Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Lizzy watched Lucy thinking maybe she need time to think. She said " you know if something's bothering you you can tell me " she smiled sweetly and said " want to go shopping later hang out" she was unaware that Lucy and max had hooked up she noticed a werewolf checking her out out the corner of her eye she new. It was wrong but she moved alittle just to flirt with him

Max meanwhile answered a question the teacher asked the resumed flipping the pages in his book. He looked at Lucy noticing her rubbing her belly wondering if she was hungry for more of his blood he didn't know why but he would give it to her if she wanted it
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Lucy was wondering what Max was thinking, when Lizzy, another vampire and good friend of Lucy's, had asked her the question, causing her to jump a bit. "N-nothings wrong. I took an umbrella and went to the roof for lunch. I'm ok." she replied, hoping Lizzy would believe her, though usually she did. Without anybody seeing, she rubbed her belly, which soon would start to grow, signifying she had a child.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Max was wondering what he should do now. Lucy was a vampire he was a werewolf they couldn't go public with their relationship it was forbidden he just knew he wanted to be with her and show her in many ways how much he loved her

Meanwhile Lucy's best friend lizzy smiled at Lucy as soon as she could get a chance she said " you okay Lucy your so quiet where did you go during lunch"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Lucy took a quick look at his neck. He too had put something to cover bite. She started to feel a little bad. It must have hurt.sighing, she felt some of her wetness drip out of her, which caused her To fidget a bit. She hoped nobody saw her, or was questioning why the two of them were acting so differently all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Max entered the classroom sighing all he could think of was Lucy his cock throbbed in his pants of the thought of being inside her again he went to his desk beside Lucy looking at her wondering what she was thinking he sighed as he Tryed focusing on his studies
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Remembering the bite mark on her neck, she wrapped a small bandage around it so nobody would get suspicious. As the next class began, all she could think about was Max, the possibility of her being pregnant, and what everyone would think once they found out. Lucy could still feel her pussy, wet and loose. But it was odd... It almost felt like he was still in her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 pm

It was hard to stop but nodded smiling as she was very cute and convincing he pulled out oh her letting her get dress as he did to he kissed her and watched her run off to class still unaware of what made her upset though she knew she was probably pregnant she would know for a few day til she could take a test max gathered his stuff and went to class but he was thinking of her the whole time
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Though she wanted to continue, the bell rang to go back to class. Moaning as he trusted into her, she pulled away and said, "We should wait... Until after... School." she smiled, her cute little vampire fangs showing, slightly stained by his blood.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Though she wanted to continue, the bell rang to go back to class. Moaning as he trusted into her, she pulled away and said, "We should wait... Until after... School." she smiled, her cute little vampire fangs showing, slightly stained by his blood.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:11 am

Max was unaware of her being pregnant or that it was even possible. He held her close as she cried alittle though he was unsure why she cried was he bad. He kissed her back as they kiss it just fueled him he began thrusting again slowly wanting to make her happy and not sad
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:04 am

Her pussy gripped his cock, and in doing so, he came hard inside of her. It wasn't until afterwards that she realized she was gonna be pregnant now. And with a hybrid nonetheless. She cried a bit, not because she was gonna have a baby, but because this was her first time. Once more with blood dripping from her lips, she kissed Max deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth one last time.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Max gasped as he felt her orgasm over his cock. her love juice soaking him he felt her inside tighten around him more he said "oh god...lucy I cant take it any...." her moaned and howled as he thrusted deep into her womb and climaxed hard into her womb he was cumming a lot unaware her feeding on him would make her fertile and would mean though a vampire she would conceive the first hybred child. no things were definatly gonna get harder for the couple
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Despite his blood dripping from her teeth and lips, she kissed him on the lips,then moaned quite loudly, louder than when he penetrated her. She had reached her climax. Lucy could feel her love juices flowing like a waterfall. She knew he was getting ready to do the same. To prepare herself, she bit him again on the shoulder, her entire body trembling at her very first orgasm.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Max gasped as she bite his neck leaving a mark a sign of her ownership of him. her groaned and said "so good....mmm..." he moaned as his thrust grew harder and deeper. he kissed her and said "I love you..." he groaned feeling his own climax approaching he was determained to make her oorgasm and make it one she would always remember.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:19 pm

As he continued to thrust into her, she could feel her virginity fleeing. She released her grip on his shoulder, which he instantly bit her on the neck. Though it hurt, it felt kinda good. As soon as he was done, she bit him on the neck, to signify he was hers. She could feel the need to cum approaching quickly, and everything he was doing was ensuring it would happen.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:03 pm

max groaned as she seemed tpo be enoying herself now. he thrusted faster and deep each time he seem to know where to give her the most pleasure. he growled as he kissed along her neck nibbling hard enough that would leave a perminate mark. it was his marking that she belong to him. he loved her moans and gasp it was like she was meant for him he was drunk on her pleasure. unaware she was drunk on his blood as it was addicting to her
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Lucy continued to suck on his shoulder. She knew it wasn't the right place to suck blood from (every vampire knows its the neck you bite for the best blood) but anything right now would help her get through the pain she was feeling. That and she didn't want to kill him. Once he was fully adjusted inside her, she moaned to not only his light thrusting, but his groping her breast. His blood was like alcohol to her, and she was getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 pm

it was a srange feeling deflowering a vampire. he gasped as he fully plunged himself into her. his cock throbbed in her. her insides were warm and tight. he let her adust to his size. he closed his eyes as she bite him. he could feel her feeding from him but he didn't seem to mind. he began thrusting in her moving slowly he massaged her breast gently he was gentle yet showing his dominance over her. he didn't care if this was taboo for vampires and werewolfs. he just knew he had to make her his
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Lucy gasped as Max suddenly picked her up, and blushed when he started jamming his shaft into her virgin pussy. As he grasped her boob she let out a loud scream of pain, which she managed to barely muffle with her hand. Tears began streaming down her face, but for an odd reason, it felt good. She bit into his shoulder, forgetting for a second she was a vampire, but then again, it could have been a natural instinct for her to bite whoever hurt her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Max couldn't control his urges. He saw her beautiful breasts jiggling just turned him on more he moaned to her stroking when his pants slid off he picked her up wrapping her legs around him he began pushing his cock into Lucy this beautiful vampiric beauty. He gasped at how tight she was he reached up and grasped her breast he didn't think to ask if she was a virgin he just had to have her
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Lucy blushed once her top came off, her breasts jiggling a bit. Afterwards, she began removing his shirt. His large muscles were very impressive, and all she wanted to do was have them pressed against her. She continued to stroke him until she felt ready. Slowly, she undid his pants, and began to remove them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject:    Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Max inner voice told him this was wrong that he should stop but he couldn't he ran his hand up her legs to her butt running the up pulling her top up off her breaking the kiss only to breath he didn't stop kissing her though he didn't know what was coming over him he couldn't control himself he had to have her he gasp as she removed his pants and found his large cock
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:16 pm

This was also Lucy's first kiss. Her heart beat increased to incredible speeds as their lips were locked together. She moaned a bit as her whole body was pushed up against the wall, then moaned more as he rubbed her legs. Once again that voice in her head was telling her this was wrong, but she ignored it, slowly starting to reach down his pants.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Max kissed her it was hard to believe his heart was racing his blood hot. This was his first kiss. He kissed her deeper pushing her up against the wall he could feel her hands running over his body his running over her legs
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 pm

She smiled at his forgetfulness. As he turned, she positioned herself so that when he turned back around, their lips would meet. As they kissed, she felt a sudden burst of something coarse through her body. Was it love? She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next