Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Yuimi glace at the Wolf and slowly lean her head to the side . Her breath being a bit more calmer, enjoying the Complement he gave her about her kimono fiting her body shap. Watching him turn into human form laying back relaxed and leaning his head back on the soft sofa taking heavy breaths as his new lover yuimi stayed close to him moving her hips on his lap and then laying back on his chest wrapping her arm around his neck nosing his neck rubinf her noise on his neck enjoying his smell. As she gave his bulg a good run from her large shaped ass . Slowly the female witch looked into his eyes and hoped he was right about her children ."please.. I would love them to be strong witches. I know am asking much of you.. But if you can , please teach them as much as you know. And I'll do the same." She added playing with his hair with her hands as there body stayed close to one another . "Also as a human your very handsome." She pulled back the complement back to him. The look of worry of a mother and of a wife over came him showing she meant every word. And to maybe not yell at them but to talk with them."am not asking you to tell, but to show that you care." She added moving her finger tips in his hair."to lighten there hearts, to show them guidance to a brighter future, because that's what a teacher does and most importantly that's what a father does." She added
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Fenrir was indeed quite relaxed being with the very attractive witch mother. "Well, you fill up that kimono up in the right ways" he said before he cocked his head when she covered her breasts. "Well, we are always hungry, but we are always hungry for love" he said. He spread himself out to give her more of him to feel up. He chuckled to himself when she said that she preferred him being in his human form. "Well...if my bulge turns you on, then I bet you want to help yourself to it am I wrong?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head when she mentioned that they were going to have his pups. "I don't think screaming at them is going to help. Ooka knows she fucked up, pounding it into her head is going to cause more harm than good" he said before he took in a deep breath. "I expect them to be powerful witches, just like their mother. They need the experience" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 8:08 am

She relaxed her body next to him. As she felt rude for not responding to the nice comment about hwe kimono."ah, this? I've hade this old thinf since I was a teen. I fixed it up because my hips are much to wide and my breast are 4 times as big. " Shs gave him a good look at hed breast before covering them. She layed her body on his shoulder hearing his words."it's fine, I read up about wolves getinf hungry after sex, after fighting, and after using a large amount of energy. So you donr have to apologize dear." They stayed close to one another hsr hands rubinf up and sosn his arm enjoying hownhe felt. "I kinda like you human form , "she said in honestly."because seeinf your bulg turns ms on." Yuimi chuckled just giving him a hard time, the witch kissed him.once again as her muscle relaxers work there magic on his back. As yuimi anwered his last question." First off, there going to habs yoir child, one of them I belive kiria.. bjt they need a after finger in there lifes.. someone that can help them.. I know your a great teacher. But id you may, please tell them how you feel ,and about to bs safe in fhe woods." She addes as hee voice lowered showing hee mother side once again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Fenrir noticed her kimono, and he cleared his throat knowing women like to be complimented on their appearance. "You look kimono looks magnificent" he said. He looked at the bowl of food, and he smiled warmly. He gladly accepted the meal and chowed down. He looked up at her amused before he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry about all of the distractions...I have...very potent sex pheromones. It's irresistible to fertile ladies like yourself. My wolf likes to take control whenever breeding is involved" he said. He looked back as she placed muscle relaxers on his back and shoulders, and he gave a soft murr when she massaged him. He deepened their kiss, and once he finished his meal, they began to get real comfy and cozy with each other. He chuckled to himself. "I was referring to my plans, but I'm glad you got a feel of my powers...though I wasn't showing off" he said. He raised an eyebrow when she asked him to talk to the girls. "What do I need to say to them now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Yuimi watched the portal behind the wolf disapired, once so yuimi told her daugher to go to bed. Once that's done she fixed her web and raised it up in the air and made sure it whent around the house before it was safe to assume that the house wouldn't get any more unwelcome guests. Still wearing her long nicely pattern kimono the witch walked into the kitchen and gave him a bawle in the size od his paw for him to chaw down which is rice , beans, fish, and alittle bit of chicken. "Here I knew you would say that, " she added already knowing how he is. And from what she saw in the back round she was rather impressed and would love to see more. As the inside down world beinf filled with monsters is now a bare wast land. Ooka whent to her room with kiria giving hee mother a hateful glare as fenrir needed to talk to them both about being safe in this area. Because these girls needs a father figer or a husband figer. To help them in a way. While eating yuimi put on a muscle relaxers nd placed it on hia back and shoulders . Givjng the massage hw asked for."here dear." She added pceinf a kiss on his lip like how a lovly wide would do to hwr husband. Once done she walked over o hwe lover and relaxed next to him placeinf her head on gis chest." I saw a little bit and wow.. I have never seen such power " she added once again pulling him close abit glad hes okay."mins talking to thegirls in a little while after are alone time?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Fenrir landed next to Yuimi, so she could lecture Ooka. He reverted to his human form, and he took the towel to his nose, which thanks to his werewolf biology, it had already healed. "Thanks" he muttered before he took in a deep breath. "Oh man...I used up a lot of power in such little amount of time" he said before he shook his head. "I need a big meal, a hot bath, a massage, and some rest" he said. He smirked at Yuimi knowing that she would probably try to give him some company, which he was hinting at her being welcome to do so. "What do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Ooka was lost in her own thoughts she found a old shack to hide in maybe these monsters wouldn't fine her there? Alas she was wrong , no time the monstrous creature roped open the walls and was just ready to kill her, his mouth open up showing its thoat and teath , ooka covered her face with her arms ready for her end. But so far nothing happened. She looked up to see the beast lookin at her and tryed to fight back a strange force that's pushing it back. No time it grabed onto the walls to keep it away from the force of gravity , but it didn't work instead the monster was pulled back and flew off into the sky , the smaller female ooka looked up in shook covering her mouth watching the large sun sucking up all the monsters and in the end she watched the sky turn a dark color to a navy blue once it exploded. "Wow!" Ooka felt her feet being lift up into the air then the female witch panic "ekk!" She yelled trying to grab something before flying off into the air, she felt like she was flying but she wasn't.

