Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the group

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

New to the group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the group   New to the group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm liking this group already. For now I'm only interested in doing short simply stories, until I regain my inspiration. So here's my idea, [Plot]: Milo (my char) works as an assistant for a publisher who has an unusual client. (your char) is either a famous artiest or novels, who doesn't like going outside, and is incredibly lazy. Therefore Milo has to fulfill her needs, such as shopping, cooking, cleaning, and even help her to get inspired. This can be a mature rp, and your character can be human but I prefer an furry anthro.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the group   New to the group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Hay what the heck! I don't mind jomping on this boat with ya.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: New to the group   New to the group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:25 pm

This may sound strange to you when I say; "I've join this forum to get away from the other groups I belong, like a vacation." I'm just looking for a nice simple and small group that's not too crowded. Big forum groups is ruled by first come first served if you want to play. You could place a request, but no one will answers because they want their needs fulfilled.

What I'm looking for is a simple rp, nothing too lengthy in writing, no complected stories, please don't ask me to play a girl (not until I find my muse again), right now I'm not interested in doing any Yaoi since I've done too many of them. I just looking to find inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the group   New to the group - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: