Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different kind of war.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A different kind of war. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

((Recall it is a war between humans and wolfs , and now he has her capchered ya know well, how about he trys to get the information out of her.))
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 am

(Meh, I don't know where this is going)
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:40 am

((Can we continue this rp??))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Gundula yelled once he picked her up like nothing.this man is Strong ,she though to her self as the sound of gun shoting and people  yelling above them gundula laughed."do you worez, Iamz not  afraidz of a wedy little boy!"she she snickered, once they made it to the other base gundula didn't say a word she already know about the POW camp, DIG not only making more but also killing there own people, she dosent care hell she killed afew of her own people. Gundula try to get out of his grasp once at the base.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 pm

A different kind of war. Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
Fenrir sighed heavily trying to make a decision. "I'm going to make your life a living hell..." he said firmly as he grabbed her and dragged her along with him. He was indeed very strong as he dragged her behind like a sack of potatoes. He made it into a tunnel deep underground as it was clear they were going to make their escape. "Your folks are killing all your men...this is a POW camp, not our headquarters" he said.  

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=663300
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Gundula gave him a unpleasant stear and keeped ignoring the word from his lips .but she was afrade of him, not of what he looked like is what he can do and what's he's going to do. She let a softly breath leave her lips as she let the large male in ground of her talk. And once the room grew silent she said only a few words."am ze medic, itx mez job to healz ...well somtimz."she said as she looked at her wepons on the table and no time the ground started to shake from a huge explosion might be the back up from the DIG. are they here to save me? She though softly. But no a large boam hit one of the bases of wolf not far from here and from the looks of it ever one needs to move out, immediately was this man? Was going to take me with him for more questions if so I have none to ask if him. Nothing I gave him that face ,that"I won't say anymore" face .but knowing him he won't give up on asking me endless amount of questions.as another missile hit another part of the base every one was already moving out and once moving things , gundula dogtags fell from her coat to the males feet."give me thzat." Gundula yelled in painic hopeing not to be able to read German .

-gundula lain 1862 stockock germany-
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
Fenrir crossed his big hairy arms over his burly chest. "You know you're terrible at bargoning for release..." he said before he rolled his eyes. "You know...It's against conventions for medics to be fighting..." he said before he grabbed her roughly and applied zip ties on her. "What's the point in your distruction? Your making everything go backwards" he said sternly.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Gundula looked at the large male infrout of her she didn't say aword to the male but she did smirked she knows what he was talking about she was the one that came up with the ingredients for such a boam."andz whyz zoulda tull you?... You knowz wha if you lezs me go i well tellz my commander to killz every bodie but you hawz that?"she smirked devilishly as she moved around to get away from the tighten rop around her waist.she sign softly and turned her head away from the large male to ignore any more questions he was asking her.gundula looked at all her healing wepons on the table near her and her battle wepons and all the meds they might need for very bad wonds.might be useful in battle for these guys at lest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
Fenrir was a very huge imposing figure as he was rugid, hairy, beefy, and stood seven feet tall. He glared at her with his yellow soul piercing eyes. He held out a geiger counter which was clicking like crazy to her lab coat. "You have a huge supply of radioactive substance there, friend" he said before he pulled out a sheet of paper. "Tell me...how close are you in making the bomb?" he asked before he shoved the paper back in his pocket. "You know full well what kind of bomb I'm talking about. Why else would you have Uranium in your pocket?" he asked. A woman came in with lead gloves and started removing items with a pair of tongs. "I'm going to determine the isotope, but it'll take me a day to do" she said before she left with the samples.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:32 am

Every thing whent blank after geting her head hit hard on the tank.all she remeber was a muscular male runing at high speed at her. And after that nothing it was just her and darkness she was used to the darkness good thing one of the members through a strong gas before dieing. gundula slowly open her eyes, and with a painful head act she could felt her self tied up agest a wall her arms and lags and from far on a wooden table there was her lab coat and all her wepons, and medicine that the WOLF have never even seen.gundula sign softly.good thing she could speak. And what came out of her mouth was a heavy German language "whoz thez !" She yelled.with one eye open from the head ack she is facing and seeing she can't see much her glasses are abit broken "ahh fuczing heal!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
The Weiss Ocean Liberal Front or WOLF was a coalition of northern nations and German defectors whose goal was to overthrow the current DIG regime. WOLF had gained new recruits that were bred to win wars. Fenrir was such a creature from the Faroe Islands. He was one of hundreds of werewolves gathered to make DIG fall to their knees. Fenrir found Gundula and brutally backhanded her into a tank making her head bounce off the armor like a ping pong ball. A WOLF member shouted, "Mustard!" Fenrir snarled before he grabbed the nearest live body he could find and drag her ass back to the POW camp before the gas settled over the battle field to kill everyone that did not flee.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:44 pm

GUNDULA 
http://orig07.deviantart.net/7007/f/2015/245/0/9/img_20150902_221348_by_ssflowerss-d986tnm.jpg

Stockock Germany, June 5th 1889 a small group of people made a group called DIG meaning 'death is god'. These people found randome people they can find and used there body's to sacrifice young childen for there own beliefs "death" this  group warship death  in there own twisted way. As the group grow larger  and larger so did the kill count the press started to get there noises i n to there business so of course DIG did what they do best they stold all the wepons and body armer they can get and stold a tank from the German government and a little help from the president the DIG grow and started to take over what ever in there way. They took contrle of France in no time and is still growing by power and people,sadly no one can stop there over power force ,but they already know there enamy the same enamy that can destroy there froce but they won't let that happen.even though they should worry about the WOLF or SU or FFN USA. But as long as they have there ground there good.

Her gun held high and her boots in the mude,GUNDULA walking slowly to her next target,a young man was shot down quickly but her pestle and next was a doctor healing a man with a broken kage .what next to shot ? She though untill she was called.a tall musle man walked behind her and caugh softly."miss lith we need you to not kill the other team yet we need some assistance ."he said with a cold glare the women sign and put her gun away and whent back careing for her patients one hade a bullit in his back another lost a lag and one didn't hade a head "oh his dead." And a few more with serious injuries.she sign softly but something was abit odd.yes she has bean in the DIG since it started but something felt off, and no time a large alarm whent off. Her commander came out yelling to get into battle with the few that was okay and kill anyone who is injured very baby "well my work here is done." She smirked before showing all the wouded people in the head."tell death I said hi."she laughed. And grabbed all the wepons and gunshell she could carry and ran after the war frount. Gundula ran up to her commander and asked "sir who is it?" She asked, taking cover from some flying bullits.he let out a hard sign "the fucking wolfs.." He grawled and before long gundula turned to ask but he was soon gone."where.."she hade no time to ask he was already shoting down a few of them and man these guys knows how to fight. The tank took care of some of them but as for shoting wize gundula shot this guy almost 6 times and he still hasn't gone down the fuck was going on? Trying to take over england wasn't going to be easy and I though they where girly girls with there tea. She sign and tryed to get some head shots off of them and yea she got like 12 kills. Before gundula got the job she was a skilled assassin so this is not new to . killing people was what she did best. That untill she saw something she would never forget a man yelled " retreat to france.! "He yelled and in no time a large group of wolfs,no werewolf?!" Came out and in full speed to the tanks and men gundula quickly took out a shot gun and started to shot wolf after wolf ."die fuck.."she duck to the cold dirt as she tryed to reloud her gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of war.   A different kind of war. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A different kind of war.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: