Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting to rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Welcome dear! I will do ya a favour in abit and I will finish it up maybe tomorrow or the next week either or ((aka rp))
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-04-08

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:36 pm

shanyflower wrote:
I like it but I will start it off later okay, thank you for understanding dear

On the contrary....thank you for rping with me. *^^*
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:28 pm

I like it but I will start it off later okay, thank you for understanding dear
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
You know what! What the hell! Am hoping on this train too!

I do enjoy Yuri rps! But am more leaning towards Yaoi but still!! If I do wind up not replying to ya or not being on the sit for a long period of time read up on the abbnices and ya will find it!! Any who I have bean wondering to do a relaxed cute school rp between two girls liking one another. But one girl has a crush on a boy but the other ((my chara)) is a party girl and doesn't give a fuck what any one says so the plot is to get together and try to graduate college!

I like the idea..but I'd stink at trying rp a crush on a boy.. Very Happy How about I play a girl who is serious and straightlaced and pretends she has no time for romance...and your party girl works her way into her heart? How would that sound? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm

You know what! What the hell! Am hoping on this train too!

I do enjoy Yuri rps! But am more leaning towards Yaoi but still!! If I do wind up not replying to ya or not being on the sit for a long period of time read up on the abbnices and ya will find it!! Any who I have bean wondering to do a relaxed cute school rp between two girls liking one another. But one girl has a crush on a boy but the other ((my chara)) is a party girl and doesn't give a fuck what any one says so the plot is to get together and try to graduate college!
Back to top Go down
iorichan
Nice Poster
iorichan

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Hihi...

I was here before..but got led away by real life.

I really like yuri rp and especially yuri rp of either historical or anime basis. *^^*

I can give some ideas..but if you're into historical lesbian romance of various cultures or anime lesbian romances...please let me know. *^^*

Iori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to rp   Wanting to rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to rp
Page 1 of 1