Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Tai sighed happily before he closed his eyes. "You won't be treated like your a monster in this village. I know what it's like to be a freak...it's why I left my old home" he said. He gulped. "What do you mean subtle? Is it a steady progression of myself becoming more lupine like?" he asked. He looked at her curiously as she acted more like a woman than a monster realizing that he was right about her all along. He smiled at this. "I can tell that you're a lot more docile and pleasant...or is this how you act around your mate?" he asked.

Sarah opened her eyes a little. "I'm sorry...I just wanted to be able to sleep in a warm bed with my man without worrying about being barged in upon" she said before she closed her eyes again. "I'm chosing to be with you...not with that pig!" she said before she rubbed her tummy. "I just hope daddy will come to his senses..." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 pm

(Sorry if I make any wrong moves with the history. Haven't had a lot of time to sleep so my mind is usually foggy)

Mae liked the feeling that Tai was giving her when she was held into his arms then the way that his feet rubbed up with hers, "It has its pros and cons...but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a normal human." She said to him running a finger along her lover's chest, "Well. Like I said. It's subtle, but with time you will get used to it. Except for the whole you could go berserk like I did when I tried getting you to talk." She said to him with a small giggle acting like a little girl in love instead of a monsterous warrior that would decapitate someone at a moment's notice.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when she made her comments about her breasts and how they were such a pain, "Well...I wouldn't really know about how that is. I don't have to worry about that." He said to her which then he chuckled when she spoke again, "I'll try not to. But I do enjoy having a nice girl all pampered." He said to her which then he worked more on her back. He wasn't expecting Sarah to fall asleep in the act of him taking care of her back. He then leaned down and began to kiss her softly on her neck before he went ahead and came up close and huddled up close to her, "You go ahead and get your rest." He said to her which then he slowly began stroking her back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 am

Tai looked at her oddly. "I thought you were abandoned because they thought you were a monster?" he asked thinking that suggested that she was the protowerewolf. He returned to her oddly feeling a deep connection with her. He held her in his arms and rubbed his feet against hers. "You like being a werewolf?" he asked. He blushed. "You mean that you already turned me into a werewolf? What's going to happen to me?" he asked.

Sarah laughed. "It's not just the extra weight, but the decreased mobility of my arms and I have to be careful eating or trying to move things around. The only positive things these damn things give are something to turn you on, and something for you to rest your head on after sex...oh and milk" she said. She blushed. "Please remind me not to take advantage over you" she teased him. She moaned into his back rub. "That's good...keep it up" she said. She drifted off into a light sleep before she inadvertantly began to nap. She wouldn't mind if they cuddled at that moment. Actually she would perfer it cause this was all helping her be in prime condition to conceive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 am

Mae traced a finger along Tai's chest when he asked if there was a ceremony between mates, "It's not a ceremony. In fact many people can be changed by a very deep kiss or...by mating." She spoke to him letting him move so that he could close the door, "It's more subtle than you might think. My mother was changed when my father had helped my mother conceive me." She said to him wanting to have him back with her so he could be close to her. She din't want to be alone.

Kyle shook his head hearing Sarah say that it was a pain to have her breast's size, "I can imagine. All that extra weight on you must be tough." He said to her before he then took his place over her to help Sarah to relax, "I don't mind pampering you Sarah. I don't mind because I want to be with you. No matter what I have to do." He said to her before placing a kiss on her next as he started rubbing her back to help relieve the pain. He wasn't a professional by any means, but he wanted to help the best he could.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 am

Tai sighed happily. "It was pretty good wasn't it?" he said modestly. He blushed thinking for a moment. "So how do you turn people into a werewolf? Is it a ceremony between mates?" he asked as he closed the door to the boxcar. He had an idea that it would be better to turn into a werewolf in a large empty enclosed space.

Sarah held her breasts as she sat down on the bed, and she exposed her back towards him. "It's a pain having huge boobs" she said before she smiled happily and did as he asked. She lay down on her tummy, and her breasts pancaked out on the bed. "If you want to be my hubby you're going to have to pamper me...I have certain needs that other woman don't need" she said before she laughed. "Gee, I hope I don't sound high strung" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:35 am

Mae panted deeply when she felt Tai's seed flowing into her like it had done, "That was amazing." She spoke getting her breathing back and pressed herself down into his body, "I'm glad that I can make you happy." She spoke which then she looked up and blushed seeing that it was true, "I think we did...Should we get dressed and go to your place??" She asked him.

Kyle gave a small smile to Sarah when she asked him to take things slow, "[color=blue}I don't mind in the slightest Sarah.[/color]" He said to him then he watched as Sarah took her top off to reveal her body to him. He then pressed a kiss to Sarah's lips before coming up behind Sarah and began to run his hands along her back, "Now go ahead and lie down so I can get to your back easier." He spoke to her wanting to give his love what she wants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 am

Tai groaned still trying to hold himself back before the feeling he had became too unbearable, and he released copious amounts of his seed into the poor shewolf filling up her womb nicely. He began to pant heavily and relax underneath her. He felt sluggish and euphoric. "I'm glad that you've found someone to keep you happy" he said before he pulled her in for a cuddle. He blushed brightly. "Did we just have sex in public?" he asked.

Sarah brought him inside before she closed the door. She smiled kindly, and she leaned in to kissed him on the lips. "You mind if we take things slow this time?" she asked before she removed her top smiling bigger. "You mind if you give me a back rub? I'm so sore" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 am

Mae gripped into Tai moving her hands from his chest to his shoulders as she felt herself spasming around Tai's shaft, "I will." She spoke before she felt the amazing feeling rush through her which drained her of much of the energy she had left, "Things happen. I never thought I'd find a man that could beat me" She spoke fighting to continue until he made it to his release.

Kyle smirked hearing Ken say to let him know if they needed clothing, "Alright. I'll try not to be gone from that." He said to Ken before looking at Sarah and then moving his hand to her hip to walk with her to a room and spend their time in bed and see if they could make their baby like she said she was in the mood for. He heard a brief mention from Kari asking if Ken was married which made him wonder what those two were in for.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 am

Tai cringed to her nearing her orgasm. He tried to fight back the urge to what he thought was pee. This urge was different, because it felt increadibly amazing. "If you think it's best, but I hope you'd help me adjust" he said. He blushed at what he said. "I never would have thought I'd be married to a woman who originally hunted me down for a bounty" he said.

Ken sighed. "It's tough to fight corruption, but corruption was also in Capitalism. Instead of power being the motivation it was money" he said. He laughed at Kyle. "Sound like a great way to spend time...it's only natural. Tell me if you'll be needing any clothes. And the Communal Dining hall opens at 7 pm and closes at 10 pm. The cooks are very talented with preparation. Anyway...have fun you two" he said before he left. Sasha looked at him oddly. "Communal Dining?" she asked. Kira looked at Ken happily. "Are you married?" she asked. Ken blushed. "No" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 am

Mae moaned louder where she felt her walls clenching down onto Tai's shaft tightly. Her breathing ragged as the moment continued, "I'd love to do this with you Tai." She spoke to him before another loud moan echoed from her throat, "Maybe. Would you mind?" She asked wondering if he would still be with her if there was the chance that she would change him into a wolf.

Kyle shook his head, "The idea of communism was good. It was the execution of it that was bad. The idea was that everyone had equal part of the country. The execution left a lot of holes in that. It seems that you're doing it in a way that everyone has equal work and equal reward. Proper execution." He spoke to Ken before he looked at Sarah and heard her comment, "So you can tell I'm going to be in for a long, but enjoyable night." e said to Ken trying not to sound obsene
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 am

Tai blushed as she rested her hands on his chest. "I asked it you'd like to not if you're willing to" he said looking into her eyes deeply. "I'm going to like having a wife" he said as he held her up. "You feel great too" he said before he began moving his hips with her. "You think that you'll turn me into a werewolf too?" he asked curiously.

Ken laughed. "Well that's true, but when your needs grow, we'll accomidate for them. I'm not sure if you are okay with a Quasi-communist type government, but I'll remind you that this is a small area..." he said before he sighed. "I've read about USSR and China...judging by that look on your face I know that's what comes to mind" he said before he looked at Sarah and Kyle's body language. "Or you two are wanting some alone time" he said. Sarah nodded. "I'm still in baby making mood thank you very much...right honey?" she asked Kyle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 am

Mae arched forward and rested her hands on his chest while she moved slightly faster on him while she felt his hands on her hips, "If you want it. I'd be willing to give it to you." She spoke to him letting out a small moan while her breathing began to pick up to match her quickening movements, "My god. It feels amazing!" She called to him clenching her eyes shut.

Kyle felt the groping and instantly got what she was looking for which he let a blush come up that she was this eager while they were still out in the open, "It's fine Ken. It's better than what I'm used to with the cell they stuck me in." He said to him though he looked back up at Sarah and placed his hand on her hip pulling her close. He was eager to share another time in bed with Sarah just as much as she was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Tai gasped as she forced his member deep inside her body. I could feel her flesh give way to accomidate his large size. He smiled at how incredible it felt and he took a liking to it. He caressed her body lovingly. "You like to do this together a lot now that I'm your husband?" he asked. He smirked holding onto her hips. "How does it feel? Good?" he asked.

Ken looked back at them and smiled. "I guess" he said. Sarah was beside Kyle and she reached down you grope him grinning. Ken lead them to a 2 story duplex that had 20 units. Ken looked at them. "I know it's modest, but this is where you'll be staying." he said. Sarah looked at Kyle wanting to see his reaction. She was thinking to herself about having another round of great sex with him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Mae giggled when he asked if it hurt, "No silly. It feels really good. Just too good."She said to Tai as she then felt his rod pierce through into her as deep as her ubtouch body would allow him, "If I become a mother. Then I will have performed my duty as a wife." She spoke to Tai hiding the brief pain of having her innossense taken from her," I have a feeling that you could be a great father. Especially since you're so humble about it." She spoke giving herself a minute to collect herself before she began moving.

Kyle wondered about this storage facility and it began running question about where this pmace was since it was close to where he was imprisoned and where he was detained in ice. He shook his head to clear is mind when Sarah mentioned where they would be staying, "Yeah. I might be able to get some well needed rest. It's kind of exhausting to get all this information all at once. Just because i was asleep for a few hundred years doesn't mean it was restful sleep." He said to Ken hiding the idea running through his head about what he would do with Sarah when they were all alone
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Tai gulped. "It hurts when I touch them?" he asked before he blushed to her touching his member. "You want to have children out of this?" he asked. He gulped and thought for a while about it. He sighed. "I'm not sure I'd make the best father..." he said before he caressed her body. "I do find you very attractive, and if you get pregnant than I'll do my best" he said.

Ken shrugged. "We're just fixing the components...someone found it in some kind of a storage facility among other things. Other wise from a few missing parts, it's hard drive looked pretty good" he said before he chuckled. "You don't have to worry about memory...I'm not a wiz at this kind of thing either" he said. Sarah smiled. "It's okay, but is there a place for us to stay?" she asked. Ken looked at them and grinned. "You like for me to show you your place first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 am

Mae let a small giggle come up to her throat, "I do like it, just my breasts are sensitive." She said to him before looking at his hairy body and trailing a hand down to his shaft and feeling his length, "You do Tai." She said to him before slowly shifting her body so that she was a simple movement away from beginning their coupling, "And hopefully, you could be the ideal father too." She said to him nervous about having her first time with Tai

Kyle chuckled hearing Ken's statement about reading about hating to read, "I have to admit that is really funny." He spoke before hearing that they were rebuilding a computer with as large a memory as it did, "You know that's actually one hell of an accomplishment. Most people would have trouble making a computer with even just a percent of that memory." He spoke which he then scratched the back of his head a bit lost on the entire deal about memory sizes and such, "Don't feel left out Sarah. I don't have a clue about memory and all that." He said to Sarah with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Tai blushed. "I thought women loved to have their breasts touched?" he asked. He gulped as she removed his clothing from his body revealing his rather fit and hairy body and his large member to boot. He looked up at her. "Do I appear to be the ideal husband for you?" he asked.

Ken laughed. "Ironicaly I've read about people's distain towards reading" he said. He sighed. "We are trying to salvage a PC with a 10 TB hard drive. It's slow, but it's been a great experiment to say the least" he said. "PC? TB?" Sarah asked. Ken sighed. "PC is short for Personal Computer, and a TB is a measurement of memory the Computer has. I think I read something about a human having 5500 TB of memory or 5.5 PB" he said. Sarah looked at him confused. "I don't get it..." she said. Ken looked over at Kyle amused. "Oh that still goes on, but it's more on body parts and abilities" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Mae let a soft moan come from her throat when she felt Tai touch her breast, "Careful. They're sensitive." She spoke to Tai before slowly picking herself up off of him and showing her body in its fullest to him, "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She said to him as she ran her hands along his chest to pull the clothing from him.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when Ken mentioned that books had helped put the world back to together, "The irony...In my day people hardly looked at books. Of course there were some that loved to read. I was sentenced to die in that tube pretty much so i couldn't read much." He said to him before looking to Sarah and Kari, "The internet was a system that had a near endless supply of information. Some useful, others completely useless that spread rumors. It was a double edged sword in that respect." He explained scratching his head, "At least with money out of the picture you don't have to worry about people saying they're better than others simply because they have more of it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Tai blushed seeing her nude because he found himself get harder. He was so nerous, but a part of him was very excited with this treat. He reached up to feel her breasts, and he ran his fingers down her delicate flesh. He could no remove him clothes because she was on top of him. Something about this woman he liked. "You're very beautiful" he told her.

Ken chuckled. "Well we owe it to the books that made it through these years...the internet may be dead, but the books don't go down from a virus" he said. Sarah frowned. "Internet? Virus?" she asked. Ken looked at Kyle hoping that he was explain it to her with greater detail. Kari was also curious. "So what have you done with money?" she asked. Ken sighed. "Well...we got rid of it...we saw that wealth was another form of hoarding" he said. Kari rose an eyebrow. "Hoarding?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Mae looked down to Tai liking the fact that he didn't have a problem with having a relation, "It's alright. In haven't either." She said to Tai as she then began undressing while still on top of him. She could feel the bulge pressed against her while made her excited that she was going to lose her virginity to Tai. She felt nervous exposing herself to a man like she was, but she wanted to feel this even more.

Kyle fell silent when Ken brought up hoping that all that was the case was Kyle's brain being frozen, "God everyone brings that up." He spoke trying to not look embarrassed that everyone was talking about his possible infertility because he was in essence stuck in an ice cube for 500 years, "Why would I make fun? I just came from a place that was stuck in the 1500s and now the tech has just gone up by several hundred years. You guys are beyond incredible." He said to Ken which he then tucked his hands into his pockets as he looked around, "So everyone does their part. Now THAT is a major improvement from my time." He spoke with a chuckle making fun of his own time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Tai gulped knowing what she wanted. "I'm not afraid about doing it" he said after they kissed. He looked up at her after being forced onto his back, which that did not help him at all. "I've never done this before" he said.

Ken rose an eyebrow. "Right, well I only hope that's the only part of you that's frozen..." he said before he laughed. Sarah giggled to this. Ken lead the way. "I know that you can pick out the mechinery and the technologies we've implimented, but just don't laugh at how primitive it is. We only care about functionality not efficiency. I already have problems with Tai tinkering with things as it is" he said. Sarah looked at him curiously. "Tai built all this?" she asked. Ken shrugged. "He helped with the design, though the restoration was done by strong skilled hands of the villiage" he said. Kira smiled. "You all work together?" she asked. Ken nodded. "Yea...even the women and children" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Mae ignored his statement on her synapses mainly because she didn't get it all that much, " Maybe. That depends on you." She spoke to him as she then moved to kiss Tai's lips firmly while she had attempted to put him on his back to have him relax enough to get him to not act like he was committing a horrid sin by just being next to her.

Kyle calmed his laughter down after a minute then he shook his head" Sorry. Sorry. You just need to understand the position that I'm in to get the humor. Then again that could also just be my brain still thawing out after a good half a millenium sleeping in a cold tube." He said to Ken wiping his eye as he calmed his lungs down, ""I'm good with a tour of the town. I was thinking of wandering around a while getting used to my new world."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

Tai sighed. "Ceasing all your synapses from fuctioning is what I consider death" he said before her looked away. "I wouldn't do that to you...if I did that there would be no chance in reviving you" he said. He blushed feeling her breasts press against his chest. "Are you wanting...sexual intercourse?" he asked nervously. He could not control his body's natural response to this attractive and attentive female. He blushed trying to hide his more than gifted bulge feeling very ashamed.

Ken shrugged. "I fail to see the humor in this...We spent years on drilling and salvaging turbine. If it weren't for some of the other N'kin, we'd be in the dark" he said. Sarah smiled. "So you care to give us a tour?" she asked. Ken nodded. "Yea...I might as well. Don't want you to get yourselves into trouble with the locals. You'll have to earn their trust, but other than that...do you have any questions?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:38 am

Kyle seemed to be dumbstruck when he heard that the place behind the doors was a geothermal plant. Slowly he brought his hand to his forehead and a small laugh started popping up from the back of his throat until it was more vocal, "So you're developing your own power source from you residence? This is...this is funny as all hell." He spoke just about cracking up laughing from the situation he just came across. He was living in a feudal world with people that were learning to make their own power.

Mae sighed hearing Tai say that he had only stopped her heart, "I consider my heart stopping being dead Tai." She said to him moving in to nuzzle into the crook of his neck while she was pressing her breasts into his chest, "A nobody wouldn't have bounty hunters going after them. You are somebody. And to the lord you're a very dangerous somebody. I kind of find that attractive. On top of you being cute"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

(Oh, well...Saliva and Blood has the highest concentration of the pathogen, but other bodily fluids have a insignificant concentration, and can be fought off by your immune system. If you had an immune diffeciency then you'd be in trouble)

Kari looked at him confused. "That doesn't really answer my question, but what is this place anyway?" she said. Sarah was looking off at the engine block and sighed. "I don't understand what's going on here anyway" she said. Ken walked up to them and smirked. "I see that you've found the turbine facility" he said. Sarah and Kari looked at him dumbfounded. "Turbine room?" they both asked. Ken smirked. "Yea...we made a Geothermal plant here...we took advantage of the magma chamber under this Caldera" he said. "Caldera?" Sarah asked. Ken sighed. "You're inside a volcano" he said. Kari gasped. "You're nuts! Building a village inside of a volcano!" she yelled. Ken smirked. "If you only knew how volcanoes work..." he said.

Tai looked at her oddly. "You weren't dead...I stopped your heart" he said before he sighed. "I don't know if I'd be a good husband to you...I'm not the most sympathetic person nor am I one to know what to do with them" he said. He blushed. "I'm flattered an attractive woman like yourself would want a nobody like me" he said modestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next