Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try something out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Try something out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 am

Well that could work since Bernie and Steele were in their prime. Steele is just getting over having almost his entire family slain by a hunter. His wife Amarok is so grief stricken that she wants to start killing other humans seeing them as pests. Steele is very close to going down that road himself.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 1:36 am

Alright. Any time period you want it set at. Was originally thinking 1920s or 1950, but I can be flexible.

My character would be an enforcer/PD from another area, but moonlighting as a PI since the department is broke and can't afford to pay a steady wage for their other than human services.

I can make up a few scenarios once I know a time frame to set it up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Sounds like something I could sink my teeth into. I have Bernie who is a werewolf sheriff already. Very strict and intense
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm

If nothing was a secret maybe. Normal people know about everything and no one hides it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:40 pm

Is this like wolf among us?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm probably sounding desperate now, but I really want to do something story focused.

There was the idea I had a while ago regarding a supernatural police force where the baddest of the bad monsters sign on to be the "enforcers" when either the human police just can't cut it or the inhumans are causing a ruckus.

In the idea the supernatural and humans live together in a public display instead of the common thread being they're a secret to humans for whatever reason.

If anyone else has something to work with then I can give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try something out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: