Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we allow ?

Go down 
4 posters

Should we allow lollicon & shotacon roleplays here?
Yes
Should we allow ? I_vote_lcap60%Should we allow ? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Should we allow ? I_vote_lcap40%Should we allow ? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm

I would just put in the title in parenthesis what genre you're going for. Just like when you put it as private, looking for male or female character, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:40 am

Omu what should the disclaimer say?
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-04-08

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm

I did vote 'yes' for this... but I am reconsidering now...

Not really a change of heart so much as this train of thought...

A group should be running in a way that is comfortable at the very least to the admins....and this seems VERY disturbing to the mods and some of the active players.

If it's going to cause that amount of stress, then I'd recommend just Not having it.

Trying to establish a long list of rules on how to do so may just complicate the matter and make it ..well...more trouble than it's worth.

I'm sure people can include 'kids' in the rp right now..as long as it's not related to any of the sex scenes anyways...which is the whole point of contention with loli and shota in the first place/ cat fight

Anyways... to make it short...and summarise...if it's going to really cause that much tension (for the mods in particular) let's call it a day and just forget it. angel
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Ya it helps abit thanks, ovo
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
The thing is I put yes, soooo ya.. here I am ;-; so is this thing a type of pedo then ? Or is it the cute couple thing with kids? Annnd yaa.. dont know shat else to say to be honest.

well it isn't supposed to be about pedophilia - nor is it meant to be for pedophile tendencies - it is  more the second one you mentioned... hope that helps sweatdrop

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:11 pm

The thing is I put yes, soooo ya.. here I am ;-; so is this thing a type of pedo then ? Or is it the cute couple thing with kids? Annnd yaa.. dont know shat else to say to be honest.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:05 pm

NOTE EVEN THOUGH THE VOTE IS YES BY ONE

I WILL TAKE ANY COMMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION

I WANT ALL MEMBERS TO KNOW THIS

THE ISSUE IS STILL OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

THOSE WHO VOTED "NO" I REQUEST YOU PLEASE POST YOUR REASON
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Omu already voiced his concern and we talked via PM it should be fine as long as the disclaimer is posted  the rp is in the taboo section and only the characters are under 18 not the actual player any members doing this role play that are not at least 18 years old will not be tolerated also not tolerated;  nude pictures and such according to the formation rules as long as those are followed and we do not get complaints then the site should be fine the site survived many a discriptive rp both of blood death and sex for this long the fact is the story is all fiction no real children are being used nor are we promoting the sex of a minor
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Am I allowed to say something? -raises hand- so any one is doing this kind of rp? So now this rp is available to play, are you abit concern about the sit getting into any hot water?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:25 am

Although there are others like Futa and Femboy rps. It would better serve the LGBTQ community to include transgender rps
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 am

OmuYasha wrote:
I mean a disclaimer would be enough, but I'm against censorship. Taking away the creative freedom of our members will discourage them and potentially kill the site. Taboo was enough of a disclaimer for me. It's not like this genre did not already exist here, so just don't worry about it.

alright i can agree to that but one rule is a must since it is taboo it must be in the taboo area i do not think that is too much to ask is it?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 am

ok i checked i read no nude images which we do not do...
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 am

I mean a disclaimer would be enough, but I'm against censorship. Taking away the creative freedom of our members will discourage them and potentially kill the site. Taboo was enough of a disclaimer for me. It's not like this genre did not already exist here, so just don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 am

the only other option is those who want to rp do it off site like in a PBEM or we dont allow it at all i will check the Formation rules about this
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:50 am

OmuYasha wrote:
My concern is should we be concerned about our site being shut down because of the content matter? I had my site taken down for similar issues. Though, these are fictitious characters, so I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing.

i understand your concern Omu maybe we can set rules like when someone starts one they must post something like I see in novels like "This is a work of fiction any names used... (forgot the rest) and add no real people are used in this roleplay" make the words bold so everyone knows it is only roleplay

it isnt like we are condoning the sex of minors... the posts are just for fun

maybe an age restrict might be good like no one under the age of around 12-13

another rule suggestion is for now is: any sex act will be "behind closed doors" like "the couple goes to the bedroom... -- then post the next day and leave out the descriptive sex

I know this restricts posting a bit for those of us who like to be descriptive in mature posts like; OMU, Myself, Element King of lightning, Shadow Cast, Icy_Mizore, shanyflower" to just name a few...others who are very discriptive in roleplay in general are Mascera tears and a few others

(sorry if i missed anyone but i am tired)

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:34 am

My concern is should we be concerned about our site being shut down because of the content matter? I had my site taken down for similar issues. Though, these are fictitious characters, so I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:55 am

OmuYasha wrote:
I'm not sure what the legality is, so I just stayed out of this one

what the legality is? not sure what you meant by that
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 am

I'm not sure what the legality is, so I just stayed out of this one
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:22 pm

the voting is over the winner is yes so it will shota and lolli will be allowed the 2 that voted no does not have to play in these roleplays you know who you are but the yes wins by a landslide and just so you know i did not vote either yes or no

Should we allow lollicon & shotacon roleplays here?
Yes
60%
60% [ 3 ]
No
40%
40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:39 pm

I am taking a poll asking if it would be okay to allow shotacons and lollicons role plays to the site I have had a request but I never put it to a vote.. Comments considered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should we allow ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we allow ?   Should we allow ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we allow ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Ideas-
Jump to: