Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:01 am

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) You_look_familiar____by_shabazik-d56cfxn
Fenrir Vanagandr (left) Hati Vanagandr (center) Hilda Vanagandr (right)
Fenrir held out his unoccupied hand and the light warped around him displaying a truly troubling potential power within. "I'm much more capable alright, but luckily for you, I'm not going to destroy this whole area just to give you a taste" he said as he examined the dust. He flung his arm and grinned. "Scatter! Micrometeorite!" he shouted. The evaporated and spewed forth tiny angular shrapnel that shredded up anything in its path roaring violently. Luckily for her a bulk of it burned up in the air or hit surrounding structures, and little craters formed in the facade of the buildings. His daughter's eyes widened in horror never before seeing such an unique attack. "Micro...meteorite?" she muttered. Fenrir smirked. "Tiny things can fly faster in air than larger things. I made them fly faster than sound" he said before he frowned. "That was an A Class attack...I suggest you three back up when I start using S Class and beyond!" he warned them. He looked over at the princess and sighed. "I don't know what you're getting off at. I'm not one to charm women" he said as he got another attack ready.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=00ffff
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:44 pm

The princess watched the spinning rocks with a tinge of amusement before thrusting her unoccupied hand forward with several large spears of solid light shooting forward in a weak attempt to break away at the stones that formed the disc, "I'm sure you're capable of more than that o' mighty ruler." She jester while the rocks were reduced to little more than stone dust, "I'm not just some silly girl you might have charmed in your days."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:06 am

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) You_look_familiar____by_shabazik-d56cfxn
Fenrir looked at her oddly as her weapon dissolved. "Uh, excuse me?" he asked confused as she dropped to the ground. He crossed his arms over his chest and stroked the stubble on his chin. "Do I look like I'm dressed to work for your father?" he asked before he cleared his throat. "Don't answer that!" he said before he glared at his daughter who were snickering. He sighed heavily. "I'm not going to let you take your anger out on these people...I don't know what grievances you have with your father, but attacking me unprovoked is going to lay you in a whole world of hurt!" he warned her. He made sure the cobblestones around him had a closer orbit and a much faster speed before he lifted his hand and the stones formed a massive disc along the same plane as his hand where the axis aligned with his palm. "This is a B class modified projectile attack...Accretion Disk" he warned her.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:02 pm

The princess was silent and motionless for the moment when Fenrir mentioned what was wrong with her statement. Her makeshift weapon still pointed to the male for what seemed like the longest minute of her life. The weapon then disintegrated before she dropped down, "Damn it. Why do I always try so hard?" She grumbled to herself while crouched down. The aggressive tone she had was now completely gone and in its place was a more docile voice.

After a moment of sulking she pulled herself back upright, "Look. If you're working for my father to stop me then you're my enemy." The shard reappeared now that she was more composed again, "If not, then stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 pm

(You've got the Princess and Hilda's boyfriend)

Fenrir chuckled as she took a step closer. "Your domain? How can it be your domain then you say your father wants you out of it? Wouldn't that make it his domain?" he asked. He put a hand on his hip as he noted just how calm she was. "You're awfully confident for not know what I'm capable of. What's more is that this will be the reason why you will lose!" he said as he raised his hand up. All the cobble stones in the street began to float up in the air and then orbit around him. "I'm not to be taken lightly!" he said firmly.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 pm

(I meant who plays who. Brain isn't working right)

The princess stepped forward a shard of light appearing in her hand in placement for a weapon, "It was your fault for appearing uninvited in my domain. The domain my father seems to want me out of." Her steps and her tone designated how calm she was, "Difficult may indeed be the appropriate word." The shard of light glinted as she tapped the makeshift weapon on her hand, "You are free to leave if you wish to live."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Fenrir gave her a big toothy grin. "You can just call me Fenrir, Miss" he said before he watched her very carefully. "In your way, huh? Haven't you noticed how much space there is around me? I'm just wanting food...now there's no one around to give me any!" he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. "I'd say you're making things more difficult for me" he said.

