Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Craving!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 6:35 am

I will, just working on other things.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Very well let me know when ready
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:21 pm

That's the idea I have in mind, so what's the point of having a monster that isn't terrifying?

And yes... there will be blood and gore, just the way you like it. And your character, she'd better be chubby!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Yaaa!!! Ovo better be a fucking scary ass monster !! Also make him be able to change his shap ovo
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Sure, whatever you want Smile
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:42 pm

No I want the first one j change my mind
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Alright, then I'll start writing it out and post when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 pm

I like the last one
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Ever since I returned to this group, I've been itching to do a Mature thread with a chubby girl. And this itch is badly in need of scratching.

We can work around doing two threads, so you don't have to give up one for another. Post anytime to either one when you can.

I was hoping you'd waited a Master/Slave theme, and don't you worry, we can add tentacle play too.

Story Ideas:
1): Present day, your character attending high school often gets bullied by many other students, and a few teachers too. During one evening after school, a group of students lured YC into an old abandoned mansion to play a cruel joke. Instead they came across a monster and gotten killed and eaten, but only left YC as a special dessert.

2): Noblewoman or peasant, YC was raised to be a sacrifice since birth, to a monster living in the woods. Instead of being eaten the creature mated with her and took her to become his sex-slave.

3): In any place or time period, YC is a Huntress who kills monsters and demons under the orders of the church. On one night a cult banded together and capture YC as they called upon a demonic beast of the dark realm. YC was made into an offering to the demon, so then on he makes her his slut.

Let me know if you have more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 pm

_walks in_ did someone say chubby girl?

_giggles_ I say, I haven't done one in a long time, as we are working on one rp and my time has been cut short, I don't mind puseing one rp to the next.

Here's the thing, I've been into slave rp, AND _cough_ tentacle play. I'll await your reply to see your ideas on the matter~
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Has anyone ever had a craving to play with or have someone play a desire character? I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm just going to say it. I need someone to play a character who is either curvy, plump, chubby, voluptuous, or BBW(Big Beautiful Woman). Yes, I have a passion for girls who are big. I don't really care for a theme, so it can be Fan Base, Horror, Fantasy Adventure, High School Life, Sci-Fi, Romantic, Harem, Reverse Harem, Mature, Master/Slave, Taboo, I don't care. I just want someone to play a female chubby character with any kind of personality. So in-turn of your choice we can work in any story of any genres in any place and time. I'll even play a character by your design, male, female, or futanari, with a desired personality preferences, body type, age, and race. I just want someone to play a chubby girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major Craving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Craving!!!   Major Craving!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Craving!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: