Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red's Tale... [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Wolfman_commission_by_viergacht-d7w3ptp
Fenrir
Fenrir looked into her eyes sensing how nervous she was about the idea of mating. He kept rubbing her body to relax her, and he gave a soft chuckle. "I'm going to make this special for you. Don't you worry Akagi, mating isn't always about being rough" he said before he got on top of her. "Sure I'm big and strong...but I can take it slow" he said before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck while he growled seductively into her ear. His nibbling would mark her with hickeys, but his fangs would tickle her flesh shooting sharp tingles like electricity through her body all the while his hands tugged on her shirt. His member started growing larger and harder giving her something to feel as he now felt up her breasts. "Don't be afraid to touch me" he reminded her. 

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003300

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Fairy_tail___erza_scarlet_starry_night_by_mimisempai-daboyij
Akagi
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Akagi snuggled against the pelts and him making a soft pleasant sound as he caressed her gently with his claws. her body responded positively to his touch pushing him onward. Boldly he asked her. "Would you like for me to mate you?" The question brought her eyes to his she had a light nap and seemed to be feeling better because of it. she caressed his chest with her small nails rubbing him a she rubbed her "i never mated before" she replied telling him in those words she was a virgin. "but sure fenrir mate with me but it is my first time so please be gentle with m-me" she requested

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Wolfman_commission_by_viergacht-d7w3ptp
Fenrir
Fenrir watched her get up and go over to poke the fire, which he got up and stretched. Once she finished poking the fire, he guided her over to a sheltered area where he had a bed of animal pelts underneath a rocky overhang. He laid on the bed in a position that invited her to come snuggle with him. While they snuggled, he ran his claws over her body hinting at his desire to mate her, but more importantly he was trying to see if she was receptive of him. "Would you like for me to mate you?" he asked. He was not planning to go all out on her, but he did want her to get a feel of him and get used to him.  

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Fairy_tail___erza_scarlet_starry_night_by_mimisempai-daboyij
Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Th events of the day took it's toll on her. first he frightened her then he guided her, then later they met again, then the ride to his den, the warm fire, and her filled belly. yes it was quite a day. she slept until the chill of the evening woke her. she stared at the place the fire had been and poked at it as if that would get it going agian then snuggled into his warm fur needing his heat.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir looked at her closely as she cupped his handsome but scary face and told him that he meant a lot to her. When she kissed his cheek and wrapped an arm around him, he knew she was going to be a good loyal companion, and he was going to be a great lover to her. "Well, you are welcome to spend the night with me, and if you want me to come to your bedside...give me a howl" he said before he allowed her to sleep against him. The fire died down and the cold air came in stabbing at her feet. Her lover was relaxing and being her pillow while watching over her. He was however wanting to mate, and he waited patiently for her to wake up. 

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:07 pm

After hearing so many tales throughout her life she shook her head to his second question "no i don't and i came back cause i said i would i want to keep any promise i can if i am able to especially with you.' she cupped his face "you mean that much to me" she replied and kissed his cheek. then finished her meal and trailed an arm around him content in his company "you have a good heart Fenrir, & it is beautiful and i love you for having it." she replied then feeling sleepy with the warmth of the fire, a full belly & feeling safe against him his woman fell fast asleep against him.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir could feel things were going right, and he was going to have to get her more comfortable with him. He smirked flashing a fang before he gave her an alluring growl. "I'd be happy to provide you more food in the future. It's not that difficult for a wolf like me to muster" he said. He knew she was trying to avoid her question, but it did not matter for him as he did not have anything to prove. All he wanted was to have a good time with her. "Well, tell me something. Why did you come back? Are you not repulsed of what I am?" he asked.  

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 pm

"My name is Fenrir by the way" he said before he chuckled to himself. "I remembered that I never told you this" he said before he handed her a big hunk of meat. "I didn't know what kind of meat you wanted, but I've already had a big meal today" Fenrir then cleared his throat & asked with a smug expression. "Do you see something you like?" his voice turned low and seductive she forced her gaze away and absently ate the meat she never had rabbit before Deer yes but not rabbit she found it odd but good "thanks for supper. it tastes strange but it's not bad" she replied as she continued to eat her fill then swallowed on her fourth bite and said "also thanks for telling me your name i was wondering what i should call you" she replied it was the truth and he felt her honesty behind her words but still she avoided his final question.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir sighed heavily as she stroked his fur, which he really did like the contact. He let off a low murr and chuckled to himself. "I'm going to have to hunt you some food, but I'll get you a fire stared" he said before he went over to flake off some shavings of wood, and he struck some flint causing sparks to jump onto the shavings. The shavings caught fire, and he set it in the fire pit with wood already set up. The fire started to grow, and the light gave her a good glimpse at his very alluring body and his impressive length. He transformed and left her to hunt, but that image of his body would remain in her head even after he came back with the food. He reverted back and began cooking the meat. He caught a rabbit, and he already skinned it and everything. It was rather gruesome to look at, but the rabbit died to feed their tummies. "My name is Fenrir by the way" he said before he chuckled to himself. "I remembered that I never told you this" he said before he handed her a big hunk of meat. "I didn't know what kind of meat you wanted, but I've already had a big meal today" he said as he patted his stomach happily. He looked at her oddly as he tracked her eyes to his reproductive organs, and he cleared his throat. "Do you see something you like?" he asked with confidence.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Akagi sat near him and nods as he asked her "Do you need me to start a fire or are you comfortable? Are you hungry?" "fire and food both sound nice" she replied giving him something more then a wordless nod. He then ran his hand over her fire red hair to fix it after getting messed up by the wind. Akagi leaned into his caress letting his hand go from her hair to her cheek her on hand cupping his while her other stroked what fur remained wanting to feel this creature to know his body and scent to learn what he liked and hated before they mated.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:37 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir's desire for this strong and fertile woman grew stronger by the minute as she agreed to sleeping with him. He gave a naughty chuckle as he could tell she was very open to sex with him and for wolves sex was good for bonding and not just for puppy making. Wolves love puppies, but that's not what was driving him. What was driving him was gaining a life partner, which he did not mind if she wanted to have both worlds or leave for his world. He just wanted a companion to create noise for his social mind. He found it refreshing that she was not afraid to talk and flirt with him, but he was going to see if she would indeed return to him to see if she was serious about this. He chuckled to himself when she asked where he lived, which he pointed around them. "I live everywhere...I haven't had a need to settle down" he said.

He led her to the edge of the forest, which he stopped in the shadows touching her shoulder. "Once you're finished with your visit, I'll be waiting for you to take you to a nice spot to relax in" he said. He did wait for her to return, and to his surprise, she came back. He knelled down and let her onto his back before he took off deep into the pitch black scary woods. Tree branches and bushes brushed up against her, and she could not see not having the keen eyesight of the monster she befriended. He was the biggest scariest thing to come across, and she most likely will domesticate him for husband purposes. She was taken to a spring where it was clear this was where his current home was, as deer bones lay scattered around, but it was hard to tell what bones they were. The only thing you could see were the stars above and the wolf's eyes. He reverted to a more human like appearance; although, his body was very pleasant to feel in the dark. His fur was cuddly, but you could feel the heat off his flesh. What was more pleasant was his penis was a normal human one albeit being more on the hefty size, but it was a very good desirable size that. He sat down in the nude and chuckled to himself. "Do you need me to start a fire or are you comfortable? Are you hungry?" he asked. His voice was very attractive even in his most human of forms, but he was not at all going straight to sex. They had all night to be together and this was their chance to get to know each other. He ran his hand over her hair to fix it after getting messed up by the wind.  

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm

The young strong and very fertile woman took in his words and his size and nodded to his offer "yes out seems good and your place is fine you seem big very big and you might break my bed and i can not afford a new one" she replied. she was not sure how he liked his sex but considering the situation he might prefer the doggie-style. but she could discover everything he liked and did not like in time right now getting out of these dark woods seemed like a good plan. as they walked she asked him where he lived.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Werewolf_by_tsimmers-d8n1s09
Fenrir
Fenrir's wolf side was taking account of all the signs of this female being the perfect breeder, and it made him seek out a relationship with this woman. He gave her a deep alluring murr as she flirted back with him which he nudged her with his tail playfully. "How about I lead you out, and you can go to your grandmother's? Once you're done, how about to sneak off with me to my place where you and I can get to know each other a little better? Or would you prefer I sneak into your bedroom?" he asked. He thought about fucking those tits and doing terrible things to her in the heat of passion. He did just that and lead her off towards her grandmother's home, and he gave her time to think about what she wanted to do. There was a good chance that he was not going to be a one night stand, and the night was going to get cold again. She could look up at him and observe the huge muscles stacked on his frame. He looked very heavy, and it was a good chance he could break her bed if he chose to be on top. It would be important to know whether he like sex on top or on bottom, or if he cared...but that would just tell him that she was wishing to mate with him...though he already knew at this point.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:37 pm

"with a special wolf. i would not mind" she purred softly as she took his hands and gently rubbed them hers were soft and warm while his were rough and worn. her hands felt good in his and it made him wonder about other parts of her body her huge breasts perfect for fucking, her nice shaped ass good and full and round her hips perfect to bear him many many children. her lovely mouth which he imagined from the feel of her hands would also be soft and warm as she kissed away every lonely night in her arms never being lonely as long as he had her.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Werewolf_by_tsimmers-d8n1s09
Fenrir
Fenrir shook his head and smirked. "Fate" he scoffed. He paused before he took another deep breath and sighed. "You're just a strange woman" he said before he flinched hearing her advance towards him. His eyes widened to her comment about if being lonely out here, which her scent were telling him she were attracted to him. Deep inside he were screaming in terror that a woman was straight out expressing her interest in him in his wolf form no less. He picked up on her wording however, which he shook his head. The wolf in him begged him to open up and get to know this lady. "Uh, no...I have no one to keep warm and safe at night" he said setting up the case of why she is right to have interest in him. He reached over for her to touch his hand like paw for her to feel how warm and inviting they were, which a few moments ago they were sharp and threatening. Now that he was in a romantic mood, everything about him took from a 'look at what he can do to me as a monster predator' context to a 'look at what he can do for me as a monster husband', which even his fur would ensure that her winter nights would be kept comfortable. "Are you okay with keeping wolves in your bed?" he asked.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:48 pm

"i wish i ,but i cant. we did meet maybe it was fate." AKAGI said to him "i am glad you did not attack me and i am grateful" she took a step towards him "yes you are a special wolf. but it must get lonely here keeping others away. do you got a family or a mate to keep you company on the cold nights?" she asked boldly.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Fenrir
The Big Bad Wolf raised his hand like paw up and smacked himself over the forehead before dragging it over his eye. "So much for that" he muttered before he let out a heavy sigh. "Look...I don't go towards the fringe of the forest where people can see me. They all get excited and start up a ruckus" he said before he laughed to himself. "Of course you mean no harm...I would have killed you without question if you even dare attack me or try to" he said. He shook his head at her as he could not believe he was even conversing with a human. "Well, I just take this form to keep people away. As you can tell I'm a very special wolf...although I can't ever look all human" he said. He relaxed and scratched his head. "I hope that you can just pretend we never crossed paths. I have a reputation to upkeep" he said.

Red
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Red stepped back when he first appeared. he started her more then anything appearing suddenly like that. He then asked her "Why have to entered my domain!? Don't you know monsters live here!?" Red gulped and gave a shake of her head. her mother never mentioned monsters she just always forbade her from entering the woods. she almost had when she was 10 but her mother stopped her and told her curiosity kills and never to enter the woods. that they were dangerous. so until she was older red obediently obeyed. but as she got older those stories had less and less effect in frighting her and today she decided to brave it and see exactly what was in these woods. He showed his fangs & claws and arched his back making himself as big as possible Red took a few steps back definitely wary and a bit scared he would hurt her. but when he did not attack she paused. 'if he meant me harm he would had attacked by now.' she thought and her eyes traced his body and she noticed the bald patch showing his human side. 'he is not a full wolf, maybe he means not to harm me.' she pondered but his next question brought her out of her thoughts and stopped her from staring at his humanity enough to meet his eyes as he asked her. "Aren't you going to run?" Red backed into a tree and with no where to really go decided it best to answer him. "I entered here to go to grandma's. i mean thee no harm. she said and then focused on his second question. "I am lost. so if i ran i would just get more lost, then i will never find my way out. & as you said a moment ago it isn't safe and i should had not had entered but mothers stories seemed to be only tall tales to get me to obey. at most i thought the worse thing i would run into here is a wolf, i mean the animal kind. not a wolf like you." she told Fenrir.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Fenrir
The Big Bad Wolf was just as impressive as he was in fairy tales, but he was a lot more alluring and charismatic with the ladies than they gave him credit for. With the arms and body of a man, but otherwise all wolf. His mind however was a lot more complicated. He was wolf in mind and instincts, but he was so smart that he could grasp human concepts including speech. He hated the way humans treated him, and he would not hesitate to kill one if they crossed him the wrong way. He watched the attractive young woman enter his territory. He watched her closely and tracked her intent, which he knew she were just a passerby not a huntress. Once he relaxed, his eyes began to wonder over her body. Great childbearing hips, shapely legs, hourglass body, and a very nice rack. His curiosity was roused as she did not have the scent of a man on her. He saw she got lost, so he emerged from the shadows. "Why have to entered my domain!? Don't you know monsters live here!?" he shouted in his big booming monstrous voice.

He looked at her very closely as he made sure she knew he was capable in shredding her into pieces by showing his claws and fangs. His hairs stood up on end making him look even more massive than he already was. He did not however try to attack her, which he did find her to be a suitable partner. He did not think she would ever go for a beast like him, but he caught her staring at the bald patch that exposed his human side. There was a man inside that beast, and even though he was being an asshole, he was not going to hurt her. He did not have a reason to, but he stared at her as his arms dropped to the side. "Aren't you going to run?" he asked.

Red
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:02 am

Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 Little_red_riddinghood_and_the_werewolf_by_ninjaweretiger-d8fye1x

Fairy tales often begin with 'once upon a time' & story's begin with 'long ago in a land far away' & children grew up hearing tales of the big bad wolf.. three little pigs had him blowing down their homes, the tale of red riding hood had him eating her grandma, but what if the big bad wolf was not that bad and chose to 'eat' his prey another way one filled with pleasure instead of killing...

This is a story where the whimsical fantasies of Red often dreamed of such a event unknowing her dream would become real. Red had just turned to the age of sexual consent, her body fully developed in to a lovely young woman. Now normally she would had left home but her mom convinced her to stay til the end of the school year. Like the girl in the famous tale, Red lived with her mom, ironically, her name was Red she always thought it was due to the color of her hair. Red often played near the woods. She knew she was never allowed to enter but was never told why. however today that would change. Like in the tale her granny had not been well and her worried mother was too sick to make the trip.

"Take the basket of food, and go to see grandma. She lives on the other side of the wood. go around not through." Her mother warned then sent the girl on her way. Mother watched until she saw her child heading around the wood. Satisfied her child would obey her warning she shut the door and went back to bed. Red had meant to go around in fact she begun to do just that but she was curious and always wondered why her mother feared the wood. She looked back to the house to see if mom was watching, she saw the door closed and took the chance and entered the forbidden forest.

For a long time re stayed on the trail that led through the woods she did not know why she knew it had been there but did not care. She hummed as she walked. After a time of walking it darkened a bit and the entrance was no longer in sight the trail was still visible. Red thought her mom worried for nothing.

Deeper in the woods off the trail she spied some lovely wildflowers and went to pick them certain she could return to the trail she went a bit farther and gathered some more putting them in the basket for gran thinking hey would cheer the woman up. she picked one more and satisfied she had enough turned around but the trail was no longer in view and without realizing it, Red got herself lost in the deep woods and unknown to her a predictor had Red in it's sights, but what could this creature want from her....

OOC: Wanted: someone to please play the wolf... )

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red's Tale... [Mature]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2