Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 pm

InuGenki smirked at her as she told him that he made her into what she was today. "You've became a wonderful daiyoukai Akeno" he said. He performed his husbandly duities for her, but the passion of it all made him go overboard, which he pounded her hard and deep. He was not really worried about delaying the moment that she desired, but this was natural for him. Deep down inside he always knew just how she liked it, and he did not have to think to do so. "It might have been a long time...but it's better we did this again" he said. He leaned in to lock lips with her and grope her swollen breasts before he nibbled her lip. "Do you want that pup now?" he asked.

InuYasha's cheeks grew purple streaks, his nail grew into claws, and his teeth grew into fangs. He grinned to this, and he growled at her as she slid herself onto his cock. "Mmmm...you love to ride me bareback down you, bitch?" he asked. He slapped her hip, and he winked at her. "You'll have to assert yourself..." he said before he started to play with her breasts as well. He chuckled. "I said add two, so make it five!" he said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Truthfully Akeno was never good at concealing her emotion with clear expressions drawn on her face. InuGenki would see that his words flattered her to the expression of a shy smile and blush, “for you I'd set aside all my pride. You made me what I am today,” she whispered softly in short breaths before coming back to devour in a hunger manner. Yes... she loves his cock. The taste of it, the feeling when it thrust deep within her deeps, and the fulfillment of filling her center with it's thick cream. “It's been too long,” out came her gasps as the male took control and forced his way inside Akeno, “yes... deeper... give me all of it,” she bag him as her legs came wrapping around him so InuGenki couldn't escape her.

Aru didn't care replying to Shippo's last words and felt to ignore him for now on. Really her concerns is with InuYasha with what she wants from him, and with his anger she smile seductively while licking her lips, “little bitch? I like it, so you my call me your Little Bitch from now Master.” Mounting Aru set herself down on his cock to ride wildly as the hand's played with her massive bust. “Just tow? Fine... we'll start off small but I do have one request Master, that is I'm to remain as your Alpha Bitch.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm

InuGenki could see that he was successful in getting Akeno now over it, but to keep her over it was to mate her and get her pregnant. He winked at her. "You are a very sophisticated daiyoukai to be able to put away your hatred" he said. He remembered when she was younger, and he had to intervene. He definately made Akeno a better youkai that was for sure, and he blushed telling him his skin was mightier than steel. He groaned more as she began to deep throat his mighty cock. "You certainly love InuGenki cock!" he said before he nodded understanding she wanted his massive cock inside her. He laid her onto her back, and he got on top of her before he forced his cock inside her folds stretching her out just the way she loved it. "Is that better?" he asked.

Shippo sighed. "I'm not listening to you" he said. InuYasha growled as she took his pants off and salivate over his dick. "I did say..." he muttered before she started to suck him off. He gave her a very angry look. "You manipulative little bitch!" he muttered before he put his hand on her head. He smirked. "give me two more" he said as his youkai side took over.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:25 pm

It was now all past tense, the former conversation which drew up feelings of hate were now erased from Akeno's thoughts. It no longer see to matter now, since the fulfillment of one longing to be embraced by her love mattered more to Akeno then petty revenge. “(Akeno): My Beloved... hmmm how you take away my hate,” it was a long time ago when once she became so in raged with a Governor that Akeno rain a hale storm on the land until InuGenki made her stop, otherwise he would no longer mate with her, and Akeno love their sex more then anything else. The way she went down on him would surprise InuGenki to the amount of dick she was able to take in, sticking him hunger like a babe while moaning in delight. “(Akeno): Not to worry yourself Beloved, I'm confident no mighty of all steel can cut your skin, so I run the risk of chipping a fang if I were to bite down.” Akeno dove down to deep-throat his whole shaft no matter how large. She was take determined to mark his manhood in her sent, nuzzling her face into his shaft and even coming to such on his orbs with a role of the tongue, “(Akeno): Beloved.... mark me, mark me again in your scent. I've gone too long without it.”

Aru at moment in hate didn't mind the other sharing this room, however... “(Aru): you... Imp! Turn around, don't want you watching and don't even think about masturbating to the sound of my moan,” she said to Shippo before turning her attentions back to InuYasha. Aru help to undress him as light drool pour from the mouth at the sight of his magnificent dick she worships, “(Aru): oh do forgive this lustful slut Master, I did say I'd follow your words but this can't wait any longer. After all you haven't yet to tell me to stop so order me to do so.” She dare him as Aru tried not to allow the thought when she started sucking him off, making it feel so good where one wouldn't turn down the offer of pleasure. “(Aur): What's the matter Master? Aren't you happy with me and your two other wives to be? Or is it... you want more then three, if so I'll bring you more wives to love and mate.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:30 pm

InuGenki looked down at Akeno carefully as she sighed. "I can say that we do share the same anger, but I believe there are ways with coping with it" he told her while she nuzzled into his chest. He allowed her to take in his scent as it was a perfectly normal thing for his wives to do with him, but they would also rub their scent into his as a silent competition amoungst each other. His ears perked to her saying that she had other concerns. He stood there with his massive member jutting out and defying gravity while she undressed herself. He smirked as she got to her knees submitting to him and took him into her mouth. He chuckled at her reaction to his size. "I can manipulate my body parts. I am a youkai afterall..." he said as he was able to transform into a humongous beast, so it would not be hard to do this. He winked at her. "I thought you might like it...just don't dislocate your jaw over it" he said before he laughed evilly.

Shippo rubbed his forehead vigorously. "Damn it!" he muttered. He closed his eyes taking in a deep sigh as the strong youki had subsided. "At least the danger is away" he muttered. InuYasha looked at Aru embarrassed of her persistence to mate him. He gave in to them as they took his pants off. "I thought you do what I said?" he asked before he blushed at his member beginning to harden once more. "I thought I told you that we should do this later" he said nervously. He was still trying to process that fact that older girls were wanting to mate with him, and he was a little unsure if that was socially acceptable or what his parents would think. He did not know that his own father had more than one wife.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:07 pm

A heavy breath came into InuGenki's chest from the way Akeno sigh at his words, “(Akeno): how you feel Beloved? I imagine we share the same anger, thusly so you should understand our pain if it is the same.” Again she nuzzled her face into his broad shape chest while taking in more of his scent, showing she missed even his smell, “(Akeno): if it pleases you Beloved let us put this painful topic aside, because there is one thing that concerns me right now.” That said she disrobed herself as InuGenki undid his bottoms to reveal the large meat she's long craved and took it in her mouth after dropping to her knees. “(Akeno): Mmmm... mmmm...” out came her moan in delight, “(Akeno): how can this be? It's much bigger then I last remembered.”

OOC: This is my previous post to InuYasha's part in this thread and it's still waiting for your reply
IC: The out-leash of Shippo words in anger of response for Aru's disrespectful use of words and tone, made her grin evilly in delight of his rage for her, “(Aru): I do what Masters said by him only, not through you imp... even if Master tells me,” she reposed with a smug look. And into the empty classroom Mai & Maya were the last to enter and slammed the door in Shippo's face before locking the doors, “(Aru): now... where were we... Master.” Aru gave a playful and seductive wink as the two other girls came beside him to remove his pants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

InuGenki nodded. "I know you don't like the way they treated you...how do you think I feel?" he asked before he closed his eyes. "I'm not sure what you mean right now" he said before he blushed. "Um...well not all mothers aren't that bad looking if they take care of themself. You look just as attractive as before" he said as his member was showing her that he was not lying. He undid his pants in front of her knowing that the city was in danger of being frozen solid. Deep down he got pleasure out of this situation. He saved the city by mating an ice queen, and giving her a baby.

(InuYasha?)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:07 pm

His words brought Akeno to sigh softly when she came to realize her own ignorance of the past. How it did seem peaceful back then when ignoring the suffering in others, thus so InuGenki had a point in the matter. “(Akeno): Beloved... still I didn't like how they'd treated us. Was it all for the greater good to lock me away and have our child grow up without you in her life? You say the Government did good but I will never forgive them for what they did to us... to me... no matter how much good you feel they've done.” The only thing to calm her down is his embraces which Akeno felt at peace as she melded her body more into her lover as InuGenki rubbed along her back. “(Akeno): You know what I mean beloved, how you love females of a pregnant weight before and after the birthing,” looking down she found his member erecting, followed by his orbs which she felt becoming on strong. “(Akeno): What do you think Beloved? I've been locked away for so long, can you imagine my frustration... my... needs only you can fulfill. So... here and now in front of everyone? I don't mind nor care, I've missed you so much Beloved, I need you badly.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 pm

InuGenki sighed heavily. "Things don't always go back..." he said before he rubbed her back. "Everyone thinks that life in their youth was the golden age...the truth is that things were not happy for others back then. I can at least say this much...the government has brought stability to these lands...even if that are unethical in their practices" he said. He smiled at her. "I'm happy to be reunited with you as well..." he said. He watched her shake her butt, and he grinned. "I do like my love" he said. He looked at her curiously. "What do you mean by length and weight?" he asked after their lips parted. He winked at her. "What do you think?" he asked before he concentrated causing his pants to fill up with a large member and balls. "You want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 pm

A light hum of blissful enjoy came utter from Akeno's lips, due to he lovers warm embrace, continuing his loving affection to his soon to be second wife. InuGenki can image how much she'd long to be with him after all this time and for so long being away, “(Akeno): I just what everything to go back the way it was, with us and your other wives. We were all so happy before the Government came and destroyed our lives.” It did however brought a little comfort to heart hearing his words and InuGenki made a point, how it's all meaningless to him and that it should be meaningless for her, “(Akeno): give it time my beloved, it will take much to get over the injustice from the ones who wronged us. But right now I'm am happy to be reunited with you which will mask my hate.” Another light chuckle escaped her, within the complement to the shape of her body being more motherly that had her shake her ass seductively with InuGenki feeling up. “(Akeno): Do you like my Beloved? I recall you like females this length and weigh or greater,” she melted into the kiss and kiss him back, loving the idea he'll make her with child again, “(Akeno): and what body parts do you intend to change?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

InuGenki was not one to be fooled as he ruled a huge swath of land, which most his wives were a form of a treaty. Akeno was the Lady of the Sunless Winter, he had a wife of the Islands of Fire and Ice, one of the Land of Waves, and another from Hokkaido. He himself started with the Northern lands of Honshu, with the Edo River and Mt. Fuji acting as a natural boundary between His land and Sesshomaru. InuGenki knew the lands by heart, and cunning battle tactics. A Totalitarian regime like the Government was not at all unique to him. He rubbed Akeno's back tenderly. "I resent them as much as you do Akeno...but all of the ones responsible are dead or sealed up. It's meaningless to me now, and it should for you as well" he said sternly. He chuckled seeing her examine herself. "Well, women do not shrink back to their original size after they had a baby...just like how your backside has grown" he said before he rubbed her butt and thigh. "You have the body of a mother now..." he said. He smirked. "You know...I think I want to piss some of the higher ups off" he said moving his hand around her hip and another around her back to lock lips with her. "I promise you that I can still change some body parts you like" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Was it really a wonder for InuGenki that the government keeps a very intrusive eye upon every move, while cataloging all that he dose? Even sexual behavior not to be sure he doesn’t bare offspring's, no... many to keep tract with his wives if their ever to give birth to a new youkai to be either a threat or asset. A sad reality which Marimo feels to leave InuGenki in the dark. To one another's pain, the light of it being he understood since he himself felt just the same when their forced to part, it did help, feeling the same way as Akeno. Smiling she'd snuggling her face into his chest, (Akeno): you make a good point, although I feel we should destroy them from all the pain they'd caused us. But I won't go over your head and respect your cores of action.” Aside from the serious matter, now back to the issue of her breast size, Akeno took a moment to back off from InuGenki for better self examination. “(Akeno): Hmmm... do they really seem much bigger to you Beloved?” She asked while giving them a squeeze that made her moan lightly and jiggle some to make them bounce. “(Akeno): Now that you brought up, they do seem bigger. But my Beloved... I was only suggesting it, you need not give me another child if it's not the right time, although I do want another with you but not now. What I want more then anything else... is to be rejoin with you my love and rock this world as we'd once did.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:26 pm

InuGenki sighed deeply to Akeno's apology. "It's fine, it's not like you could control yourself with such deep unsatisfied needs" he said. He closed his eyes and frowned. "I'd rather not have my sex life cataloged even if the detail is vague" he said before he opened them back up. "Why else would they want to know when I mate? There has to be more to it than liability...if that was the case they would have forced me into a vasectomy or make me take a drug to make me infertile" he said. He shook his head at Akeno. "No...I'm not upset" he said. He took in a deep breath and let out a deep sigh. "I don't want any disharmony, and having a hierarchy will lead to the ones not in power less happy. We're a team, but a bunch of individuals with our own agenda" he said. He put his hands on Akeno's shoulders and looked into her eyes deeply. "What you think is pain for me is a minor annoyance to me...I can take out this government anytime I want, but things have to be done right or it would make the situation a whole lot worse than what I began with" he said. InuGenki blushed as she pressed her breast even more into him. "Um...because they are bigger...err...I mean I didn't notice my member grow when I matured. I thought that would be the same" he said before he jumped. "Um...you want another child?" he asked feeling a lot of pressure on him. Whenever he was asked to provide a child, he had no choice but to honor them, for it was in his obligations as a husband.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 am

Cough far into the moment both Marimo & Akeno didn't realized it until InuGenki brought it to their attention. Akeno blushed out of embarrassment because usually she would never make such a display normally, yet far from it Marimo is this expressive and would proudly be open with her sexuality with her husband in-front of others. “(Akeno): Apologies beloved...” she said to him with the utmost worded respect to InuGenki, “(Marimo): darling don't be so ashamed, after all need I remind you that I make reports whenever we have sex, so it's no different then actually taking about around others.” At that Akeno made a lightly growl while leering over to Marimo. “(Akeno): Behave yourself, can't you see your upsetting our beloved?” Akeno sigh loudly and into InuGenki's chest while in the embrace long after Tsurara make room and came stand beside Marimo. “(Akeno): Beloved... you need an Alpha, how else with you keep your wives in line? Especially her,” she said directing the conversion towards Marimo just as she left with Tsurara. “(Akeno): The many countless years being away from my love, it was an on going torturous pain like no other. How I escape was also the help of our daughter once her powers mature. But I can see you have pain of your own Beloved.” Akeno kissed him once more with a passion, all the way with the Youkai Elder spoke of the one who betrayed their kin to a sad end when being used, “(Akeno): I'm not concerned with revenge, however I do wish for our freedom. I've raised our daughter to my best but she really needs her father,” happily she pressed her chest into him, giving InuGenki more of a feel when he complemented her. “(Akeno): I've always been this big my Beloved, how could you have forgotten? You should have seen how much bigger they'd became when I was pregnant, so make me another child if your wanting to see.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 pm

InuGenki blushed at Marimo calling him a good fuck. "Ladies...can this conversation be had away from all of these people?" he asked. Tsurara closed her eyes and shook her head. "I may be a grown woman, but I still don't want to hear about that" she said. InuGenki patted her back. "I'm not much of a braggart either" he said. He looked over at his wives and sighed. "Are you two really going to compete to be Alpha?" he asked. He blushed when Marimo turned Akeno over to him. Tsurara walked over to Marimo not wanting to be around her parents at this point. She looked back at her mother and nodded. "I just wanted to know what he was like, but I'll let you two go" she said before she left with Marimo trying to ignore her mother lip locking InuGenki. "So you fought father right? What was it like?" she asked. InuGenki heard Akeno's question and sighed. "To be honest...I have no loyalty towards them, and I've been playing this game of cat and mouse with them for 15 years now. That elderly youkai has confirmed my suspicions, and it's not humans that's in charge at all. For that I already knew from the get-go...The powerful miko who seal youkai was being manipulated by this clan of youkai, and she was killed after she was of no use. They can't seal anymore youkai...or at least ones with my power. They can only disrupt my power with spells" he said before he cleared his throat. "You did a splendid job raising our daughter...she's very powerful" he said. The Legion of Equality left with the elderly youkai, which they were now alone. He forgot how huge Akeno's breasts where, but he chuckled about it. "So, did the pregnancy make your boobs balloon out? or were they always this big?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 pm

As it appears... it is going to take much time for Marimo and Akeno to get along and become one happy family as cooperate wives to InuGenki, however there was an agreement among the two. They felt for their sake to keep in their husbands good graces they had to show some solidarity, “(Marimo): I can let it go, after all... even I'd get bitchy if I gone on for that long without sex, and we both know how much of a good fuck our darling is, that it can never begin to come comparing to another male.” Her comment made Akeno smirk and snuff with the arms folded across mountain size chest, “(Akeno): I'm willing to let it go. But be warned... I seek to be InuGenki's alpha wife. For now... let's try getting along.” At the end of their words the two shook hands in a thought grip in the form of challenging one another but with the utmost respect for each other. So to say they started actually like each other. “(Marimo): Take as much time as you need with him, I'm sure you have much to catch up,” Marimo stood aside to allow Akeno to have her time with InuGenki, and so she took to embrace him long after her daughter did, “(Akeno): I see you love your daddy very much Tsurara,” said with a kiss to the top of her head, before locking lips with InuGenki passionately, “(Akeno): I don't understand you belovit... way aline yourself with the people who took away your power, even though protected human for thousand of years. I can not forgive what they'd did to us. Taken you away from me was the worst pain in my life, aside from allowing your daughter to grow without a father.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:36 pm

InuGenki knew that Akeno was very excited to see him, and was very needy of him thanks to not gaving been laid in centuries. He was not going to make her feel bad for having such intense needs for him. Tsurara gulped. "Is that such a good idea mother?" she asked. InuGenki looked between Marimo and Akeno, which he sighed deeply. "I think they want to reform them not overthrow them" he said, which he growled hearing the agruement, and he knew Akeno acted like this when she did not have sex with him for a long time. "Akeno...you don't know Marimo's true strength...the government can control the release of her powers with that suit on" he said before he looked at Marimo embarassed. "She's normally very reserved, but she's not had a male's touch in over 200 years" he said. Tsurara blushed. "You are alright with having more than one wife?" she asked. InuGenki nodded. "It's difficult for a male to keep as many females happy, but I'm capable" he said before he closed his eyes. "Back then death was common back then, and for my blood line to have a higher likelihood of continuing, I needed as much offspring as possible...You and InuYasha were the only ones who managed to survive the whole pregnancy. Tsurara nodded understanding why things were the way they were. InuGenki sighed. "I'm guessing that my other wives are still alive, but I don't know where they are with this damn spell repressing my powers and abilities" he said. Tsurara frowned. "After what happened 15 years ago..." she said. InuGenki sighed. "None of us knew that fighting over an active fault would generate an earthquake...and the government should have told them to step down when I was trying to flee. I did not want people to get hurt" he said. Tsurara smiled. "At least I know you're a good guy..." she said before she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Normally in Akeno case to what she considers, never would she have thought to do such a disgraceful display among others, because by practice she more of disciplined woman. However this she couldn't help due to her longing, then again Akeno had wished she'd didn't express this disgraceful before their daughter with such disgraceful words that brought Tsurara to blush out of embarrassment. Doing her own clearing of the throat Akeno turn to her daughter when asked a question, “(Akeno): That's because daddy is not at his true form, but I'm going to restore him to his former glory. Elder...” Akeno then turn to call out the head Yuki, “(Akeno): normally I don't side with the likes of you, but this is a special case. I Akeno will lead you my power for my beloveds sake.” At that Marimo came cutting into the conversion to object, “(Marimo): hold it right there Missy, I don't like what they'd did to our darling InuGenki, but I can't have you siding with these Yuki who wish to overthrow the government I work for. I have a son... InuYasha and if you go to war you'll place him in danger.” Marimo's outburst brought a rising eyebrow from Akeno, with it a evil leer as she came away from InuGenki to approach her closely. “(Akeno): Hmm... what brought my beloved marry a lesser being like you?” “(Marimo): don't push me Missy, I'm the alpha bitch here. “(Akeno): True... it is to our beloveds wish to have ask many wives as he wants, however... their to meet to my approval first, and I don't approve of you... lesser being!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Akeno's daughter frowned. "I unsealed her from vessal..." she said before her face went red when her mother was flaunting her lust for him. InuGenki gulped as Akeno helped herself to him as she always did whenever she came to visit him in the past. InuGenki rubbed his fiancée's back trying to show that he was not going to reject her. Tsurara walked up to him and blushed. "I thought you be big giant monster...Mother show me big Earthquake and Tsunami you cause" she said. InuGenki looked over at Marimo and cleared his throat. "Out of the circumstances...she was assigned to me by the government to oversee my housearrest...they even sealed my powers" he said. Tsurara frowned. "Why? What's point in that?" she asked before she winced knowing her mother would get angry over this since it was Akeno had great pride in InuGenki's power, and in a sense that pride was taken away. The Elderly Yökai sighed. "The government wants to use him as a breeder and buff up their forces...I trust you don't want that do you?" he asked. InuGenki was surprised that the thought of his wife joining the opposition, but then again, he couldn't blame her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Even to a cold heart such as Akeno, can be warmed with right words and to whom be it from none other them her beloved. Thought surprised she was happy to find InuGenki joyed to see her, “(Akeno): was sealed away until I found and took my escape my dear Lord InuGenki.” Akeno rushed over to embrace him so while pressing the side of her head against his broad chest and closed her eyes, “(Akeno): it has been too long since we'd last embrace. And if weren't for these others eyes looking to us, I'd take you here an now my beloved.” Akeno only came to part halfway when hearing the voice of their daughter called to question as she looked to her, “(Akeno): yes my dear, this is your daddy,” she said proudly to Tsurara as her hand reach out and pulled her towards her father. “(Akeno): say hi to daddy Tsurara, his name is InuGenki but you already know that.” Then turning to his other wife Akeno smelled his scent all over Marimo, “(Akeno): dear... who is this? Did you find yourself another wife without my permission?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 pm

InuGenki looked up in to the skies and saw it became black and the temperature began to plummet rapidly. The air began to fog as a familiar face appeared. InuGenki gasped seeing the curvy but powerful yuki onna. "Akeno...you haven't been sealed?" He asked. A young woman appeared behind her blushing madly. "So he's my father?" She asked with a russian accent. InuGenki gulped. "Father? What are you saying? When did you have a kid?" He asked. The elderly yökai chuckled. "I guess you have mated women outside this country? Now it's obvious she got pregnant before you were sealed up" he said. InuGenki blushed at how beautiful his daughter turned out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm

(I'll treat her as Akeno the Yuki onna...I'll be going on my trip back home, so I will be back in an hour and a half)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:25 pm

OOC: Oh I see, sorry about the mix up so how about we just go with it and pick out another picture? I'll call her Ami, to whom claims to be InuGenki's other wife.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm

(lol, Oni is a race of Youkai like Aru...actually that pic was Aru's transformed state...)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 pm

OOC: No I can bring her in now. I like to use Oni, I was just waiting for the right moment and or your say so first.

IC: It was so to what InuGenki suspicions of what the Government being more then a threat, “(Marimo): it was their plan all along if I couldn't keep you under control or if a situation like this arises. And if Sesshomaru come unleashed then the Government to contain you and InuYasha. They think you'll aline yourself with Sesshomaru.” All that said Marimo sadly hang her head as the Elder sought no compromise in the matter to think and conciser otherwise from what he plans to do. For now and at the moment Marimo kept to herself as InuGenki talked about Naraku as the history unfolded within the conversation which came about. Then came speaking of his wife’s far mainly his arranged one with an explosive personality, speak of the devil and so he appears, Oni revealed herself as the ground quacked, the air thickened, and dark clouds surrounded. “(Oni): I do believe your referring to me?” She said and came standing in front of InuGenki, “(Oni): Where were you my love? You... left me to rot with your brother. Why have you not come for me? I had to escape all on my own.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next