Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where is everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 pm

iorichan wrote:
infinite.mystic wrote:
iorichan wrote:
I'm sorry...I never really got into full gear here..and then disappeared.

Would anyone be willing to give me a second chance? Sad

sure we can

Thank you...but wondering..how to start? o.o

first start with finding someone to rp with like me thenn next get a story we both can get into then write it up discuss it with your rp parner and then once they agree start it or check rp requests for those looking for ppl to rp in a idea they hve and start rping
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-04-08

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:49 pm

infinite.mystic wrote:
iorichan wrote:

sure we can

Thank you...but wondering..how to start? o.o
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:28 pm

mascara_tears wrote:
Im lurking around my dear, working as a personal carer does leave me with little me time as of late

thanks for the update
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Im lurking around my dear, working as a personal carer does leave me with little me time as of late
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:28 pm

iorichan wrote:

sure we can
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-04-08

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:46 pm

shanyflower wrote:
My parents well, about and unkle don't know I rp, and am not telling them at any time soon. Because if I do it well hit me hard and they will no longer let me go on my phone. So ya am still a young women with short term memory loss. Any who I really hate her. So that's not happening any time soon and she is so Bessy with so many different guys and schoos I dough she will come bk. I found mean not am not I just don't like her.

so you kinda got the same issue as tai but he is older hen you but still lived with his folks so had strict rules i am sorry you got to hide your enjoyment but we all do what we must tai's folks did find out once while he was talking to me he got grounded because of it he then went to doing it secretly but i think they knew he still did it anyway i can not change what happened i can only keep living as long as i can and play with those who are active and want to play with me if they do not reply to the rp i can just guess they git tired of the rp or something came up and too much time passed and they forgot it or something
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:18 pm

My parents well, about and unkle don't know I rp, and am not telling them at any time soon. Because if I do it well hit me hard and they will no longer let me go on my phone. So ya am still a young women with short term memory loss. Any who I really hate her. So that's not happening any time soon and she is so Bessy with so many different guys and schoos I dough she will come bk. I found mean not am not I just don't like her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:00 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Ya but that kinda brakes my heart, he is such a sweat heart. And a great friend... I came back because I manged to fix my prablems but unfortunately for tai that's not the case he has a long way to go.  Ya afew I know because I know them heart to heart. Two close friends one internet friend, one Kik friend, one that used to be my friend, and that's all. But the last girl hasn't been on in almost a year.. Wait.. 2 years.

i don't know if he has problems to fix... all i know is tai said he wanted to do something to make his dada promise and his parents didn't like him roleplaying i know that for a fact so i guess he quit cause he promised his dad on his death bed he would not roleplay he also has a sister to look after and he is the only one who works i am sure the other reason he left is to work hard to take care of her and make sure the hotel is paid since he has no where else to go also i think he knew his family hated it and i knew he had to go online only when he was at his friends so his parents wouldnt know but now he made the promise he will keep it i do know he takes that kind of stuff very seriously

on a side note thanks for inviting your friends here i hope they come to like it as much as you have sorry some of them vanished but that's how it goes sometimes i hope the girl returns someday
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Ya but that kinda brakes my heart, he is such a sweat heart. And a great friend... I came back because I manged to fix my prablems but unfortunately for tai that's not the case he has a long way to go. Ya afew I know because I know them heart to heart. Two close friends one internet friend, one Kik friend, one that used to be my friend, and that's all. But the last girl hasn't been on in almost a year.. Wait.. 2 years.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:44 pm

infinite.mystic wrote:
shanyflower wrote:
Ya, that makes sense. I vanished because I lost someone special, and beaning the teen I was I didn't know what I hade nor did I care about that one person that cared for me. Until I lost that person so it was so much of a loss , kinda like tai when he lost his father I lost my mother. So I disapired because I didn't have the heart to get on line and here I am, clear as day. But it is my falt for not saying other wize. So I don't mind who ever becomes the new advier I would be glad and happy to see the new kind of day.

sorry for your loss the difference is you came back Tai isn't coming back he will still be in the group in case he changes his mind but i doubt he will it's a feeling i got from the message he sent me

this post was also to see who else was active so far only you posted here but 15 ppl have been on the site constantly since the beginning of the year
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:42 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Ya, that makes sense. I vanished because I lost someone special, and beaning the teen I was I didn't know what I hade nor did I care about that one person that cared for me. Until I lost that person so it was so much of a loss , kinda like tai when he lost his father I lost my mother. So I disapired because I didn't have the heart to get on line and here I am, clear as day. But it is my falt for not saying other wize. So I don't mind who ever becomes the new advier I would be glad and happy to see the new kind of day.

sorry for your loss the difference is you came back Tai isn't coming back he will still be in the group in case he changes his mind but i doubt he will it's a feeling i got from the message he sent me
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:34 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Yes I did I have bean here a while and am not chosen?

its not that its more then the time you been here yes you have been here a while and i think you as a friend and a good person but omu and eli been here longer plus i know them more and rememberer last year you vanished for a while if i got sick or lost internet or something i need someone who would be here often especially while i am offline
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Yes I did I have bean here a while and am not chosen?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:26 pm

by the way have you voted in the poll yet?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
I can play afew as well and that's the right sit
sure that is fine Smile
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:31 pm

I can play afew as well and that's the right sit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:07 pm

infinite.mystic wrote:
shanyflower wrote:
Ah okay, I say go on kissanime.net its a good place for animes that and there is two seasons of this wonderful Anime! But any who ya got the idea of how kora -sinsai ((cant spell that!)) Acts and such man how much I love him! So yes I do have my oc ready to go once am done coloring her we will get started!

yah i got the idea and it is spelled "Koro-Sensei" and if we going to do this we need others unless you want to rp most of the class i cant do everyone but i will play a few

and the correct web address to kissanime is https://kissanime.to/
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:04 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Ah okay, I say go on kissanime.net its a good place for animes that and there is two seasons of this wonderful Anime! But any who ya got the idea of how kora -sinsai ((cant spell that!)) Acts and such man how much I love him! So yes I do have my oc ready to go once am done coloring her we will get started!

yah i got the idea and it is spelled "Koro-Sensei" and if we going to do this we need others unless you want to rp most of the class i cant do everyone but i will play a few
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:19 am

shanyflower wrote:
Ya! Well the English dud ends on a cliffhanger as with the English sub its still on going

i watched all 22 episodes of the subtitle version on funimation.com i could only watch episode 1 & 2 in dub cause i do not have a subscription
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:54 am

Ya! Well the English dud ends on a cliffhanger as with the English sub its still on going
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:26 am

shanyflower wrote:
Aw , atm am into that Anime! And it's such a good Anime! Trust me you will love it so much, but any who I do not seem to have any more ideas other then it relates to the Anime  ° assassination classroom°

i checked it out.. it was interesting but the anime has a cliffhanger ending oh well guess its fine gives a chance to make our own stoyline to it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Aw , atm am into that Anime! And it's such a good Anime! Trust me you will love it so much, but any who I do not seem to have any more ideas other then it relates to the Anime ° assassination classroom°
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: