Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The witcher?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Am sorry that it's long, I can try to cut maira out of the story only when it's important? Also how are u ?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 pm

I'm still going to try working on it, just been tough getting the time to write out the full reply.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 8:25 am

Deeply apologize, also do ya still like are rp ?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:51 am

Oh. And I forgot Lady of the Lake
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:47 am

Which one did you start with? "Sword of Destiny" and "The Last Wish" are in essence a group of short stories in one book while the other 4 are sequential starting with the last short of "Sword of Destiny" and leading into "Blood of Elves" to "Time of Contempt" then "Baptism by fire" and finally "Tower of Swallows".

It's more of a character based series than based on action though it does have its moments
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 12:08 am

Mm, that's good to know, I like voka too, very strong. And sadly the more I read the book the less I get into it. Sadly thats a no on my end, but I love rping with u none the less.

By the way, cola mixed with Scottish rum is amazing! You should try it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 10:19 pm

It's pretty much just a little more than I typically go for to unwind. Just another half and half juice and booze.

I don't do wine really. Only one beer that I like (guinness) and most of what I go for is whiskey, rum or vodka. Mostly stuff 80 proof or higher. I don't feel anything otherwise
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Aw that duvks man, I can relate to that. Also try wine that's works for me too that or black jack. And XD my god that's a lot dude
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:19 am

Nah. Rough day at work and it took a little more than I expected to actually relax. Around 16-20 Oz vodka. Beer just doesn't affect me.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Don't worry am so tired I think I might crash soon, also hade a noce party or what? And it's fine I'll just look iy up and see what i can do, if I enjoy it or not.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Yeah, I just sent the reply a minute or two ago.

The Witcher is also a game (though the games are more of a sequel) and the continuity of the stories themselves are more side notes as to qhat is needed for the ideas running.

I am also boozed up more than some people can stand so I might not come across correctly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi , this sounds cool, but are u still into are rp ? Or maybe not? And I never heard of this book.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am

So I've been getting myself fully engrossed in the audiobooks for Andrezj Sapkowski's series for "the witcher" and was curious on how to get a story for another witcher in another time line (modern day possibly).

TLDR, watchers are human mutants that are taken in at a very young age to kill monsters for money and are capable of superhuman feats in regards to their stamina, healing ability and ability to cast certain spells for certain effects (igni for a short wave fire spell, aard for a telekinetic blast, etc). In the 1200s when the books take place they are armed with silver swords for their monster hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The witcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher?   The witcher? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witcher?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: