Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Sarah frowned. "I don't know, but..." she said as the gunfire slowly stopped. She gulped seeming worried. "Either they escaped or one of them are dead..." she said before she looked out the window. Joseph walked in holding his arm. "It was Tai..." he muttered before he moved his arm seeing blood on his hand. He growled. "Damn!" he muttered. He looked over at Sarah and frowned seeing the anger in her eyes. "He didn't do this to me...I was shot" he said. Sarah growled. "I hate this! Why are they wanted for not buring those papers?" she asked. Joseph sat down on the bed. "I don't know but I can't deal with this anymore" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Kyle smiled hearing and seeing that she wanted what he wanted as well. He wanted a family and now he wanted that family with Sarah, "I would want nothing more than to have children with you Sarah. To be that happy couple that never breaks away." Kyle spoke softly letting Sarah have her rest while he watched her sleep like her own special guardian angel.

When the commotion started outside he got up from the bed to get his clothes on and see what it was, that plan however was broken by the sounds of gun fire and explosions, "Great. What did we do now? He asked himself slamming himself to the wall to keep from being seen by a window, "I need to get a weapon and fast if I hope to keep this shit from getting too far." The male spoke looking around for anything to use which was when he found a knife. It wasn't the best thing, but it was a start. He didn't want more death to happem, but at the same time he didn't want to have Sarah see the figurative beast when his adrenaline rushed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Sarah smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "thank you Kyle" she said before she placed her hand over her tummy. "I would love to bear you a child" she said cheerfully. She buried her face into his chest and drifted into a light sleep. Outside was a commotion going on. It seemed relatively minor before there was a huge explosion outside, and alarm bells were going off. Sarah jumped out of the bed in shock, knowing full well what was going on. She put her clothes back on and looked back at Kyle worried. "They're back!" she yelled before there was another explosion followed by gunfire from machine guns.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Kyle thought that the little innocence that Sarah had was kind of cute to hear, "No. That was what's needed to make a baby." He spoke to her in a gentle tone since he needed to explain a few things about sex to Sarah while he had the chance. He was enjoying the closure that Sarah was sharing with him and wished that he could stay this way forever, "[color=blue]I don't want to see you go to that man. I wish that it could just be us together. I want it to be that way Sarah." He spoke softly to Sarah shifting their bodies so that he wouldn't be making her uncomfortable with him laying on top of her. While Sarah was tracing his muscles Kyle was running his hand along her side and hips loving the feel of her skin, "If that man wants to take you. He'll have to kill me first." He spoke to Sarah before he closed in and pressed another deep kiss to Sarah's lips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Sarah blushed feeling his cum fill her inside up with his cream. She had no idea what just happened, but she held onto him tightly feeling that he would be her savior. "What just happened? Did you just pee in me?" she asked curiously. She was not sure because it was sticking to the walls of her insides. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him. Her breasts mashed against him as they did this. "Will you let me be married to a man I don't love?" she asked. She traced the muscles in his chest wanting some closure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Kyle began breathing heavily feeling the many thing that came from him and Sarah making love. He loved this feeling more and more as time progressed, " And I could never feel the same way about any other woman." Kyle spoke feeling how her body reacted with his movements. He was so into the pleasure and the moment that he was lost in it. He couldn't hear much the longer things progressed between the two of them. It wasn't long before his pleasure reached its peak and he drove himself into Sarah at the same time pressing a deep and passion filled kiss to Sarah's lips as he cum began shooting into Sarah. He didn't care if anything happened because of this, he just wanted Sarah to stay by his side as long as they could.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Sarah sighed. "I can't stand this...why can't I have you? This isn't fair" she asked before she moaned more to his love making. She looked into his eyes softly. "I feel more for you than I'll ever feel towards that man" she said. She slowly worked her hips with his to make things better for them. She gasped as he hit her g-spot, which it caused her to clamp onto his member. "Oh god! What was that!?" she asked. She smiled before the feeling happened again, and she dug her nails into his back. She arched her back moaning as the feeling built, and she pressed her face into his chest screaming into it and cumming into his lap. She melted in his arms smiling with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Kyle remained still inside of Sarah waiting for her to become accustomed to his size while he was inside of her, "It won't hurt after this. I promise you." He spoke softed keeping one hand supporting him on the bed and the other on her hips to feel the grace and perfection of her body to his hands. Her embrace was welcomed which he wanted to remain as close as he could to Sarah during the act. If they had time to cuddle after their moment together he would want to keep her close even after the event was over, "No Sarah. You remained pure this long. I could never think of you as a whore." He spoke to Sarah before he began moving inside of Sarah enjoying every second that passed between them in the act, "If I could keep you out of your engagement I would do anything. Just to be by your side." He spoke softly keeping his motioned slow at first so Sarah could be used to the feeling she had now.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:06 am

Sarah blushed even more after hearing this. "Oh, Kyle...you don't have to use that mushy stuff on me. I would rather get as much time to you to myself as I can get" she said waiting for him to take her. She gulped nervously after hearing it might hurt. "Will it hurt every time?" she asked. She bit her lip and winced as he slid himself into her. She felt herself being stretched out for the very first time, and she welcomed it. She soon embraced him wanting to feel close in her time of need. "You're so big!...I didn't think I went that far!" she said before she kissed him on the lips. "Thank you" she said weakly as she felt weak from all the pleasure. She only hoped that they would be able to finish and have some cuddling afterward, but she would be fine with what ever she got out of this. She stopped him in the middle looking into him with love. "Do you think I'm a whore for wanting you" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 am

Kyle crawled into bed with Sarah enjoying the close feeling he had with Sarah right off the go, "Even if it is just a moment. It will be better than never having been with you Sarah" He spoke before he felt a kiss adding more to their forbidden romance. When he felt her hand explore his rod leading to her going down to suck on him for a minute Kyle could feel himself hard as a rock and ready to take her virginity for as long as they had, "Guys do like it Sarah. I'm included." He said to Sarah before seeing her on her back with her legs spread open, "This will hurt just for a minute. But after the pain is over you will love that feeling." He said as he got on top of Sarah using his hand to giide himself to her womanhood. He could feel how moist she was after the short time they had before which helped him slide into her. He then placed his hands to her sides to gain leverage on Sarah even if he had to press into her breasts to go that far. He gave Sarah minute to brace herself as he thrusted through her barrier to reach deep into her. There he could feel how tight that Sarah was, how tight her virginity made her this time. He wanted this session to last as long as he could handle even if there was a time constrant.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 am

Sarah blushed slightly and got into the bed with him. "I'm not so sure how much time we got alone together" she said shyly. She moaned into his kiss as she deepened the kiss while he pressed himself into her massive breasts and grabbed her. She hesitated and touched his large member and explored him a little. She blushed to his question and nodded slowly biting her lip. She leaned in and took his member into her mouth sucking on it. She looked up and blushed pulling away. "I'm sorry...my friends told me that guys like it when women to that to them" she said. She hoped that she was doing something he liked. She laid back onto the bed and spread her legs out for him looking up at him as if to ask him to take her right then and there.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 am

Kyle looked at Sarah's now naked body more excited than he was before. She seemed perfect in his world which was going to make this day all the better. Slowly he pulled his pants and boxers off his body showing the he had a large endowment that would make a man jealous, "It's alright Sarah. Just take your time." He spoke softly as he pressed himself into her breasts to place a deep kiss to Sarah's lips while his hands moved to her hips and moved slowly on her body wanting to feel every inch of her body both inside and outside, "Do you want to feel what I'm like Sarah?" He asked her as he looked to the bed. Sarah could see the look in his eyes that he wanted her, even if he wasn't suppose to go this far with Sarah. Then again a relationship like that was an exciting idea, that she was engaged to a lord and she wanted to share her first time with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

Sarah looked at his toned body and bit her lip before touching it. She could feel herself get wet and her nipples tingle. She gulped and nodded slowly before she removed the rest of her clothes showing her hourglass figure and childbearing hips. It was obvious why the lord desired her. Her butt was large and her thighs plump, although her belly was not very pudgy. She looked to be healthy and fertile with everything about her feminine. She blushed hoping he did not disapprove and think of her as fat. "Kyle...I've never done this before" she said nervously before she looked at his crotch. She put her finger to her mouth biting it slightly. "How big is your dick?" she asked nervously. She was hoping he take the lead and take control of the love making, but she was also vigilant for footsteps. This only added to her excitement however.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 am

Kyle couldn't believe what he was getting himself into. He was about to sleep with Sarah who was another man's fiance. Granted the situation was incredibly different from anything he was used to. He let Sarah move his hands to her breasts, he loved that feeling in his hands as though he was in heaven just by touching Sarah in such ways, "Alright. If you really want this Sarah. He said to her watching her remove her top to expose her massive breasts. Slowly he massaged Sarah's breasts while they were in their own privacy, "Liking them is an underdtatement Sarah." He said to Sarah eager to begin which was made clear when he took his shirt off showing his well toned body to Sarah, "Do you like what you see?" He asked her as he looked to the bed wondering how long they would spend there if it was just that night or if it would happen more while they waited for the lord to take her to his castle.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 am

Sarah moaned happily before she leaned into him. "I would love that a lot" she said knowing he would give that to her. She took his hands and brought them to her breasts. "I'd rather have you than him" she said before she blushed as she kissed him on the cheek. "I won't tell anyone if you won't" she said before she flicked her arm about, and a gust of wind shut the door and windows. She removed her top to give him a view of her massive breasts, and she blushed because her areola were the diameter of a grapefruit and some blue vains shown under her skin. She glupped. "Do you like them?" she asked curiously. Her heart raced feeling liberated, and in control of her life for once. She only hoped she her breasts were not too hideous as she thinks they are.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 am

It was a lot to hear that Sarah was being engaged to an already married man. He guessed that this is what she meant earlier when she asked if individuals got married to more than one spouse. He moved close to comfort Sarah since she was going through a lot and wanted a way to try and get out of this, " I don't think that's selfish of you to think in the slightest Sarah. You deserve a guy that would love you and not just use you for something like that." He replied to Sarah wrapping one arm comforting Sarah since he felt that she deseved a better life than what she had. His face tinged with blush when Sarah said he was cute for a man over 500 years old. It darkened even more so when she asked if he could still have kids at his age, "I probably would. I'm technically only twenty six or so." He said to Sarah wondering if she was getting at what he was thinking of, or if she was just talking hypothetical. His mind wandered to what Sarah would be like with nothing on and what she could possibly feel like in bed. He tried breaking those thoughts but it because difficult with her one statement.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

Sarah sighed. "I was arranged to marry the Lord several months ago...he's already married..." she said before she looked to the side. "I don't want to share my man with another woman!" she said before she looked back at him worried. "Do you think I'm selfish for wanting a man all to myself?" she asked. She looked depressed. "I can't win...the Lord is already on bad terms with my father, so if I decline the marriage. The Lord will hire new N-kins, and if I marry him...I'll have to bear the child of a man I have no feelings towards. I'm not just a baby factory with legs!" she yelled. She looked outside. "I have thought of everyway around this...even suicide...but my father would still suffer" she said before she looked back up at Kyle. "I guess you're going through a lot than I am" she said before she blushed. "You know I do find you very cute for a guy that's over 500 years old...do you think you would even be able to have kids after that long?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 am

Kyle grunted feeling the impact that he received when he hit the wall. His hands quickly moving to a point where if the larger woman attempted to put pressure on him he could pop her arm out of place since her arm was fully extended and in that respect was vulnerable. He didn't attempt to struggle out of the hold simply because he didn't want to waste the energy. He had the plan of action in his head, but the smaller of the two explained he was telling the truth to them both. Kyle more or less landed on his feet just waiting for Mae to try something again though was interupted by Sarah pressing into Mae, the result looking like a scene from an anime. All in all he was mesmerized by the brief moment which he then he looked to the white haired girl, "Everone's got a temper on them. Can't blame her for that." He said to her as he was getting off the ground. Two pieces of information came and beat him over the head like a brick to his face, "So you're engaged and she's a werewolf. That would have been nice to know before I got myself into that mess." He spoke dusting himself off, "This world is full of surprises isn't it?" He asked mainly from his point of view since over the course of 500 years the world became topsy turvy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 am

Mae growled at him snarling. "What kind of bull shit do you think I can take? That's too absurd to be remotely true!" she yelled grabbing him by the neck and with superhuman strength pressing him into the wall. Her eyes turned yellow and her K-9's grew into fangs before the white haired girl interrupted. "He speaks the truth...I sense no lie or half-truths" she said. Mae's eye twitched . "You've got to be joking!" she yelled before she dropped him. Mae looked back at Kyle with disgust. She really hated men, and she would not back down from a man if he challenged her reguardless of their size. Sarah got between Mae and Kyle. "Cool it! He doesn't know anything about where my brothers are!" she yelled getting into her face. Mae and Sarah's breasts mashed into each other as they faced off. "Yea! I bet you are hiding them! Why can I alway smell them nearby!?" she yelled. Sarah growled. "I've told you everytime! You are just to damn proud to admit your wolf instincts aren't always right!" she yelled. The White haired girl sighed. "She is telling the truth...even about the wolf instincts" she said. Mae growled. "They are reliable! When I find them in this village, then you are all going to kiss my ass and build me a monmument!" she yelled. The white haired girl frowned at Kyle. "I appologize for Mae's brashness..." she said before she looked at Mae. "Come on...we're wasting time arguing!" she said before Mae huffed. Before She left with the white haired girl, she stopped at the door jamb and looked at Sarah intensely. "I know someone is hiding them! You're just lucky you're engaged to the Lord or I'd beat the true out of you!" she said before she left. Sarah turned to Kyle and helped him up. "I should have warned you that Mae is a werewolf" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

Kyle scratched his head nervously hearing what Sarah was saying to him. He knew she was talking about the two of them even if it wasn't right away that he got it or it was a case that she was showing all the signs that she liked him right away.Kyle was about to respond to Sarah when the door was just about kicked in by the larger women that appear from no where. Kyle jumped up in response both to their intruders by stepping forward and coming up into a boxing type stance in front of Sarah as though protecting her even if it wasn't needed, "I was there for a few centuries asleep. I just got through explaining this whole ordeal and I really don't want to get back to that, alright" He spoke to the two irritated that they made his good mood go away even if the sight was an interesting view. He showed in the solid yet mobile stance he took that he had experience fighting, "If you're going to demand who I am then you're just going to have to force it out of me." He spoke glaring at the larger of the two over his fists as though telling them to go ahead and try to attack him even if they were taller than he was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Sarah blushed at his appreciation finding it much better than having everyone looking to her as being subserviant. She looked at him cheerfully. "I know you'll find that special someone, though in these times you'll just get arranged to marry" she said before she looked at the ground in discontent to his next question about her brothers. "My brothers have been banished from here...they disobeyed the Lord's wishes. Father was in charge of taking them into custody...they are wanted dead or alive just for disobeying the Lord's wishes" she said before she cringed. "So is it true that it wasn't acceptable being married to more than one woman?" she asked. Her heart was beating fast realizing that her brothers were not pathological liars as the Lord made them out to be. Two women barged in and looked at Kyle. they were both beautiful but were 6 feet tall. One appeared to be in her mid 20's, had black hair with a purple hue, her eyes were purple, her figure was curvy with lean muscle, and her breasts rivaled Sarah's although it was hard to tell with it bandaged over. The other woman appeared to be 16 had white hair and lavendar eyes, and she was not as developed as her partner. The older woman got up to Kyle's face and smelled him. "He's not a N-kin!..." she said seeming disappointed. Sarah growled. "What do you want Mae!?" she yelled. Mae smirked. "It's called interrogation!" she said. Sarah balled her fist. "He's already been interrogated!" she yelled. Mae ignored her. "Who are you? What were you doing underground?" she asked being very forceful. The white haired girl watched from the side.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Kyle laughed lightly since he felt that he made a small fool of himself with this small thing, "Well then. Don't really know what to say to that. Never dealt with anyone like that outside a comic book or movie. Kind of interesting meeting a real life super powered person." He heard the brief mentioning of twins arriving, but since he had no idea what was going on in the first place it was probably best not to get involved unless it was absolutely needed. His attention shifted back to Sarah when she asked about if his time let women marry freely, "Yeah. Didn't matter who it was. If you got along then you got married and had kids. Only I kind of got locked up before that could happen with me." He said to Sarah though he would have figured that she would have that same liberty. He tried keeping his eyes away from Sarah's breasts though how they fit in her dress even trying to look moddest took most of his attention. He began wondering how they felt, his urges to touch restricted by his own will, "Is there another reason you ask outside of your brothers?" He asked resisting the urge to touch.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Sarah smiled at Kyle. "Not that many people do have powers here, so I wouldn't freat about not having them. I sometimes wish I didn't have them to be honest...so much responsibility and everyone watches your every move...it's too stressfull" she said before she looked out the window. Joseph looked out the window as well before he sighed. "The Twins are back..." he said before he left the room. Sarah crossed her arms and watched him leave frowning, She looked back at Kyle and sighed. "So tell me about this world of yours...Is it true that women were not arranged to marry outside of their choosing?" she asked. She gulped hoping that she was being subtle about it. "I'm sorry, it's just I have been screwed up in the head ever since my brothers told me this I wonder if that was a lie as well" she said blushing. She adjusted her dress to remain modest, but she knew her boobs made that next to impossible. She looked at him checking her out, and she blushed more seeing his interest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

The first thing that came to his mind hearing things using the root 'kenesis' was that the future turned into a comic book kingdom. The fact that the older male could create and manipulate flames didn't help him in his thought processess, "I didn't think that because someone beat me over the head with something heavy before I could even get a bearing on where I was." He spoke to Sarah as he then watched both the dancing flames as well as Sarah introduce herself and Joseph, "Name's Kyle Strause." He spoke stand up then explaining himself, "I don't have any super power like you two have, but I'm one hell of a good shot and hand to hand fighter." Kyle explained as he then looked at the small change in behavior than she had just a moment ago. He like this side. Kind of made her more approachable even if getting close would be tough with her breasts in the way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

The woman looked at him and blushed. "Um...I blew the smoke out with my benzinakinesis" she said modestly. The father held out his hand and shown a ball of fire that floated above his hand. "We are one of a few out there who can manipulate our environment. I can control fire, and my daughter can control gases" he said. The woman smiled. "The villagers thought you controlled Ice in case you haven't figured that out yet" she said giggling. "Well, I guess this calls for introductions now doesn't it?" she asked before she placed her hand over her chest and gestured toward her father while she spoke. "My name is Sarah, and this is my father Joseph, and you are?" she asked. Joseph was fooling around making figures with the flame before he looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next