(I don't know what you mean? What full set?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:04 pm

The princess's predatory grin slowly and steadily faded into more of a dead pan glower the longer the new comers stood and talked. Her toe tapped against the ground while Fenrir started to undress in front of her, "Honestly. I hadn't a clue you'd show up or even who you are." Her hand slowly shifted in front of her, "And as appealing as you may be. You're I'm the way. And I'd rather take what's mine." A magic circle formed from her hand with several spikes of white light launching from the magic circle.

(Somewhat braindead still so it's not the best I could do. That and I forgot the full set we were running for this)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) Latest?cb=20140510094540
Far away in the Northern Kingdom of Icefire, rules a benevolent Queen. Her rule were over a honorable often seen as barbaric race of people who were said to be more beast than man. Their culture were very bizarre to the more man dominated world to the south, but what was intended to be a joke ended up to work well as a system, and it stuck in place ever since. The men dealt with physical tasks like fighting while the women dealt with the intellectual tasks like politics. The strongest were never in power, and domestic violence was often never heard of.

The economy was thriving, and the population boomed, but opening trade with a island nation to the south exposed the women to a terrible infectious cancer that had a mortality rate of 90% and those who survived were rendered barren. The virus got to the queen, and she fought valiantly, but the tumors metastasized and claimed her life as well. She made one strange request, which it were to grant her husband, Fenrir, status of King until her daughter was of suitable age. At that point, they understood that the disease was only affecting women, which they performed the coronation without hesitation.

Many had died before it was discovered that Phoenix blood, which Phoenix lived a thousand miles South-east from their kingdom. Fenrir made the brash decision to take off to find the cure, which he did not care much for having a group protect him when he was the one protecting everyone else. He found two stowaways on his ship. His Son Hati, his daughter Hilda, her best friend. Teens were still discovering her own powers and were very adventurous often getting into trouble, and now they were leaving a bad impact on his youngest son. Instead of turning back, Fenrir continued on to the east, which they needed to restock supplies at the major port in the Xin Dynasty. When they arrived, they were instantly given funny looks not just by how they dressed but how big, tall, and rugid they were. Hilda stood at 6'3" and she was 15, but her father were a full 3 feet taller than her. They all knew where they were from with their characteristic lupine like noses, and they became extremely anxious.

It was all short lived as a crowd of people ran in a panic as an explosion occurred. "She's here! Everyone run!" they shouted as they ran towards the sea. Fenrir grabbed one of the guards and nearly ripped his arm off in the process. "What's going on here!?" he shouted. The guard kept pulling away before he was put into a full nelson. "Answer me!" he raised his voice gruffly. The guard shrieked. "It's the Princess! She severed ties with the emperor! And she's been taking up land for herself! Everyone who tried to stop her died a painful death!" he shouted. Fenrir shoved the man to the ground and snorted. "Cowards these lot!" he muttered. He looked up at a woman standing on a roof top in a elegant blue one piece dress with the Xin insignia looking down upon them as if they were prey. Fenrir smirked at her knowing full well who she was. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the princess herself? Have you come all this way to make time to greet me?" he asked. Hilda looked at him oddly. "Dad! She's here to kill you...not...oh forget it!" she muttered.

Fenrir looked into the princess's eyes and snickered. "Uh-oh! I've seen that look before!" he muttered before he crossed his arms over his chest flashing his sharp carnivorous teeth at her. "I can read you like a...what are those things called? You know the things with writing in 'em?" he asked his daughter. His daughter crossed her arms over her chest. "A book dad! Like a book!" she shouted before she saw him grinning at her smugly. She gasped. "Dad! How can you be joking around at a time like this!?" she shouted. Fenrir snickered. "Well...I'm not threatened by her...isn't it obvious?" he asked before he jumped on top of a roof top. He tossed his handbag down to his daughter before he removed his furs unveiling a very appetizing beefy sturdy build which were easy to get a woman distracted if she were not careful. "I'm ready when you are!" he shouted beckoning her to come at him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)   Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity of the Situation (for Greatdragonsoldier)
Page 1 of 1