Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well then... your in trable.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

well then... your in trable. Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Once she opened her legs for him he stopped holding anything back. Reaching out with one hand he grabbed her roughly by the throat holding her in place and then with his other hand he smacked her tits roughly while he began to thrust into her "let me pleasure you mistress like a good slave should"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:26 am

Kara smirked at him u till her smile soon fade and made a large gasp"w..what"she said but for she felt his shaft deep inside her .she let out a moan as she felt his thrust "oh god mm yes yes"she moaned louder as she bit her lip ,wrapping her lags around his hips for his dick to go more inside her worm wet hole getting tighter at the moment "yes good slave"she yelled as her bra feel to the floor
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 pm

As she yelled that he forgot one he let out a sigh as he turned around to see what he had missed only to see her pull off her panties standing there in just her bra "yes mistress" he then walked over to her and roughly pinned her against the bed with his legs as he took the panties from her. All the while he was pushing his thick shaft painfully against her pussy. He then reached out and grabbed on of her tits in a vice like grip squeezing it through her bra "here mistress let me help you with that" reaching around her with his free hand he began to unhook her bra.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm

She startedbto giggled as she saw him blush a bit from all her panites while he grabbed each one she made an evil idea and yelled at him."hey you forgot this one!"she yelled as she took off her own shorts and showing him her panits as she pulled them off showing him her pussy as she gave him her used wet panits "don't fregt this one "she giggled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:45 pm

When they entered the room he did as she instructed and began cleaning but then when he got to the clothes he noticed that most of them were bras and panties of all different kinds. He picked up the pink pair from earlier and he noticed they were still wet, she then asked him if he liked them and he turned and looked at her "yes mistress, that pink looks very good on you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Kara smirked at the male and could see how hard he was. She didn't say or do any thing as she watched him clean her room .once in her room there. Was panits and lots of bras and used clothing all over the floor looks like she just changed from school .as she walked to her bed she sat down on it and watched him pick up ever little clothing on the floor "like how pink my panits are?"she asked
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am

At one point while he had been cleaning the tables she had moved behind him to inspect his work and he bent over playfully grinding his ass against her pussy and belly but kept his dick turned away from her. As he finished the tables and put away the cleaning supplies he turned around and found her in just her bra. His boner quickly came back as all he could thinking about was ripping that bra off of her and rubbing his dick all over her belly and tits "yes mistress, I would be more than happy to clean it for you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:07 pm

She smirked evily once again taking out a soda and drinking at the small show she was gating from this male."nice ass"she added when she take another sip from her drink.she didn't say a word after he was done."nnn you did a good job there. You get a prize."she said taking off her shirt and showing her large bra to him."wish to see more you have to clean my room."she laughed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:59 am

He did exactly as she asked as he finished sweeping the rooms for her despite her teasing. He then took the gloves and the dust towel for the tables "yes my mistress, whatever you want me to do" all the while he couldn't help but think about evil she was being teasing him with that cute belly of hers and that sexy bra hiding those huge tits of hers from him. He then put the gloves on and picked up the dust towel and started to work. He leaned forwards at just the right angle showing off his butt and muscular legs to her as he cleaned the tables.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:57 am

Kara was nice enough to stop messing with him until he was done and once he was she gave him some gloves "clean the tables "she purred as she giggled at his boner "oh mai nice cock there if only I can suck it mmm"after saying that she licke d her lips and laugged
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Derrick tried to focus on the house work that he had been ordered to do but as she teased him and played with her cute belly he could feel his shaft growing between his legs. The skimpy little skirt did nothing to hide what was going on. Then she began whispering in his ear making it almost impossible for him to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:02 pm

As the male worked she made a little fun and took off her shirt showing off her belly and her bra as she played with her bell around for a bit and got closer to him as she whispered to his ear."hello baby cakes"she giggled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:30 pm

"Yes mistress" when she slapped his ass he did not wince and acted as if he did not even notice it. He did as he was instructed and took the broom and dustpan and began cleaning the room like she asked. Instead of kneeling when he needed to he bent over at the waist showing off his firm ass that she had slapped earlier while he worked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Smiling evily as the male infrount of her she got up and have him a broum and a dust pan to start cleaning."you look nice there"she smirked as she walked around him and slapped his ass hard "mmm yummy she purred as she sat back down"get to work"she smirked as she watched the male clean
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 pm

He nodded to her words as she closed the door behind him. He looked over at her bed and there seriously was a maids uniform waiting for him "what the hell.....this is so weird" he slowly stripped out of his clothes and tossed them aside "i have to keep her happy though or she is going to turn me in" sighing he picked up the dress and put it on. It was small for him which made it look very skimpy. Opening the door he walked out into the living room where she waited.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:12 pm

She grabbed his hands to her room and kicked him into her room as she smirked evily"the dress is on the bed i'll be waiting in the living room when your done. She said as she closed the door and walked off. As she went into the living room she sat back on her chair and waited for him to come out of the room.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Derrick honestly figured she would have him doing stupid things like vacuuming or cleaning her room. When she showed up at the door in a tight white shirt and mini skirt he couldn't help but stare in confusion for a moment. The way the skirt hugged her thick thighs and how the shirt showed off her belly and large tits was amazing. "Yes mistress, where do you want me to change at?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:15 am

Kara was only thinking of him all day and was planing so many things with her new toy. But once she got home from class she got every thing ready for him . like all the whips all the torcher things .she got the chains ready for him and every thing as she got dressed in to a tight white shirt and a black mini skurt  with a whip in her hand as he knocked at the door she open the door and smirked at the young male"hello hellooo there my slave.~ get inside and put one your maid outfit.."she smirked at him. As the male whent inside she closed the door and walked close to him giving him the suit" here you go"she giggled
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Derrick watched her go, he still was not entirely certain that everything had truly happened. With his brain kind of numb he retreated to the guys locker room and quickly got changed to continue with his day. As he went through with his classes he was sort of on auto pilot, should he go? He wasn't sure if she had any actual evidence that would get him in trouble. What if she did though? Finally after contemplating it he arrived at the address he had been given later in the evening. Walking up to the door he slowly knocked and then waited.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Kara looked at the time and sign."yea just do what ever . I have to get going class for me is in a few soon laters."she added as she left the locker room fully dressed with her backpack on her she left to class and later to get ready for him after the after noon
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 pm

He nodded to her as she spoke "yes mistress i understand" as she pulled him out of the locker he did his best to relax his raging hard on "is it allright if i get dressed mistress?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:37 pm

She grabbed a little tawle and cleaned her self off as she put on her bra and pants and shirt . looking back at the make she smirked " well nice name you got there dirrick"she smiled as she pulled him out of the lockers."might as well tell you my name the name is kara and for now one you must call me by miss and where alone misteress. Got it."she smiled .
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 pm

He moaned loudly as she jerked him faster "i will meet you there" reaching out he had to grab onto the locker as she got him closer to blowing his load "....i have been watching you all week. I would never have imagined this happening. I guess you should know the name of your servant, I am derrick"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Kara giggled some more as she felt his pre cum all over her belly fat as she keeped playing with his member she smiled and stopped playing with his member too give him her address "met me here okay"she giggled as she put the paper in his pocket and she keeped playing with his member "mmm soo wet and hard teheh"
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm

He nodded to her as he groaned in pleasure "if i have to come over so you don't turn me in i will do exactly that" as she leaned in close he turned his hips slightly which caused his dick to press into her cute belly smearing his precum all over her stomach. "Just tell me where to go and I will be there" in her hands his dick had become huge and rock hard. It was pulsing in lust and need for her as she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well then... your in trable.   well then... your in trable. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well then... your in trable.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: