Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you sage!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Thank you sage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you sage!!!   Thank you sage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:47 pm

So yeah, watched Bennett the Sage's review on Inuyasha's first movie and it reminded me of how much of a fanboy I was way back in the day almost 10 years ago.

Back to the point, I was sort of wanting to transpose a character from another fandom I'm in from the other fandom into Inuyasha to see how it would work. Only instead of a Japanese character he's a European styled dragon that takes the form of a human in order to find treasures worthy for his horde back in his home. And that's the only reason he wants the shikon jewel. He doesn't want power, he doesn't want immortality. He just wants one more jewel to his treasure trove.

He's not an idiot or anything, he knows all about how the jewel can make him all that. He just doesn't want the power, he's content where he's at.

Perhaps in this quest for treasure he just happens to save a village and gathers a following or something. They praise him as a savior out of coincidence or something along those lines and gets a reputation for his Western chivalry.

Plot's still a work in progress.
Back to top Go down

Thank you sage!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: