Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 am

(direct fluid contact. Like saliva or other sources connecting to other fluid sources)

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when Kari asked if an N'kin could produce electricity, "Maybe. Basically electricity is just man made lightning. With a lamp you just run a wire on it with the power going in it." He said to Kari before seeing Sarah knocking on the engine block, "[color=blue]Sorry. I just got excited. Chevy is a brand of car. A car is a metal frame that's covered and one of these is put in the front and hooked up to the body in order to get it moving. One of these things can get a vehicle moving over 70 miles per hour." He spoke before he then followed after the girls to see what was going on where she was looking. He looked at the building billowing steam and crossed his arms over his chest. With how this world was the building could be just about anything, "No clue. You've been around a lot longer than I have." He said to Kari and Sarah. Something gave him an odd feeling in the back of his neck like someone was watching him, but he didn't know where it was from.

Mae moved her hands to Tai's chest almost as if she was wanting to feel his skin on her hands, "My people have a law that if a woman is defeated in battle by a man, that she is to be married to him." She started then she leaned in closer to kiss Tai on the corner of his lip, "And you brought me back from the dead. I owe you so much from that part alone."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am

Kari looked at the lamps. "do they have an N'kin producing this electricity?" she asked. Sarah walked over to the engine block and knocked on it. She gasped and looked back at Kyle. "What's a Chevy? and What's an engine?" she asked. Kari looked at the building spewing out lots of steam and started to walk down the streets. Sarah saw Kari walk off, and she quickly follow after her. "Hey! Wait!" she yelled. When they got to the building you could hear humming, buzzing, and lots to mechanical noises, Kari went to open the door to find out that it was locked. Kari growled. "Damn!! What the hell is in here?" she muttered. Tai looked at her oddly trying to determine what Mae wanted from him. He shrugged his shoulders in response to her question seeming not to mind about marriage, but he frowned. "Why marry me?" he asked.

(fluid transfer rule?)
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 am

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when Kari mentioned tech being around in this location, "To me it would be pretty standard tech. But I don't mind giving small explanations when I get the opportunity to." He spoke looking to see the steam and wondering if this colony had started to bring technology back into the world. He chuckled when Kari asked about a street lamp that hadn't looked like it had been touched in a long time, " That's a street lamp. It used to be all over the place where I'm from and come in a lot of varieties. What they do is that you put a glass bulb with a filament in the top there and run electricity through them and it lights up." He said to them before seeing the engine. As soon as he saw it his jaw dropped seeing it, "That is a big block chevy engine. It's no wonder that's still around. They are nearly indestructible." He spoke starting almost dumbstruck by the fact that a vehicle engine was around.

Mae could feel that she and Tai were now all alone which then she leaned in close and she put herself an inch away from his face. Her lips just about hovering over his. She seemed nervous about kissing him as obviously made by her actions towards him, "Am I coming across too fast?" She asked him wondering if he wanted to be married to her this fast after they just barely met.

(Does the fluid transfer rule still apply for lycanthropy here?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

(It shouldn't be hard. She's a tough bounty hunter with a soft center inside. So basically she wants love but don't want to have that many people know the true her because she wants to be able to intimidate people)

Sarah smiled. "I don't think any of us knew about your berserk stuff either, but at least one of knows what happens" she said. Kari sighed. "Maybe there's other technologies hidden away here...I'd like to see what they might be" She said softly. Sarah looked at Kyle and grinned. "With you here, maybe ya'll could give some explinations about the technology" she said. Kari looked around seeing a cloud of steam rise from one of the buildings. There was a street courner with a street lamp, which she wondered over to it. "That's what I'd hope he does...Like that for example" she said pointing at the lamp. "What is that?" she asked. Sarah looked around and saw an engine block in a garage that was being worked on. "And what's that for?" she asked pointing at it. Tai looked at Mae curiously realizing she was doing some pretty brazen things as they were left alone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 am

(I guess I could try her out a bit. I'll try not to mess her character up too much. At the minute I wouldn't know what to do with her just right here. Have a post just with Tai in that part and I'll get something down)

Kyle shrugged his shoulder when Sarah mentioned the quiet ones being the most deadly, "It's all in perspective really. A quiet guy just doesn't talk about what he does. I don't really like talking about my berserk stuff. Mostly because I don't remember half of what happens when it happens. Just a lot of blood and a big mess after I 'wake up'." He spoke tucking his hands in and getting himself moving to leave the other two alone for a while, "Good idea. I'm still getting used to the idea the future looks like the 1400s."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Sarah nodded before she smirked. "I heard that it's the quiet ones that are the most deadly" she said. Kira looked at her and frowned. "I've heard it was always the quiet ones too" she said. Sarah looked at Kira, and she smiled. Kira walked over to Sarah and Kyle. "You two want to go look around? This place is huge, and I...don't like to go about alone" she said before she looked over at Tai comforting Mae. Sarah smiled. "That sounds great actually. I think we can find a nice place to settle down...don't ya think?" she asked Kyle. Mae whimpered. "Am I a monster to you?" she asked. Tai shook his head looking at her oddly as if wondering why she would ask such a question to him. Mae looked at his expression and looked away blushing. "I'm sorry...I just never met a man who accepted me being a monster" she said. Tai sighed seeming annoyed with her reference of being a monster. Mae kissed him and smiled. "You know that since you defeated me I'm do be your wife?" she asked. Tai looked at her confused, which it amused Mae, but she was very excited to have a husband.

(You can play Mae if you'd like...She puts up a front to all but Kari and now Tai)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 am

Kyle scratched the back of his head when Sarah spoke about benefits of him being infertile. He didn't really want to find out that he couldn't have kids because he was stuck in a tube for years and years. He looked to Sarah when she asked about Tai and Mae, "Not sure what to think about them. He's quiet and she's really vocal. It could be interesting to say the least." He said to Sarah with a small laugh from the back of his throat. Kyle knew things were going to start going down hill if Mae began to cry and Tai wouldn't do anything, when the male comforted Mae he gave him a thumbs up saying in a quiet way that Tai made the right choice. Part of Kyle wanted to pull Sarah out and to have some time alone with Sarah whether it meant going to bed or not.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Sarah frowned. "I hope you aren't infertile, but if you are then I can see some benefits" she said before she blushed looking towards Mae. She smiled at Tai wondering what he was thinking about Mae. Tai looked at Mae and sighed with an awkward expression as she started rubbing his chest. Mae closed her eyes and burried her head into his chest claiming him as her own. Sarah giggled. "What do you think?" she asked implying the unlikely relationship blossoming between Mae and Tai. Sean closed his eyes and sighed before he left to a hut. Ken looked over at Sarah and Kyle and smiled. "Don't put too much attention on him..." he said. Mae sighed. "I have always been hated by men...I was left out in the wood to die, just because they thought I was a monster!" she said before she began to cry. Tai gulped not sure what to do, but he wrapped his arm around her. Kari smiled seeing some good in this man.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 am

Kyle savored the kiss that Sarah gave him and added more into the kiss before slowly taking his lips from hers. The question Sean asked him next scared him thinking about being sterile after being frozen, "Being sterile means that I wouldn't be able to have kids. Though I don't think it would happen. The chamber doesn't freeze you like an ice chest. It just sets it so that your body doesn't have a metabolic process. In essense giving you the ability to live indefinitely so if you are sick with something incurable they can halt everything until they have a cure." He explained hoping that he wasn't shooting blanks after being forced to be stuck in the ageless cell. He wanted kids, especially since he was with Sarah.

Kyle looked at Mae acting the way she was with Tai though part of him was tempted to go and tell the wolf to wait before she jumped on him. Though part of him just wanted Mae to deal with the idea that she chose to stick with a guy that proba.bly wasn't going to say anything to her on anything
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Sarah blushed happily. "Aww, that's so sweet hun...thank you hun" she said before she kissed him on the lips passionately. Sean looked at them, and sighed. "Are you concerned that being fozen has made you...sterile?" he asked. Sarah gulped and looked at Kyle worried. "What does that mean?" she asked. Sean sighed before he looked out at the village. Sarah followed Kyle off the train, and Mae looked at Tai. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked. Tai looked up at her and shook his head. He looked very confused with what Mae was wanting. Kari sighed looking at Mae oddly not sure if Mae was going to try to either rape him or convince him to be her husband. Mae frowned and sat by him leaning into him. "I need to feel a man's love...I want to feel your's" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 am

Kyle laughed a bit hearing that there were actually people here that read books from way back in the past. Then again his own time did similar things dealing with works like the Shakespearian plays so it shouldn't have come across as strange in that manner. Kyle jumped aboard the train easily only to hear Mae start talking, "If you think this impressive you should have seen all the technology where I was from. Made this look like a dinosaur. Metaphorically speaking." He said to them crossing his arms over his chest. He then looked over to Sarah and gave her a smile, "Yeah. I still have you around so even if this was a bad mistake I have someone to make it better." He said to Sarah wondering if her brother would say or do anything about his sister being with someone that was supposed to have died centuries ago.

Kyle relaxed on the train until it finally stopped in the village. It was an impressive feat to see a small civilization living inside of a crater, "Wow. So this world really has gone off the deep end." He said shaking his head as he jumped off the train getting a hold of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

Ken and Sean both nodded to Kyle's statement. "Pretty much, although we don't have fire men here" he said. The train stopped and the rails groaned under it's weight. Tai opened the latch to the box car and flung it wide open. Mae and Sarah were totally surprised to see this, and they jumped into the box car with Tai. Ken helped Kari into the Box car, and once everyone was in Ken stuck his body out waving towards the engineer. "Yup!" he yelled. The train started off, but in reverse. It began to pick up speed before it was going 65 mph. Mae looked at them annoyed. "So is this how you've been able to allude us?" she asked. Sean grinned. "You mad?" he asked. Mae huffed. "This is no fair!...you could be anywhere at anytime, and you can supply a village with food!...I'm fairly impressed" she said. Sarah looked towards Kyle happily. "Are you comfortable with this decision?" she asked him again. The train seemed to travel for miles, and it travelled over tressles and trusses. It was amazing that they did not break under such age, after the train passed through a tunnel they entered what appeared to be a crater with a village inside. The train stopped at the station with a sign that said Hidden Village. It was slightly larger than Sarah's town, which totally surprised her. "What is this place?" she muttered. Sean grinned. "Put it simply...this is where all the exhiles and wanted people go. Women who said no to their arranged husbands, Men who didn't follow their leaders orders, and Orphaned children left in the wilderness because they were illigetimate or not a desired gender" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

Kyle just tried to block what Mae said to Tai even if it was difficult to do. He tried wrapping his head around the idea of being like the vikings way back when even before his time. It was something he had though didn't even know what it was called. His attention shifted to Ken when he explained what they found, "Wow. Even today those places are still around." He spoke shaking his head with a grin, "Yeah. We're living in a feudal age Farenheit 451. Burning books and a ruling figure playing big brother." He finally looked ahead seeing the incoming train and his jaw dropped seeing the locomotive train, "That is a locomotive. Those carried supplies and transportation for over a hundred years when I was still in my regular life. This is incredible." He spoke getting excited that he found a piece of technoligy in his new world
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

Sean shook his head. "In Nordic culture, vikings would undergo a sort of spiritual transformation, where they become animalistic in nature. They would wear animal pelts of the animal they represent showing their status" he said. Mae shot Kyle a dirty look. "I'm not afraid of him! He just needs to know what a woman can give him! And I'm the one to give it to him!" she yelled. Tai sighed deeply, and Kari looked at Mae annoyed. "And what are you going to give him?" she asked. Mae looked at Tai and blushed. "Just let me worry about it" she said smiling affectionately at him. Ken sighed. "We unearthed something they call a Library...we did not know that there were all this information on the technologies that are superior to ours, the cultures, the universe, the physics, the chemistry...all this knowledge was in paper. The ruler wanted to censor the knowledge, so he issued a book burn on certain books that spoke against his ideology...we said no, so now they want us dead" Ken said. Sean nodded. "That's why they call us the enlightened...we've become somewhat gods to everyone. Not literally, but pretty close" he said. There was a rumbling heard as a the rails started to creak. Up ahead was a locomotive charging through the vegetation with black paint. It looked beat up, but it still functioned. Mae, Kira, and Sarah both gasped as the train got closer and closer. "What..." Sarah said. "...is that?" Mae finished.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:02 am

Kyle raised an eye brow up wondering what Sean meant by him being a berserker, "I didn't think there was an actual name for it. I figured that I just blacked out and killed everything in arm's length." He said to Sean crossing his arms over his chest. He shook his head thinking about what happened that lead him to the cryochamber to start off in the first place. Seeing the situation that they were in he was glad that he didn't go berserk when Mae had attacked him, especially since he was with Sarah and was happy with her, "Mae. Do you really like having your heart stop that much? You were about ready to be buried six feet under if it wasn't for the quiet guy bringing you back from the dead." Kyle informed Mae. Kyle was showing that he was stable and that his berserk rage only happened when he was in danger of being killed or severely injured, " So what all is going on to make us on the run from the ruler around here? And what writings did you have to burn?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Sarah looked at Kyle worried as she walked to find Tai. "Are you mad that you had to switch sides? The lord is going to be hunting us down now" she said. Sean and Ken walked with them. "You shouldn't worry about being hunted down. The same amount of people support us just as much as the people who support the new world order" Sean said before he looked at Kyle oddly. "Are you aware that you're a berzerker?" he asked. Ken and Sarah both looked at Kyle, and Sarah cocked her head cutely. "Berserker?" she asked. Sean nodded. "I've read something about some people in war shift their metality to become feral. It's really heard for mind readers to anticipate them because they are acting impulsively on intinct alone. Only Mae has had this mode before I met Kyle" he said. Ken smirked. "Huh...well I guess he'll contribute just as well as an N'kin don't you think?" he asked. Sean nodded. "I guess so, but I hope that he's under more control over it than Mae. She looks a little less stable than Kyle" he said. "I heard that!" Mae yelled from a mile away. Sarah smiled before she sighed. "So where are we going, brother?" she asked cheerfully. Sean laughed. "I'm taking you to the hidden village" he said. They came across an old railroad with vegetation growing over the rails. Tai, Mae, and Kari were both standing about. Tai was silent appearing to wait for something. Mae was getting mad. "Why don't you say something to me!?" she yelled. Ken laughed. "Trying to get him to talk is like trying to build the a city with tweezers" he said. Mae's eye twitched. "Well, I'll make him talk!" she yelled. Kari glared at her. "Didn't you try that before?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

(pardon if the Reply is short. did a 52 hour night work week this week. Not sure what to do for the first part so forgive me.)

When Kyle watched Mae's body fall to the ground his eye began to grow dilated and his body grew rigid. His mind grew blank as though he was going to start charging in to attack Tai. Some sort of sense however kept him from charging forward, a survival instinct that kept this side of Kyle from going forward to his death. His face twitched with both anger and fear even if no one was really paying attention to his body or motions. Sarah's voice however broke the animal's control of his body, he looked at Sarah and watched her step towards Tai which he then looked at Joseph when he asked if he was going to change over as well, "I go where I am needed. I have no alliegence after my government ruined my life. Until I find a place to belong I will continue to move. Until I am where I truely belong." He spoke moving towards Tai even if the only reason why he was moving to the other side was so that he could be with Sarah, "It's no offense to you. I'm just going where I think is the right path." He finished as he turned to face the older male and gave him a salute then dropped the salute.

(for an accurate representation of Kyle's 'animal' here's a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3E_Gfr-tA&feature=related
note that he does not transform. He just goes through a mental break. Call it combat PTSD)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Mae smirked at them and left the room, and Sarah bit her lip in anger. Joseph got up and followed Kira outside. Sarah looked at Kyle worried. "What if this is a trap?" she asked. She had no choice now, so she walked off with Mae. When they got outside, they could see the clean up in the village. Mae sniffed the air and smirked. "This way!" she yelled before she darted off. Joseph followed although Sarah was lagging behind due to her breasts giving her discomfort. They walked for what seemed for a couple miles before they saw smoke. As they followed the smoke they found a run down shack with smoke billowing out of the smoke stack. A long haired man bearing resemblence to Sarah cam out of the shack. Then a man with brown dishoveled hair with stubble came out with a man with strawberry blonde hair. "So...you come to reason?" the strawberry haired man said. Sarah frowned. "It's over...we're taking you in!" she said. The long hair man laughed. "I knew you'd say that, but I'm not going to go peacefully. We don't follow blindly behind a mindless leader like sheep. I'm not going to keep the truth censored by the emporer and his lackies" he said. Joseph growled. "The truth!? Nothing you say made any god damn sense from day one, Sean!" he yelled. Sean laughed. "Did that fool manage convince you to say that? Or are you going to let him dictate your life! Sarah doesn't even love him and yet you turn your back on her!" he said before he frowned. "Why haven't you switched sides yet? You know how corrupt things are...and you are just accepting it!?" he yelled. The dishoveled haired main looked at them with a sad expression. The Strawberry haired man frowned. "I can't believe you! Even some of the villagers believe us!" he said. Joseph shook his head. "I'm not falling for any of that Ken! They aren't foolish to fall for your smooth talk" he said. "They are not lying" Kira said. They looked at her shocked, but the dishoveled haired man walked out between them. Glaring at them before he started to walk away. Mae growled at him. "Hey! You can't just walk away!" she yelled. "He's not going to listen to you...he'll pretty much do anything he wants" Ken said. Sean sighed looking at the dishoveled haired man, and back at the crowd. "Tai doesn't feel like fighting you, so you'll just have to settle with us!" he said. Mae growled. "The hell he ain't! I didn't realize he was a coward!" she yelled before she transformed into full werewolf form and charged Tai. Tai looked back unintimidated, and to Mae's shock Tai managed to dodge her swipe. Tai reached in grabbing her by the neck looking coldly into her face as she started to scream in pain and slowly revert from werewolf form, and Tai was actually glowing. Sarah and Joseph were horrified to witness his true ability. They did not even know what it even was even just seeing it. Tai looked up at Kyle intensely readying a counter after releasing Mae allowing her lifeless body to fall to the ground. Kira shrieked. "She's dead!" she screamed. Tai was still emotionless waiting for an impending attack, though Sean and Ken were horrified. "It can't be...he's never killed anyone!" Ken yelled. Sean gritted his teeth. "I thought he controlled light, but this isn't nothing like anything I've seen!" he muttered. Joseph held his arm out shooting a huge stream of flame at Tai. "Take this you abomination!" he yelled. Tai only held his hand out and the flame dissapated and parted around Tai and Mae. The ground was scorched and smoldering. Joseph gasped in horror. "What!?" he yelled. Sarah shivered. "This was a trap all along!" she yelled. Kira was on her knees crying before Tai touched Mae. Mae started to move and Joseph shivered. "Is he a god?" he muttered. Sean huffed. "Don't be obsurd...there is no god..." he said but deep down he was thinking if this was Tai's plan. Kari ran up to Mae hugging her tightly as Tai began to walk away. Sarah looked up at Joseph. "Dad...I'm joining them" she said. Joseph was speechless. "Not you too!" he yelled. Sean and Ken were both surprised. "So that's what Tai was trying to do..." Sean muttered before he looked up at Kyle. "Well...I suppose you're joining too am I correct?" he asked. Joseph's eyes widened in horror. "What am I going to tell the Lord?" he asked. Sean frowned. "You have no reason to be fighting for them anymore" he said. Joseph began to fume. "This wouldn't have happened if you just burnt those books!" he yelled before he walked off. Mae was still on the ground in a daze. "What just happened? First I was attacking that Coward, then I'm on the ground! Did I lose all control?" she asked. Kari whinced. "He killed you, and brought you back to life!" she yelled gratefully. Mae was in shock. "He gave me my life back?" she said before she sighed. "If he defeated me that means that he will become my husband" she said. Kari gulped. "But..." she said. Mae sighed. "It's Tribel Law...The fact he actually brought me back to life means I'm indebted to him as well" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when Mae complemented the fact he knew more about medicine than most people. To him it was common practice, especially when it came to his practice as a soldier. Kyle cracked his knuckles prepping himself enough in order to get himself back into his fighting attitude after the length of time he spent in that chamber, "Nothing I haven't been through before. Being a soldier will get you used to that." He spoke which he was ready to leave and do what he did best. He just hoped the other part of him didn't end up scaring anyone to the point they wanted him dead, "I'll hold up my end of the fight. Just don't stop me too fast." They could just about see it in his eyes that he was wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Mae smirked. "You know more about medicine than the other quacks I've seen" she said before she looked at Sarah knowing full well that she had her. "We have a short time before the wind shifts again...I don't want to miss this oppertunity to get them" she said. Joseph sighed. "I will only be able to fight a little, but just to warn you...this may be a trap" he said. Mae shrugged. "I'm coming on my own terms, and that's why I'm needing you" she said. Sarah growled. "Because we're expendable?" she yelled. Mae laughed. "If you had no value, I wouldn't trust you to be my backup" she said. Joseph sighed. "I guess I have a chance to redeem myself, and if Kira is here, maybe I'll know the truth" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when Joseph explained that practice of medicine was just spread by word. He would have imagined with how important it was to know how to fix a wound that it would need to be common knowledge throughout this new world since it seemed to be a lot more violent than his old world. He listened to Mae making heads or tails of the situation at hand and see if there was a way to work that this operation would be successful when it came. Then came her line. Arrangements. How would she be able to make an arrangement to cancel an engagement with a lord just by offering a hostage. He didn't see a way around the entire situation either, it was either Mae spilled the beans on them or they help them to possibly take the wedding off period, "[color=blue]I can fight fine. I'm not a medic, but I was one of the top soldiers in my company. And my name is Kyle. Not ice balls" He spoke grabbing the sheath to the knife and slipping it tightly into his belt loop, "If I have a fire arm I could do a lot more damage, but the knife will do for now." He finished looking Mae in the eye. It seemed that letting the beast out was the only option he had left to survive any more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

Joseph sighed. "Around here, the knowledge of medicine is passed orally and each one has a special technique" he said. Mae frowned at Kyle. "Do you get it? That Tai kid is not expendable. He's their ace in the hole..." she said before she bit her lip. "I thought that Ken and Sean's abilities would pose a problem...I do agree that Tai poses a bigger danger than any of them...that's why I..." she said before she cringed. "I mean we need a collaboration..." she said seeming to be in disbelief of her own words. The white haired girl nodded. Sarah frowned placing her hand over her hip. "And why should we help you! What do you have planned?" she asked. Mae frowned. "There are three of them, and there are 3 of us who can go on par with them" she said. The white haired girl frowned knowing it was the truth. Mae growled. "I need to expose Tai's true power outside of this village...I don't want to find out that this whole place blows up. Plus if you help me capture them, I'm sure that there could be some...arrangements" she said looking at Sarah and Kyle intensely. Sarah cringed realizing this was blackmail. "I'll do it..." she said lowly. Joseph looked at Sarah shocked. "What's going on?" he asked. Mae sighed. "Sarah doesn't want to marry that womanizer" she said. Joseph went silent seeming to feel the same way as Sarah did, which this both annoyed and surprised Sarah. Mae looked at Kyle. "Hey Frost Balls...you're a medic right? Can you hold your own in a battle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 am

Kyle examined the wound seeing an exit would which lead to him setting his knife down so he had two hands both to dress and restrict blood flow to the wound so it could clot right, " Where I come from all soldiers have some margin of medical training. Can't wait for a medic every time someone gets shot." He spoke tightening the cloth down to make a turnequet. He wasn't sure if he could talk with them about a situation that he couldn't understand. Not so much that he didn't know what to say, but more that he didn't think that he could speak from any sort of position since he never had any kind of situation as a relative being a fugitive like this. He looked to the door grabbing the knife having a feeling that he would be in for more of a mess like what happened previously. The only condition that changed was that she had a different attitude about her, seemed less threatening than before, "If Tai is expenidable then it's possible that the group wants him gone for some reason. That's why I was shove in that tube. I was considered expendable so they tried to get rid of me." He looked at Mae seeing her face like she knew what he and Sarah did. He didn't want her to talk and spill what they just did and all he could do was hope she didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Joseph sighed. "I think it went through" he said in pain. He watched Kyle dress his wound, and he was curious. "You have medical training?" he asked. Sarah gulped. "Why was Tai here?" she asked. Joseph frowned. "Tai was just getting food..." he said before he paused for a moment. "After 24 years, and I have never figured that boy out. Even when people are wanting to kill him...he still chooses not to fight back" he said. Sarah looked at her father worried. "Does Tai even have N-kin abilities?" she asked. Joseph looked outside and sighed. "I don't know...he's never spoken since your mother passed away, so I was never asked questions about specific powers like you and your other brother have...this really troubles me. The only thing more dangerous than a N-kin, is one that you don't know what their powers are" he said. Mae walked in with her partner. "I've found out some of the villagers have been giving aid to your boy...that's proves my instincts were correct" she said before she frowned. "As for your boy...he is an N-kin...but I've never sensed his kind of ability before...I don't know what it is, but it makes things unsettling" she said. Joseph sighed. "Makes sense why they sent Tai...if they know you two are here, then Tai would be expendable" he said. Mae growled. "I just don't like that look he gave me that's all" she snapped. Mae looked towards Sarah and Kyle already knowing what they did, which this made Sarah very nervous.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Kyle heard the gunfire slowly get to stop which he looked through the window seeing the mess uderneath. Quickly Kye spun to face the door with the knife in his hand to see Joseph with blood dripping down his arm. He dropped the knife to the ground which stuck to the floor as he rushed to help the older male with his wound. He had done first aid on bullet wounds before so it was going to be more or less easy for him if weapon bullets hadn't changed much over the centuries, "Do you need help?" He asked looking around for things to pull a bullet out and anything to wrap around his arm to make sure he didn't bleed out and die on them, "[color=blue]Who were those people he asked finding spare cloth to stop the bleeding in Joseph's arm and picking up the knife to dig the bullet out if it wasn't a through and through shot. After he had his time with Sarah he felt like he was a part of the family and needed to help everyone thst needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next