Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 pm

"tomorrow if possible and do you mind if I smoke I wanted to ask before but was afraid to"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Samuel's eye glanced to the blatant action to cover the red mark on her neck, "Smart enough to run a pack of wolves, maybe. Granted some of the packs I've encountered were dumb as bricks, so it's not that big a thing to me." He reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, "So when are we going to start this?" He stuck the cigarette in his mouth and a snap of his fingers ignited the end with a small flame coming from his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:13 pm

"uselay the Wolf would fight for the title of head of the pack but my father simply gave it to me before passing away they eather want me dead or something else"she says covered the hickey on her neck I'm not very strong but I'm smart"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders before glancing down and seeing the long list that Mina had somehow been able to trace down just off of names she had off the top of her head, "And now I need to know how you manage to make so many people angry with you." He stated grabbing the list and going over the first twenty or so names before glancing over the list to Mina, "The Enforcers don't have me doing anything right now. I'm more or less open to do whatever right now." He rolled up the list and tucked it into his trouser pocket.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:51 am

"good point but I have no choice my father says I'm a lady and I should dress like one"she says and Finnish the list"look I would like you to come by tomorrow don't worry your there to examine the gun I found
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 am

Samuel shrugged his shoulders to the question, "Depends. Are you looking for a human body guard or one that can handle getting his head smashed by a sledge hammer?" He asked now leaning on his desk, "My rate stays the same regardless of the service. I'm willing to negotiate should it come to you having difficulty paying. Granted wearing the clothes you decided to go outside with I'm sure you can cover my rate." There was some silence between the two as Mina wrote her list out, "Little tip for you. If you don't want people to know you're well off, don't wear expensive clothes and look like some kind of Southern Belle."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:46 am

"of course how much is a body gaurd"she says sarcasm in her voice as she worte a list of possible suppspects
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Samuel carefully picked the bullet from Mina's hand and lifted the small fragment of silver metal, "I see." Samuel started looking over the fired bullet, "I'll need a comprehensive list of those that you would deem an enemy. Small grudges, possibility of succession, rival clans. If there's an excuse for someone to do this no matter how insignificant I'll need it." He stated placing the flattened silver on his desk, "There may be a need for this to be an enforcer case with the department if this is anything aside from some racist that find your kind displeasing." His hand tucked into his pocket now staring Mina seeming with the intend on making her freeze up on him, "And my rate is twenty dollars daily. If things progress to the point that you need something more than me I'll bring the enforcers into this and you stop paying me." His eyes narrowed, "And if I say I need to bring this into a government position. There is no arguing with me."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Mina simply with her glove hands were silver I was being shot at today with these bullet I guess a fail attempt to kill me you see I'm mina green the head of a really well know werewolf pack"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am

Resting on the couch not far from a wooden desk a middle aged man laid back, a fedora covering his eyes and trench coat acting as a blanket. The jingle from the door bell made Samuel slowly raise his head, a single finger lifting the hat from his head, "Mister Westwood, just to correct you on my last name." He pulled the coat off himself with a small toss where it flopped against the back of the couch. Once upright and making his way to his potential client it was clear that Samuel was much taller than Mina, "So what brings a wolf to my office?" He asked not even having to guess what she was. His steely blue eyes seeming to gaze through her soul.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Mina a werewolf comes in she wore a beautiful blue dress"is this where I'll find a Mr.eastwood?"she asked she was beautiful and in her human form
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 Noiras10

It had been about ten years since the supernatural world finally reared it's head to the rest of it. Right along the end of the great war, they started making it easier to find them around the planet, a good chunk of them fighting on the Allied side. It was quite the amazing sight to watch a vamp get pelted by a few hundred rifle shells and still tear apart an enemy bunker or the odd mage casting a ward to prevent fewer casualties on their side, didn't help out much when a mortar shell broke through a rookie's barrier and still blew a crater in the earth where the poor kid was trying to protect his squad.

After The Great War, the supernatural started coming back to their homes and making accords to try their damnedest to keep another war like that from happening. Eventually, they fully integrated with the human world and became as much of a daily occurrence as it was in the old days, only no one was actively killing each other for a meal or to take their lands, at least for the most part. On occasion, there would be the odd vamp or orc that thought he or she was better than everyone else and didn't have to follow the rules. When that started up again they signed up a special group of the unnatural that would deal with these pieces of filth. They were called Enforcers; law enforcing vamps, werewolves, mages or other hardened beasts that would deal with anything that the regulars couldn't even think of beating. The only real downside was that there wasn't a massive budget for them so they were paid when they were called on. Most of them took side jobs to help pay the bills, some do honest work others went into the moonshine business. They were more or less allowed it because no one wants to piss off the guy that could incinerate or shred a platoon of soldiers without so much as taking a hit.

Which is where I come in. Name's Sam Westwood. I'm one of the Enforcers that take a more or less honest job. Call it making up for the last millennia of being a total ass. As for what I am, don't bother asking. I won't say anything about it, call it my secret identity seeing as Sam Westwood isn't even my real name. I run an odd job sort of business. Want me to watch someone? No problem. Hostage rescue? Been there, done that. Want me to be your bullet sponge in a ransom agreement? Not my first rodeo.

My door's always unlocked unless I'm doing enforcer work, which I'm usually not doing. The office is in that little run down spot of town in a brick and mortar building, my place is in the far corner. Look for the fogged glass window that says,

Sam Westwood
Odd jobs and what you don't want the cops involved in.

See you there.

(In short, this is an alternate 1920s-30s Chicago where the supernatural are real and a daily part of everyday life. Leaving it fairly open for whatever anyone wants to do. New partner, customer, old friend paying a visit. I'm sure I can make it work from there.

May get mature depending on the RP partner)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7