Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well then... your in trable.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

well then... your in trable. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:20 pm

"Yes why else"smirks evily . as she played with his member some more she could feel how hard and honey he way he didn't have to tell her as she rubbed the head some more and goes close to him while her hands keeled playing with his hard on she whispered to his ear and said"yes do as I wish if you want more fun you came by my place tomorrow tehehe"she laughed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

"Dressed as a maid.....are you seriou.." his words were cut off as she grabbed his balls with her other hand and squeezed them. "I'm just so horny right now and my balls are full of so much cum" he tilted his head back moaning "you want me to come to your house?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Kara giggled as she moved her hand around the shaft once it got wet it was now easyer for her to move her hand up and down his shaft quicker . "you know dress for me come to my place dressed as a maid umm what else ohh yea clean my house clean my clothing give me a show you know like hack off in front of me where I ng what I tell you to where ."she laughed as she used her other hand to play with the males boys playing with then and squeezes them here and there . as her other hand work the shaft."oh look at that your  going to cum already."she teased
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:18 pm

As she grabbed his hard on and pulled his swim suit down he leaned back against the locker and dropped her bra. "I will do anything.......just don't turn me in" he moaned lightly as she worked his shaft "you want me to be your slave?" Slowly pre cum started to leak from his dick as she rubbed it "what do I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Showing only her bare breast  and panites. She looked at him with her bright pink eyes." I won't turn you in.. Oh lookie here what do we have here "she giggled as she lightly rubbed his hard on"wow I never seen a males boner this close."she added ubtill she moved her hand more around the hard shaft. Yes she coundent see it because of his swimsuit so she removed his bottom part of the swim suit and smirked as she moved her hands around his shaft."let me think if you be my personal slave and do whatever I say and do. I might not turn you in."she laughed while moving her hand around the head of the shaft.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Derrick watched Kara as she pranced around naked getting dressed. The sight of her turning him on like crazy, and then she started looking around for her bra and he shifted lightly and felt it "oh no" here bra was right there at his feet. He knew he was about to be discovered. Reaching down he grabbed the bra and held it out as she opened the door exposing him "i did...." he tried to smile innocently "please dont turn me in" all the while his bone had popped the top of his swim trunks and was visible out of the top but he seemed completely oblivious.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Kara was started to put clothing on. First her under were made a cute little cat face on her butt and as she turned around showing her large breast she started to put her bra one but sadly she couldn't find it. She had a lot of time on her hands but she coundent find her bra a cute pink bra with black spots on it and a rose on the top. She started to walk over to the locker where the young man was watching her she open the locker and gasped "ahh a man... Oohhh a man.."its was clear that her shocked voice turn into a glade thing."oohh a man well well what brings you here and with that large boner you have there you must have saw every thing."she giggled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Derrick sat quietly from his vantage point in the girls locker room. He had seen Kara earlier in the week during the woman's training and couldn't help himself. She was everything that he loved in a woman and she had woken up something in him. After he and the other guys had finished their training session he had managed to slip into the women's locker room unnoticed and slipped into one of the lockers watching Kara through the opening. The sight of her naked form strained his dick against his swim suit as he shifted trying to get more comfortable. He wished he had remembered his phone so he could sneak a few pictures!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 9:46 pm

March the 12 a normale sunny day at the jem , it was about that time again where the girls start there swimming . well the swim team. These girls have bean working almost a year with there training  and movements above and in the water. As for one of the women goes by the name flower her real name is kara but a lot of people either call her flower or hana hana means flower its the same but oh well. The reason being its because she is a sweat hear to every one but to the people she hates she hurts them like thorns she doesn't like a lot of people but trys to be nice either way. Her hair was a cute dark brown with a small touch of brightness and her eyes was a cute pink with shads of purple. She was bigger then a lot of the girls on the swim team she can't help but eat. Durning there training kara can't help but feel like some one is watching her. She felt like smthis for the past week or so since she started her swim training. A few hours after training all the girls went and started to change into there normals clothing. But as for kara she waited for all the girls to leave for her to change last. Once all the girls was gone it was just her and her alone she got up and started to remove her clothing and even took a small shower .after her shower she walked over to the locker bare naked and took out her normals clothing. As she turned around to dress she heard a sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well then... your in trable.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: