Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Who Am I? (New name)   How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Sarah hated today. First she woke up late for work, which resulted in her getting yet another warning. "if you're late one more time, you're fired." said her boss. The bad didn't stop there though, as a freak storm suddenly hit the entire town. Due to the ferocity of the storm, everyone got to go home early. Sarah, hoping to go home to a warm bowl of chicken and mushroom soup, hopped in her car, but it wouldn't start. After ten minutes of trying to get it to go, it finally started. "Can this day get any worse?" she said to herself. Pulling out of the lot, she drove down the street. To her left was a steep cliff, leading down to a forest. As she drove, the storm began to pick up more and more. Next thing she knew, her car was fish tailing off the cliff. Tumbling all the way down into the forest, Sarah thought to herself shit, this is it... she welcomed deaths cold embrace as she blacked out.

The sunlight woke her up. She sat up to find herself in a field, the warm sun beating down on her face. Rubbing her eyes, she began to wonder where she was, only to discover she couldn't remember her own name! As she freaked out, a little fox walked up to her and smiled. She looked at the fox and thought she was losing her mind, or whatever was left of it. Walking through the forest, she found a village. "Excuse me, but do you know where I am? Or even better, who I am?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am? Empty
PostSubject: How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am?   How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:14 am

Sarah always knew her life would take a turn for the worse. It started with her having to work overtime. Then a freak storm slammed into the town. Then a freak car accident made her black out. When she woke, she laid in a field, the sun shining, unable to figure out where she was, why she was there... Or who she was. As she struggled to find out more of her circumstances, she finds a cute little fox. One who would be the very key to her regaining her memory. But why does everybody know who she is? Why is she being blamed for the destruction of many villages? Who are the mysterious red cloaked people chasing her? What do they want? And why does this little fox seem to like her so much?
Back to top Go down

How do you know who I am if I don't know who I am?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: