Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's changed (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5802
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Everything's changed (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's changed (open m/m)   Everything's changed (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Nina gave a soft laugh before she leaned back into the chair she was sitting in, "Well, two other people who've come out of stasis have trying choking the life out of me when they woke up" she said with a smirk. Raising a brow when he asked what the time was Nina shook her head a little and looked at her watch "It's about six pm. It takes all day to come out of stasis" she said as she stood to her feet, walking over to a cupboard in the room she grabbed out some clothes and put them on the chair by the bath "When you're ready put these on" Nina said with a yawn as she walked over to a table on the other side of the room and pour herself a glass of water and grabbed a cookie to munch on with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6905
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything's changed (open m/m)   Everything's changed (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 am

Everything's changed (open m/m) E621f08735dd147d020e60221a5e7040

Maybe going into stasis in an attempt to get away from his past wasn't the greatest idea ever. Once he was under... he relived every annoying moment of the life he had been trying to run away from. Guns... Blood... Drugs... Assassinations... Plots... all of it festered just underneath the surface. Finally! He thought suddenly as he realized his body was feeling heavier than it had in the past decades and he fought, at least in his mind, it wake up.

The first thing he noticed was the smell of the room. It was a different kind of sterile that he had been smelling over the years, and the first word that popped into his mind was hospital. Next, came the sensation of water gently caressing his body. So, he thought, they pulled me out on purpose.  He jerked slightly when he heard a female voice and he felt the breath leave his body as he realized he could open his eyes. Slowly opening them, to give his unused eyes the proper time to adjust, once he could see he stared up at the ceiling for a moment before looking at her out of the corner of his eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" His voice was a clear, unreadable tone. "Like your a gazelle and I'm a lion... Time. What is the time?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5802
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Everything's changed (open m/m)   Everything's changed (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:46 am

Everything's changed (open m/m) Aasasasaa_zpswq5nl149

It had been eighty-five years since Nina had been placed in stasis. One year since she had been taken out of it, she had had the rude shock of finding out how much the world had changed. Yes there was still a ruling government, wars were fought everywhere and poverty was still in full force but to Nina the place looked like someone had dumped her into the middle of a Mad Max movie without telling her about it. Even though this new world she found herself in was confusing and strange at times it was also very interesting. But today was the most interesting day for her. The people who had taken her out of stasis because they needed more fighters were taking someone else out, someone who had been put in stasis a month before she had been.

That was how she now found herself sitting in a bathroom in a hospital on the outskirts of the city, in a large bathtub in the middle of the room was an unconscious man. Nina could easily admit he was handsome and she knew that back in the day he would have been someone she would have fallen into bed with if he even just grinned at her, sighing softly she leaned back in the chair she had been given and kicked her booted feet up onto the edge of the tub. It had been two hours since they had brought him out of stasis and an hour since his vitals had stabled and they had placed him in the bath. Leaning her head backwards Nina stared at the ceiling in boredom, they had decided that he should have someone to wake up to, someone who was from his time. They hadn't done anything like that for Nina as she was one of the first people to come out of stasis and it hadn't been a pleasurable experience waking up in a bathtub in the middle of a hospital room god knows where.

Hearing movement from the bathtub Nina sat up and leaned forwards, "Hey" she said gently as she reached out and touched the mans face lightly before she moved her hand to his neck first checking on his pulse before she stroked her fingers along his jaw line a little. "Just relax, you're fine. My name is Nina" she continued to speak softly to him waiting for him to open his eyes, with two others she had helped bring out of stasis Nina had found that talking gently to them until they woke up completely helped them ease into the confusion of waking up after being under for eighty-five years. Resting one of her elbows on the edge of the bath comfortably Nina took her hand away from his neck as she continued to watch him, seeing his eyes start to open and Nina braced herself for him to begin to freak out about waking up. The last person who had come out of stasis before this man had tried to strangle her and Nina hoped this man wasn't going to do that to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's changed (open m/m)   Everything's changed (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything's changed (open m/m)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: