Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 am

rejala smiled and looked at him."i need help with some work around the place can u help me out"she said with a ligt smiled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:58 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala huged him back and smiled."i happy "she said happy as she grabed him by the hand and took him back to the town ."hey can u help me?"
"sure" he said "what do you need help with ?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:31 pm

rejala huged him back and smiled."i happy "she said happy as she grabed him by the hand and took him back to the town ."hey can u help me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala smiled ."dont worry i jest wanted to drap by"she said walking away .then rose blushed looking at karin and kissing her ."i love you"she said huging her back.

karin kissed rose back as raji rrejoined her mate "i told you you didnt have to worry" he said drawing her into his arms his caress still sometimes felt like karin as it always would since he was a part of karin maybe it made his made a bit lonely even he knew karin loved them both and wanted them happy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 am

rejala smiled ."dont worry i jest wanted to drap by"she said walking away .then rose blushed looking at karin and kissing her ."i love you"she said huging her back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose layed with her and smiling taking in a deep breath ."am now happy"she said smiling .then rejala came and smiled at rose,"so are u feeling better?"rejala asked siting with them

karin gave rose a squeeze then looked to rajela an nods
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:26 pm

rose layed with her and smiling taking in a deep breath ."am now happy"she said smiling .then rejala came and smiled at rose,"so are u feeling better?"rejala asked siting with them
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose blushed very lightly as she took a deep breath."am sorry for being mean to you"she said looking to the said and rubing her belly."i love you"she said looking at her more.
karin hugged rose "i know you do "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

rose blushed very lightly as she took a deep breath."am sorry for being mean to you"she said looking to the said and rubing her belly."i love you"she said looking at her more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose hold her close and smiled feeling her seeds in side her ."how many kids am i going to have?"she asked

"one to six" karin said "but being that your more human i would guess at most three" she said and kissed her "but if you want more just ask me" karin added "i will give you as many as you desire"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 pm

rose hold her close and smiled feeling her seeds in side her ."how many kids am i going to have?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:34 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose maoned back and moaned again then felt her going faster ."yess ahh yess am going to cumm"she moaned feeling her seeds in side her then looked at her and kissed her ."wow"she said likeing her lips

karin pnted nodding in agreement to the word then after the kiss she smiled "yeah... wow..."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:10 pm

rose maoned back and moaned again then felt her going faster ."yess ahh yess am going to cumm"she moaned feeling her seeds in side her then looked at her and kissed her ."wow"she said likeing her lips
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose moaned more and more as she was still trusting ."ah ahh f-f-faster"she moaned,
karin indeed went faster into rose plowing hard and fast "mmgh" she groaned then howled as she plowed deep one more time and came filling her lover "ahhhhhn"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 am

rose moaned more and more as she was still trusting ."ah ahh f-f-faster"she moaned,
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose moaned so loud from her thrust "h-how are u male"she asked ,as her walls ,wet walls go down on karins member .rose monaed more and more .rose then started to play with her breast."ahh yess karin shh"she moaned

karin kissed her genly as she thrusted hard into rose "that would be telling" karin said teasingly and smiled as rose moaned and gasped karin moaned and nearly orgasumed when rose played with her breast "not yet a little more" she said more to herself then to rose
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am

rose moaned so loud from her thrust "h-how are u male"she asked ,as her walls ,wet walls go down on karins member .rose monaed more and more .rose then started to play with her breast."ahh yess karin shh"she moaned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose moan louder and waas shocked her was fucking her with a dick
"how does it feel?" karin asked softly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

rose moan louder and waas shocked her was fucking her with a dick
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose moaned and then looked at her as she was geting more wet but rose wanted something biger in her rose aons a litttle and looked at her.
karin removed her hand then pressed against rose willing her clit to a shaft she inserted it into rose moaning to the sensation it felt warm and so good she never thought it would feel like this
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

rose moaned and then looked at her as she was geting morewet but rose wantedsomething biger in her rose aons a litttle and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose maoned at then looked at her and smiled"am starting to ..wait i ..i love you "she yelled maoning licking her breast.
karin nodded "i know, i love you too rosie" she said then moan to the licking
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 pm

rose maoned at then looked at her and smiled"am starting to ..wait i ..i love you "she yelled maoning licking her breast.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose was moaning louder then she got off and kissed karin then got down to lick her breast and was still maoning she was liking this

karin released a soft breath as rose returned the favor but didnt stop her actions since rose was enjoying thier intimacy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 am

rose was moaning louder then she got off and kissed karin then got down to lick her breast and was still maoning she was liking this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next