Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Snake, squirrels and other small creatures appeared and walked past them, weaving through Sazuki's slender legs in order to cover up the tracks of her and the hunter she followed. "Thank you, little ones." She said as they passed her by. "They will destroy our tracks, and mix their scents in so the hunters cannot follow me that way."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 1:59 pm

With Sazuki freed and the other hunters approaching, Yama nodded and turned around with the full intention of having her follow him. In her current form, he was simply guiding her. If she knew the way or simply wished to leave him in the dust, Sazuki would certainly race away from him and there would be nothing he could do to keep up. With what she knew, he could only hope she stayed nearby so he could shelter her at least until the hunters thought she left this forest, "It's not far. We should only need a few minutes if we keep this pace." He called to Sazuki while navigating the entanglement of roots and brush.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Sazuki's ears pricked up, catching the voices that he was unable to hear, on the wind. Her upper lip curled in a silent snarl, and she quickly turned in their direction once she was free from the net. Closing her eyes, the tips of her tails twitching hard as the wind blew away from her and the hunter, and she opened her eyes, which flashed silver for a moment before turning back around. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 pm

Yama took a moment to cool himself off then glanced about after hearing something in the distance, "At this exact moment I'm sure that someone is going to find us both. I'll let you out of the net on the condition that you follow me back to my cabin. You'll be safe there at the very least." He spoke grabbing the net he caught Suzuki in and pulling it loose, "Unless you want to keep testing your luck out there." He continued getting the inari completely free.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Sazuki's ears flattened against her skull, stepping back and still straining against the net, trying to put as much distance as she could between them, feeling odd inside when he asked her those questions. "I... I don't know." She muttered, making a distressed noise. "I don't know!" Flashes of hazy... memories ran through her head. They weren't hers. Who did they belong to?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Yama froze up when he heard Sazuki say his name. He didn't remember telling it to her. He didn't even understand why she seemed to know what happened back in the olden days, "How do you know all this? The old world, my name. Who exactly are you?" He asked her forgetting anything about what his plan was for her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Sazuki blinked slowly, calculating his age by his voice, smell and how he spoke. The tilt to his accent was the most telling, and she tilted her head slightly to the side when he said that he possessed old world technology. When he said that two vials would be enough to keep him from hunger, she snorted. "What will you do when that money runs out? You will be right back to where you were before you obtained my blood... Yama."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Yama looked at Sazuki with a slightly befuddled stare for just a moment while she uttered out events from the old world. Taking a few seconds to recover his senses after that, Yama knelt down so they could for certain speak eye to eye, "I do have a few talents left from the old world. Along with some equipment I try to keep clean." He started taking a brief look around just to make sure no one was nearby after their conversation became stationary, "In your more human shape, there is a vein in your arm that I can safely draw a vial or two worth. Enough to keep me from hunger pains, and certainly enough for you to keep your wits about you."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 9:48 pm

"They forced her hand... Taking her precious one and threatening to kill him, she had no choice but to go to them. When she arrived, her beloved was already murdered, and they easily overtook her." Sazuki muttered, mentioning things no one born after the death of the goddess of life should know. Huffing, she glared at him with one eye. "How do you think you will get my blood out, and it won't go bad?" Her voice was low, its edge gone as if she was thinking over old memories.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Yama rolled his eyes at her insinuation, "You're implying I'm stupid enough to hand you over to the mortals or even allow them to know you're still around." He added though when Sazuki mentioned Miyako he froze in his place, "That is what happens when the essence of life is ripped away from the living. Do you think I want any of this?" He asked setting the bag down and staring at the bundle of fur, "And what is it that you expect? I let you go so you can make another dumb mistake and get yourself caught by someone who would have made you into a pin cushion? Your luck found you with someone who merely seeks to not suffer, if a hunter that was seeking to thrive you would have been killed. If I hide you with me, you'll survive. I let you go, you roll the dice and possibly die. What is your choice Inari?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 7:02 pm

Sazuki snarled, making up her mind that this non mortal man was less intelligent than he looked. "They will bleed me dry, and you damn well know it. You just are shit as a hunter." She muttered curling her many tails around her, effectively becoming a giant ball of fur. She was careless, and now she was going to most definately going to die now. Sazuki could feel hit tears in her eyes. "They killed Miyako, and now the world suffers even more...."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Yama tightened his grip as much as possible on the ropes then pulled up to try and get it off the ground, but far enough away so Sazuki's scrambling wouldn't scratch him, "I'm not going to be selling you. Your blood is what is valuable, not your corpse. I'm not going to bleed you dry, but enough just to keep me going. So long as other hunters think you've been captured and sold then they won't be searching." He added in as he took his walk not to the populated center, but further into the woods, "You can call my heart dark, but in this day and age it doesn't matter. Everyone is out to survive."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Sazuki's upper lip curled up when he pulled out the knife but it lowered when she realized that he was using it to cut one of the ropes. Her paws touched the ground and she pushed back as far as the ropes would allow, a growing anger settling in her chest. "You don't deserve to eat, if you are going to sell one of the last inari. You are only adding to the problem. You may not be mortal, but you have just a dark a heart as a human."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Yama sighed after hearing Sazuki's voice then leaned himself against the tree with one hand now slipping a knife out, "If this was the golden times, I would have been happy to oblige. Now, my choice is your capture or my suffering. No offense, but I don't feel like agonizing over my stomach another week." He muttered taking a hold of the rope and cutting lower to the ground so she Sazuki would still be stuck in the netting as he lowered her down, "Even if I'm not a mortal, these trying times make it difficult for me." The net finally touched the ground though his grip stayed on the rope to ensure she wouldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 9:38 am

Sazuki twisted in the net, scowling with a whine as she pulled her leg free from one of the sections of net, which allowed her to turn and look better at the damned hunter that had managed to catch her. Sniffing at the air, she jerked back, her slender ears pressing against her head. "You're not mortal. Let me go, hunter!"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 am

Two centuries prior, Yama was a lesser god of hunting. The extent of his influence back in the old world was simply to guide hunters to their quarry and in a sense steady a hunter's hand so he may eat. When the war happened and ended the world, he isolated himself from the world until it was time for hunters to finally make their way back into the world. With the new world came the lack of wishes and prayers to ensure he was remembered. In time he became not much more than just a human with a much longer life, even down to feeling the hunger of a normal human.

This day was a day to certainly make his mark, hopefully show himself back into the world as a god of hunting. There was a young inari that was spotted in the forest regions near his domain. With patience, traps were set with what little magic he had left. While a knot wasn't an advanced magic, it was enough to capture and claim his quarry. With his hope and minor magics, he kept his feelers throughout the forest until he finally found that captured prey. With nothing much left to take himself to her, Yama ran as quickly as he could to where he could feel that the inari was captured.

That was when Yama finally met eye to eye with Sazuki as he looked up at the suspended fox, "Rather surprised to see you caught in such a simple trap." He called up as he now slowly took to the rope holding the net snare upright.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 8:24 pm

The day had started about as easy as they had the days before: Sazuki was running away from another group of hunters. Inari like herself were rare, and she was even more rare, as she was the first inari born after the great war between the gods that had ended the world two centuries before. It was said that the blood of inari was extremely powerful, and they were one of the few of the supernatural species that could still use magic without any consequence.

Jumping over a large tree that had fallen in a storm the night before, she changed into her large sleek fox form, and was able to tap into her demon speed. Running through several different places in the forest to disguise her scent, she was just almost to her protected hiding spot when she foolishly stopped watching her steps, and she was yanked up into a large net, which was designed with special knots that would hold back her magic powers, trapping her in her fox form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]   Rebirth of the Goddess [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of the Goddess [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2