Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 pm

very well... send me a link and I'll post to it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:25 pm

hm...

i already have an rp written up for the last one, so....
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I love a good fantasy adventure role-play, especially with superhumans, demons, god, and all sorts of mystical creatures in any timeline, past, future, or present, and in any theme or setting. Each of your ideas are good ones so I'll let you choose. Let me know what kind of character you wish me to play, male or female and or species. Also if you have a personality preference you wish me to pretrade let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Hm...

Just finished LR:FFXIII

So kind of in the mood with something including gods and magic...

I have a dark elf prince who is both persuasions...

A girl who's entire body was slowly 'terra-formed' into crystal. She feels and functions just like a normal person, but under a microscope, her cells are crystal colored/shaped

A girl shifter (snow leopard) who has lost all memories from birth to sixteen (now twenty three)

A guy shifter (dragon) who lost his human prince life-mate centuries ago, and only within the past twenty-something years has this life been reborn into the mortal coil
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:31 pm

If your still looking... why not have another with me? What is your pleasure? I am up for anything as you are. And I do any kind of RP, MxF, MxM, FxF, animal, anthro, and other. I even do the mixture of species and can play male, female, and futanari.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 pm

I am pretty much up for anything at this point.
I am back from my personal break, and in dire need of rps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone   Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... Lookin' to rp w/ someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: