Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Kneeling down, he retrieved a small pin from him bag and pinned his shirt up in place and closed the shirt one handed. Running his hand through his hair, he closed his bag and put it on his good shoulder, leading the way back to the palace in silence.

He ignored the guards inquiries about his health, and once they arrived at his room, he turned and looked at her, his face unreadable. "I will need your help... I can do a lot of stuff one handed, but a bath? I'll need help with that..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Once she had finished bandaging his arm for him Sanara looked at Rhaegar and lightly kissed his cheek before she stepped back and smiled at him, "Come on, lets make our way back to the palace" she said as she sighed lightly. Sanara wanted to kiss him again, hell, she nothing more than to kiss him properly again and she didn't care where it might take them. Sanara was past the point of honestly caring about such things and she wanted to get closer to Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Rhaegar blinked once and stood straight, putting his right arm in the correct position, keeping his gaze straight ahead, as he was unable to do anything else. He didn't understand why he did that, but he knew if he did it again, he would pass a point no return. He was so tired of living alone, of having to sometimes sleep inside a fire to keep warm. He sighed mentally and closed his eyes, lifting his left arm so she could bandage him properly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Sanara waited patiently letting him get dressed, when he grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him a small gasp left her from surprise. When he pressed his lips to her Sanara was shocked for a moment before she returned his kiss, listening to him Sanara smiled a little and shook her head slightly. "I've killed myself before doing that for people...I always come back" she said with another smile, after a moment she sighed a little "But, I wont do it again...unless I really really need to" Sanara said softly as she looked at Rhaegar. Biting her bottom lip Sanara grabbed the bandages from the bag and moved closer to Rhaegar so she could strap his shoulder for him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Rhaegar turned his own back towards her, and with the practice of man that has obviously had to get dressed one handed before, pulled on his clothes, leaving the top of his shirt undone and that eight shoulder off so his arm could be done. He placed his elbow in his left hand, and looked down at the ground in silence, silently processing many thoughts and feelings at once. Letting out an inaudible sigh, he turned and grabbed her arm. Pulling her to face him, he reached up with his left hand and pulled her closer so that he could press a kiss to her lips. "Don't try that shit again. Even with your power, that pain could have killed you." He said in a slightly husky voice, taking a step back but kept eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Raising a brow when he growled at her Sanara placed her hands on her hips as she watched Rhaegar, watching him Sanara moved quickly and grabbed the bag she had mentioned. Putting it down she carefully handed the clothes to him, Sanara knew how to bandage people to help them "Finished being mad at me?" she asked with a raised brow as she moved a little and put her back to Rhaegar so he could get dressed without her seeing anything she didn't need to see right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 pm

He growled at her when she approached, but he did not move away either. Cat-slit crimson escape watched her, and he took in a deep breath before slowly letting it out. Slowly letting up on his hind legs, he would have towered over the trees but he kept his neck curled just right so he was still hidden in them. Turning his head, he grasped the part of his wing closest to his body and pulled it towards his body and upwards, snorting black smoke at the sharp pain. Folding the wing around the front of his body, he did the same with the uninjured wing and he lowered his large head. A flash blinded, and he was crouched on the ground, cradling his right elbow in his left hand. "My bag... to your left. Clothes, shoes, and bandages within. I need to... immobilize this entire arm and shoulder until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Sanara shook her head as she looked at Rhaegar with a frown, when the other man spoke again Sanara glared up at him and smirked a little when Rhaegar tried to eat him. Looking back at him Sanara sighed before she moved closer to him and gently touched his maw, "Please don't be mad" she said softly as she crouched down ignoring her aches and pains as she lightly rubbed his maw. Her fingers traced his scales lightly as she watched him, "If you're not going to help yourself Rhaegar, I will heal you completely" Sanara said watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:56 am

"He says no. It is only a broken wing, and it does not hurt. If you want to help get the joints back into place, that is fine." The man said in a low voice, watching Rhaegar with a touch of worry in his gaze. Rhaegar lifted his head and glared heavily at the man and the guy shrugged. "Alright, boss. No need to get mad. I found you, and now you are safe with your woman." Rhaegar tried to eat the guy but he disappeared into shadows with a smile. The dragon snorted with irritation and laid its head down on the ground, closing his eyes as he did.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:37 am

Sanara looked up at the man and rolled her eyes, "Already figured that out" she muttered before she looked back at Rhaegar with a frown. Sighing she put her swords and bow down and watched Rhaegar carefully, "I'm pretty sure I know why his mad at me" she said before she moved closer to him. "Stop being a girl and change. I don't care if you're mad at me because I will do the ssme thing again to help you even if it pisses you off" she said firnly as she gkared at the dragon waiting for him to snap at her. If he did Sansrs was going to help him heal in his current form.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:23 am

The ruby-red dragon turned his head and growled lowly at her, pulling its right wing painfully against his body. Dark smoke tumbled from the sides of his closed maw, and you could see fire flashing in his eyes. "He doesn't want to talk to you." The man with red eyes was perched high in a tree above Rhaegar. The dragon snapped up at him, and he just jumped to another branch. "Well, not exactly that, but he is mad at you for something. At least that is what I get from him." The dragon snarled at him and he shrugged. "You aren't sexually involved with the woman so she can't read your mind." The dragon breathed fire at him, and he dodged it. "Rhaegar... Stop it." Rhaegar snorted and shifted on the ground, turning his big back towards the two of them, and the man grinned, his overly sharp canines flashing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:00 am

Sanara aim her bow and arrow at the man, glaring at him she clenched her jaw and waited for him to go on. Once she was sure there was enough distance between the two of them she ignored her pain and grabbed her swords and took off jogging in a different direction wanting to loop around the man. She had heard loud noises the night before but hadn't thought much of it but Sanara had taken note of where those sounds had come from, reaching an area that looked almost like someone had taken an axe to most of the trees. Looking around slowly Sanara caught sight of Rhaegar and slowly began walking towards him, "Rhaegar" she said softly not wanting to startle him too much.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 am

A man dressed in all black knelt down and lightly touched the ground in front of him, bringing up that hand to lightly rub some soil between his fingers. "He went through here alright... Last night... Can smell his blood... Where the hell is he?" He muttered before standing to his feet and continuing on his way, knowing that she was there but not caring a the moment. He had watched five men with Artermi crests on their outfits chasing down what he could have sworn was a dragon. He finally stopped and looked over his shoulder, his bright red eyes flashing through the relative drakness. "I know you are there. Your dragon friend seems to have disappeared. He needs to be found, before they find him. I suspect he may be grounded in Form, a wing broken." He then turned and continued to follow the blood trail only he could smell.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:42 am

Sanara watched Rhaegar with a look of confusion on her face, when he left she stayed sitting on his bed for a moment or two before she clenched her jaw and got up and left his room. Going into her own room she paced for a little while before she stripped out of her dress and pulled on her hunting clothes, telling her brother what Rhaegar had told her Sanara grabbed her swords and a bow and arrows and wandered off into the forest. She ignored the left over pain she had taken from Rhaegar as she walked, she wanted to just hunt down different things to kill time. Sanara spent two days away from the palace, knowing she had been gone for two she smiled and stayed where she had made herself a small camp. It was over a days walk from the palace and Sanara didn't care, she felt content even though she had more cuts, scratches and bruises as well as a deep cut to her left leg that left her limping slightly. Walking slowly though the trees Sanara used one of her swords as a cane, hearing footsteps of someone coming through the trees she froze for a moment before she quickly ducked behind a tree leaving her swords to fall on the ground as she held onto her bow with an arrow already knocked into place waiting for the person or creature to come into sight.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:31 am

Rhaegar blinked and found himself standing to his feet and getting a new shirt on, followed by his boots. Walking over to his door, he stopped and turned to look at her, his face completely blank of emotion. "Tell the King that I will return in two days." His voice was just as void of emotion and monotone as could be. He left his room and slipped past all f the guards, using his magic to hide himself from sight, and he walked towards the forest in the distance that fringed the mountains.

He weaved through the woods and marking tiny spots he would be able to read in order to get out later when he needed to in the trees. Soon coming to a highly secluded grove, hidden from humans and very treacherous to get down into to, he went to the edge of the water and stripped off his boots, pants, and shirt, leaving only his undergarment on. Diving into the water, he swam deeper and deeper, and soon came to a cave that was magically concealed so only he could find it. Going into the cave, he surfaced and got up onto dry land, shaking himself off and headed deeper, soon coming to a tiny home-like cavern he had made years and years ago. Stay away for two days, then return. Don't go sooner than that, you idiot. You'll end up getting even more mad than you are now... He shook his head and sat down in his chair, already feeling the pain creep into his mind like some kind of dark, slippery creature.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:05 am

