Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:30 pm

he does go faster and soon blows a big load of sperm into her woman hood as he pants he nibbles on her neckl eaving a hicy on her neck witch was his love bite marking her as his forever until death
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Her body grew heavy, hot . gasp of air left her lips feeling his shaft deep inside her tight small hole. Biting her lips softly at the large shaft moving in and out of her wet hole. "Ah ha" genessee gasped a moan from her lips enjoying this. Wraping her arms around him telling him to go faster. Snuggling her noise into his strong neck. Enjoying the smell coming off his body as they mate on the soft bed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:44 pm

convel keeps his pace with the mating going slowly for his mate unless she said other wise he lets a low growl like purr in her ear as ahe nips at her neck
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 pm

The clothing from her body feel onto the floor. Fully naked infrount of her husband , feeling his body on hers as she layed her soft human body on the rug . watching her lover wolf take contrle as he gets on top and enters his large shaft inside her. A sharp pain over came her wraping her arms around his body as her nails gose through his furr"ah!" She bit her lips trying not to tell in pain . as the small drips of blood gose down her lags and her lovers shaft. Now she was his , he being her first mate, and her last. Moments later as his shaft stayed deep inside her tight wet hole. Giving a soft node telling him to move. As the pain slowly washed away , she didn't know what this feeling is and slowly it started to feel better ."ah!" This time wasn't a yell of pain but rather a yelp of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:19 pm

he soon takes his clothes off and slowly slides his cock into his mates folds he was gentle then he slowly mates with making sure to go slow he hisses her neck tenderly and lovingly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Genessee wasn't so sure, his voice so strong but yet careing. Should she do this? As her mind spin around and around in her mind depating either or not to make love to a large wolf. Leting hot air from her lips . the female turned around and wraped her arms around the wolf noiseing her face into the soft furr. Looking up at him as she gave him a soft noded telling him it was okay. Leting her arms lose from his body as she let the male in front of her do his things, helping her undress and relaxe her, as her body begain to shiver still slightly afrade of this.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm

"it will only hurt the first time it gets better the longer it stays in "he says in her ear as he pulls her back to his chest and nuzzles her neck
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Her body shifts softly from his rough tough .hearing his deep voice ring in her ear, making her body shiver from the touch. "I I don't think am ready!" She whisped softly feeling his hands slowly move up her dress"ah! S-stop!" She wined pushing his hand away from her . genessee turned around to see lust in his eyes and in his wolf form ,he was so soft and warm, so was the room. Taking a steep away from the alpha as she wraped her arms around her breast and turning her back to him once again showing she dosent want or did she , maybe she was afraid of how a wolf well feel inside her, well it hurt ? Is this wrong? All thoughts though pasted by in he'd mind.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 pm

he sees her and holds her close and in a dominating vice he asks"do you wish to mate with me"he says in her ear sending a chill down her spine as she rubs her hips
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:30 pm

The hunt wasn't too bad, coming home with a dead dear for dinner. A month later, it was mating season the air felt heavy, and the kids stayed in there tenta. The she wolfs and other wolfs was no where to be seen. There genessee stood, in abit of a worryed state. Knowing all to well to stay as far away from her lover untill the session is over with. But there was no where to go , but instead she desited to go mounten climbing , to know more about her new living space. As the days pass by genessee slowly grew bored and lonely. As she walked back home to see her lover on the soft rug in a odd pose. Her body covered in heavy snow, as she shook her body for the snow to come off but instead the heat in the room made the Snow slowly melt off her body .
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:17 pm

a month after they have hunted it was mating season and he was tense he looked like a love sick puppy as he was laying on the fur rug he let his maate go do what she wanted to do for the month as he lays there trying to not think about her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:28 pm

There she stood in silence as genessee gathered her things , the large bag her lover has . into the think snow where he saw large number or animals stnnd, but its a bad idea to get a buffalo alone or with less then 10 people. At this ponit it would be easyer to get a smaller animle then a larger one to be safe. Looking over to the alpha wolf waiting for what idea he has in plan.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:20 pm

"I figured that much here I will come with you "he says getting up"and grabs a sack what was in it she would never know as they set out he fallowed behind her they soon arrive where some Buffalo were he hides with her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:08 pm

Not saying a word didn't mean he woudnt understand her body language or her face expreson. Whiched showed worry and relaxed. The female sigh softly as her body shivered not from the cold but from his sexual voice. Genessee moved her face on his soft furr, enjoying the feeling of him, she didn't know wolfs can be this soft and warm.being from the villige , genessee has some good trates like hunting quckly , and tricking her pray. But now being in a cold environment, her body isn't used to this cold weather. Turning close to her lover as she remebered she hade some skin from the Buffalo and her snow boots. Walking over to her iteams she placed on. Genessee looked over to her lover , hoping he can understand her face expreson saying she needs to go hunting for food. Seeing the winter is in the next few months so they need to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 am

"i heard what that female said but no worries mating season is next month so you have a month to decide if you want pups then Ill stay if not then I will go somewhere for a month"he says as he pets her hair he smiles "but if you ask me you would make a wonderful mother he says in her ear
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 am

The female felt his soft kisses almost like a puppy. As his large wolf paws wrap around her wast he felt so strong and kind and she liked that, she wouldn't mind if he was abit strong with her, not agrive but stronger puting more weight on her and being domanated over her. She wouldn't mind that at all. The smile on her lips fade away as the female got back on her feet and open the tent to see the outside world, and to her surpize no one was here, exspit the female wolfs and there children. One of them walked back and gave her a pat on the back well done."oh? You no pregnant? " she asked as the female wolf got closer and sniffed her and once again nothing."mm, don't worry mateing seaning well come around coner " she added as she walked away with her two pups by her side. Genessee stood there with a dark red blush across her face she wasn't ready for sex nor having kids. Once her feet was out the tent a very cold brezze pasted her and it was so cold it felt like the wind it self was blowing through her bones. Walking back in side as she wraped her body around his fluffy body.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:15 am

"strong and interdependent i like you "he says as he hugs her from be hind and kisses her cheek his fur was tickling her a bit as he chuckles wholesomely he hear a quite sigh from her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

"Well, you have to get used to that." She replied as she layed her body on his uper chest. Feeling his soft human skin agest hers. The soft emprace from his strong arms made her fell safe and relaxe as she slowly closed her eyes to reast. Well to finaly sleep and hope this well soon wash away, it was too bad she her self didn't kill them. But it was done either way. As the sun hit over the small wolf village . the young women slowly got up and looked to the side to see her new mate in his full wolf form. Not saying anything like normally , not a good morning or a hello love just a smile . genessee still wasn't ready to talk about her self to him or to talk normally around him. Siting up stright watching her lover slowly get from his bed, as so the female . once her feet hit the soft dirt, genessee walked over to small box and removed every thing from her hair . now her hair was nice and loss able to be more relaxed. Still standing still she looked over at her lover once again and smiled as her face and eyes gave him a happy morning.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:04 am

"at lest answer me when I ask a question"he says as he sits by her and rubs her side and holds her close again she felt safe with him around as she slept in his arms
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:37 am

Placeing her hand over her heart abit glad he wasn't thinking of doing if here and now. Genessee smiled softly as she felt his soft warm lips agest hers moving her arms behind his neck kissing him back deeply. After a brief moment the female moved her body slightly to the side . walking over to the soft rug, there she layed down softly waiting for her lover to sit next to her and hold her close . as she asked him a question "I don't talk much, do you wish of me to talk abit more??" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:27 am

he chuckles "were not having sex not yet any way I thougt we could cuddle for a bit"he says as he kissed her on the lips showing affection and love for her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:14 am

The sound of revenge , made a smile cross across her face. Which slowly died , the wedding was wonderful, as the back mountain looked beautiful. The other females was so kind to give her the nices roses they could find. A soft smile across her face once again, remebering the sweat wedding they both hade together. But now, he wished for them to be alone. She wasn't ready, not yet. Walking into the tent with her lover and looking up info his eyes showing how happy she was . genessee bit her lips in worry . not to sure why to do. "Um, I don't..think am ready.." The female explained .
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:47 pm

After the vow were spoken convel kisses his new mate holding her close comforting her"we found who destroyed your tribe they are being executed at once now my love shall we head to some were more private "convel asks as he leads her to his hut were he kisses her trying to set the mood for a good mating
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Still in a dark state, from what happen to her family. Genessee tryed to keep her head up and hope for the best. The dress he found from diging in the ashes , its a nice dress, not careing about one side being burned badly but it was still useful .genessee moved her soft hands down the dress to her uper chest enjoying how soft it is. The furr of a wild cat, and the bottom having small details of her clan design. She loved it, looking up to see her lover hurt .his new mate walked over to him and huged him softly. Yes she wasn't ready for this, well geting married but maybe after the wedding they can get closer to one a nother.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:02 pm

soon it was time for the wedding the she wolfs had helped her in her mother dress that convel managed to save after having found the tribe that destroyed her her he got burned he looks to her and smiles at how beautiful she was as his mother leads her down the isle he was adorn in some nice furs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))   A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning ((forSamanthatheokami ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Wolf Rpg-
Jump to: