Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5802
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Tania shook her head a little when Matt said that she was supposed to be afraid of the big bad wolf, when he gnawed on her neck more she gave a small playful growl. Feeling him push into her once again she whimpered softly and relaxed as he began to mate her. "It feels good" she said as she began to pant from his movements, when he grazed his teeth over her ear and gave a tug a tiny yelp left her "My father was a Vánagandr...that's why" Tania said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 Fenrir-2
Matt growled deeply after she told him that he was afraid. "You are supposed to be afraid of the big bad wolf" he said as he gnawed on her neck more. "If you want to feel me inside again...then I will grant your wish" he said stuffing his basketball sized girth into her tight hole. He mated humped her and panted heavily. "This should help you out a lot" he said before he grazed his teeth over her ear giving it a tug. "How are you as big as me anyway?" he asked.

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:10 pm

"I'm not afraid" Tania grumbled but smiled when Matt licked the side of her face, "Oh? Is that so?" she asked sweetly and whimpered a little when he gnawed on her neck again and tried to slip his member into her making her give a slightly louder whine. "I want to feel you inside of me again" Tania whimpered as she looked back at him and tried to nip at him a little, she was happy to allow him to tease her as long as it would help him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Matt growled into her ear once more. "I believe you do know what you fancy...but you're just too afraid to tell the big bad wolf" he said. He licked the side of her face. "I'm going to be sure you've been properly pupped" he said. He gnawed at her neck again, and he tried to slip his member into her folds. "Aren't you wanting to feel me at my biggest?" he teased. He was more in the mood to play and tease his mate than to actually mate, but it was most likely to help him regain sapiency.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Tania growled back at Matt when he growled at her seductively, "I don't know what I fancy" she said teasingly. When he nipped at her ear Tania nipped back at him and only moved her head as he circled her, when he mounted her and dry humped her a small whine left her. She shivered a little when he said he was in charge and bit her neck, feeling him graze her skin from the bite she gave a small playful growl at him. "Maybe I want you to do anything you want to me" Tania said playfully and stayed still as Matt licked her ear affectionately making her give another small whine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Matt wagged his tail vigorously as she rolled onto her back and swatted at him. He jumped back as she rolled back onto her stomach, and he growled at her seductively. "What ever you fancy" he said. He nipped at her ear and circled around her before he mounted her dry humping her. "I'm in charge!" he said as he bit her neck hard enough to graze her skin. "I could do so many things to you" he said. He felt his member slid out from its sheathe, and he licked her ear affectionately. "It's just you and me now" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Tania watched Matt carefully, "I know" she said softly and smiled when he leaned his head into hers. "I love you too" Tania said happily when he pushed his body against hers she relaxed before he climbed on her and licked her ear, " I know you will take care of me" she said and wagged her tail when he nipped her ear. Rolling onto her back when Matt pawed at her she looked at him and playfully swwtted at him when he said they should have some fun, rolling back onto her stomach she got out from under him. Facing him she lowered her body jnto a fighting stance and growled at him playfully before she nipped at his paws "What kind of fun?" She asked keepjng herself lowered as she wagged her tail more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 am

Matt's ears moved away from his head, but reamained flattened. He did not make much of a reaction to her being a white wolf since he had seen them in the North before. "I didn't mean to scare you...I was only mad at the others" He sighed. He leaned his head into hers. "I love you so much" He wagged his tail slightly. "You're very beautiful" He pushed his body against hers before he got up and climbed on top of her licking her ear. "I'll take care of you because you're my mate" He nipped her ear playfully. "Let's have some fun" He pawed at her. "Come on!"

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:37 am

Tania watched Matt carefully, once he laid down in front of her she reached out and ran her fingers through his fur. "I know...I'm sorry" she said softly before she transformed into her wolf form. Sitting in front of him for a moment Tania soon laid down on the floor with Matt and licked his muzzle and gave a soft whimper as she looked at him. Tania knew she could trust Matt seeing her wolf form, but she knew it was dangerous for others to as she was one of the last white wolves around. Moving a little on the floor Tania bumped her nose against his lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 am

Fragments of Matt were still there in the monsterous wolf, but it was all Matt. He knew who she was, and he still felt emotions. He saw her kneel on the floor, and he cautiously moved in closer. He backed away slightly as she shuffled towards him a little, but he came around to lay on his belly right in front of her whimpering. He licked his chops then blow hot air out through his nose. He felt like crap, but he could only speak wolf to tell her that. It was 90 percent nonverbal communication anyway and pretty simple.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:31 am

Tania moved into the room when Matt's fathered opened the door, pushing the door closed she looked at Matt and stayed where she was for a moment when he bared his teeth at her. Watching him she gave him a gentle smile when he approached her, moving she knelt on the floor "Come here" she spoke softly. She could feel her wolf pushing against her skin wanting to get out to Matt, closing her eyes Tania clenched her jaw for a moment before she opened her eyes, they were more golden in colour and looked more like wolfs eyes. Looking at him Tania gave a soft whine as she shuffled forwards a bit more "Come on" Tania said keeping her tone soft but she sounded slightly breathless as she watched Matt.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:24 am

Matt's father looked at her oddly after she stood up to him, which he gulped sensing something off about her. He could not put a finger on it, but there similarities in traits Tania had that were like that of a Vánagandr or were they rubbing off onto her. "I'm not going to let you in there until you calm down. There's a certain way in dealing with the Vánagandr when they have gone berserker" he said before he sighed heavily. "You're going to have to talk to him gently and give him food. His mother said he likes tummy rubs, but I would not suggest getting that close to him if he's hungry" he said before he saw her eyes were glowing. "Okay, okay..." he said before he opened the door to let her in. Matt was pacing the room having already cleaned the floor of vomit, and he bared his teeth at Tania. He backed into a corner and quieted down once her scent hit his nose. He approached her with his ears pinned back flat against his head, and lowered it remembering what he did to her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:02 am

Tania moved a little and peeked over the bed at Matt and watched him in awe, when Matt's father came in and yanked her from the room she yelped a little. "H-He scared me and I panicked" she said nervously, listening to him she made a nod of her head when he said that she wasn't to speak of it to anyone. Picking herself off of the floor she didn't care that she was completely naked she looked at Matt's father, "Let me back in there" Tania said pointing to the door. She didn't know what she was going to do but she knew she wasn't going to leave Matt alone in the room, "If you don't I will not hesitate to put you through a wall" Tania growled as her eyes glowed showing that her wolf wanted to come out again. Normally she was very good at controlling her wolf, but when it came to being scared or angry she tended to lose it a bit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am

Matt curled up in a ball clutching his heart. "It hurts..." he said as his breathing became labored, and he sweated profusely. He did not know if he was having a panic attack or losing himself once more. He trembled as he failed to pick himself off the ground clutching his heart in agony. "...fuck! Not now!" he muttered. He vomitted on the floor before he was forced into a transformation, but what he turned into was not a normal form one would take as it was completely wolf but larger than an elephant. The door was kicked open and Matt's father noticed the problem, and he bravely ran over to Tania and yanked her from the room. He pushed her to the ground to slam the door shut on Matt. He panted heavily as his heart raced, and he glared at Tania. "What happened in there?" he asked. Several Betas rushed up to him, and they were just in a panic as he was. "Is anyone inside?" one asked. The father shook his head. "It's clear..." he said. They looked at Tania. "What do we do with her?" one asked. The Father rubbed his forehead. "I'll figure it out...Keep everyone distracted" he said before they nodded slowly. The father looked back at Tania and frowned. "You shall not speak of this to anyone, is that clear?" he asked. He opened the door to look in at the monsterous wolf pacing around the room before he closed it again. "Matt is not the most stable of werewolves...he got it from his mother's side of the family" he said before mumbling off the last half. "I don't want anyone to know that he's a Vánagandr" he said. A Vánagandr was one of the most feared breed of werewolf known and are rumored to end the world. To knowingly breed with a Vánagandr was punishable by death. "I thought that a runt would have given us a better chance in controlling one...she never told me that she was the runt of a Vánagandr Alpha" he said before he sighed heavily. "It's a shame...she was a very caring female. It's probably why he fancies you" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 am

Tania scrambled out of the bed as soon as Matt let her go and she ended up on her knees on the floor panting and crying, after a moment she calmed down enough that she had stopped crying and now was just panting softly. "Sorry....sorry sorry" Tania said shakily as she stayed on the floor trying to compose herself, raising her head she looked at Matt with her eyes back to normal. "I-I'm sorry...you scared me..." she said softly as she watched him carefully wondering what he was going to say or do because of her little meltdown from his actions, doing that to him made her feel horrible and she hoped it wasn't too mad at her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_can_smell_you_by_werethrope-d67584f
Matt froze up and panicked as she strugged in his arms, which he released her. "What the fuck!?" he shouted. He watched her have an episode, and he felt helpless to stop it. He jumped out of bed staring at her trying to not make the situation worse, but deep down a festering anger arose. He was trying his best to repress it, but now it was pressurizing and hurting him. It was occuring faster, than when the male interrupted them. He could not speak or move, but it hurt so bad. His heart felt like it was about to explode, and his skin was on fire. It was that same feeling he had when he confronted his uncle. "I'm...sorry..." he managed to say collapsing to his knees.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 am

Tania bit her bottom lip when Matt slammed the door, when he asked what she was doing in an aggressive tone she flinched and gave a small whimper when he grabbed her arm roughly. When he crawled into the bed snarling Tania tried to move away from him and whimpered again when Matt pulled her into his embrace making her claw at his arms "Let me go Matt!", when he tightened his arms a small scared noise left her and she began to struggle more and clawed more angrily at him. "Let go! Let go!" Tania screamed, the feeling of him holding her so tightly and snarling at her simply brought back at the memories of things his uncle did to her making her snarl out of fright wanting to get out of Matt's arms. In that moment she didn't care if she hurt him, she was terrified and her eyes glowed gold showing her wolf side was coming out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Matt snorted as the females continued to laugh at him, and his eye twitched at them. "If I catch you again, I'm locking you up in the torture room!" he shouted. He slammed the door shut, and he turned towards Tania who was hiding under the blanket. "What are you doing?" he asked in an aggressive tone. He flipped the blanket up and grabbed her arm roughly. "What happened to that ferociousness!? Where's that Alpha female I mated!?" he rose his voice. He crawled into the bed snarling, but he pulled her into his embrace. He was more pissed off at everyone else than with her. He held her tighter than he had ever did somehow needing her to restore his calm demeanor.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Tania made a small nod of her head "Yeah you did warn me" she said with a tiny smile, when he rolled off of her Tania managed to cuddled up against him "I don't mind cuddling for a bit longer" she said softly. Hearing the knock at the door Tania propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the door when Matt opened it, seeing the others in the hallway Tania blushed and covered herself with a blanket and wished that she could hide. "We're going we're going" one of the females laughed and dragged her friends away so than Matt wouldn't get mad at them for standing in the hall for longer than they needed to and they doubted it would do any good for Matt to tell them twice.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Matt shrugged. "I guess they others were terrible at mating" he responded to her grumbling. He snickered after hearing her tell him that she could not feel her legs at all. "Oh? I warned you didn't I?" he asked. He put his forehead against her's once more and smiled. "I didn't think I had it in me" he said before he rolled off from her. He sighed happily. "You can lay here and regain the feeling in your legs...but um...I have several more minutes to cuddle if you want to" he said. He heard a knock on the door before he growled loudly. "Damn it!" he shouted getting out of bed. He opened the door and glared at them. "What is it!?" he roared. They stared at him and gawked. "Uh...uh...we heard a scream..." one said timidly. He looked at them annoyed. "It's none of your concern...I have everything handled" he said. He looked at the females gossiping and giggling, and he shot them a look. "What are you doing here!? There's no loitering in the halls!" he yelled.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Tania watched Matt and listened to him, "I've never heard any of the others screaming down the den during mating" she grumbled a little. When he put his hand over her tummy and rubbed it she smiled before she gave a small laugh and shook her head a tad, "I can't feel my legs at all. They are completely numb" Tania said with a small smile. It was the first time during sex that she had ever lost feeling in her legs, it was a strange feeling but she wasn't going to complain about it as their time sleeping together was completely fun.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Matt watched her cover her face with embarassment, and he rolled his eyes at how silly she was acting. He cocked his head to the side cutely as she muttered out, "oh, god" after she touched her neck. "It's not really a bad thing to scream out...it's perfectly natural...at least that's what I've been told" he said. He put his hand over her tummy and deepened their kiss. He rubbed it showing his acceptence of her mothering his pups, and he was encouraging her to accept him to father her pups. "How are your legs? Can you feel them?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Tania covered her face when Matt said that everyone now knew that he had mated her good and proper, peeking at him through her fingers when he said that that he heard rumors that mating helped quicken healing. Moving one of her hands from her face she touched the side of her neck and didn't even wince, she was happy it wasn't sore. "Oh god..." she said and covered her face again when he said he didn't think they would let her live down screaming loud enough for everyone to hear, as he continued to massage her breast and play with her nipple a small moan left her before she took her hands from her face and looked at Matt. "I am happy" she said softly before she pressed her lips gently in a slow and soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Matt noticed her deep blush a he snickered. "Well everyone now knows that I've mated you good and proper..." he said with amusement. He noticed that her bruise was almost gone. "I've heard rumors that mating helps quicken healing...I think there's some truth to that" he said hinting about her vanishing bruise. He laughed when she told him that no one would let her live down the scratching. "I don't think they would let you live down screaming out loud enough for the whole den to hear" he said. He continued to massage her breast and play with her nipple. "Aren't you happy?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Tania's blushed deepened when he spoke "No, I didn't" she mumbled feeling embarrassed about how loud she was, when Matt pressed his forehead against hers she smiled softly and closed her eyes and listened to him and bit her bottom lip a little as he massaged her breast. "It is a good thing we heal quickly" she said with a small nod of her head and returned his kiss and smiled back at him before she blushed again when he said he would wear it as a badge of honor, "Oh god...no-one will let me live down scratching you so much" she mumbled as the blush on her cheeks deepened again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next