No time he grabed her and now he was in his arm. Her off black eyes looked into his abit worry about his bloodily noise."what happen to your noise? You used up a lot of energy?" She asked feeling his strong arms around her, it was a good thing he keeped the string or else that portal he made would have taken them into a different world. The string glow softly and then yuimi open her eyes watching her daughter safe and sound, she ran to hug her first than hides Fenrir after that she slapped her."what did I tell you about entering the dark woods with out my permission?" She didn't sound angry but rather worried she didn't like yelling to much so when she didn't it kinda made ooka feel like dirt." Go to your room and as for you Fenrir thank you" she added tea in some clean tawles and placing it on his bloody noise .
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Fenrir grumbled to himself finding Ooka's choice in wondering around to be annoying as it did not help his cause in rescuing her. He heard her voice screaming his name, and he heard monsters around her. He decided that it was time to put his training to good use as he held his hands together and formed a small black orb that began to float up in the sky. "Neutron Star!" he shouted. Then it began to flash a magnificent bright light like a sun, and then monsters and everything started to float up into the star. He used his powers to keep himself and Ooka from being pulled into the mass. They could watch the monsters get ripped apart from the intense gravitational tidal forces. The ground crumbled underneath them, and Fenrir force Ooka over to him with his immense powers. She could see that his concentration made his nose bleed, and he controlled its explosion to which it formed a portal to back to their world. The star was no more, but he grabbed Ooka and jumped into the portal. Yuimi could see the massive light in the sky, then Fenrir in his Lupine form falling from the sky right Ooka on his back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Before he left yuimi yelled."I well not included my other daughter I already have one in the worls of darkness.. I am not having two." She added then her voice calm down showing relaxed face as she held the string in her hand as it flew softly."string magic is very hard to us. And all this steinf I have in my hand, is all one strand." She added before he left , and of course shd gave him her strinf and just told him to not let go. As that strong is theonly thing that is keeping him and her daugher from being apart. yuimi could say more but she was tired from her large amount of magic she used to keep the portal open. In this world, there was nothing but darkness bodies, and a dark forest. Basicly it was the same look as his home but expect no one was here, and ths air is thicker, and the air is much to wet for any wolfs or dogs to find who there looking for. As he yelled out ooka name, and followed the direction of the steong wind. He did get a start, seeing foot pprints. As he followed it died as sonthing bigger covered it. With a bigger foot steps that looked like claws .

Ooka used her magic to make a small bubble around hsr mouth for her to breath her air. Unlike the othdr witches ooka only knew life changing spells like recover, relive, basic healing spells. So when in battle shes not really going to live if that monster manged to get her again. Shes lucky she knew one good spell but battke spells like fire balls, large guest of winds and lights takes alot of power wich is energy. As she almost wasted all her magic on that one spell to get her out when she got tooken into the upsidedown world. "help!" She yelled covering her body shivering slightly as there is no sun light. Thdn a soft voice calling hdr name brought her head to titled that direction."fenrir!" She yelled then she yelled once again."fenrir!" As she was far, she ran twords the voice, then was stoped by a beast. Quckly she ran the other way hoping she doesnt gst killed by them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Fenrir cleared his throat as he was oversimplifying a very complex concept, but for all stakes and purposes, her string was literally and interaction between two universes. He looked at her sternly when she told her only he could go in, which it would make sense as he would be classified as a monster himself. "Alright, but why can't I just grab a fresh string and pull it with me once you open the portal? You can get your other daughter and we can try to open it again then" he suggested. When she opened the portal, he grabbed onto a string and pulled it in with him. He knew it would do what the other string did, and this would act as a back-up if she could not hold the portal open. He jumped in and ran trying to pick up her scent, but he knew wherever she went was down wind. He went in the direction of the wind calling her name out. He hoped she would respond quickly as this world was not what he called perfect.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:02 am

Her strings moved around hwr hand gentle, and she can tell that one of her many strings is still available, the one that seem to be cut. But when string get cut all of the string begain to unravel so it makes sence when he added that this string theory. Followed by the crazy idea. Yuimi felt his strong hands on her shoulder and smiled at him. Placeing her soft hands on his hand. Rubing his while she spoke." Riping it open is going to be hard, and take up all my magic, so once its open I need you to run in there and find her" but thd issue is once I open it my string well pop into place almost like nothing happened and the portal will close behind you.. please i can only hold the portal open for so lonf before my magic is fully drained from my body." She added showing worry on hsr face.

Like she always does she pulled the string with her finger tips and then a small black empty hole was made, but kot a black hole just a small tinny hole, to the upside down world. Then using all her magic she can she opened it enoughbfor him to enter the portal" hurry okay dear?" She asked wanting him to go quckly as he staped into the dark quite world, it was rather hard to breath. And every thing around him looked the same , just like home but dark ,cold, and silent. As the portal tranceport him into he far forest. As once he took a few steps out yuimi feel on her knees and keeped the portal open for him."keep going!" She yelled as he used his noise to track her down, but with the air being hard to breath and her sent none existent, it worryed him. And so did yuimi as she tryed to make the portal smaller but her magic so fsr is draining fast, to ths ponit of her body laying on the floor , the stringers round her fingers and out side unravel into one the only one to keep this portal open. They both didn't know ooka ran out of her home in the upside down world and ran some where else o hide. So the best way to find her is to yell her name and hope she can hear you.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 1:11 am

Fenrir was trying to figure out what had happened, which he stroked underneath his chin. "If the monster was that powerful, I would have sensed it ripping the portal by force. If it has a special tunneling ability, say it was more precise...then it could be manageable" he muttered. He then began to smirk. "Have you heard of string theory?" he asked. He just thought up a crazy idea. "Your string is bridging the gap between our dimensions. It's not cut, and it's our ticket to making a new portal" he said as he reached over to touch her shoulder. "Am I making some sense here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 pm

It's been weeks after the full mateing session , and even after that yuimi was slowly losing her patients she hate it when she's not being listened to, also the fact that her own children are acting like horny doges when around Fenrir. It was slowly driving her mad. To the point of not teaching. So when she tryed to teach the male about string magic it was hard to concentrate as she her self hasn't been touched for a while because of her girls getting to him before she did. Something felt wrong as one of her strings moved, she thought it might have been an animal but it wasn't, but things changed quickly as she hasn't seen ooka from her trip back from the dark woods, and no time both her self and the strong wolf search the dark woods following her sent , until it died cold. What was left was her large glasses covered in blood but not her blood but blood from humans. Yuimi looked at her glasses worried then she stood quite , raise in her hand high in the sky she waved it back and forth. As all the web around the woods began to be seen, from clear color to dark red. Her magic picked up the last person that touched her web and it was no other then her daughter. That part of the web that was touched vibrate by its self , showing that her daughter was indeed here but something seem wrong. As the web ... Got torn." Welp looks like what ever happened here.. She's in grave Danger." She added showing worry in her face. Yuimi wearing a long black dress as the top part being abit to tight showing a lot of her large breast. Slowly moving her hand down, the string around the woods all ended at her finger tips, she waved her fingers alittle bit using her magic to fix that one part that got destroyed, which is the same place where her bloodily glasses are at."I can't believe.. We have to go back to the house! I think I might know what this is!" She ran twords her home and usin her powers to teleport to her library tossing different books off from her shelf looking for one book in particular ."here!" She yelled finding a old leather book as it hade no cover, as she opened it the pages are mostly blank and opposite colors of a regular book as the pages being black with white words." Well, by the looks of my string and her aura she might be in this world.. As the only way to get to it is either use a large amount of energy or a monster with enough power to ripe a hole in space and move into this world to stalk its pray. " she sigh softly opening the book and giving it over to the wolf. "Fuck..." She moved her hand threw her hair and panicked."I can not panic! She has powers! I will not panic!! " she worried .

The thing about the upside down world is the only world out of millions, that is very close to the positive world, there own world. As its just like a mirror reflection, but dark , cold, and empty. The air abit hard to breath in. But as its like a replica of the other world. If there is any source of light in the real world, will flicker if there is any sence of magic in the upside down world, and if the magic is strong enough they can even hear them from the other side. Yuimi has done this before, as she walked into the living room and took a few steps in the middle , but before she did that she pulled up a light bulb and yelled." Blink once if you can hear me!" As after a few moments , it blinked. Showing that ooka is still alive.

Ooka was being pulled by the large beast with large skinny arms, and no face, as hits feet is long and skiny like his arms as the monster open its mouth his full face opened up showing teath on the side of its face . The young witch yelled and used her magic to push the monster away from her as it fly across the woods, as she looked around covered in blood from the portal. No time she ran as fast as she can, and ended up in her home, it looked the same, but no one single life was soon, no one, nothing, but the house looked the same. Her hair a mess and she looked the same as before as she scream . Covering her face not wanting to die not wanting bad things to happen. Then she heard a voice then her body flew abit ."mommy!" She yelled but she needed to be quite as there was many monsters not just one.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Fenrir was not sure what to make of his first week with the witches as he was always being pestered to mate. During the night time it was understandable as that was Yuimi's private time with him. He tried getting as much training in as possible, but with two very active horny girls, it was a problem to keep his wolf focused. Teaching them was just as challenging, but they at least learned a lot with werewolf breeding habits. After a while, Fenrir was first to notice Ooka's disappearance. He went around sniffing for her as he found a spot where her scent went cold. He looked over at Yuimi sternly. "And this is where it goes cold" he said. He sighed heavily. "Do you have any ideas what could have happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:51 am

As the two girls whent to sleep from the best sex of there life, yuimi place her hand on her hip giving him a odd look followed by a smirk when he added about his wolf side taking over, then followed by his other question about then taking some kind of pill for twines." Nope, I don't think that's needed." She added as she pated the tray of food." Here ya go I hope you like it, food for for a king!" She added kissing him deeply and then she slapped his soften dick she did it playfully and then walked way. To clean up." Make sure once they wake up they eat." She added as she showed him her nice wide hips.

After a week of living with the witches, things has been relaxed and calm. But not all good things happens as plan, lately vampers hasn't bothered any of the witches in awhile maybe because of there leader getting killed instantly. So they fear the wolf living among the three witches which got the two girls abit cooky when they enter the woods. Ooka being abit bold and enter the woods abit to far and ended up finding something she didn't expect finding. There she saw a small portal , it pulsed red with blood spitting out from the sides, she used her magic on it but so far nothing worked . The young now pregnant witch wanted to go back and ask for help but it was far to late, large skinny arms pulled her into the portal and after that is closed behind her. She scream and yelled but before she got sucked into the other world, she pulled on one of her mothers strings and then she was sucked up Into the other world. The ralm of the shadows. As no one knows ooka is gone until later.

((Take your time on this plz thanks))
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:32 am

Fenrir sighed heavily as they detatched, and he sat up looking at Yuimi enter the room. He smirked at her and chuckled evilly. "These two are learning, but I'll help you repopulate the world in no time" he said before he rubbed his ball sac. "You're probably going to have to give me some potions to help make my boys make enough seed for three women. You know I can keep you all happy" he said before he stood up. "You haven't been taking any potions to be encouraging twins or anything like that have you?" he asked. He could feel his logical side come back. He soon sighed as he looked around worried. "I'm sorry for being naughty...my wolf side took over me" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

After her hard climax, her bodybwas in masive shook from the pleasure. As her tight walls milked as much of seeds from his balls as she can, she even feel her own womb being filed to thebponit of rubing her belly, ooka rubed her head close to his as shs enjoyed the loving kissing they shared. "I loved it, thank you so very much, I would love to fuck you any time." She added feeling his cock still inside her and after he finished and his note soften he removed his cock from her tight walls as she relaxed her naked body close to his as with kiria as yuimi came back with a plat of foodand placed it on the table."so how was the sex." " Also I heard alot , glade you hade fun with my girls." She chuckled shifting her hips to the side as the teo girls transfermastion disapired and back to there old forms as there magic ran out and drained from the heavy sex.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 am

Fenrir kept up his mating, and he growled out feeling her wrap her legs around him. He accepted her kiss and deepened it sensing how intense her orgasm was going to be for her. He felt her grip his fur and squirt into his lap. He continued tensing up to how nice and tight she was and milked him for all he's worth. He wrapped his arms around her holding onto her tight as another huge gush of seed filled her up. Once he finished, he allowed her the chance to recover on top of him as he rubbed her back tenderly. He kept her feet warm with his, and he let out a huge sigh. "There...how do you feel now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Ooka moaned abit feeling his cock hit her walls, as she drilled abit more enjoying every moment of this. Untill he hit that spot that one spot making her body tingle, after a while together, the girly girly witch walls tighten around his fat cock telling him more. Once he hit that spot her moans got higher pitch and she was geting close, when he asked her hownit felt and if it felt like shebwas going to pee she noded. "It does!" She moaned wrapingnher lags around him moaning low and then she placed a kiss on his wolf lips, as she shifted her hips more griping his furr hard as she came hard, but she also squrted , her fsce turned pink as her wet clear liquid, spill on his uper hips as shs did that she turned to the side as her walls milked his cock wanted his seeds deepninside her as she came hard, her body in heavy shook as she just needed rest feeling somthing warm inside her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Fenrir continued to suckle on her breasts as he bucked his hips into her wildly to give her a good feel on how ferocious he was as a lover. He started to nibble on her nipples gently. They spent another thirty minutes, and during this time, he found her g-spot. He exploited the hell out of that spot, and her noises of ecstasy was music to his ears. He got off on her pleasure, and he wanted to make her addicted to sex...well with him. "I feel you are close! Do you feel like you're about pee?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:41 pm

While kiria rested, ooka felt his hands on her hips helping her with her first time, then once he was fully inside her she shifted her hips side to side enjoying his full shaft deep inside her women hood. She moaned abit , then her moaning out louder shs played with her breast because shes not used to them, as he was nice to help and even gave her tits a nice suck. She gasped bit then shd anwers his question."yes I enjoy it.. I do." She moaned as her tight walls tighten around his cock, telking him to go harder
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Fenrir felt like a breeding stud as he was fully able to fill more women with his powerful legendary seed. These ladies knew his pedigree, and there were definitely going to be a lot of breeding with this werewolf. "Yes, take a rest...let my seed fertilize you" he said before he gave her a wink as she sat on the sofa. He took a deep breath and rested his hands on Ooka's hips as she got positioned on top of him. He used his hands to help guide her so she would not go too fast. He snorted feeling the tip start to go in her hole. He helped her along by pushing against her popping her cherry. "How does it feel to have sex for the first time?" he asked as he started to thrust into her. He enjoyed the view of her playing with her tits, so he reached up to give her breasts a good groping, so she could ride him better with more balance. He brought her breast to his lips and started to suckle them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:21 pm

She felt her body tingle, her body let out a shook of pleasure as she came around his cock. Her walls higing his dick. Then a warm feeling of his seeds entering her womb, leaning her head back she took a deep sigh trying to calm her body from the heat orgasim, then she tryed to brush it off but she couldn't. The long hair female waited for a second longer wanting all his seeds inside her beofre geting off once he yelled to ooka that it was now her turn. Kiria removed her lags and wet pussy lips from his thick shaft, as he still being rock hard after cuming a large load. That she was abit glad he loved the sex with her. Laying her head back once she sat down on the other sofa taking heavy breathing fromnthere hot sex.

Next up was ooka but she was very shy, she noded as to relaxed on him and not to force her self. Doing as told the young witch wraped her lags around his hips, and slowly enter the tip of his cock into her wet untouched folds. As she did this she grabed his large hands to reast on her hips, while she wraped her smaller arms around his neck , once her charry poped making him her first lover. She bit her lip in pain. Then she stoped as the pinch kinda hurt for a while. fter it died, she put the rest of his cock into her folds as asmall trail of her blood ran down his cock. Now she was his. She shifted her hips lightly telling him it was okay to thurst."okay.. you can stsrt.." she added slightly moving her own hips side to side as she moved her hands to her breast playingwith them while he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Fenrir tensed up as her walls clamped down on him. "Oh man...Yes I will" he said as he reach up to grab a hold of her hips and panted heavily. "Damn this is so good!" he said as he felt up her love handles. He growled out and shot a huge load into her making her belly inflate, and he looked at Ooka amused. "you're next!" he told her. He smirked and reverted to his anthro form, which this helped undo the knot. He was quite attractive in his anthro form, and his dick was still huge. "When you get on...relax. Allow your body to adjust to me, and don't force it" he said as he touched her back gently.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:06 pm

Now the room was filled with moans. Mixed with kiria, and ooka. As they more they felt one another geting closer to there orgasim. Kiria felt it even more, her walls tighten round his cock telling him she was close, her womb baging dor his cock. Her mouth wide open as her moans got higher pitch."mm cum.. cumninside me!x" she gasped griping his furry as she shifted her hips up and dosn on his cock. Her body shivering it as her lovly love handles begain to jiggle of hos hard his thurst was getjng. Thsn ooka gasped feeling his long tounge playing at her clit making her want to cum but she removed her lag and wet folds from his lips as he finished up with kiria and gave her what she wanted, his seeds. As he came deep inside hdr making her cum hard. Ooka brought her hands close to her large chest as her pussy drips with need. But she also wanted this to be safe for her as this is her firs ttims."mind having you in your anthro form.. am not ready for this.." she added blushing red as he can tell she was shy and scared as this is her first tims. But what was even more odd was the fact there mother knew what was going on but shd didnt stop it. As she knew this willl help witches repopulate, and gice her daughter strong childern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next