Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tournament of the 32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

The tournament of the 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tournament of the 32   The tournament of the 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Another boring day. Mirai high was as usual bustling with energy. About half of the students and teachers drank coffee or some form of energy drink. But today was gonna be different. There was a girl in the school named Miyako Miyaki, the most popular girl in the school. Both boys and girls alike swoon over her. She was starting to get tired of it. She wanted to pick one and only one person to date her. But how to decide? A raffle? A contest? No, she thought of something even better. A tournament! And not just any kind of tournament either. No, it had to be fights to the death! After the school agreed to allow it (this was one of the most unorthodox schools ever) she stood on a pedestal. "Attention fools! Now I know all of you love me. Well, enough is enough!" she said. "So instead of deciding for myself on who I should finally pick, I am holding a tournament of fights to the death. Only 32 of you are being picked, so if your name does not appear on the list, TOO BAD!" she pointed at a list of all the people involved.

One of those picked was a heless boy named Niko Nekomimi. He always had a crush on Miyako, but due to the others always swooning over her, he felt like he never had a chance. So one could imagine the surprise on his face when it was announced he would be one of the contestants. "Wha!?" Niko couldn't believe it. He was one of the lucky few to earn a shot at her heart!

Another person on that list, however, was Victor Cruz. What nobody knew about him was that he was part of a secret organization that has been watching Miyako. They needed to kill her, but could never get a good enough shot at it. Now that the tournament was official, Victor could finally get his shot.

"the fights start tomorrow, when the brackets are determined. Until then, get ready!" with that, Miyako walked off the stage. Niko looked at his hands. Wait, I can't fight! Noooo! I'm gonna die! he thought to himself. Just then an arm went over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

The tournament of the 32 Empty
PostSubject: The tournament of the 32   The tournament of the 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:56 am

All her life Miyako Miyaki has had boys swoon over her. After so long she couldn't take it anymore. She announced that 32 of her favorites from them would face off against each other in fights to the death. Only the victor would be her boyfriend.

All his life Niko Nekomimi had a crush on Miyako, but due to the other boys, he could never find the courage to ask her. But when he is chosen as one of the 32 contestants, he'll have to fight his heart out to win.

As all of this happens however, a secret organization hellbent on making sure Miyako is killed sends in their best agent: Victor Cruz.

The place: Mirai High. The time: 2020. The goal: Win Miyako's heart, or die trying.

All forms of Original characters are allowed and are highly appreciated.
Feel free to let me know if you have any ideas on the story.
Back to top Go down

The tournament of the 32
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: