Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higurashi When They Cry: Hell Escaping Arc (Ocs allowed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Higurashi When They Cry: Hell Escaping Arc (Ocs allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi When They Cry: Hell Escaping Arc (Ocs allowed)   Higurashi When They Cry: Hell Escaping Arc (Ocs allowed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:03 am

Rika floated in the void. She had once again failed to escape the fate of Hinamizawa. "It's hopeless. No matter how hard I try, I'll never escape. I'm doomed to repeat this stupid curse." said Rika. As she floated, a voice in her head appeared. "What if I told you, there was a way to escape the curse?" "Hanyuu, I'd say you're starting to lose your own sanity. There is no possible way to escape." said Rika. The voice was Hanyuu, a spirit who followed Rika through every world. Yet every time the two of them have failed. But now, it seemed like Hanyuu had a plan. "What if something didn't happen, or if something different happened?"
"Hanyuu, do you realize how impossible that is? Things have been different before, but it still ended the same. And now, here we are, waiting for the next world."
"But there is a way." Hanyuu said. "I'll tell you when we get there." Just then, a flash of light shined, and Rika Furude was back in Hinamizawa.

It was the same old June 1983. By this point it wasn't anything special. At least that was what Rika thought. Normally she would awake in a field with her friends, but Keiichi and the others were nowhere to be found. Confused, she walked back into town, and to her surprise, not only was it not June 1983, but the date was in fact the day the dam project was supposed to begin. However, there was no construction, no worrying over a flood, nothing.

Last edited by ChrlySkwrlMfns on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation error and added more to the story)
Back to top Go down

Higurashi When They Cry: Hell Escaping Arc (Ocs allowed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: