Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Betsy nodded "true we got no plan right now, but you said my milk is good. if you sell it and they don't know it is mine. then we should make money for us and our baby." she said. "i don't want anything to happen either, but we can not predict the future. all we can do is plan for the best, but prepare for the worse." she said. "that is how i survived so long." she added.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:20 am

Milo moan and moan so loud because of the feeling of his cock inside a cows hot and wet tight cunt that felt so tight and tighter then before. Again and again he'd cum a 5th time from the other times she milked his seed to fill her womb. “We've rushed into this without a plan so I'm a little worried about us and the baby. Betsy I don't want anything to happen to you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Betsy enjoyed the intimacy they shares and was happy being in bed and having made love to him all fay now she just curdles him letting his seed from this round fil her depths even more "what are you worried about?" she asked both aware of the consequences if they are caught but nether wanting to leave the other.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:43 am

Milo didn't care anymore about their relationship is a forbidden one just because their social society sees it that way. He loved her at first sigh so he wanted to make Betsy his lover and business partner. As she wrapped her legs around him Milo carried her back into the house and brought her to a master bedroom and lied down on the bed. From the morning to noon he made love to her until his cock was drained of his milk seed to fill her womb as he tasted more of her sweet milk sucking on her tits. The rest of the day they stayed in bed cuddling and kissing. “I can't believe this. In one moment I fell in love and made love to a voluptuous cow and now we're having a baby all in one day. I'm a little worried but I'm also happy and excited.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:20 pm

his words made her look at him in shock he wanted her since they met  she shivered in pleasure from what he said to her she knew their love was forbidden but right now she was very very happy she wrapped her legs around him and moaned his name as he thrust into her again as if to ensure she would indeed carry his offspring and kissed him for his words of wanting her, for mating her, for loving her, and for wanting a child with her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:50 am

Their bodies were hard pressed Milo actually felt Betsy's heart skip a beat as he told her the words she longed to hear and him means them. Love at first sight and at that moment she came to his door Milo want her. She didn't have to say anything else to tell him her feelings. He body did all the talking as she slid back onto his shaft so Milo stood straight and picked her up and griped her ass to hold her in place and encourage her to wrap her legs around his waist. “You don't have to say anything else. I know you do” he moan out and started over to thrust her upwards and kissed deeply. “Betsy I love you. I wanted you when my eyes first laid on you so I want this. I want you. I want to have this babe with you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Betsy heard him re-ask himself the question she felt his erection harden and press against her intimately then he said the words she waited to hear his answer to the question. “I can say I love you Betsy if you'll say you love me.” her heart flipped to his words and she felt her entrance moisten with need. she slid back onto his shaft taking him to the hilt "i will love you Milo, i do think i love you' she replied she sounded unsure and blushed "i never loved before not even when i saw the bull there was no feelings but with you its different" she thrust down hard on his shaft groaning as he filled her completely the tip hitting the back of her womb making he moo his name then put his hand on her heart letting him feel it pick up speed "when i am connected with you when i was near you my heart moves it flips when you said you loved me and i never felt such a feeling"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 1:39 pm

So much for keeping their relationship strictly business despite them having sex to make better milk. But when Betsy kissed him when she was overjoyed to all he'd said Milo knew from that kiss it was much more then a thank you kiss. It felt like a deep kiss that express deep feelings so he wonder if she felt about him more then a business relationship. Feeling the kiss and her naked body press when she hugged him Milo felt his member getting hard again and rubbed between her legs. But throbbing hard when she'd asked him "Milo, do you love me?" he wounder about that too. “Do I love you?” He was charmed by her at the moment Betsy came to his door and for an anthro she really sexy to any man. He could have got her a bull to get her pregnant but he is the one who want to have sex with her and make her pregnant with his seed. “I can say I love you Betsy if you'll say you love me.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:18 pm

not once during their intense mating did she ask him to stop but after the third time he finally went limp and his soft member left her. she looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek the sex was amazing and she had no doubt his massive supply of his seed that she would eventually end up giving him a calf She imagined what it would look like then he spoke bringing her back to reality "Your milk taste great so I can't see the problem even if you're a anthro. If it good it's good so I'll sell your milk." she smiled and kissed him for everything he has said and done for her "thank you you don't know how happy that makes me" she said hugging him to her naked body then she wondered something "Milo, do you love me?" she was afraid to ask him afraid of his answer but they done the unthinkable and she needed to know. She would hate it if he said no that this was only business and left her in hat room to care for the calf alone sure he would be near but their child needed a father not a someone she had business agreement with. she wondered if he had feelings for her and if he would always be there for her and their calf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Milo didn't consider the consequence if anyone found out his doing business with a anthro. On top of mating with one and making a baby with her. And what will he do when she get's pregnant? Milo was caught up in the lust to care or consider. It all felt so good to care. Even after cumming twice his hips still moved to thrust and pump this cow who craved for more of his seed. So for the 3th time Milo gushed out another load of his hot stuff as Betsy's kept squeezing him to the last drop. Her womb was flood with so much semen there's no way she wouldn't be pregnant. The high started calming down so his member went limp and slide out of the cows amazing pussy as he breathed heavy on her breast. His eyes looked up to hers as he felt a feeling in his stomach to kiss her but Milo stopped himself. They only had sex for their business to make better milk so their not lovers or at least that's what Milo thinks Betsy felt since he don't know how she feels about him. "Your milk taste great so I can't see the problem even if you're a anthro. If it good it's good so I'll sell your milk."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Betsy moaned his name on each slow thrust it felt so good their moans filling his home as he thrust into her body his mind focused on mating her until they were sated. Her arms held him in her while her hips moved with his. She then felt his hand grab hard on her ass as his cock pumped into her mooing loudly like a cow in heat as he began to thrust harder into her. her other hand held his had as he drank from her untouched breast taking in the milk it held. her walls squeezed his shaft a she milked him her body demanding he fill her again. A demand he gladly met as he released a second orgasm filling her with his fertile seed. hoping he would give her it will fertilize her eggs and create a new life inside her both unaware that if it did she would bare him a half-bred baby calf; half anthro and half human.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:40 am

Milo's mind and thoughts came all blinked out to think about anything else of concerns. The first time having sex with a horny cow felt so great. Even if he'd like to ask something his moans blocked his words his body moved all on it's own to thrust and thrust as if his whole mind frame is only to mate until their both satisfied. His hand grabbed hard on her ass as his cock pumped the cow full of his meat to thrust her harder and to make Betsy moo more like a cow in heat. And when she bared her breasts Milo's lips sucked on the other that needed to get sucked and milked her as she milked him. He'd cum a 2nd time let his seed fill her up to most like make her bare a baby calf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Betsy had been a virgin, but he found that out when he broke her hymen as for if it hurt? It did, but the kiss helped her through the pain.He kissed back his moan filled her ears. As he thrust into her she mooed in pleasure the pain subsided his movement feeling so good inside her she wondered the same was this all business if it was then why did it feel so good? He then voiced her question and she shrugged "I feel it too" she told him giving a nod to his final request "yes lets make a wonderful union and together make it special" She hoped it would be her mom told her when she was young mothers milk was special now maybe she would find out. She bared her breasts letting him have more of her milk as she felt her womb fill as she released her orgasm on a loud moo she felt her walls contract around his member as it milked it for his seed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 am

Milo gasped in pleasure to the sudden feeling of Betsy touching his member with her finger to caress and twitched lightly and surprised her, “haven't you seen a males thing before,” he wonder since she did try mating with a bull but realized maybe she'd never gotten this far. “what a minute. Is she a virgin?” It was too late to ask her since Milo had already come inside her as Betsy pressed against him again and broke her hymen. He would have asked “sorry did that hurt,” but she kissed him to quiet her pain. Milo also kissed her back and moan when her walls started to milk his seed. It is also his first time and didn't know what to do but his hips moved on its own to thrust. He wondered if this is all business. They just meet and started having sex moments after meeting so is it really just business? “why dose it feel so good? Betsy lets make good milk.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Betsy breathed hard as he lapped her folds tasting her wetness. Her pussy was wet with her fluid then he found her hole and she felt him lick her folds there then he entered wanting more. His tongue deled into her hole she moaned his name spreading her legs slightly, giving him easier access. his tongue darted as it licked her walls cleaning her and tasting a sample of her sweetness. Betsy felt strange she felt more fluid pool in her belly and felt a strange sensation build up inside her however he stopped before her orgasm came. Betsy whimpering when he stopped He stood then released his throbbing erection from his pants wordlessly answering her unasked question. Betsy touched it with her finger caressing the sensitive organ It moved to her touch and she jolted as if shocked "It's alive?" she breathed then raised her gaze "yes it will do It will do nicely" she replied geting the gist Betsy knew this was not right but she no longer cared her body was ached with desire to be filled. Betsy pressed against him again letting his hard cock strain s it pressed against her folds. Betsy till holing it guided him into her. Betsy then kissed him to silence her sensual moos of pleasure. It felt amazing and he was only just inside her. Her walls held him snugly. Betsy then stopped as he hit her hymen gasping. She then gave him a silent nod and the next moment he was past her barrier her loud moos as he became her fist in taking her virginity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Milo didn't know which tasted better. Her milk or what's dripping form her pussy. Both tasted sweet and he love it when it rolls onto his tongue as it penetrated the hole and rolled off inside her walls. Moan in the love of the taste as she held his head to bury deeper into her pussy. He even loved the way Betsy's cunt smell which is also sweet. He heard her word yes and add that anthro's like her believe they can use human seed to breed but she'd seemed unsure when he look at her expression. Yes this is his way of asking if he could mate with her. To make her milk better, but can an anthro and human do it? Even that kind of relationship is outlawed but what did Milo care? He's braking the law by doing business with her so why not go all the way? He stopped for a moment to stand up and let out his cock since it was getting very uncomfortable held in. “Will this do,” wonder if she approves, “I know I'm human but I want to at least try with you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Betsy almost cried out a nooo, but it came out as a moooo when he released his lips from her breast the other one aching to be taken. Betsy blushed to his words realizing he had released her nipple to speak. He told her that her milk tasted good. Bessy blushed harder. He was panting in heat. Betsy was about to draw him to her untouched nipple for more milk when e dropped to his knees and reached under her shirt and removed her black panties. No sooner then he had discarded them - just as he had her matching bra.

He then pressed his lips to her pussy. Betsy gasped again to the sensation of his tongue rubbing against her clit and folds. This felt more amazing hen when he drank her milk. Betsy moaned as he then pressed his nose on her hood. His hand grabbing her ass as he held her against his face. then he spoke the words vibrating her sensitive flesh and she held his head for an anchor as he spoke asking her “If you can't get a bull to mate with you, then can you use my semen?”

"YES!!" Betsy answered him grinding her hips in time with his expert tongue "I am an anthro, i believe we can use human seed" she said breathlessly wondering if this was his way of asking if he could mate with her? Betsy never attempted to mate a human before, but she believed it could be done. She had all the same parts as far as she knew, but then she did not get any real good looks at humans to test her theory. But it had to work it had to. He was her last hope.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Milo saw how Betsy didn't object to his request through a expressive approval of a light smile and allow him to undress only her top so far. It even seemed she was enjoyed the young-man sampling her milk straight from the cow teats when Betsy mood in pleasure and held Milo's head close to her luscious breast. The first drop hit the tips of the tongue tasting her milk Milo's eye got bigger to a surprise. “It's sweet and...” He couldn't describe properly or find the right words. Her milk tasted too good and he wanted more. So he sucked harder on her breast like a needy baby calf wanting more milk and then it flowed into his mouth as she moo in a sexual need. Milo did wonder if Betsy tasted sweet somewhere else. He'd became just as much aroused as her. Sucking her tit, drink her milk, hearing her moo lustfully, as his face rested on her breast. His cock became so hard it became very uncomfortable being inside his pants and it made it ever worst when Betsy started rubbing her hips against erection. “Is she trying to get me to mate with her?” She did say she needs some semen to get pregnant to make more milk, if she gives birth and it makes the milk more special. What better way to seal their business deal. And so Milo stopped to remove his lips from her nipple, “it's very good milk,” he blushed and panted in heat. Dropping to his knees he lift up her short shirt to pull down her panties. His face came in between the legs to lick out her peach fuzz lotus shape pussy. Rubbing the tongue off the clit and folds as his nose pressed on her hood with the hand grabbing the ass. “If you can't get a bull to mate with you, then can you use my semen?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:30 am

Betsy was unaware that she took his words the wrong way. She smiled when he confirmed it by telling her he did not think she was disgusting or weird. telling her everyone had to make a living and how hard it must before her and other anthro's. Betsy nodded then heard his inhaled gasp to her whispered question. It was then followed by a hard swallow as Milo gulped then answered her question. “I want to... drink it fresh and straight from the cow.” Betsy gave a light smile to his answer the next moments was spent undoing her buttons and removing her black-laced bra. She sucked in air after he released her bust from it's prison. He showed his experience as he held her breast up then used his tongue to aid her nipples to perk up. His breath warming them. Betsy felt them tighten and harden to his actions. He then took her succulent nipple into his mouth and she uttered a low moo as he sucked it to get to her milk. Betsy never felt anything like it. oh sure she often massaged her nipples when they were cold or when they felt tender But this was a different feeling.

She felt liquid pool in her belly as he suckled her breast and mooed again this time her voice filled with need. Betsy closed her eyes in pleasure and held his head to her her body rewarding his experienced efforts with a tantalizing taste of her warm milk. First one drop then another each caught on his tongue as it lapped it up wanting more. Betsy's released another low needy moo and felt her milk begin to flow into his mouth. The warm liquid was sweet it made him wonder if Betsy tasted sweet elsewhere.... While he drank the warm liquid from her, It wasn't long until she felt herself becoming aroused. Her pussy ached with need. She wondered what would happen if she rubbed her hips against his? Before that thought left her mind Betsy arched her hips towards his erection. in the next moment Milo felt her as she rubbed against him testing the waters... Secretly she had the same thought he did wondering if he would be her bull and end her desire and need to be mated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 pm

Milo didn't mean for his words to be taken the way Betsy took them. What he means to say and to be understood is that he did not hate her or felt disgusted about her being the milk cow to sell for milk. He felt it was enough to say that he wanted to try some of her milk as a kind juster to show he is nothing like all the other humans who though badly of anthro's. “No, I don't find you disgusting or weird. We all make a living and I can see how hard it must be for you and other anthro's like you, so yes I sure.” Another shock as he gasped and as his throat made a big gulping sound, Milo was very surprised with Betsy coming this close to him and whispered softly seductive words in his ear. He could just feel her erect nipples pressing on him and soon he gave into temptation, “I want to... drink it fresh and straight from the cow,” Milo undid the buttons to her top and pulled off the black bra that held and covered her milky bust. He;d milked a cow before and knew what to do. So softly with his hand he squeezed her breast gently then used his tongue to warm the nipples and to help them perk up. Then he wrapped his mouth to latch firmly and sucked to get at her milk. This was getting him hard and thought maybe he could be her bull.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Betsy gave a small sigh to his first words. She knew he would be surprised or shocked or maybe both. Betsy gave a nod to the question "no joking, your the milking cow?" and said "It's no joke. I am the only cow here" She told him. Betsy had prepared for  the disgust and hate some shown her kind. In fact when she had tried to mate the bull its owner seeing her  had driving her away from his property. her tail curled a bit to the memory. She did not see his blush due to her eyes being closed.

When the no other words was said Betsy took a chance to peak and see what he was doing. He been so silent lost in his erotic thoughts of how hot she looked and of thinking of doing her himself. It was then she heard his last inquiry of sampling her milk wanting to see if it was good. Now it was her turn to be surprised her heart leaping in joy. He did not hate her He did not even look disgusted. She could had hugged him just for that alone even just that fact alone was enough and her tail swished a bit expressing her mood. "you do not find me disgusting or think I am weird?" Betsy asked at last wanting to know what he was thinking about she then remembered his question of wanting to taste her. She blushed to her thoughts as her own mind entered the erotic gutter.

His question of tasting her milk floored her. Betsy then realized it must had taken courage to ask that of a stranger. "You sure?" Betsy asked her voice filled with shock that he had not sent her away. At his nod affirming he was indeed quite sure. Betsy swallowed then bravely neared him. "How do you want it?" She asked her voice whispered softly against to his ear sounding seductive. The effort of her bending to whisper in his ear had exposed her pert nipples as they erected against the black fabric tantalizing and tempting him to take her milk from it's source.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Milo did suspected Betsy was talking about herself and not a normal cow that normally would be the one producing the milk. But the way she addressed the topic it did sound as though she'd had a animal cow, so Milo was a little surprised when she'd faced him with a brave face with the actual truth. “Your joking, your the milking cow?” The though made him blush to think she be milked like a cow through she is a cow in anthro form. He didn't say anything else to let Betsy explain herself and from apart of it Milo tried not to blush too much, hearing about her experience with a bull and actually tried mating with one. Also wonder why it would. After all she is hot and very sexually appealing for an anthro. Milo even though about doing with her from that time when she tugged her outfit which showed more of her breasts but a little covered. But mostly he was moved by her story or rather when she closed her eyes Betsy looked shameful admitting the truth. He knows how hard things are for anthro's and no one would want to buy milk if they knew it came from an anthro cow. So he saw how difficult and desperate of a life she having, “c-can I... try some? Can I sample some of your milk? At least let me see if at least it taste good.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 pm

"A bed would be nicer" Betsy said and thanked him again for letting her use the room. She reluctantly agreed to his demand they split the profits but that meant she could still use hers to help buy food and ease his burden a little. That thought made her feel better about it. He asked what she meant by her cow did not like grass and to buy things he liked looking around once they was outside, he asked where was her cow? Betsy moved until she stood in front of him then turned to face him. After she took a breath for courage she said. "You're looking at her." She hoped that helped explain the rest.

But in case he was still confused she went on. "I am sure you noticed I am not 100% cow, I do not care for grass, like I said it tastes bitter and a bit nasty... I prefer human food, I like vegetables and fruit. But I love corn the best." Betsy said "I prefer the room with the bed and I will not mess up the house." She added hoping he let her keep the room. She had slept in barn before so knew she could again if he recanted on his earlier offer.

Betsy then blushed when she remembered he said he knew someone who had a bull. but she highly doubted it and her would mix well. She had tried that route once before and was completely ignored. The only time it gave her any sort of interest was if she had grass in her hand the bull would approach to eat it, but then it had walked away. Due to that experience Betsy did not think this time would fair any better.

"I do not think a bull will work for me. Been there before, and was completely ignored." She replied with a small sigh. She held her clipboard behind her back her her head down as if waiting for him to cancel the deal. He thought she meant a real cow a pure 100% on the hoof cow. Not the Cow anthro. It was true, no one would ever want milk if they knew it came from her. Would he be the same? She took a big risk. A bigger one just now by admitting the truth. Betsy then closed her eyes, not wanting to see the look of disdain on face of this good looking man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Milo's gave a confused expression, the same as Betsy, "the barn? Wouldn't a bed be better then to sleep in a barn?" Then again Milo thought he's asking something personal and disregarded the question to leave it up to Betsy if she prefer  sleeping in the barn. "we split the profits 50 / 50. It would be unfair it I took your share, beside when I had works they slept and ate free while getting paid for the work." When she add and explain the needs of her cow are special Milo nodded and listen carefully, "she doesn't eat grass and would prefer eating something I'd like to eat, what do you mean by that? And if she needs to get pregnant to make better milk, I know someone who owes a bull so that isn't a problem. So were is your cow? Is there anything else she'll need? I'll give her all the love and care she needs."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:07 pm

She smiled then looked confused as he took her to the master bedroom "but why are we here and not in the barn? She paused pondering "thank you for agreeing to do business with me and um... you can have my share. I mean if you need it." She paused and then added "after all i got to pay you for the room & the food I... err the cow eats, right." Betsy replied barely catching herself. "Milo. This cow is special we need to buy food to give her. When you shop for it get something you like to eat, I just know she don't go for grass, it is too bitter." Betsy told him as if speaking personally. "There is one more issue to address" She cleared her throat then continued. "I will need some semen to get her pregnant." She blushed. "It will make more milk if she gives birth and it makes the milk more special. I hope that isn't a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]    Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon & Tentacles [PRIVATE, MATURE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next