Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tai leave of absence notification

Go down 
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

tai leave of absence notification Empty
PostSubject: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:39 pm

today tai asked me to inform the group he will be offline for a while due to personal problems he will come back as soon as he is able to sorry he was unable to tell you himself
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 pm

although you may see him posting he is not back he has run into personal problems he wants to tell all of you he is sorry but he dunno when things will be better lets all keep him in our prayers

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:25 pm

today tai told me he is having issues and may be absent a while

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Tai Tsutomu wrote:
Sorry... the hotel computer is broken so they've just order a new one,

& my week has been very busy, therefore before I'm able to post anything, things need to die down first.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Again Tai asked me to inform you all he will be gone a while with family issues he will be back as soon as he can thanks for your coroperation
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 am

Greetings all I got some sad news. Our member and friend Tai will be off-line for an unknown amount of time. Even I do not know when he will return. But I hope it is soon, until he returns I know he will be missed by all who role-play with him. Including me.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Greetings everyone today Tai told me to tell everyone in the group he sorry but he will be absent and wont be able to role play for an undetermined amount of time. right now he does not have time to role play he may return but i will not promise anything.

He said he wanted to leave, but I asked him to remain a member in case things improve. So please do not delete him for his absence. He warned me this might happen and he is sorry to everyone he was role playing with.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Attention    tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 am

Tai told me today this in a email:

Please... Don't Wait For Me...

I'm afraid this is good-bye. A few day's ago my father has passed away as I watched him die, but my sister received the most pain from the lost. And so I want to grieve with her to bear through this tragedy. I have many fun memories role-playing, but... I've lost all muse to do it anymore. I just feel I don't have it in me anymore, also... I must fulfill my fathers dying wish and I can't set any time to RP any longer. I'm sorry but... this hit us so hard so... I'm not sure if will ever recover from this death. Our father meant so much to us. All I want to do is honor his last wish, something he wants me to do and make him proud.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:30 am

tai contacted me recently he has moved from LV to CA he isnt back online nor does he know when he will be back online it may still be months or even years i wont remove him from the site he only messaged me to let me know he is still alive so that is what i am doing here telling you all he is still alive but still unable to return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tai leave of absence notification   tai leave of absence notification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tai leave of absence notification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Absences-
Jump to: