Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A long way from home ((open/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Amy looked up into the night sky to see it was still late. Or was it super early in the morning she didn't know exactly, slowly geting up from the dirt floor, Amy watched the grumpy wolf leave the tree trunk and ran off to gather food. What surprised her was how fast he got the dear. Slowly geting to her feet the female sat down on a cold flat Rock and watched him pull a spoon close to her lips to ask to tast. Amy didn't mind as she moved her lips to the spoon and tasted what he cooked up with the meat, the juices was just right, and tasted wonderful. Slowly leaning back to crack her back, trying to stop that one spot of pains he has on her back. A soft blush ran across her checks remebering the kiss hd have her" so you don't recall the kiss?! You kissed me.. And... It.. It felt.. Nice.. Not that I will kiss a mut!" She yelled trying to cover the cuteness in her voice. Holding her sword in one hand and her other hand playing with her soft milk shake curles , Amy could see the worry in his eyes when he sees her arm." Don't sorry about that" she added before watching him cook the meat.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Adolfo wakes up and was quiet grumpy he groans"what is wrong with you shut up and get ready to leave"he says as he goes to scout for food and some fresh water he soon comes back with a deer he sets it on a flat stone and starts to get the meat "so what is your name girl mine is Adolfo"he says as he soon was finished skinning the deer he uses what he had found and Brought with him to make a stew he holds a spoon full to her mouth and asks"would you like a taste"raising a brow
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:56 pm

((Can u try to make the next post abit longer?))

Amy blushed once again feeling his wolf lips on her soft pink lips, using her arms to push him away from her body." Hay what the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled with her face bright red. Moving her sleaves to cover her mouth backing away from the male wolf, while his body was abit sleepy with her loud voice she woke him up to see her red face and her back far agest the wooden wall of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 1:02 pm

He holds her close in his it wasn't possesvly but more like a need to protect her and it kept her very warm he the unconscious kisses her deeply and lovingly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 11:33 am

Amy gave the male an odd look before walking over to the emtpy tree hollow and setle in for the night. It was rather early to sleep but might as well get every thing finished before night. Amy fixed up the tree for the both of them to sleep together to night. To keep one another warm, for the night. Looking behind her watching the large male wolf set up the fire wood, enjoying the light of the moon bounceing of his soft furry making the female blush softly , what was wrong with me? Do I have a crush on this male? Well, beast more like. Walking over to the fire place she open her hands out to get her body warmed up, doing so got the male another view of her arm. Amy looked up twords the large wolf, and quckly looked away with a soft pink blush runing across her check once again. Then walked away to get her sword and go to sleep." Are you coming or not?! " she asked with sass
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 11:15 am

He says nothing and keep running along side her soon it was night fall and he finds an empty tree hallow for the both of them to sleep in "here seems fine ok you stay put and ill gather wood "he says
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 1:04 am

A large demon came in between the two, wanting to start a fight. And like butter the female got her sword ready and sliced his body in half, it happened in no time as bits of his body fall from the sky, to the dirt below. Jumping forward Amy ran pasted the wolf male and smirked." I told you I don't need your help!" She added and from what he could see a dark red glow was around her demon sword as with the black markings up her sword wilding hand. And from the looks of it, the demon aura is slowly taking over her arm, then her body, then her mind. Once to the near village hoping to get answers." I don't need hell! Now.. What's with that look?!" She asked giving him a odd stare.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 12:47 am

He tells one of his most trusted advisor to watch the village as he fallows her "I said I wouldn't let you go alone so your stuck with me he smirks running along side her close
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 12:39 am

Amy stil wearing her long pink bottom shirt followed by her soft brown panties. She let out a soft ek, while the male cared her to the amery now giving her her sword." Oh.. Umm thanks.. Am going to leave now okay!" She added grabing her sword and before she left she ran to the other room and from the clothing the male gavs her, being a long female skirt she putnit over her long pink shirt and ran out side. To the cold breaze of the morning air, turning around the young human looked up and down at the aplha before turning around and got her sword ready" am going hunting for answers.. I need to go home.. And for me to do such a thing k have to see if I can find any answers" she added runing off into the woods. With out the male wolf permission.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 12:30 am

"Uh let's pretend nothing happened let's get your sword come on let go get your sword "he says getting up still holding her he carried her to where her sword was he didn't want her touch the cold harsh ground as they made it to the armoire
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Amy noded, to the male wolf and did as told, she slowly walked twords the male and layed her soft cold body close to his. Feeling his wamth under neth the soft blacket. Blushing a soft pink, she cuddled her body close to his, before falling asleep, the truth was she couldn't sleep with out her sword.. She was so used to sleeping with her sword that she doesn't feel safe with out it.. But, now here she is, with this wolf, enjoying his confurt. "Okay.. I promise" she added slowly closeing her eyes enjoying the furr from his body. As the night slowly fade to sunrise, the sleeping women slowly open her eyes at the same time as the strong aplha did, and in shook there lips, well, his snout the tip of his lips touching her soft pink lips. As there faces where close to one another, quckly the female backed up and almost fell off the bed , untill long strong furry arms stoped her fall.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:50 pm

He sighs "look that was all talk I am not trying to hurt you in any way come on you can sleep with me tonight but just for tonight "he says leading her to his bed as he pulls her close and covered the both of them in blanket it was very warm "if you promise not to leave I'll return your weapon tomorrow "he says gently
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Amy was ready to fight , untill a strong fouce pulled her body back and was now being cared off by that same male wolf, while he cared her she kicked and scream loudly about why he didn't let her go. Once she was thrown to the bed and same with her clothing the female gave him a hateful glare" how dare you! You self employed i-" he words was cut off once he took her sword with him. Runing after him before geting stoped by one of the taller wolf gards." No! Stop! Please ! Give me back my sword! That's the only friend I have!! I will do any thing... Just please.." Nothing she didn't hear an answer from the male. Backing up slightly the female slowly walked over to her bed and wraped her body up in the soft blue blanket he gave her. As the night whent on, Amy couldn't sleep, instead she got up from the bed and begain to streach. Looking around seeing every one was asleep, Amy got to her feet then stoped. "Stay putor I'll snap your tiny neck in half!" That flash back hit her hard as she stoped in her tracks just out side the door. But she stood tall, walking over to his room .. How she knew it was his room? By the sign on his tent door, that and heis the alpha so he got what ever he wanted. Roleing her eyes the female walked into the dark room , quckly the female looked around , well , tryed. With her human eyes the female didn't know the male wolf was still awake, untill she hit her toe on the side of the bed, turning to the sound of the wolf as she gave him a scared expression " am sorry.. I just .. I can't sleep .." Was the only words that left her soft pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:47 pm

He soon came up behind her and warps his arms abound her entire body and slings her over his sholder and walks back to his tent "look here you little brat if I let you go alone out in the woods you could die and I don't need that on my conuis now STAY PUT OR I'LL SNAP YOUR TINY NECK IN HALF "he snarls and throws clothes her way and walk and had guards around his tent and took her weapon to the armeroie
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Amy was indeed tired but after a crazy day like this, she couldn't sleep. With her soft brown eyes on his furry wolf body, the female backed away once she felt his large paws on her hips. A soft red blush ran across her checks moving her hands around to push ahim away. But she got a plan, once he left to get some clothing. She jumped into her bed ,and pretend to sleep , but instead waiting for the male wolf to leave the room just for her to jump out with out him looking or knowing. Quckly using her sword to cut the side of his tent making a hole on the side of the tent and quckly runing out, and before long she was surrounded by wolfs. Taking her sword out ready to fight and kill if needed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm

He growls the puts his hands on her hips "I was thinking of that but go ahead know if you step out of this tent all those pervert will go after you "he says he picks her up and sets her on the bed "now stay I'll get you some clothes he says leaving to get her some clothes he soon reruns and see her sleeping form he sighs and covered her up with a blanket
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Amy eye twitched slightly at his comment about her being his pet. Trying to ignore it, the human roled her eyes and placed her sword between her panites strap holding it in place. Grabing his wrist before he could pet her soft brown hair, the female gave him a nother glare" why choose me? You know you can just end my life here?" She asked but she shurged slightly and turned around showing the alhpa wolf her nicely shaped ass." Am off , I can survive out in the wild. I don't need to styy here and be your fuck toy." She added waving her hand while her back was face twords him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:24 pm

"Please I had many ask me to be thier mate I choose to turn them down because all the want is the power that comes from it oh and your a liggtyear away from earth no I know I come off as rude but that's because I am short temperd and believe me when I say your trying mine and sense you have no where else to go you can stay here as a pet "he smirks as he pats her head"now how about a change of clothes" he says as he gets a dress from a basket "now this dress was for my mate until she passed"he says with a sighs

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Fri May 06, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Amy quckly used both arm to cover her two large breast from the other wolfs. Once pulled off the table to his tent the female let out a soft yell once she was pulled to his tent, now being alone with him. Once he let go of her rist. Amy quckly tryed to bottom up her shirt , and using her panites strap to hold her sword in place , to keep it close to her at all times. Once that's done , Amy crossed her arms and gave him a stare down." Excouse me! Don't act like a big bitch! " she added before taking a step away from him." Look I was just in my room doing my own thing, untill a large flash of light brought me here.. Well, that monster that I killed was what brouht me here.. So now I want to go home.. " she added now telling him the full truth. Amy could already tell what kind of prablems she was going to have with this male. By how mean and rude he's acting twords her it brought her eyes to twitch to the sound of his voice. Before the wolf could make a move the human girl moved her sword from her panites and ponited it twords him." This is a demon sword.. Try to fight with me and its your end!" She added giving the male wolf a deathly glare" I can tell women don't go near you by how much of an ass you are" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Aldofo smacks one of the pervert on the back of the head and "back off this stranger don't need no more trouble than she already in"he says rather rudly he grabs her rist and pulls her to his tent "alright explain whay your here and I might not kill you "He says growling what she noticed was he had no female in the tent was he single something that she wanted to ask he sits on the rug staring at her like his patient running thin
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Her sword in her tighten grasp, not leting go of the only weponshe has. Still whereing her brown stockings followed by her matching under where, the female was out like a light. With her arms layed back while her free hand was loose her other hand didn't let go of her treasured iteam. Being her demonic sword, giving to her by her father, which was giving to him, by his male lover. When Amy found out her father was gay, it was a large shook to her, but as long as he was happy it didn't bother her to much. After both there deaths Amy has tryed to make her life as meaningful as she can. Yes it was hard , but over the years she manged. Now having a life of her own, plues a not bad job as an artist. In her own thoughts she was in totle darkness, not a sound, they only friend she have was her sword. But from what she heard , was to not use that sword to much. Why? Because a human doesn't have the blood nor the power to contrle a demonic sword. Doesn't mean all humans have the same prablem, her father was a human, and by using his stranth he manged to contrle the demon with in the sword. Amy has only used her sword 5 times in her life, and so far she could feel the demon blood slowly taking over her arm. And knowing one day this demon with in the sword will take over her body fully, and die. But that's a risk she would take, to save any one in need. Hours pasted as she begain to slowly open her eyes to only see a group of large furry wolfs looking down at her same with the alpha taking a long look at this odd human. Looking at the odd out fit she was whereing and by that alot of the wolfs though of her as a comen women. (Whore) it didn't help the female human as the healer removed her bottom up pink shirt ,open. Showing her large breast to all the blushing wolfs, to check for cutes or open holes. She was fine but Amy was more paniced then fine as she let out a small yell" ekkk! What? Where? How? Who?!" She yelled turning her head twords the alpha wolf doing so cased her large breast to bounce. Quckly the female covered her breast already seeing some of the pervy wolfs with there tounge out and drooling.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Adolfo was A big burly wolf man he sets the stranger in his ar ms down rather roughly and inspects her "tch a woman "he says to him self then he thinks on to kill and go on his way back to his tribe or take the stranger with her to get answers from her he decided to take her to his village to see what she knows and what answers she could give so he slings her over his shoulder and carries her to i his vilage
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:01 pm

A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 Cute_panites_by_ssflowerss-d9une03

Things happens for a reason, it maybe good or it maybe bad, it happens. Most of the humans on earth believe in once thing, that there the only planet with living creatures. The fact is that isn't true. The Galaxy is larger then what other people seems to be. In this ponit, a planet not far from earth, well a few light years away from the human world. There lives beast, not nay kind of beast but anthor type animles. Walking like humans, talking like humans, doing every thing like what a normale human would do. Except kill one another, and being a type of animle. There world, being much cleaner then ares, keeped clean and fixed, no one killing one another with guns and such. This world dispute resolution agest a few clans here and there. The world is peaceful.

The fact 'things happens for a reason'. In the author world they have prablems with demons, and weird eough humans, in one part of the world humans desited to group together and try and destroy the life style of the beasts. Soon a war broke out, it didn't help that the demons in the planet, wanted to kill them as well. But demons , are easy to handle as for humans they keep coming back and spreading lies around the world about the anthors. As one wolf anthor clan, desited to work together to kill and stop the humans. Called the the S.H.A , Stop, Humans, Act. This vlan has bean doing there job for over 5 years with the alpha doing his job to help the week and other animals.

One day a large demon with the power to make large open portles by riping time and space . using his power to suck the living animals into the portle either telaporting them to a different world or sucking then into space killing them in the process. The demon is a large two horn demon, with long black hair and large claws. His back in arched forward type of way, his eyes half way poped out, and his jaw dropped half way to his chest. His skin looked stretched and his body looked burned. Laughing louding as each slice in the air would make a open hole, but the hole he made with his claws would soon close up.

In a human world, a women with long curly pink brown hair, was relaxing on her soft bed. With her sword on the side of her bed. Markings on her sword showed it wasn't any sword but a demon sword. Now what is a human doing with a demon sword was by all mean odd? It wasn't it was given as a gift from her father before his passing. Being in her tight brown undies and a button down pink shirt. There she layed in bed. She had a sword , she knew how to work it, how to us its power. How to use its powerful energy. Even though she didn't have any , she knew how to contrle it. Out of the blue her room begain to shake. Jumping from her bed , puting on her soft pink slipers. She panic looking around the room as it shook wildly" earthquake! " she yelled in her deep women voice grabing a hold of her sword she ran out the door. Behind her a large light passed through the hall she was in, runing as the air and hall around her move rapidly. Things got brighter and brighter. Closeing her eyes , moving her arm over her eyes from the blinding light. Under her feet she felt nothing as a freash of cold air was now passing through her hair. Opening her eyes now to see a blue sky, turning her body now seeing she was falling from the sky, is that a monster?! What the fuck?! Her mind was spining a million per hour. Not knowing what to do. Now above the demon puting her sword from her shith , the human female got her sword ready as the thick demon aura rush through her body and sword. Using her speed from falling to cut the demon in half. As blood, and guts from the demon spill into the clean air. Now her body was falling even faster as she landed in a mans arms. Her body grew heavy, from the lack of air, slowly blacking out from the high tenchen. Where am I? What was that? And was that a wolf ?! What's going on?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long way from home ((open/M))   A long way from home ((open/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long way from home ((open/M))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Wolf Rpg-
Jump to: