever or awhile?   Might be gone forever or awhile? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be gone forever or awhile?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Absences-
Jump to: