Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not you again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

not you again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:42 pm

allie did not liked the way at red haired bitch talked to them. allie was abole to rea there lips of what was going on"payment.. I was right.."she said getting away from the window and was about to be on her way. allie turned around to see seasbtain leaveing the room as well."i have to find that bastered."instead of finding Sebastian she finds that red head."dammit"she said looking at the women then she walked away hopeing she didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Sebastian narrowed his eyes as he stared across the room at the red-head that was sitting across from him. "You never give a straight answer." the woman smirked, slowly crossing her right leg over her left, having lounged in her chair in such a way that it allowed her to occasionally bump his left knee with her foot, which he ignored completely. "Of course not. You never complete a payment." She stood to her feet slowly, walking over and laying her hands on his legs, kneeling in as her eyes flashed. "Complete the payment... and I will tell you everything you want to know." Standing straight with a laugh, she exited the room through a black painted mahogany door. He stayed in his seat for a long time, staring absently as a painting of men and their hounds hunting foxes that hug above the mantle of the unlit fireplace. Finally, he sighed and stood to his feet, going over and entering through the same door the red-haired woman had left through.

not you again - Page 4 1391092-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:17 am

after Sebastian whent throw the doo allie could no longer get near Sebastian."i guess the plan is done..wait there is a window"she said walking to the back window ,allie would have to be careful ,if she would even touch the wall it would set off an arlarm . looking into the window she could see Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Sebastian housed his black horse in a stable in the city, then he headed out to the edge of the city. There, he got a white horse and headed out into the countryside. After hours, he finally made it to a dark-painted mansion. Walking up to the door, he knocked on it lightly then entered as a dark-haired man opened the door. The man looked around slowly, then shut the door, placing a spell around the house to keep anyone from entering. Whenever Sebastian came to visit The Rose, he was instructed to make sure no one interrupted.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm

allie looked at ciel and smiled once Sebastian left.." as you wish..young master.. I already am.."she said walking up the stairs and giving him a clear ball."you can see,hear.. every thing.. every little thing.. but.. I well go jest in case."she said getting a rain jackit and walking out the door. following Sebastian like his own shadow..
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Sebastian stopped, staring at her as he finished pulling on his long riding jacket. "....." "Be careful out there, Sebastian. Do not stay out for too long. We need you back by tomorrow afternoon at dinner." Ciel said from at the top of the stairs, and Sebastian gave a short, quick bow. "Of course." Turning, he walked out the front door, and Ciel turned his attention to Allie. "If you have nothing to do here, I want you to follow Sebastian. I read him well enough to know he did not tell me the entire truth of his destination...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 am

~!spoiler~!
allie keeped a good eye on him every thing he would do she was watching,even though she was doing her dutyes it was like she had eyes on the bak of her head but it was every were.allie walked to may and good thing she found her she was about to drop the dishes allie walked up to her and grabed them before they hit the floor."eh.. I almost feel sorry for Sebastian.. "she said leaveing .with her eyes glowing red she sign."why should I do this revenge on him.. he well be suck being a bulter to a boy that would soon be a demon.. and well frever be a bitch to a boy.."she said softly in her mind until she crossed paths with Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:01 pm

He continued on the way he had been walking, not even looking in her direction when she bumped into him. He had decided earlier to just to do his duties as he normally did. If he was given any directions for Allie, he would have Mey-Rin give them to the woman. He had tried his best to make her listen to him, to make her see what he was trying to say, but obviously there was no getting through her thick head. And this is why I prefer to surround myself with humans....
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 pm

allie felt bad for what she said, she knew sebastian for so long, alliie sign and she knew she could not go back to hell now,or later. allie walked back to the mansion,once there allie started to fix somethings that the other servents did, which they think they were 'helping' allie did a good job ,she turned around and walked out side and bumping into sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

"But it is not me...." He said under his breath, before turning and walking back towards town, intending to pick up a stock of tea, then heading back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm

allie looked at him for a moment and her anger turned alittle as she did a soft sad face with him."why are you trying to hard to not to fight me besides being chain up in the end.."she said very sad"i did care about someone.. i.."she was speachless she didnt know what else to say untill she sign and turned around"okay sebastian"she said walking way.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

His expression was unreadable, and his shoulders dropped just a little. He closed his eyes with a sigh, shaking his head as he did. "Of course...You never really paid anyone attention... And definitely not me... I cannot believe I thought that you would change... That the years would finally open your eyes to the truth... There was never room in your heart to love anyone but yourself." He opened his eyes, his expression turning stern. "I will not fight you, Allie. Never again...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm

"a demon like you need to be in chains"she yelled moving her lags to trip sebastian"i want to be back to my place that you drang me in, i dont care if it ends with you in chains"she yelled.pushing him away hard,her eyes glowed dark red as she grawled" like i said i well not loss again. i dont care about you i only care about my self!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 pm

He easily dodged out of the way, Running forward and grabbing her arms, twisting them behind her back and holding her in place just like that. "You still don't get it, do you? I can't, nor will I, fight you... I am bending to his will... because I want t fix what I did... To give you back wat was taken from you... It will end with me in chains, but if it gives you back your station.... Then I will endure it." He pushed her away, shaking his head. "If you still don't get it, then you deserve to be ridiculed...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 pm

allie grawled"am not stupited"she yelled "am not the week ass shit like you!"she yelled "he always told us about a serten soul that he wants but. he never told or showed us that person ,and in your case"she yelled geting a far disteness she stoped for a moment before geting into a battle pose ready to fight him."lets finish this.i can here for a fight. and i wish i win this time"she yelled runing to him taking out her hands ,and throwing some small bombs at him.(am not very good at fights, please frigve me)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 pm

He turned with a scowl, grabbing the hand that she had a hold of him with. "You are so clueless!" He tossed her some distance away from him after making her release her grip. "Lucifer wants that soul, before he will return you to your station, you stupid woman!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm

allie looked at him odd ,she didnt understand him ,when the last words was 'to restore what was taken' annie saw him turned around and ran up to him but not to close to him but a closer disteness "you didnt answer my question , what are you trying to get back?tell me"she oreder by grabed him by this arm.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:38 pm

He blinked slowly, crimson eyes flashed as he took a couple of steps back. "I harmed that precious thing in a bad way... He wants a soul consumed by hatred... to restore what was taken...." He turned and then walked away. If she still didn't get it.... if she asked him again... he didn't think he'd be able to hide it anymore.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm

your a idot,moron,dum ass, the list gose on.. am one of thouse people that laugh when i say your name, i dont care about you at all. i dont care .. i just wish to end this, and fight.. for the people that saw me as a great learder now sees me as a low creature like you! and what did you do long ago?"she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Sebastian went silent, his expression as stony and unreadable as ever. "Humans are ruled by their passions. They are interesting creatures... But I need that soul for a reason... I need the soul to right a wrong I made centuries ago... And if you would open your eyes and ears, you would know that they speak of me in the same tones. With the same laughs..."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:05 pm

"feel sorry? its your falt that am here in the fucking first place!"she yelled poniting at him."then didnt you back down? why fight me? lossing to someone as low leval like you ! dammit i dont want you to feel sorrry for me i want to kick your ass, and show the others that am not as week as you!"she yelled puting her both hands back down as she started to breath hevely"how much i hate you! thats why your so week, runing after a human, doing as they please untill you get your soul how week,!"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:39 pm

"I will speak to you however I damn well please. Lucifer knew I didn't feel like fighting, and he threatened to take something from me that I held precious. I don't care what those others said about you after I left. I did what I had to do, to keep that precious thing safe. Don't try and make me feel sorry for you, Allie. I won't."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:31 pm

allie looked at him darkly now also softly, takening a step back she put her hands into a fist."sebastian after that fight, i was made fun of .. i was..at your week leavle. you dont know how bad it is."she said as she bit down on her teeth"say my name more nicely and dont talk to me in that tone, demon"she said
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm

"We both know there is no reason for the fight... You have always been hot-headed, and will never change. Tha aside, it isn't the only reason you came out of Sheoul... Why are you really here?"

Allie blinked, taking a step back as confusion flashed across her features. "W-What? I-I have to reclaim my h-honor...."

Sebastian stood up, narrowing his eyes as he looked at her. "Do you honestly think Lucifer didn't mean anything by that? You were almost as powerful as he was. You were becoming a threat. Grow up, and see the truth, Allie!" His irritation at her naive thoughts made him forget not to call her that. That was more of an affectionate name people tossed at her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 pm

allie looked at him oddly seeing why was he so calm out of the suden signing softly she got off the tree and was now on the ground."sebastian"she said standing on one spot giving him a clam look showing she would not fight with him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not you again    not you again - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not you again
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: