Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Max lead her to a large shady spot on the roof he rubbed her arm and said " I'm sorry I should of thought about the sun before coming up here." He blushed when she mentioned they were alone and no one would see them. He wondered what she meant as he turned to ask her he blushed as their lips meet
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:48 pm

As Max help led her with her umbrella, she rubbed a small part of her arm where the sunlight just barely burned. She then realized how close they were to each other, and blushed herself. "Y-you know... We're up here alone... No one would see...us."she said shakily.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Max had almost forgotten she was a vampire. He felt stupid. He sat with her seeing she was having trouble he helped her out smiling he said " there you go" he blushed as they were very close
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 pm

She blushed as he took her hand. Once he had taken her to the rooftop, she immediately pulled out an umbrella so she wouldn't burn up. pulling out a traditional japanese style lunch, she pulled out some chopsticks, and put all her focus into trying to split them evenly. one quick pull later, and she had failed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Max frowned at the crowded cafeteria he followed Lucy he said " I know a better spot ". He smiled taking her hand he lead her out and soon they were on the roof alone and in peace. He said "how about here. Plus it's a beautiful day". He sat down beside her watching her take out her lunch
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:36 am

Lucy blushed. Smiling she nodded yes, then they walked out together, ignoring the gossip spreading amongst them. The cafeteria was packed, but Lucy had found a nice little spot for the two of them to sit. Pulling out her lunch, she thought to herself, don't you dare screw this up Lucy!
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Max smiled as he sat through class. He didn't care much for the lesson but bared through it. When class was over he looked to Lucy and said " I don't got many friends being new so want to have lunch togather"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:28 am

Lucy blushed. oh my gosh, he's gonna be in my kendo club! she thought to herself. The rumors were bound to explode now. The entire classroom practically exploded in hushed whispers and rumors being spread about the duo. Lucy paid them no mind, and it all stopped once the teacher walked in. As the teacher droned on about the war between werewolves and vampires, Lucy instead fantasized about her and max in kendo together.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 am

Max listened to her and said " kendo well I suppose that be alright. Count me in then." He smiled unaware of the rumors spreading and the looks they got by both werewolf and vampire kind. Nor the jealous looks that max maybe off the market when in truth he wasn't yet though unaware Lucy wanted the rumors to be trueni
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 am

"I think the club I'm in is needing another member. The kendo club." Lucy smiled. "otherwise, I don't know of any other clubs that are in need." more students started to come in, and one noticed Max and Lucy talking. Already there were rumors that they were going out, and it seemed like it was only going to continue.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 pm

Max walked in and noticed he wasntr the only one early she was also they were alone in the classroom together. He went to the desk and said “good morning lucy its good to see you again.” he blushed slightly seeing her face light up seeing him she was so beautiful and cute. He still remember her vampiric lips kissing his cheek he had thought they would have been cold but they had been warm. He put his book on his desk and said “so….ugh….i know its kinda stupid for me to ask but do you know any clubs that are looking for members. I was stold by the class rep I needed to join one”
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Lucy had indeed dreamt of him last night. No matter what happened, she just couldn't get him out of her mind. She always came to school early, so as to avoid traffic, so for a good two hours she sat in eerie silence, which never seemed to bother her. As more students arrived, she looked amongst them for Max, and her face lit up when she finally did.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Max brief rubbed his cheek where she kissed him and saw her run off. He was confused but still surprised surprisingly he was blushing. He stood there for a while before heading home. The next day he entered the school grounds half looking for her unaware lucy had been dreaming of him
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Lucy sighed, and opened the door leading outside, with max following. When he placed the flower in her hair, she nearly fainted. Her heart beating incredibly fast, she blushed, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and ran off to go home.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Max had fallowed her though his mind seemed focused on other things let alone she seemed distracted herself. He smiled as they arrived at the entrance he leaned down and plucked a flower from the near by bush and went to her and leaned down close and gently put it in her hair and said “a thank you for showing me around.” He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 am

As Lucy showed Max around, she found herself looking at him a few times. She was also bad at starting a conversation, but when started it, she shyly replied, "Y-yes it is..." She blushed again, unsure of what to say. As they arrived at the front entrance of the school, Lucy looked at him again, the light shining behind him making him look really cool.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:36 am

Max quite charmingly reached down and picked uo her pencil. He for a moment stared into her eyes smiling as he handed the pencil back to her. he then nodded as she said fallow her. he couldn’t help examining her body as they walked. He said “so …ugh…” he wasn’t really good about making small talk let alone with a vampire. He said “so nice day we are having.”
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 pm

After the bell rang, Lucy began gathering her things. Max bumped into her, causing her to drop a pencil. She didn't mind though, and said, "It's okay. And yes, I'm Lucy." when he asked if she could show him around, she became very nervous. "I-I-I... Y-yes I c-can. F-f-follow m-me." she stammered, leaving the room with max following her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Max noticed her nervousness and smiled she looked very cute when she was so shy and nervous. He said “its nice to mee tou to.” He then returned his attention. To the front opening his binder to take notes. When the bell rang to signal class was over. He gathered his things and stood accidently bumpoing into her. he said “oh im sorry….lucy right.” He suddenly felt nervous himself and said “well im kinda new here. Do you mind showing me around.”
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

The pureness in his voice rang through her ears. Her heart was still beating like crazy, but she couldn't figure out why. Was she in love with a guy she just met? She shrugged that idea off, and said, "I-it's nice to meet you Max." Unsure of what to say next, she blushed, and looked away shyly. As class went on, she constantly gave quick glances his way. She couldn't help staring every now and then.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Max sighed as he entered the Class room he hadn’t really noticed the girl staring at him. He handed the teacher the note telling him he was new. He could tell most of the students in the room were vampires and equally most were female. He bowed to the class room gave his introduction. Before heading to the back brushing his silver long hair behind his ears. He sat by a particular beautiful vampire. He to thought the wars was stupid. This was the present and not the past why couldn’t the elders ust drop it already. He was in his own thoughts when he heard the girl speak beside him “oh…ugh hi…im max” he looked at her with his golden eyes smiling at her
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm

The year is 1995. The war between werewolves and vampires had been going on for centuries. Humans realized they could not do anything about it, so they stepped out of it. There existed school were vampires and werewolves had to go, due to the possible dangers between werewolves, vampires, and humans. It seemed like the wars were never gonna end.

Lucy, a vampire, walked down the hall with a flair in her step. She didn't care much for the wars, and the less she involved herself in them, the better. And the beginning of the year always brought new experiences. She absolutely loved it! Are getting her schedule she went to her home room. Sitting down at a desk in the back, she couldnt wait for the class to start!

Until he walked in. Tall, lean, muscular. He looked absolutely delicious! He had long white hair, was probably about six foot easily, and wore a cute little turtleneck and jeans. All the girls in the room practically froze when he walked in. But it was when he took a seat next to Lucy that her heart began beating fast! stammering, she managed to say, "H-hi, I'm l-Lucy. Wh-what's your n-name?"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Lucy is your average student. She's 5'6", weighs less than 130 lbs, has long black hair, red eyes...
Oh and did I mention she's a vampire?
For years the vampire and werewolf races have been at war with each other, and the humans have known to stay out of it. Both vampires and werewolves have also lived among humans for just as long as the wars. But now, Lucy is falling for a guy at high school. Tall, lean, muscular, he's everything Lucy's looking for in a guy. The only problem: he's a werewolf. But she doesn't care, and it doesn't seem like he does either. Will their love be able to survive and be the very tng that ends the wars, or will they only be dooming each other forever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3