Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:31 am

Arvin chuckled while he regained his breath, "Maybe I should try and knot you more often then." He softly licked her neck while he waited to soften enough to pull his shaft from her. Now in the afterglow, he slowly rolled to his back so Astrid wouldn't be kept motionless under his massive bulk. With how they were stuck together, she was stuck on top of him for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:08 am

Astrid dug her nails harder into his fur as he started to slam into her more eagerly, his roughness made her moan eagerly as she got closer to her climax. As soon as she felt his knot enter her she reached her climax making her gasp, looking up at him when he hung his head down she smiled at him softly as she focused on getting her breathing back to normal. "I don't think I could even if I planned to" Astrid said breathlessly as she shivered from him running his claws along her side, it felt strange to have his knot inside of her but Astrid wasn't complaining in the slightest as she knew it was a feeling she could get used to over time the more Arvin tried to breed her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:54 am

Arvin growled deeply when the signs that he was about to finish started coming to. The large swollen knot once more eagerly slammed into her while he attempted to push it in her and lock them together. With several more hard thrusts, he pushed the swollen knot as hard as he could before Astrid's lips could tighten too hard. Astrid could feel as the last of his shaft finally shoved its way into her and locked them together. He let one more growl out and Astrid could feel the heat flooding her and not a single drop could escape. Now that he had made it to his climax, he hung his head down so that the two were face to face, his breathing slowly returning to normal while he regained his senses, "I hope you aren't planning on getting up anytime soon." He spoke in a husky tone once more running his claws along her side.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:43 am

Astrid smiled as he licked along her neck and his claws made her back arch, she didn't know why she enjoyed him dragging his claws on her skin so much but she did. Reaching up she placed one of her hands against his chest digging her nails into his fur and held onto one of his arms with the other as he started to pant her breathing began to match his a little. Looking up at him she took note that his wolf seemed to take over once again and she closed her eyes letting herself soak up the pleasure he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:37 am

Arvin affectionately licked along her neck while his claws trailed along her frame, "And I love being inside you." He muttered as his hips started to shift back and forth. The wolf slowly built his speed and his husky breaths brushed against her ear. Soon he stared to pant as it seemed the wolf took over eager to try and breed his woman again.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Astrid made a small unhappy noise when Arvin kept her still but she bit her bottom lip as she tried to keep herself as still as she possibly could as he continued to lick her. The feeling of him licking his way up her body made her moan softly, looking up at him as he held himself dominantly over her once again she smiled at him softly, when he said that he loved her taste Astrid couldn't help but blush at his words. Letting him move her legs to where he wanted them she arched her back and moaned happily when he penetrated her "Mmmm I do love the feeling of you inside of me".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Arvin peered up as he continued to lavish his tongue with his lover's taste. His paws arching up to try and keep her still while his tongue slowly snaked its way inside of her. She could feel his hot breath blow over her opening the longer he cycled his tongue. After a few minutes, he finally pulled his tongue from her and took a deep breath along with the scent of Astrid's arousal. The wolf then slowly pulled himself up, several long licks covering her body as he brought himself into the dominating posture once more, "I have to say. I do love your taste." He spoke softly in her ear. His paws pulled her legs as far out as they could comfortably reach. Seconds later she felt him penetrate her all the way down to the swelling knot at his base.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 7:50 pm

Astrid smiled as he picked her up and she snuggled into his chest as he carried her, relaxing into the bed when he laid her down and took off of her clothing Astrid closed her eyes with a soft moan feeling his tongue roughly drag over her swollen nub. It was a feeling she liked and Astrid had to admit that she did enjoy the idea of Arvin being dominate over her, there was something very exciting about giving up all power to him and just submitting as much as he wanted her to. As he continued to lick her she couldn't help but wiggle her hips a little showing him how eager she was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:40 am

Arvin slowly moved again, this time picking Astrid up so she way laying comfortably in his arms, "Say no more beautiful." It was a short walk to the bedroom and a gentle placement on the old bed before he was on top of her again. Soft licks trailed down as he pulled away at her clothing one small piece at a time until she was completely uncovered once more and she could feel his tongue lingering at her opening and this time roughly dragging his tongue along her swelling nub.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:32 am

Astrid closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling of him lick along her neck, "That is so" she said smirking, listening to him she opened her mouth to respond to him but opened her eyes with a yelp instead when he shifted and she was laying underneath him. Smiling up at him Astrid wiggled a little when he licked the nape of her neck "I am more than happy to go right here...though I wouldn't mind warming up the bedroom at some point" she said playfully as she pressed her body up against his suggestively.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Arvin continued trailing his claw tips along her side and slowly trailed along her spine while she snuggled up to him, "Is that so?" He started then placed a lick along her neck, "If you want to see if we can get the bedroom warmed up. Unless you want to go right here." With one motion he was able to change their position so he was laying on top of Astrid and she was in the submissive position, "Your choice there." There was one more lick along the nape of her neck as he awaited his lover's answer.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 pm

"I have no doubt in my mind you will sidetrack me all you can" she laughed with a shake of her head. Letting him pull her into his side Astrid snuggled in against him, the feeling of his claws trailing along her side sent shivers through her. Looking up at him when he asked if she stilled wanted him to be on top she raised a brow and smirked at him a little, "I mean, I wouldn't say no to you being on top" Astrid said playfully as she placed her hand on his chest and began petting his fur.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Arvin chuckled at the mention of getting sidetracked, "Oh, you know that is going to continuously happen so long as you're stuck with me." With a few more motions he chewed and swallowed another mouthful. He pulled himself up next to Astrid and pulled her in close to his side, "Well, maybe if they end up more like you. If they end up looking more like me, then good luck cleaning all that out of their fur." His claw tips softly trailed along her side trying to rile her up again, "So, you still want me on top?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Astrid watched him smiling when he glanced down at her, "I'm sure I can get it done. Unless I keep getting sidetracked" she joked as she continued to eat the meat. Once she had finished it off she placed the bowl down on the floor beside her and stretched with a soft groan, "I wouldn't mind if they did grab their food like 'wild animals'. It's east enough to clean them up" Astrid said with a smile as she moved a little and leaned her back against the wall as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Arvin placed the handcrafted fork down before grabbing a few slices of meat and tossing them into his mouth. He glanced down to Astrid, his cheek filled with chewed meat while his smirk pulled at the opposite corner. One deep swallow and a slight exhale he shook his head, "That all depends if you can get that done. If it means that I can be 'civilized', "He lifted one paw and made air quotes with his free paw with the mention of civilized, "I suppose it would be best so that our kids don't turn out grabbing all their food like a wild animal." His tone didn't show any measure of aggression.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 am

"That's true" Astrid said with a nod of her head, when he finished filling her bowl she moved so she was sitting on her bottom comfortably and she looked at him with a soft laugh seeing how he couldn't hold the utensil very well. "Do whatever works for you" she said smiling at him as she started to eat herself. "Maybe I should make you one big enough for your paws" she teased him playfully as she continued to eat enjoying the smoky taste of the meat.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Arvin shrugged his shoulders at the idea of selling off what they make, probably implying the hunts he would likely go on as well, "I suppose, but just for the mean time. Doesn't hurt to take advantage of things while you can. Just long enough for us to get situated out here." Once he put a very hearty helping in his bowl he picked up the utensil with a pair of claws since it was too small for him to practically use, "You mind if I just use my claws? Paws are too big."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Astrid raised a brow when he suggested using her princess status at the market to get things they needed, "I suppose I could use it for such things" she said playfully as she smiled at him. She knew that they could also sell anything he hunted down or anything they made. But Astrid wasn't against the idea of using her title as princess to get them food and clothes they would need for having children running around "If we wanted to we could sell things we make so I don't need to pull out the princess title" Astrid said smiling. She could feel her mouth watering wanting to start eating the well cooked meat knowing it was going to taste good.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Arvin was engrossed in his work slicing and tearing chunks of meat off his latest kill, possibly more food than the two of them could handle in one night. His eye drifted back to see Astrid pulling in the bowls and utensils, "Oh good. I was hoping there would be something." He started putting slices of the cooked boar in the bowls, "Might be a good idea to see if you can use that princess status to try and get some things we may need from the market. Make living here a little bit easier when we start that very large family we've been thinking of."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Astrid jumped when he squeezed her making her swat him lightly, getting to her feet when he did she walked away from him and began looking for something for them to eat from. Looking through the kitchen area she managed to find two handmade bowls along with handmade forks. Making her way back to Arvin she knelt down on the floor and held the two bowls out waiting for him to put the meat in the them so they could eat "I'm actually surprised that I found anything" she said with a small laugh, she had been expecting that there wouldn't be anything to eat out of or eat with but was pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Arvin chuckled at the thought, "I assumed as much. Humans aren't all that known for actually knowing what they talk about." There was a second before snickering under his breath, "No offense intended." He gave her a small squeeze to make her jump, "Anyway. I need to get the boar sliced up so we can eat. Try and see if there's anything to eat with in here. Unless you want to eat everything in your hands." He waited until he had the chance before getting up and using his crafted knife to start carving.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Astrid gave a small nod of her head as she listened to him, hearing his idea of them popping in to tell them she wasn't coming back made her laugh. "No I don't think it would end very well if we did go and tell my father that I wasn't coming back and that I was living with you" she said with a small smirk as she tipped her head backwards a little and looked up at him. "I think everyone would take it the wrong way to be honest. They would assume you brain washed me" Astrid joked knowing that her father though would have the guards imprison Arvin for being with her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Arvin shrugged his shoulders at the comment with a small huff, "Doesn't really sound all that great then." He looked to Astrid huddled up into his chest, "I suppose we just won't deal with them anymore then. Though the idea of popping in just to say you're not coming back has been coming up every so often. Probably won't end well if we did."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Astrid raised a brow at him for a second before head leaned her head back against him. "No. I wont miss any of that" she said softly as she watched the flames "A life of ease...you're waited on hand and foot, you don't have freedom. You're expected to do as you are told when you are told" Astrid said shaking her head "It's not a life of ease Arvin, it's life boredom with commitments and expectations". Stopping her petting of his chest she moved a little against him getting more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Arvin looked rather quizzical after she told him that she would mostly be missing her bed. It seemed kind of odd that it would be the main thing she missed, "Are you completely sure about that?" He asked again now resting his paw on the small of her back, "No friends or the idea that there won't be any danger of going hungry? Or the open shelter?" He questioned mostly to see how her mind was working, "While I don't like the idea of being stuck with a bunch of suitors or being stuck acting a certain was, I wouldn't mind living in a life of ease for a time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next