Sanara watched him closely, listening to him as he spoke Sanara closed her eyes as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled lightly. "I'm not hiding anything" she lied smoothly before she moved a little on the bed and lightly ran her fingers down his neck and to his chest, pressing the palm of her hand lightly against his chest she grinned at Rhaegar "Even though you say you've been through worse pain, I'm still going to help you" she said casually as she closed her eyes and pushed her magic into him. Her magic sought out the worst of his pains and transferred them to Sarana making her squeeze his hand a little and bite her bottom lip before she took her hand quickly away from his chest and let go of his hand as she doubled over on the bed and pressed her hand against her chest over her heart "Damnit" she muttered as her heart raced trying to cope with the pain she had taken from him. But she was glad when it started to fade after she took several deep breaths and sat up slowly, "Hopefully that helps you for a little while. Sadly it's not a permanent spell and will wear off in several hours" she said sounding slightly out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes with the faintest of sighs, enjoying the simple good feeling he got when she laced her fingers with him. There was no way he could explain it, why he felt so relaxed at the moment. "That is good to know." He tilted his head to the right and a little forward, his eyebrows coming together before he found himself slowly smiling. "One, I have had even worse pain. Two, nice try." He looked down at their joined hands, slowly squeezing hers as he looked back up at her. "There is a connection here... Deeper and stronger than I thought at first... I can't lie, not to you...and I am finding I can tell when you are hiding something...." He blinked and reached up with his other hand, pushing a bit of hair back from her face and behind her ear. "Thank you for the offer, though...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Sanara gently laced her fingers with Rhaegar's when he took one of her hands in his, "I'm not going anywhere" she said with a gentle smile. Thinking for a moment she looked at Rhaegar and bit her bottom lip, "I might be able to help with your pain a little, take the worst of it away and leave a dull ache behind" Sanara said softly. She conveniently left out that it would hurt her more than it would hurt him and that there was a good chance she might accidentally stop her own heart, "It might even help you get some rest" she added with another gentle smile as she continued to hold Rhaegar's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Rhaegar smiled at how much she seemed to care, and that gave him a tiny boost of energy, and the pain seemed far less than it really was at the moment. He laughed lightly when she told him he didn't need to be up, and he shook his head with a smile. "I have been poisoned with this only once before, and I didn't sleep at all the night befor the fever. I fugred out it was that I just laid in bed all day and letmy muscles seize up." He moved his left hand and reached out, taking one of her hands in his. "Sanara... Thank you for coming to check on me... I may not show it on my face, but this pain is high on my list of the worst pains out there. This is not a time that I want to be alone, if I can prevent it...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Watching him Sanara shook her head a little and carefully sat on the edge of his bed making sure she didn't move the mattress too much, "Well, guess I'll have to watch over you so than people don't disturb you all day" she said with a smile before she shrugged a little. "I slept on and off" Sarana said with a smile as she tucked her hair away from her eyes as she looked at Rhaegar with another smile, "Lay down, you don't need to sit up" she said with a soft laugh. It looked like it was taking him a lot of effort just to sit up on the bed and cross his legs as he sat.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Rhaegar opened his eyes and turned his head slowly to look at her,a faint a smile coming to his face when he saw it was Sanara. "Hey...." He looked up at the ceiling, took a careful deep breath, and then slowly sat up. Once he was up straight from the waist, he slowly reached his hands down towards his feet and, keeping his legs straight, he slowly leaned forward, rolling his shoulders at he did, until he was able to touch his toes. "For now, but by the time tonight comes around, I won't be able to get out of this bed. Tomorrow morning I will get a high fever, and finally be back to normal the morning after next...." He looked over at her as she slowly pulled his legs into a cross legged position. "Did you sleep well last night?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Sanara woke up late in the morning, she chatted with a couple of the servants who came to tend to her and they told her that Rhaegar hadn't been up yet. Once she was dressed in a floor length blood red dress Sanara went to Rhaegar's room, knocking on his door she slipped inside and looked at him. "How are you feeling?" she asked with a raised brow as she walked up to his bed and stood beside it not wanting to sit down on the bed incase he was in too much pain.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Rhaegar smiled and shook his head with a light laugh when the door closed behind her. You idiotic fool. You told him you didn't want anything but a normal friendship. A small part of him muttered darkly in his mind, but the majority of him wanted this. Wanted it to happen. He wasn't going to listen to anyone's outside opinions anymore, no matter who they were. If he and Sanara happened to get close enough for love, then... it was to be.

He went to bed, and by the time the next day came around, he found every movement he made hurt like hell, so he decided to stay in his room, but do slow, careful exercises so his muscles wouldn't completely seize up.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Sanara looked at Rhaegar and she smiled a little, "It is" she said with another smile before she opened his door, "I'll see you in the morning, if you need anything during the night for pain feel free to come to my rooms" she said gently before she stepped out of his rooms and closed the door. Walking into her own room Sanara smiled to herself and requested to take another bath to relax a little more before she went and curled up in her bed under her sheets, her robe laying on the bottom of her bed as she laid awake keeping an ear out incase Rhaegar needed help during the night.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 pm

He finally managed to get in a breath as she turned and walked over to his room door, and it took all of his self control not to laugh. He had a feeling that it might not end well for him. The errant thought that he wanted the kiss to come again made him jump a little where he was sitting on his bed. He looked down at the floor then looked up at his, bringing up his right hand to lightly rub a finger across his lips, smiling. "Then it is a good thing I don't want to be ignored..." He said at a whisper, his eyes flashing with a warm fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next