Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Hunter (for Samantha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:28 pm

She tells him
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 pm

He reached out and pulled her close and kissed her back deeply. Then after breaking the kiss he spoke to her in a content tone "where do you live my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:11 pm

She smiled and kisses him"you sir have a deal"she says happily
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 pm

At first he was a little taken back when she snatched the envelope but he quickly realized she was just being playful. With surprising quickness he grabbed her with one hand to hold her still and snatched the envelope with his other hand and then playfully swatted her with the envelope "Allright you have a deal!" He then leaned in and spoke in a much lower voice so that none of the others patrons in the tavern could here "only if you let me fuck those big tits of yours my dear"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 11:53 pm

"come on one night wouldn't kill you" she say playfully taking the envelope
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 pm

He couldn't but watch her as she bent over cleaning up the table near him. She was thick and voluptuous with ample cleave and large tits that strained against her top. Before he even realised it he felt his loins begin to stir. "Maybe I could meet you after I take care of this bit of business" he held up the envelope to aid his point.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 11:19 pm

You are so very welcome sir"she says as she cleans a table
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:36 am

He was thoroughly tempted to take her up on her offer but memories of what happened to the last woman that was with him haunted his mind for a moment. There was also the issue of the work that he had been hired to do here in the town "while the offer is very kind my lady a room in the inn should suffice for the time being for my needs" he then reached down and picking up his spoon took a large spoonful of the stew and enjoyed the feeling of its warmth "your suggestion of the stew was a very good idea" he gave her a playful wink as he finished his bite.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Tell ya what you can stay with me tonight"she smiled happyly
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:32 am

Reaching down he moved his his cloak to the side to reach into a pouch and pulled out a few coins tipping her greatly for the food and the drink. In the process he exposed a long sword that was sheathed at his hip. Scias then took off the hood of his cloak exposing long brown hair, jade green eyes and a face that was handsome to look upon but it was clear that this man had seen things during his life that would have broken a lesser man. It had hardened his demeanor and left his eyes with a constant low smolder in them. He moved the envelop aside when she put down the food so that nothing would spill on it "just some contracts for some work I was hired to do, so tell me what is this town like my lady?" He knew she was not a noble but that did not keep him from showing her the respect a woman deserved.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 11:59 pm

She gets him food and more to drink she smiled at him warmly"so what's in the envelope?"she asked
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Scias had been on the road longer than he had intended, he had encountered a small town with a youkai problem which had set back his travel time some so the idea of a hot meal and a warm bed was appealing. He nodded to the young woman "a bowl of soup and some bread sounds like a great idea" he had finished off his drink and set the empty glass down "and another drink when you get the chance would be greatly appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:39 pm

"so would ya like something to ear the stew here is amazing"she says warmly
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 pm

He smiled warmly at her not knowing that she was in fact his target yet and ordered himself a drink as he waited for his contact to arrive. He tipped her generously upon her return with the drink and avoided making idle small talk with the patrons around him. It was not long before someone approached him from the far side of the bar and sat down in the open spot beside him and passed him an envelope with the details of the contract and then they departed after finishing their drink. Scias did not open the envelope right then, better to avoid prying eyes as much as possible in this line of work. He took another sip of his drink and raked a hand through his hair as he sat at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 am

She was working there as a bar maid as she comes and takes his oder
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:22 am

Checking his gear and pulling up the hood on his cloak Scias passed through the gates of Arangard into the trading town it self. It was not a bustling metropolis like the capitals but being situated near a cross roads had allowed it to prosper through trade and the surrounding lands were especially fertile allowing for strong agriculture in the area. Where ever humans pushed up against wilderness like this there was always bound to be "conflicts" with youkai. Moving towards his meeting point with individual who had hired him for this job Scias entered one of the smaller taverns in the town and had a seat at the bar while he examined his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Tia was siad inu she was at a stall buying food  she smiled and pay for the food she got she goes back to her home to put away her food and books she had bought she gets tea ready and then starts reading a book she was content with her simple life
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Gaia was a lush realm with mutiple parallel world's brushing up against one another. This particular realm was strong in magic, it had seeped into the lands and the races creating a plethora of different species outside of the typical humaniods. They were known by many names, demons, youkai, monsters, devils, and angels. Some were incredibly intelligent while others were barely considered sentient. To protect their settlements and kingdoms humans trained in hunting and fighting these creatures. Slowly these men and women developed there own supernatural abilities tied to particular blood lines. Scias was one such man, he was the last of his clan and line which had been considered one of the most powerful hunter families. His clans keep and home had been lost to time and now he wandered the lands of Gaia taking whatever job paid the most. That is how he found himself here in the forests surrounding the trading city of Arangard looking for an Inu that had been spotted in this region.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunter (for Samantha)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2