Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Sara kissed deeper her body seem to reactto her mates wanting him

peter smell er and said "you smell good and your beautiful would you mind being my mate"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Sara said "i dunno" she sighed and kissed him. Peter said "so why is someone as beautiful as you doing out here alone"
he kissed back. konno shrugged "just walking around"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Sara said "i dunno" she sighed and kissed him

Peter said "so why is someone as beautiful as you doing out here alone"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 am

howling_moon wrote:
sara said "its the truth im a fox you a cat you see what i mean tough your a sexy kitty"

Peter said "oh hi sorry i didnt see you"
"i never said it wasnt true but what do we do about it" he

"its alright" konna said

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 am

sara said "its te trut im a fox you a cat you see what i mean tough your a sexy kitty"

Peter said "oh hi sorry i didnt see you"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 am

howling_moon wrote:
Sara said "i suppose you got a place fore us to live as you are a different breed we probably want be accepted

Peter was roaming the forest looking for food he had been kicked out the wolf pack of wolf demons he was now alone looking to start a new
he frowned to her words konno was walking and bumped into peter

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 am

Sara said "i suppose you got a place fore us to live as you are a different breed we probably want be accepted

Peter was roaming the forest looking for food he had been kicked out the wolf pack of wolf demons he was now alone looking to start a new
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm

howling_moon wrote:
dont think blues gonna reply)
he is offline dunno when he will be back he can catch up but lets not over it alright)

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 pm

dont think blues gonna reply)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 am

jasonrgoddard2002 wrote:
Sara said "i dunno i think so but i dunno i havent reall met him before but its over and done with so dont worry about it"
he nodded (i need serigan aka blues to post)

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:01 am

Sara said "i dunno i think so but i dunno i havent reall met him before but its over and done with so dont worry about it"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:28 am

"oh i am sorry my sweet, did you love him" he asked with a whimper

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:24 am

Sara said "notihing i was just saving myself for someone but it cant be helped any more so dont worry about it what was your name again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

jasonrgoddard2002 wrote:
Sara said "my names sara" she sighed as she knew she had no chance with the alpha now she was pregnant ans there was nothing she could do about it she marked the cat her mate as she laid beside him a little depressed
He senced something was wrog so he askedher "whats wrong sara sweetheart?" he asked

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Sara said "my names sara" she sighed as she knew she had no chance with the alpha now she was pregnant ans there was nothing she could do about it she marked the cat her mate as she laid beside him alittle depressed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Serigan wrote:
Takeno looked a bit shocked as this Kitsune wasn't frightened by him. it was rather odd after all. most things were afraid of the wolves and the wolves feared the bigger creatures, that was the way of the world and this girl was breaking that way. Takeno replaced his shock with a smile."I am Takeno, if you couldn't tell already i am a wolf." Takeno was still slightly thrown off by the girl's openness, he had to make sure she hadn't lost her mind."I am a bit supprised you didn't run. You have quite a bit more vigor than the man around here. By the way, what should I call this brave woman?" he said smirking.

"my mame is karin and i seen wolves heard them howl and so i dontfear the marvalous creatures for they only want food pace or a mate as all things what i am is surprised but content to see you most wolves avoid us in fact all things usuallly avoid the kitsune some call us tricksters though i dunno why i never done a thing to them" she said then asked him "what brings you here though Takeno?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm

jasonrgoddard2002 wrote:
Sara gasped and struggled and yelled in pain as he took her innocents she soon gave in with tears as he tok her and claimed her his even though thye were two different breeds her heat vanished as the ded was down
he kissed her and told her his name then asked for hers wondering what beautiful nmae his lovely mate went by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Takeno looked a bit shocked as this Kitsune wasn't frigened by him. it was rather odd after all. most things were afraid of the wolves and the wolves feared the bigger vreatures, that was the way of the world and this girl was breaking that way. Takeno replaced his shock wit a smile."Iam Takeno, if you couldn't tell already i am a wolf." Takeno was still slightly thrown off by the girl's openness, he had to make sure she hadn't lost her mind."I am a bit supprised you didn't run. You have quite a bit more vigor than the man around here. By the way, what should I call this brave woman?" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Sara gasped and struggled and yelled in pain as he took her innocents she soon gave in with tears as he tok her and claimed her his even though thye were two different breeds her heat vanished as the ded was down
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

jasonrgoddard2002 wrote:
Sara blushed as she backed up from him and said "uh hi" hse watched him closely as her heat was geting very strong now and the noise of males fighting to get to her could be heard in the distance
he heard the others comming and told her his name and asked her to forgive him as he took her right there and thaen making her his and marking her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Sara blushed as she backed upfrom him and said "uh hi" hse watched him closely as her heat was geting very strong now and the noise of males fighting to get to her could be heard in the distance
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Neko-sama soon got outta the tree and was on saras tail literly once he cought up to her he said "hi"

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:46 pm

The loss of interest was almost instant as Karin walked by. he turned from the males and that other kitsune to the new female that passed him. he stood, no longer stalking or even trying to conceal himself, he approched Karin from behind and walked next to her. He looked down at her and smiled."Hello." he groweled and tried to look as friendly as possible. After all he didn't want her to run from him, he thought she was a true specticale.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Sara shiver as her heat got stronger she looked for a place to hide as se knew any minute any male woulf be hunting her down
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 pm

jasonrgoddard2002 wrote:
Sara whimper as she dress she felt herself ebgin to go into heat she hurried as she knew she had to go into hiding cause males would be coming after her to satisfy her heat

The male cat demon growled as the fox went off he hoped the wolf would go after karin so he could follow and mate sara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next