Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:41 am

Yugo tilted an eye brow at the blush that had suddenly sprouted over her face, "What is it with you humans and the continuous blushing? I do not believe I had said anything particularly embarrassing, like trying to lie like other demons. Though if you are blushing at the mere thought of handling my weapon form, maybe I shouldn't get into the more graphic things other demons say to contractors to ge some enjoyment out of them." With a smirk his body began to glow and morphed into the rifle she had seen before, "Please tell me you at least know which end goes bang." The now weapon spoke leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:55 am

Yasue looked at the demon male for a moment while she ate her meal, so now that uneasy feeling soon washed away when said that he doesn't eat souls. Looking at the rather attractive male, taking a nother bit of food, the young girl watched him eat too abiy glade ghe liked the food she cooked. Noe as ge added when said if he eats tge hearts of the demons that'd she's killing, iy well greatly improved gis and her skill. Blinking slowly dhr was rather shooked and surprised. "Oh wow.. " that's all dhe could say before finishing her meal. Ger heart skiped a beat remebering seeing a place ay thr monster before they walked away from her home , the demon could feel ger heart raice with a uneasy feeling, scared, fear, and the thoughs of death .. why me? But once again he can help me.. yujo.." yujo.. " she paused before waiting for him to finish. She got up and held his hand , looking into gis deep red color eyes with her soft blue. " Am ready, now do explain how I makr your transform into yout weapon.. and since your a sniper rifle, but abiy more stronger I think target practice is yhe best idea got now " she finished feeling his hand got get to blush cutely
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Yugo shrugged his shoulders, "I don't literally eat souls. Our kind of devil draw strength from our contractor's soul, we don't literally eat it." There was a brief pause while he followed her around, "But if you are offering to cook, it has been a few centuries since my last home cooked meal." He ducked low to avoid hitting his head on the doorway leading to the kitchen. Once seated he leaned himself on one elbow, "Strength is a relative term my dear. If you mean how skilled I am, I'm fairly good at combative skills on my own. With a contractor however, it is dependant on the skill of the contractor to see how much more I gain. Though if you feed me the hearts of those ravenous monsters, it might jump start compatability between us."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Yasue crossed her arms listening to the demon speak. As she answer him back ." After I eat, that and what would ya like to eat? " as she walked into the kitchen she whisper lightly," other than eating my soul." Which brought her body to shifter from the thought of her soul be in eaten away by a demon like him. Taking some pasta out she began to cook a pasta salad, made with mayo, mustard, a few seasonings and cheese. Then she began to cook up some rice, while she cooked waiting for the pasta to cook up, she cleaned the rice and got a hot pot ready to cook he rice. " i'm aware of that, yujo." While she cooked he kitchen is abit small so him being so close to her kinda bothered her in a way so she backed away from the stove and pushed him away from her and out of the kitchen." Sorry the kitchen is to small for tall people like you!" She mocked as he was twice her height, her being 4'11 and him being 7'3 or somewhere around there. After the female cooked she got her pasta salad finished up with her rice and put two plates yo one for him and one for her as she began to eat . " so before we start , how strong are you? And is this like the more I use you the more experience I get and the better you get?" She asked enjoying her small meal,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Yugo sighed in exasperation with the news that the one that he contracted with had no experience with firing a weapon, "Then I suggest you use me to learn how to shoot before you go about trying to learn to use any special abilities." His arms crossed over his chest, "Do you want to start a marksmanship class now or after you've eaten something. I'm sure I burned a lot of energy with all the acrobatics I made your body do just to keep from getting you killed."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Yasue raised her fist in the air slowly getting pissed from what he said about her, and from his chuckles, dammit why did I have to have the ass hole type of demon?! She thought moving her fingers through her hair she turned around puffing her checks with anger looking at the wall not wanting to see him laugh at her."divk!" She yelled then after he came down he asked about if she ever used any time of fire arms before and of course her answer was no." Am in the medical field, I have never fired a weapon before... Ever.." Her voice died down slightly scared as she moved her hands into her pockets looking to the side as he knows fame well this well take a while seeing that this girl would need a lot of training before actually using him, but unlike most humans he does see potential in this girl just by the look in her eyes. The female yasue keeped her eyes looking away feelin. Abit doughfull about using him as she never hurt any one before it used a well weapon before.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Yugo snickered at how flustered Yasue made herself off his little statement, "Oh calm down. I'm just teasing." He tried covering his mouth to not let his laughter come out too loudly. His eye peeked open with the note of 'the basics', "Well. That depends on what your experience is. Have ypu ever shot a gun before? A rifle? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Yasue waved her hand at him basicly telling hin to shut up as hearing him pissed her off. " Oh har har, vary funny!" She yelled back finishing her packing, sge did take a step out the door but ran inside as she forgot somthing things, as doing so he did pull out a good ponit, untill then he can easily teach her how to properly usr him. Fixing her things to make all the stuff in her backpack fit. Then she turned to him, he stop speaking and gis glare brought her body to shiver lightly. "W.. no! Iy was a fucking example!" Her face turn red then shook her head . " Never mind... now explain about the basics you were talking about? " The human added with her arms crossed and placeing her backpack on the floor next to the door hust incase. " So explain yujo.."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Yugo chuckled once she was back at the top of the crater, "I would have, but your face is just too precious to not play with." His smile still plastered on his face, regardless of the fact that the world was turning to ruin. Yugo however didnt do much else but to follow after Yasue while she was about with retrieving her food and supplies, "Now now. There's no rush." Yugo mentioned still keeping that smile, "So long as you don't cause too much of a disturbance all at once, you won't be seeing too much of the other beasts. We can do some basic work in the mean time." His smile quickly shifted to a quizzical glance, "What is it with humans and thinking about sex? Is there something hard wired into your kind to always think of that?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Yasue still lost, yes she understood the contract between them, if she dies he also dies, the lost femalr didn't answer him back as she didn't wanted to wast any more time then what they already lost. I cant belive this is happrning to be, from geting ready for school to tgis.. the poor female doesn't know that tge world is slowly being taken over by powerful blood lust demons. The air cold, dark, and bow snelled like death. Gripung the rocks as tge young female climb get way up sge looked up watching yhe demon jump over her head and labdibg nicely on each rock before making it to the top waiting ay the cliff of the cavern, yasue finally made iy and gave the male a hateful glare. "Your know you could have jusy picked me up abd cared me here!" Sge yelled. Buy stoped as the main plan wasto survive, picking up the food she droped when the earth quake came, now meeting ng her new contracted demon yujo. Each item she picked up and tryed to keep them from fallung out yasue, ran to her home and got ger backpack ready for the trip, to leave home abd find a notger plave that's much safer then here. While running back and forth to get things like blankets, clothing, and food. The male demon can just watch and wait untill sges ready but before when they were in the cave hr said somthing about not being a good idea when a fight approaches for him to take controle of her body untill the fight ends . "Then if that's the case, teach me how to use you.. so far the world is slowly falling apart. Is there a wat for me to learn how to usr you with out killing my self or waking up the next day lost abf confused,like a drunk women after having sex with a guy she doesn't know!" Yasue is like all humans, lost, confused, and needs anwers to stay calm. With ger backpack in one hand and tieing her hair up with her other hand, the female walked pasted him now once again out side her home.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Yugo placed a finger to his lips as the question brought up some questions of his own. Ones he'd probably drag out later, "In a matter of speaking, but if you die so will I. So it's an odd sort of system." He looked up the giant hole now with hos hands to his hips, "I don't see why not. I can't just take control of your body whenever there is a threat. And I'm sure you don't want to black out whenever there's a fight. Might bring up some questions if you get any strange scratches." Instead of climbing like Yasue was doing, he made effortless jumps to different rocks until at the lip of the crater.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Yasue didnt know any thing about making a contract, or did she even recall sighing one. She looked at him slightly worryed, she has heard of humans making a contract by sighing there soul away. But once again she has never done such a thing nor will she ever do such a thing. Like that. Yasue stood there tkaing in what the male said. She does knowbher home is above , and is just a few feet from this large hole. The female begain to clim as she clim she asked a few more questions."if you have be writen in a contract, doesn't that mean you already habr my soul? And can you teach me how to use you?" She asked using each hand to grip at a part of the large rocky wall trying to makenit to the top. But from the looks of it it might take a little longer. As she just climbed as much as she can , maybe Listoning to someone will help.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:11 pm

(OK. all cool then)

Yugo happily assisted Yasue back to her feet though once he heard that she didn't know about contracts he rubbed his chin, "That is rather peculiar, my kind can't be brought into a contract without a willing participant. Anyway, I am your weapon to do as you please. If you ever need protection, I am your weapon. Or if you can't bear to weild me yourself, I can temporarily control your body until the threats are gone. As for bringing you home, all I am is a weapon or a guide, I have no real power outside of that. My apologies my lady." He bowed once more before Yasue in the low and elegant stance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:45 pm

((it's no prablem i understand life in a nut shell I have work so my reply mifht be very late or just on time. So dont worry abput it.))

Slowly pulling her body up from the hard ground. Making heavy groans fromnthe fall, it didn't kill her, but it did bring her body in a short shock.her long hair covered have her face watching the sniper rifle change, the top part of the wepon moved side to sife. As the top part of the base soon broke in half , moving up to a ponit. Then the wepon changed shape , followed by loud cracks. Her soft color eyes watched the gun changed its apprentice in no time. Once he finished cracking the rest of his back, yasue being a normale every day human sat there her body shivering in fear. Watching the male look down t her untill he spoke. Kind gentle voice rang in her ears. "Umm." She didnt know what to say, he wasnt like the blood lust demons, all deformed and scarey , he looked like a human male, exseped the red eyes and ears. Once he explained that hes not one of those monsters , she watched him draw near her and helpbher up to her feet, as he held her hand and kissed it lightly showing kindness and respect.

The area is rather dark and cloudly as small pieces of rock fell from the cave walls from the earth. Yasue stayed quite but she needed to know what exactly is going on. As he helped her she asked."yugo, what do you mean by am your contracted human? And how are we going to get out of here?" She asked wanting to know what is going on. She stood to her feet as she didnt know was that yugo, is her new contracted demon wepon. As over time she must under stand hoe to use him to fight and save the world from the blood lust demons. As many other well class demons has done the sams thinf to many other humans, as yasue slowly walked over to him as it was abit hard with her week foot. "Can you take me to my home?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 5:06 pm

The male that had emerged from the weapon shifted his shoulders slightly with a couple of loud cracks when they had finally reached a point. He seemed garbed in a tight fitted shirt and a pair of loose fitting pants once fully emerged from his weapon state, "Sorry about the temporary control of your body. You seemed frozen and I doubt death really seemed all that appealing to you."He pulled his arms up and several more cracks came up from his shoulders and back, "Anyway, it seems like you're my contracted human. It's a pleasure." He spoke before taking her hand and helping her, "Though as for me being a demon, technically yes, Though I'm not one of the monsters I'm sure you're familiar with. My name is Yugo. No doubt you got that from my weapon state." He bowed in a method of respect to the girl while she was still reeling back from the state she was in.

(apologies for the wait, exhaustion primarily. That and putting more effort in trying to keep my fallout equestria thing going)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Year 20XX
Many humans mange to make a large empire after 2015 the raise of the human population increase in 20% so of course humans destroyed small building to make bigger ones, as smaller, the main countries with the most people in the modern day is China, America, Japan, India, South Korea , Mexico, France, and Germany. Other majority of countries are still large in numbers but they're so old style there being taken over by the vase increase in technology. Humans life there life, day to day, with out a care in the word. Believers of the man of God. Knows that one day none of this will matter, the world will restart in fire. Like how the world started with water many , many years ago. Well the world didn't end in fire, but rather in a war.

Humans has been fighting with one another for far to long, and a lot of the reasons are someting either important or relevant. America and the Mexico , what happened!? Once the president was voted into office no one knew this man was nuts! No one saw his real plan. The man showed a kind face and told the people what they wanted to hear. He turned a full 180 and pulled the rug from under the government and did as he wanted to. Booming Mexico then Germany , after that it was a full on war amongst the human kind. But it didn't stop there in the midd fight one thing that happen that no human thought could ever happen, 'the world to end in fire' large demon arms stick out of the ground pulling there body's out from the depts of hell its self. Now the war between the humans turned to the war against the demons. Why did they come out? These type of demons are human eaters. After many years of slumber, the gods made sure they will forever be traped in the detps of hell, only to be free when it begins to rain blood. The rain of blood being the none stop war between one another. These demons are far different then any other demons. There called blood lust demons , after there out from the ground they will start eating and feasting on the human population. Countries one by one wiping off the map clean by the blood lust demons. As the only places left are the smaller islands, Germany, Canada, and Iceland. As the others are slowly becoming nothing but empty land.

Days past after the blood lust demons came from the earths core, the left over humans needed to do something they will never think possible. To kill a demon you must kill it with a demon like weapons, and to do that. A human must make a deal with a demon. And it must be a fair trade, or a fair contract. Not many humans has done this but so far it's the best thing humans can do at this point of time.

Living in a small town in Iceland, she used to live in America until she saw her friends and family vote for the crazy lunitic. The human female saw right through his mask, but by the time people knew they made a mistake it was to late. Good thing she left before it started. Her name is yasue takigawa, finishing up her finally year of college training to be doctor, after 6 in a half years of training and working side by side with the top of the line Doctors , all she hade to do is to do one more year of classes and a major test and to finished. Things take a dark turn as she hoped . After the news came up about many of the other countries being destroyed and taking over by the large powerful demons. It scared many people. As military forces use tanks and high power weapons to kill the monsters but no alile . It just made things worse, all large news stations cut out, all larger food companies stopped to a halt, all transportation stopped . Yasue needed a way to stay alive, dressed in relaxed black tights, a long shirt, and slippers . The female ran out of her home to run to the store to gather any can goods, sweats, and candy bars , can nuts basically any thing that can last her a long time. Wasting almost her full credit card on food she drove her small mini from the store and back with food and put it into her basement to save . After hat she knew she was safe, her house is rather small and in a quite naborhood. In panic she locked her door and was just ready to go full lock down . Before running out side to doude check she didn't leave any thing, she stopped in midd place, a shadow moved behind a thin tree then disappear into nothingness. About to ask the ground began to shack from more of the blood lust demon coming out of the ground, no time the tictonic plats of the earth surface began to move from under her feet. Having no time to react , her food miss placed craseing her to fall into the large hole into the earths core. .. Her eyes closed shut, scared, as her life flashes before her very eyes, she couldn't believe this was how she ended. How can this happen so quickly? Still falling at a fast speed , her eyes closed tight not wanting to see her end. Then a male voice echoes into her ears, opening her eyes she was no longer falling but rather she was laying on the floor , the room being pitch dark as all she saw was a large heavy Duty sniper rifle with a spot light under it, the barrle being thick, and where the bults enters is even bigger looks like she can fit her arm in there . What shook her most of all was that her name was written on the side of the gun."wh.. What's.." I thought I was dead.. What's going on? She was lost in thought until it hit her hard, turning her head to see a shadow behind her , but not any shadow the same shadow from before. In a slit second the shadow disappointed and then a nother whisper making the human turn to look at the weapon the more she looked at it the more it began to change shap to a figer of a male. Her soft blue eyes open wide as she backed away."what's going on!? Where am I!? And who are you.. Are you a demon?" She asked her eyes widen open in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brake out among humans ((already taken ))    A brake out among humans ((already taken ))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brake out among humans ((already taken ))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4