Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 am

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson instinctively gave a wolfish grin after hearing his mate make a noise in response to his movements, which it indicated further that she was alive and content. Chad watched her tap the bottom of her lip and smirked. "What does one do during a heart to heart?" he asked before she nipped his bottom lip. "Ooh! Is this your idea of a heart to heart? Your heart over mine?" he asked. He was beginning to think that a heart to heart was a cuddling session instead of a dialogue exchange. He looked around to see if they were alone, so he could unleash the mushy romantic side of him. He did not want the others to think that he did not work hard or was too soft.  

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 am

Morgan made a small noise in her sleep as Tyson rubbed his leg against hers making her shift a little as she continued to sleep. Jo laughed softly as she listened to Tyson, "Yep, a heart to heart" she laughed. Smirking at Chad when he ran his hands down her arms and rested them on her hips she tapped her bottom lip pretending to think over his question, "Oh, I would say we should have a heart to heart ourselves" Jo said with a grin as she leaned in and nipped at Chad's bottom lip playfully.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 am

Tyson's dream shifted, and he relaxed once more. He rubbed his leg against hers just to feel if she was still there before he settled back into REM sleep. Chad looked at Jo oddly when she mentioned that there were humans that out ate werewolves. "Well...the fat ones do...their stomachs have been stretch out so much you could fit two gallon jugs into it" he said before he snickered. "A heart to heart eh?" he asked. He smiled at her as she sat in his lap. "Should we go investigate? Or should we have ourselves a heart to heart?" he asked as he ran his hand down her arm before he rested them on the side of her hip.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Morgan frowned a little in her sleep before she opened her eyes and looked up at Tyson groggily, seeing he had growling in his sleep she smiled a little before she relaxed again and drifted back to sleep. Jo looked back at Chad and she laughed a little, "They probably also stopped for food. Besides, I've seen some female humans that can out eat us werewolves" Jo said honestly with a small shake of her head. When he asked if she had noticed that Morgan and Tyson seemed closer Jo made a nod of her head, "Never know, they could have had a long heart to heart" she said with a grin before she got off of her chair, moved over to Chad and perched herself in his lap.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Tyson moved and tingled slightly as he was having a dream about warding off another male from his mate, and every so often he would growl and bear his teeth. Chad shrugged when she told him that Tyson could have just mated her again. "That makes sense..." he muttered before he gulped when she asked him why. "They smelled like spaghetti...you know...it looked like they stuffed themselves silly. Didn't you notice that their belly's were a little distended. If she were human, she'd be feeling sick...wouldn't she?" he asked. He went back to reading feeling embarassed about paying attention to their bellies thinking it was strange to do so. He did know that gorging was a method to keep the wolf malleable and docile. "She was also looking a lot closer to him now than when she left...did you notice that too?" he asked.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Hearing his growl Morgan couldn't help the small shiver that ran through her body but as he rubbed her arm and moved a little she fell completely asleep cuddled up to him with her fingers holding onto his fur lightly as she slept. Jo looked at Chad over the top of the book she was reading and raised a brow as she thought for a moment, lowering the book she shrugged slightly. "He might have. I mean, when they came in I could only smell werewolf...but they could have just mated again making her smell like us" Jo sighed before she closed the book and put it down, reaching out she picked up another book as she looked at Chad with a smile. "Why?" she asked as she kicked her feet up getting comfortable as she opened the new book she had picked up and began to slowly read.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Tyson chuckled to himself when she told him to hold off on the sex part. "You know...if I tried to...I would most likely fall asleep at some point during" he admitted. He let out a big yawn showing off his powerful jaws and huge sharp carnivorous incisors as she felt up his fur. The big alpha preditor let out a deep dominant and protective growl as she settled in against him as he rubbed her arm gently with his soft padded hand. He soon followed suit as the large meal began to take full effect and make him go into a food coma. The room was very quiet and the bed was too inviting and warm to leave. Eventually Tyson moved his feet down to give Morgan extra contact and warmth. Chad was in the study looking through archives of Werewolf folklore, which he looked up at Jo. "Hey...do you think he bit Morgan yet?" he asked. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Morgan smiled a little more when Tyson flipped the blanket over the two of them making her cuddle more into him, when he groomed her neck and nipped her Morgan giggled softly and shivered slightly. "Sleep first, sex later" she laughed lightly as she gently ran her fingers through his fur enjoying the feeling of his fur against her skin. "A lot does happen in 24 hours" Morgan agreed with a small nod of her head before she gave a small sleepy yawn as she stopped running her fingers through his fur and settled comfortably against him as she started to doze off feeling warm and safe pressed against Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Tyson was surprised when she only took her clothes off but not transform. He wondered if she just like to feel his furry self against her skin, or if she was hinting that she may want to mate afterward. He blushed having those dirty thoughts in his head as she cuddled up against him. He flipped the blanket over them, so all of his incredible warmth stayed in the bed. He chuckled to himself when she told him that he was comfy. "A lot happens in 24 hours doesn't it?" he asked cheekily referring to her not believing in werewolves before, and now she's in bed naked with one. He leaned in to groom her neck with his tongue before giving it a seductive nip testing what mood she was in.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Morgan smiled when Tyson wrapped his arm around her and walked her to his room as he rubbed her side, glancing at Chad and Jo she rolled her eyes a little but ignored the two of them. Watching as Tyson stripped off his clothes and transform she smiled, taking off her own clothes Morgan climbed onto the bed and cuddled up against him. Closing her eyes Morgan breathed in his sent with a small sigh, "You're comfy" she mumbled with a small laugh as she relaxed against him. Morgan hoped nothing would happen that would interrupt their nap and cuddling with each other.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:22 am

Tyson saw that she was just as tired as he was, and he wanted to give her the most relaxing and comfiest nap she would ever take, which he had an idea for that. He smiled at her as she said that she would bring up the stuff later. He got out of the car with her and plugged the car in. "Alright then...just follow me" he said before he wrapped an arm around her. He held her up against his body, and he rubbed her side tenderly. As they walked through the house, Chad could tell that something had happened between them, and he looked towards Jo grinning but saying nothing. Tyson brought Morgan upstairs into his bedroom where he shut the door and removed his clothes in order to transform into something she could cuddle up to. He got into the bed looking at her with longing eyes and assumed the position for a snuggle.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Morgan sighed softly and made a nod of her head when Tyson asked her if she was tired, after their feast she wanted to curl up and go back to sleep. Once they pulled into the garage she looked at Tyson for a moment before she smiled, "I'll bring it up later" she said with a light laugh before she got out of the car. Stretching her arms above her head she sighed softly before she looked at Tyson with a sleepy smile, "Lead the way" Morgan laughed as she tucked her hair away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Tyson continued to drive down the streets of the big city nodded as she said that the teen wolves sounded to be annoying. "Are you tired?" he asked as he rubbed her back tenderly. He was loving how close the two of them were getting, and he could tell that she was feeling much safer being around him. He was feeling a bit drowsy from his big meal, so once they finally pulled into the garage, he let out a big yawn. It was very clear that he was wanting to cuddle up with her and take a nap. "Do you want to bring your stuff up later?" he asked. He did not care if she needed it up or not since he was going to be tired either way.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 pm

"That sounds good" Morgan said with a nod of her head when Tyson said he would take her to a meeting, giving a soft laugh when he explained how chaotic the meetings could be. "That does sound rather dramatic...and a little annoying" she said with a smile as she relaxed more when Tyson continued to rub her back making her smile more. Morgan was loving the feeling of how close the two of them were getting with each other, being around Tyson made her feel safe. It was a nice change to what she was used to.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Tyson smiled at her. "I will bring you to the meeting we'll be having in a week...does that sound good to you?" he asked. He paused when she asked how the meetings went, and he laughed. "Well, our meetings are little chaotic, but we try to have a pup sitter there to keep the piece. The teen wolves are the worst though...when they are discovering their sexuality and fighting for mating rights" he said. He shook his head. "I can't stand the drama if you know what I mean" he said. He sighed happily. "But, it's nothing too scary..." he said. He continued to rub her back feeling their bond growing stronger.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Morgan made a small nod of her head when he explained that she had a calf 3 months ago, when he let go of her hand and rubbed her back she smiled softly and leaned into Tyson lightly. Getting into the car Morgan relaxed into the seat and looked at Tyson with a raised brow when he winked at her. "I'll try to be prepared" she said with a smile and a small shake of her head, she knew children could be vicious in their own right but the idea of werewolf pups eating small pets and attacking other pups made her a little nervous but Morgan knew there was a lot she needed to adapt to. "So I take it your meetings get a bit chaotic?" Morgan asked as she raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:14 am

Tyson walked with Morgan down the corridor and out of the building while holding her hand firmly. He looked at her seeing her face bright red, and he laughed. "Yea, she just had a calf 3 months ago...she's very adamant about trying to tell everyone how rewarding having a child can be" he said. He let go of her hand, so he could rub her back to ease her mind. "It's all up to you when you feel it's right to have a pup" he said before they got into the car. He unplugged the car and got the car started. As he drove off he winked at her. "Shewolves are very protective and nurturing mothers...There's a lot of instinct already build into your wolf side. So I wouldn't worry about being a werewolf would make you eat your own babies. Though you'd have to worry about your pups eating small pets and attacking other pups..." he said before he sighed. "Just be prepared for that when I take you to one of our meetings" he warned her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Morgan blushed deeply when Giuseppe's wife talked about puppies, "Uh...maybe...maybe not anytime soon" she mumbled. When Tyson asked if she was ready Morgan made a nod of her head as she got to her feet and moved away a little. "Hope to see you again" Morgan said politely before she walked out of the place with Tyson. Glancing at Tyson her blush stayed on her cheeks, "I take it she likes the idea of babies" Morgan said with a small laugh as she bit her bottom lip a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:21 am

Tyson handed Giuseppe a hundred dollar bill as payment and tip for the meal, which Giuseppe was very grateful. "I'll be seeing you" he said. Tyson nodded as he got up out of the seat and helped Morgan out. "Yea...and hopefully Morgan will be more adjusted next time" he said. Giuseppe's wife giggled. "Will there be any puppies?" she asked. Tyson looked at her dumbfounded before a bright red came across his face. "Uh...uh...I can't say" he said. Giuseppe knew that his wife was a little baby obsessed after just having her own calf, so he stayed out of it hoping that she would not be asking him for another. Tyson looked at Morgan with a blush. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Morgan finished off most of her food before she looked at Giuseppe's wife and made a small nod of her head before she looked at Tyson, "Just a bit of an overload" she said with a small smile. When he asked if she was wanting to head back to his place Morgan thought for a moment before she made another nod of her head. "Yeah, I think heading back to your place sounds good" Morgan said with a small smile, being able to relax a little at Tyson's sounded like a nice idea after everything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Tyson raised an eyebrow when Morgan mentioned that Chad and Jo were on a honeymoon. "Wha? They are not married..." he said before he blushed. "That's normal for wolves of our age...well, it doesn't wind down much for older wolves either" he said. Giuseppe nodded. "It is like that for Bulls as well" he said. His wife nodded to this, but she noticed Morgan looking to be out of sorts. "Are you okay?" she asked. Tyson finished his huge meal before he looked over at Morgan worried. "Are you having an overload or something?" he asked. He thought about a way to make her forget about everything that was going on and focus on herself, but the only things that came up was to massage and pleasure her. "Are you wanting to head back to my place?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Morgan frowned a little as she stopped eating and listened intently to Tyson and Giuseppe's conversation, when Tyson finished speaking Morgan rubbed her temples with a small sigh. "I have a lot of folktales and mythology to read up on" she muttered. "I don't think Chad and Jo are going to be doing much looking into things at the moment. They seem to be in the honeymoon stage with each other" Morgan said grinning before she shook her head a little, her head was starting to hurt somewhat from all the talk of mythologies and folktales. It was a lot to take in in one try while she was still trying to get her head around everything that had been happening to her lately.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Tyson looked at them and frowned. "Aw, but I wanted to clearify the difference between the two" he said. Giuseppe shook his head. "I know the difference between the two! I was only joking!" he raised his voice. His and his wife's heart was racing at the though of Tyson in Fenris form. Tyson grinned evilly. "Wow, I've never shown you...and you're terrified of it. I hate to see what you'd respond to an even father form than that" he said. Giuseppe's eyes widened. "What? There's a form beyond that?" he asked. Tyson did not answer, which that only increased Giuseppe's curiousity. "How is that even possible?" he asked. Tyson shrugged. "I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I heard rumors about a form that comes from folklore of the Ainu people in Northern Japan. They believe they were spawned by a Wolflike creature and a goddess some say that they were one in the same. It could be possible that the Okami form would be a reversion, but the environment would be even more perturbed" he said. Giuseppe gulped. "Okami? Just great" he muttered. Tyson nodded. "Yea, but it's pretty serious stuff. In theory it would put Lady Bathory into submission in a minute or two" he said. Giuseppe's wife sat down finding the conversation to get interesting. "How did you find this out? I doubt the bats would allow that knowledge to be known" she asked. Tyson nodded. "Luckily for Northern Japan, it's got many islands...very remote. In fact, I learned this from a Kitsune who once lived on Simushir Island. I'm trying to get Chad and Jo to look into it or find any allusions toward it in the literatures...This form could be similar to Poseidon form for merfolk most likely" he suggested. Giuseppe looked at him oddly. "Poseidon? As in the greek god?" he muttered. Tyson nodded. "Yea...surprisingly the merfolk have a one member who can turn into this form for each of the 5 Ocean basins" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 pm

"I agree that there is no logical to it" Morgan said with a nod of her head with a smile. She felt comfortable around Tyson and his friends, they made her feel happy. "I think I've had my fill of scary things for now" she said with a laugh, when Giuseppe and his wife shouted no when Tyson asked if they wanted to see his fenris form. "I'm not sure if I want to see it or not" she said with a smile as she looked at Tyson as she ran a hand through her hair shifting it away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Giuseppe only stared at her as he tried to make sense of the whole thing. "I don't think I'll ever understand how human parenting works" he said. Tyson laughed at this. "There is no logic to it" he admitted. He shrugged his shoulders when she asked if he could blame her. "I didn't know how else to prove it to you unless you wanted to see my lupus form" he said. Giuseppe snickered. "That's some shit your plants scary right there" he said. His wife nodded. "It's a good thing you didn't" she said. Giuseppe sighed. "I really wasn't expecting him to be so huge" he said. Tyson laughed. "Are you sure you aren't getting lupus confused with fenris?" He asked. Giuseppe snickered. "That was a very puny fenris form then" he said. Tyson grinned. "Do you want to see it?" He asked.  "NO!" They shouted.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next