Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man forgotten (private,mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:45 am

they smiled and soon both was sleeping during the night he felt konno hold his hand and could somehow feel better he didnt know she was helping him heal konna ma had given him his life but it would be konno who would remove his injuries and return his strenth by morning he felt back to 100%
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 am

The man looked to the angels at his sides then he had a small laugh realizing how he had his luck all of a sudden. Gone from dying in some place he wouldn't be found and now here he was with two beautiful women that wanted to be with him, "I'll try to make things less lonely." He said to her though he did have his temptations to go and start groping even if he didn't have the strength to go and start doing anything major until he was healed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 am

the beds may had been seperate but side by side on the floor nothing was in his way of touching the women "it is indeed " said konna "and its not lonely now your here" konno adds smiling then after they wished him pleasent dreams they stripped and went to sleep with noghing between them except the blankets
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

He didn't expect that there would be multiple beds in the tent, but seeing as they were sisters and of the inhuman variety it would make sense if Konno were to expect to have more than him visiting her, "It's not what I had in mind, but this will work." He spoke walking slowly to the be in between the two angelic beauties and laid down on the soft mattress , "This feels so much better than sleeping on those rocks." He spoke as he rested himself into the pillow and slowly began to drift wondering what his life would be like now that he had two angelic sisters by his side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm

"sure" they replied and both of them took him to konnos tent where she laid out three bedds side by side both of them taking the outside leaving him the middle between them
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

The captain had to admit that he had this sort of fantasy for some time. Just now this was reality and he was going to take advantage of it in any way possible. The first one he wanted to do was to finally have a woman in his bed, "Would it be alright if we could find a place to be alone. I need to rest after my time wandering around in my current state." He said to the two of them though he would want to have his two angelic beauties cuddling with him in a bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

she held him when he reached her as konna told him "its not a dream this is real sweet soildier " she then moved behind him and hugged him from behind a man with 2 women who wanted him 2 women each one who been there one with warmth and love the other the one who gave him back his life and helped him find his path he was possibly living ny other males dream to be wanted loved and desired by two twin beauties
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

The fact that the body that Kanna looked familiar had come to mind a few times during the time he was with Kanna. He wouldn't have assumed that she had taken the body of one of his former subordinates. The ways that her soul had changed his body made her look like someone out entirely. All the way though was that she looked different enough to make her attractive when she was formerly a man.

The trip to the village, while short, was difficult was he healed from his formerly lethal wounds. He saw the familiar woman in front of him and he could tell that there were subtle changes that made her like the woman that he saw, "I just had to know if that was a dream or if it was real." He said to the woman as he moved closer to the form that Konno took. He wanted to be with her for the warm feeling, but at the same time he wanted to thank Kanna for bringing him back from the dead and for bringing him to Konno.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 am

unknown to the leader she had already done her deed with his comrade the mans last wish before dying as she came to take his soul was to save his friend from death she felt the love the man had for the other and never experienced the emotion before so she promised she would rant his wish he smiled ten let her take his soul she then entered his body so she could be there when the fallen man died it took alot of power to save him but she had no choice it was part of her contract of souls she had to save him she also knew why the man wanted him saved, this person though he captian led them to their death loved him and told her if he been a woman he would had been his comrades wife she knew he couldnt but in his body making it hers she could for him making sure she granted both of his wishes the only reason she had been at the battle was to collect te leaders soul before heaven however the captians right hand man stopped her by calling out his wish to save his captian and in the realm of devils and even dark angels wishes are prizes especialy when comming from a pure soul

As they reached the village she paused "yes konnos spirit is strong here im sure she choose to be this woman you mentioned" she said then backed a bit when the woman they was speaking of appeard and smiled warmly at him and he could tell it was a familier warmth one he felt before "greetings sir thanks for comming back to me im glad to see i was not forgotten"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 am

The male then closed his eyes hearing that she was about to do something about his friend wanting to help him to live, "I see. It is too bad that things worked the way that they did." He said to Kanna before moving out of the seclusion to the outside world once more, "I just hope that she is alright with an angel taking her for a joyride to be with me." He spoke as he left waiting for Kanna to help him move to the small village so he could meet both his friend and the woman that saved him from damnation all at once. He was glad that he didn't die before he could be with a woman and now he had the oportunity to be with two.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 am

she sighed to his final question "thats the problem you headed to the light to konno and heaven not to my realm of doom and drkness however your friend who died before you went there he wanted to come back to save you so i granted his wish but when you ied it made his wish moot so i brought you back to be with him however konno couldnt let you go so she followed " she nodded to his suggestion "we will try her first" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:15 pm

He scratched the back of his head thinking of who he would consider a possible cantidate for the spirit of Konno, "Well. There was one woman that I was friends with a long time ago. We haven't known each other all that well since we separated. But deep down I've always wanted to just go and meet back with." He said to Kanna which he then wondered who Kanna had taken control of in order to take this physical appearance, "I think she still lives in a village near the kingdom that I was in the military with." He spoke to her though he wondered where they were at present seeing that he was dead until recently, "And well. I just wonder. If you are an angel of the dark. why did you want to bring me back? Wouldn't you want to keep my soul in darkness?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 pm

she moved to him "of course i will help if anyone can find my sister even if her soul is in anothers body its me" she said and moved to help him out "we will start with those closest to you for she would take the form of someone you would know maybe even respected or liked" she said "tell me anyone male or female do yo got any best friend and dont worry if she did enter a male he would change to fit her proportions so he might look a little like the man but he would be all woman so tell me of everyone you know starign with your best friend" hse said to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

The male closed his eyes thinking for a moment which a small sigh came up from the back of his throat, "I have to at least meet Konno. I can't help my curiousity for knowing what I see." He said to Kanna scratching the back of his head, "It's nothing against you. I just need to know." He spoke to her which he then slowly got to his feet and started walking to the exit. The idea of having two girls in his arms did cross his mind though he would need to see for himself if he would make his decision, "If you want to see Konno. I'd like you to help me find her." He said to her leaning on the wall to help him stay up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 pm

"i can help you after all the one in your mind i believe is my sister as for me you can call me an angel too of sorts but where as my sister is the angel of light im the polor opposite im the dark angel its up to you which you want i sence thought you met us both breifly we havent left your thoughts but yes i cn help you find the angel of light her name is konno and though she spends most of her time at heavens door when she met you she followed you back i know cause i can sence her " she said he didnt know til then about who she was or what she was but now he did it meant he now had 3 choices he could keep looking for konno and find love with her stay with konna who healed him and find love with er or boldly go after both of them
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:42 pm

The man found it odd that she was not giving him any sort of payment for her to heal him, "That is true. I haven't had any sort of chance to have a feeling of love. I have been more concerned with being a warrior that I haven't even thought of it." He said to her which then he wondered what she was to be able to see into the dream he had in his near death, "Just. What are you Konna?" He asked wondering about her and what his future was going to be with her saying that he needed to find his angel if he was to complete this transaction, "Konna. Could you possibly help me in finding this angel if you want me to find her?" He asked her wondering if she really wanted to have him find someone else or if she wanted to actually have his company.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 pm

She answered him as she finished with the bandages. "My only request is you live the life you got to the fullest." She said and took his hand to show it to him. "This hand known battles, known war." She looked to his eyes. "Eyes that seen death, destruction, pain, and loss... but not one has the man known love. Find that one who can make your heart sing, find her learn the life you only dreamed of and only seen from afar that will be payment enough, and it don't got to be me though I'd be flattered but i am sure your angel is out there waiting for you somewhere you just got to find her" her mention of an angel recalled his vision at death how he felt warmth happiness and a woman's arms reaching for him to embrace him in her own at his look, Konna smiled "ah I see a part of you remembers" she said with a knowing smile one that said she knew what he had seen when he died and seen again when he remembered it now.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm

The man looked at Konna confused on why she would help him if she had such power and why it was him that she decided to say. Regardless to say he was appreciating the fact that he was brought back from the dead, "I really appriciate all this." He said to her which then he watched as she began to change his bandages. Half of him felt nervous that she was seeing more of him than he let anyone see before though it was to help him so he wasn't going to complain, "Is there something I can do do make up for this?" He asked her wondering if she wanted some sort of payment for her actions to save his life.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

"yes you was dead in time you might remember what you saw from the other side or you migh not that is if you saw anything you still had fight in you it was part of the reason you was saved i dont think it was your time yet" he heard the woman speak then as his eyes cleared he saw the woman in the low light she brought him food and drink "my name is konna and you could say i have ties between the two worlds that is all you need to know" she said as she checked his wounds to see how well they were healing and changed the bandage her eyes on her work more then on him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 am

The male looked up seeing the figure then he placed himself back up against the wall trying to get his bearings, "I was dead?" He asked feeling as his muscles began to rest after his issue with his near death and his recovery, "Just who are you?" He asked as he got his vision back to him, "And how did you bring me back?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 pm

A figure returned with herbs for different things it looked to him then said as he was getting up "you should rest the battle killed you and your army your friend died and you seemed to join him however thoguh it took alot to bring you backyou are alive again but dont push yourself or you will be going back"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 am

The warmth the man felt was welcoming to him, like he was being welcomed to his new home. However when he felt himself being pulled down from the paradise he was being brought to he struggled only to find himself taking in a massive breath as he was brought back from the dead. His breathing now was fast and shallow as he caught himself. He gripped his side feeling the pain return after his time away from all the pain. He looked around seeing that he was alone and he was out of his armor. The male slowly picked himself up and stumbled at first trying to get to his feet, "What happened?" He asked himself wondering who fixed him up and what happened all together.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 pm

As he felt himself began to die and leave his body he found it peaceful and soon he felt no pain no hurt only serene and silent and calm he knew he had died he could tell from the way his soul had left his body and seemed to enter a light it was then he saw her she was blurred through his vision but he saw her he seemed to head to her their souls calling to each other he then saw her wings as she reached out to hold him then in a blink the vision blurred again and was gone and the pain came back as well as all human feelings emotions and everything else life offered and he knew what happened just as he was about to enter someones arms in heaven his life was spared and he was yanked from paradise back to the earthly hell it was days later when he was aware enough to see he had been bandaged and saw food and drink by his bed waiting for him to wake up but no sign of the person who saved him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm

A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 Warrior

Three days ago, there was a brutal battle raging between two rival clans. This battle raged on for nearly two days and two nights. There were nearly no survivors of one clan say for one man. However, from the intensity of his wounds the enemy had left him behind to die of a dishonorable death by bleeding out.

This one man, covering the wound in his stomach, had wandered for the three days after the battle. His thoughts were to find a place where he could die in peace and not have his body disgraced by his enemies. It was what he at least owed himself for leading his men to their deaths, to let one of his battalion live for the longest possible. At the end of the three days, he finally just sat down at the base of a tree and looked up at the clear blue sky for a moment seeing the beauty of nature surrounding him, finally seeing this beauty after the heat of a battle, he felt at peace and closed his eyes seeking the afterlife after his men had perished.

(I'll let you do as you may for prepping when my character is ready to wake up. I figured that i'd give you as much freedom as you want for your character. Primarily, I just need your character to be a female healer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man forgotten (private,mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3