Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A choice to be made - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:33 pm

A choice to be made - Page 2 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex grew very aroused feeling his member grow in her hands. "Mmm...aren't you a big boy?" she asked before she pulled his pants down once he asked her if she wanted to find out. "Oh Fang...you're part horse aren't you?" she asked before she started stroking him some more. "Take me you stud!" she said eagerly.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Fang blushed realizing his cock had grown increasingly large. He blushed even more so when Alex reached into his pants and gripped his shaft. Holding her close to his body he replied, "Heh, maybe both. Wanna find out?" he asked teasingly, forgetting Serena was still there.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex blushed noticing a tent popping up underneath Fang's pants, which she giggled to herself. "Uh-oh...looks like someone is ready for a good time" she said before she reached down to start groping his rod. She sighed heavily. "Well, there aren't that many men left to fight" she said before she reached into his pants to have more skin-on-skin contact. "Oh? Is my time really coming...or are you coming?" she said teasingly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Fang smiled as she kissed his chest. Petting her soft hair, he felt his cock hardening. "Yeah, the guys they keep assigning to fight are indeed weak. Some I'm even surprised they decided to choose." he said. Fang blushed as his ass was suddenly in the grasp of his soon to be wife. Giving off a small chuckle, he said, "Oh don't worry. Your time is coming really soon, I promise." Fang nodded at Alex's request for a big bedroom. "A big everything as a matter of fact. That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex followed Fang into his home before she huggled him and kissed him in the chest. "We are definately going to need some better fighters if we don't want to keep losing our men" she said before she reached down to grab a hold of his butt. "I'm just so mad that Lorelei got to have sex before me...and I'm older than her!" she said. Serena giggled at Lorelei. "If you don't plan, no one gets to...Fenrir isn't too keen on doing it himself" she said. Fenrir nodded. "As long as I have a big bedroom, I don't care" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

"Trust me, there is" fang said. As she asked about his future, he simply replied, "Well, I would love to settle down to a nice little family. As for me in particular, I do want to become a teacher for martial arts." Once they arrived, Fang opened the door for Alex. "All home planning I leave to my sweetie." he said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:44 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex giggled as he told her that there was something worth compensating for. "Oh? You certainly don't act like you have something to compensate for..." she said as they continued to walk to his dwelling. "So tell me about yourself...what do you want to do in the future?" she asked. Serena went over to grab a piece of paper and charcoal. "So first things first...how many bedrooms do you want? You like the layout of our home? I mean ceiling height and all the hallway and doorway widths" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:30 am

"Not me. I tried the whole macho thing once, got my ass kicked for it." Fang said. "But trust me, I have something worth compensating, and maybe tonight you'll get to see it." as the two lovebirds continued to converse, Lorelei gathered her things. When asked about the home, Alex replied, "We'd love for the help."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex smiled at him adamantly. "Oh, well...that's the price you have to pay for being such a hunk" she said before she playfully slugged him in the arm. She sighed happily. "I think I'm falling for you hun...you're just as nice and proper like Fenrir. Usually they have a macho stick up their asses trying to compensate for something" she said before she grinned. "Or is it you have nothing to compensate for?" she asked. Serena giggled some more. "Do you want to help design your new home?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:05 pm

"Well, yes, it does become a bit of a bother, especially when the doorway is small." Fang said. He blushed though when she hoped giving birth to his child would be easy, but nodded when she said she wanted a daughter. Lorelei nodded at Serena's comment on how they were perfect for each other. "I hope for the best for the two of them." she said, crossing her arms with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex giggled to herself. "Is it much of a bother to get through doors? I've noticed Fenrir and his Dad have to maneuver themselves to get their shoulders past the door frames. Well in places other then their home of course" she asked. She was quite aware that there was some problems with being such large men, but she always saw them as an inconvenience than a hindrance. "A man like you would make others think twice about fighting you" she said before she placed her hand over her belly. "I'm just hoping birthing your child will be easy...maybe a daughter first" she said. Fenrir cocked his head cutely. "How could you tell that they would be perfect for each other at a first glance?" he asked. Serena snickered. "Are you kidding me? She was all over him. She was acting more werewolf than Fang was" she said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 am

"why thank you." fang replied as they walked away. Lorelei giggled at Fenrir's comment. "He'll be fine. I know Alex, and I know they're perfect for each other." she said. Lorelei was surprised that Ulf was still able to speak after having a pillow full of books tossed at him. Lorelei giggled at Serena's comment.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex nestled herself under his armpit enjoying Fang's many muscles against her soft feminine frame. "I love how big your muscles are" she said as they left the village for his home. Fenrir shook his head at the sight. "He's going to be very miserable tomorrow" he said. Ulf laughed. "Are you kidding? Women love to nurse big men back to health. She's going to tend to him just the same way she would want him to tend to her if she was ill" he said. Serena laughed nervously. "Yea, well...it's more like the quicker our husbands get back to their feet, the quicker we don't have to do their chores" she teased.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:06 pm

"yeah." replied Fang. He was liking how she was feeling him up. As she complimented his build, he sent a smirk towards Fenrir. "I don't go out much." he said when asked why they never met. "Yep, I sure do." getting closer to Fenrir so he could whisper in his ear, he said, "don't worry, I know how not to transform. It's difficult, but possible." with that, the two new lovebirds left arm in arm.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex giggled to herself. "Oh, you're pretty relaxed aren't you?" she asked as she began to feel up his chest once he hugged her. "You're built pretty sturdy too...just like Fenrir and his dad" she said. She bit her lip having some urges building up inside her begging for her release. His musk was like a drug that made her want more of him. "Why haven't we ever met before?" she asked while she traced circles onto his bicep. Fenrir sighed to himself feeling a bit overwhelmed having his cousin come over. Serena giggled. "So, you plan on taking her to your place tonight?" she teased. Ulf stared at his wife thinking it was a stupid question, as it was the last night of the full moon.  

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Fang walked in, and was immediately met by Alex. "Oh, so you ist be Alex. She sure seems energetic. She's perfect." fang said, giving her a hug. When she asked what he liked to do in his spare time, he replied, "i actually do quite a bit. Sometimes I tend to the herbal garden in the backyard, sometimes I practice my martial arts, and other times, I meditate." Fang was really big on peace, but when it came down to it, he could pin Fenrir to the ground and hold him there in mere seconds. "Wow Alex, looks like fate is smiling on you today." Lorelei said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex frowned as Lorelei would not tell her what she meant. Ulf got up and cleared his throat. "How about I go fetch Fang...he's plenty big enough for her" he said before he left the house. Serena smiled. "Don't worry...everything will turn out well" she said. Fenrir sighed deeply. "Alright...well...I wasn't expecting our cousin to be moving in" he said. Alex grinned. "I can't wait" she shouted. Later that day Ulf came back with a wolfman just as handsome as Fenrir, but Fenrir had a much better jawline and bulge in his pants. Alex stared at the wolfman and ran up to him. "Oh, he's so handsome!" she said before she leaned up to him. "What do you like to do on your spare time big guy?" she asked. Ulf cleared his throat. "Now, remember what I told you" he warned. Fenrir watched Fang, and he laughed to himself. "Well...I think mom was right" he told Lorelei.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm

"it just... Matters, okay?" Lorelei replied. She looked at Serena, wondering if she really was serious. Lorelei filled a pillow full of books and tossed it Ulf's way. Lorelei smiled seeing Alex happy about getting a possible husband. Lorelei blushed, saying, "Yeah, I kinda did." she giggled, realizing there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex indeed had no idea that she was in the company of wolves, and she was trying to arrange a marriage with one. She cocked her head at Lorelei. "What do you mean it matters?" she asked. Serena giggled. "Well, if you're interested in a man in our family...I know of one who might strike your fancy" she said. Ulf laughed at Lorelei's joke about big meat. "Yea, we'll find you some meat alright" he said amused. Alex grinned. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said squealing. Fenrir gulped. "Is that such a good idea?" he asked. Serena nodded. "Don't worry about it...Lorelei has corrupted her mind already" she said happily.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:44 pm

"well, with these guys, yes." Lorelei said. She got a little worried when Ulf asked Alex about wolves. Oh Alex, if you only knew the people you were currently talking to, and even me, we're wolves ourselves.Lorelei thought to herself. Sighing when Fenrir redirected the subject of wolves to survival. Lorelei did indeed say something. "Alex, I know it's hard, but just wait. You'll find yourself one big piece of meat to call your own." Lorelei then chuckled at how ridiculous that sounded.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex was beginning to get really frustrated with Fenrir impeding her attempts to get a hunk of a man. She heard what Lorelei said about having what she had leaving her never the same downstairs. "Uh...does it really matter if you are never the same downstairs if you are with the man of your life?" she asked. Fenrir shook his head, which his father grinned. "What do you think of wolves?" he asked. Alex looked at him a bit strangely at how seemingly random his question was. "They hurt Lorelei...what do you think I feel about them!?" she shouted. Fenrir sighed and shook his head. "You don't think about why they attack...this world isn't about good and evil. It's about survival" he said. Alex frowned. "The hell are you two going on about?" she asked. Serena smiled at her warmly. "Honey, our family are a bunch of deep thinkers. We were talking about the big drought before you walked in" she said. Alex paused and looked towards the ground. "I don't see what this has to do with wolves or me finding a husband" she muttered. Fenrir looked towards Lorelei hoping that she would chime in.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Oh Alex, always trying to find a way. Lorelei thought to herself. Lorelei blushed a bit when Ulf said how big Fenrirs family was. Ignoring the conversation, Lorelei continued to eat her breakfast. When she was finished, she got up and washed her plate. "Alex trust me. If you had what I have... well let's just say, you would never be the same downstairs." Lorelei said. Giving her a smile, she told Alex, "Don't worry sweetie. Someday you'll find your man."

Last edited by ChrlySkwrlMfns on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex crossed her arms and pouted. "Aw...Do you really not trust me?" she asked before she looked towards Fenrir worried. "Yea...I never seen someone cough that much" she said. Fenrir waved them both off as his mother kept slapping at his back. "He's fine" she said before she glared at Ulf again causing him to stop. "You're not helping!" she lectured him. Alex bit her lip as she really wanted to find herself a good man, and now she knew of Fenrir's giftedness, she was going to try and see if there were any relatives. "Um...do you have family around my age?" she asked. Ulf began to laugh at Alex's cluelessness. "Why? Are you interested in the huge men in our family?" he asked. Alex nodded smiling. "You can say something like that" she said. Fenrir looked at her nervously. "I don't think you'd do well with our family" he said. Alex scowled. "Why not!? I want what Lorelei has got!" she raised her voice.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Lorelei rolled her eyes, but when Alex teased about sharing Fenrir, she nearly choked herself. Noticing Fenrir choking Lorelei asked, "Are you okay?" When she heard Ulf laughing again, Lorelei threw another pillow at him. "and you better not choke on that pillow!" she said. Animals. Even Alex. she thought to herself. Then realized that technically she was one as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex smirked at Lorelei spitting out her food and shouting out her name. "What? I'm just wanting to know..." she said casually. She giggled when Lorelei confirmed that Fenrir was pleasurably huge. "Oh? And just how huge would he be? Would you like to share him sometime?" she asked. She stuck her tongue out playfully teasing about the last question. Fenrir was entirely mortified as his mother tended to his choking. "Just take the compliment" she whispered into his ear. Ulf was laughing hysterically in the livingroom. "You better not choke on your meat!" he teased the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next