Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5801
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 pm

"It's not the first time they've done things like that" Tania said with a small shrug of her shoulders trying to make it out like it wasn't anything to be worried about, looking up at Matt when he approached her Tania sighed a little and thought for a moment as she chewed her bottom lip before she made a small nod of her head "Okay" she said softly in reply to him wanting her to stay in his room with him for the night. She knew that staying in his room would many any roumors currently going around about the two of them far more interesting for some of the other pack members who were more into gossiping rather than doing too much productive, looking at Matt she gave him a small timid smile as she tucked some of her hair away from her face as she watched him waiting for him to lead the way to his room; she didn't want to seem room by walking straight there.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 Yngvar_ironbrand_by_devil_v-d5860d7
Matt watched Tania's reaction carefully, which he shook his head at her in response to her comment about making it worse. "Not doing anything now, is just kicking the can down the road. The problem will never be resolved" he said before he looked back at the Queen bee. "I mean it..." he said before he moved them out of Tania's room. He shut the door and looked back at her. "I followed you here and stayed here because I suspected they would do this to you" he said before he approached her. "I would like for you to stay in my room for the night if you feel comfortable enough" he said. He was trying to give her an option to be in a safer place for the night however ironic it would sound to her.

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Tania gave a soft whimper as the queen bee shouted at her, "I don't want to fight you!" Tania shouted as the Queen bee continued to advance on her. Seeing Matt come back in and stop the Queen bee from hitting her Tania watched him carefully and listened to him nervously, when he said that he wasn't going to let them hurt her she glanced at the other females worriedly. Staying quiet Tania waited until the female left and Tania looked at Matt, "You shouldn't have done that...it's only going to make things worse" she whispered. She was sure that as soon as she woke up in the morning to prepare breakfast for everyone that she was in for a world of hurt even if he did tell the others not to hurt her "But...thank you" Tania added softly and looked down at the floor as she said those words, she didn't want to let Matt see how worried she was about what might be install for her the next morning.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:02 pm

The Queen bee's eye twitched at Tania. "That's a blatant lie! I saw that look in your eye!" she shouted raising her hand in the air. She growled seeing her back into the courner, and she persued her. "What's wrong bitch!? Where was all that bravery?" she yelled. Matt walked into the room, which the other females froze with fear and could not say a word. When the Queen bee balled her fist, he grabbed her arm roughly and applied a pressure point to the ulna and radius in her wrist. She let out a shriek of pain grabbing his arm trying to pull away, which he held firm. "That's enough!" he said as she went to her knees. "You're hurting me!" she yelled. Matt rolled his eyes. "Can't take what you can dish huh?" he asked in a cold dark tone. "You don't get up in the heirarchy by abusing the weak and disabled...unless that is she's more of a threat to you...but that would require her to be your equal" he said before he released her. She looked at him annoyed. "Her!? humph! She's not my equal, and I'm going to show her that much!" she said. He was aloof and gave her a vacant stare. "You're not my equal...does that give me the warrant to backhand your skull into the wall?" he said coldly. She shivered and looked down submitting to him. "No...no..." she said lowly. She could tell that he was a bigger threat to her than the old Alpha. Matt was sympathetic towards Tania, and he frowned at her. "I'm not going to let them hurt you" he said.

The other females whimpered not used with their new Alpha's disposition, but a complex set of emotions resonated through them. They were more relieved and receptive of him, but they feared him greatly, which they felt even more attracted towards him. They saw some truth in his words as Tania could be higher up than the Queen bee, and they secretively wanted to see her fail because she dictatated who had mating rights when she was not the alpha female.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Tania flinched when the females barged into her room and the queen bee shouted and slapped her, "I didn't! I swear!" Tania said as she backed away from them with her hands raised a little. She hated being the personal punching bag for the others but it was something she was used to now, "I didn't demand our Alpha's attention I promise" Tania said as she backed further away from the other females until her back hit the wall. She was pretty sure she was going to be pummeled by them for simply talking with Matt. Some of the females wanted to mate with Matt just so then they could get further up in the ranks and make people obey them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Matt frowned hearing that she did not view him as evil, but only did not trust him. He did not look back not knowing what to say to her, but he did not know what all the rumors that were being spread. He quietly shut the door behind him not wanting to make a scene, but he suspected that there were some females listening in on the conversation. When he went passed the courner, he waited to see what would happen, and just as he suspected, a couple females barged into Tania's room. A couple blocked the door as the queen bee of the group approached her. "Filthy Omega! How dare you! You have no right to demand our alpha's attention!" she shouted before she slapped her across the face.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 am

Tania watched Matt as she listened to him biting her bottom lip she watched as he began to walk out, "Not evil...nor do I have hatred towards you...just, mistrust" she said softly before she looked down at her hands and sat down on her bed with a sigh. He didn't seem how everyone had made him out to seem, Tania had expected him to be ruthless towards anyone who even showed the slightest weakness towards him and she was sure she had shown a lot of weaknesses in the small time they had been talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:39 am

Matt shook his head to her question. "If I were to do such a thing, wouldn't that make me a hypocrate?" he asked. He nodded to her remark about his uncle being a hypocrate. "I was not raised by my uncle...you forget that my father raised me" he said sternly. He looked away from her. "Don't think that you were the only one who was abused by him. I left the pack because of him" he said before he clenched his fist. "I had to get stronger under his nose..." he mumbled. He looked up at her. "I was like you at one time" he said as he stood up. "I can see that your hatred for him is so strong that even those who have little amounts of his blood you view them as evil" he said before he began to walk out.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:57 am

Tania frowned at Matt as he walked over to her bed and sat down, listening to him she clenched her jaw lightly at his words and looked away from him. "And let me guess, you'd never do such things?" she asked still frowning at him, "You're uncle said that he'd never do it...again...after the first time" she said slowly as she watched Matt. Tania didn't know if she could trust him, but her inner wolf didn't want Tania to mess up the chance of being with her mate.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Do you really think that everyone would commit suicide if I ordered so? If my leader were to give such orders, I would not follow them. Good leaders have their pack's best interest in mind. I can tell you that my uncle did not" he said as he followed her into her bedroom before he shut the door behind him. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth as he looked back to the door. He went quiet waiting for evasdroppers to leave them. He sat down on her bed and looked at her sternly. "When you spend most of your energy brutally beating and raping your followers...eventually one will surpass you and kill you in the most brutal and gruesome ways" he said trying to hint to her that he killed his uncle but leaving it out to be very wise advice.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 am

Tania sighed and turned around and looked at Matt, "When you say jump, everyone else will ask how high" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "They'll do as you say so as not to anger you" she added before she turned back to her bedroom door and opened it, walking inside she left it opening having a feeling that even if she had shut it Matt would have just opened it again to continue talking to her. But Tania was nervous of him now she knew he was the alpha and also nervous because of how badly she was being treated.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 am

Matt shook his head. "Everyone will do what is within reason. Everyone has their principles don't they?" he asked. He looked towards the woman who was glaring at her. "Does it look like I'm bothered by her?" he asked in a fearsome tone. He watched Tania make her way through the crowd, which he followed her to her room while everyone was distracted. "What were you implying back when you said that I was the alpha and everyone will do as I say just as they did for my uncle?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:56 am

Tania frowned a little as she listened to him speak, when he took her hand she stopped herself from pulling back from him. "You're the Alpha now, everyone will do as you say just as they did for your uncle" she said with another frown as she pulled her hand out of his. One of the other women came up to them and glared at Tania, "Is she bothering you Alpha?" the other woman asked as she continued to glare at Tania. "I think I've out stayed my welcome at this get together" Tania said softly before she carefully moved past Matt and started to make her way through the crowd aiming to head to her room until everyone else had called it a night.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:58 am

Matt sighed heavily. "That's his rule...this is mine. If he had his way, no one should socialize with omegas except omegas" he said. He looked into her eyes deeply. "I never liked the way my uncle managed the pack. He was all about the power, and he shared no concern about the well being of his pack" he said before he smiled at her. "I'm a lot more liberal than he ever was..." he said. He took her hand. "Your feelings are not one sided" he said. He sighed heavily. "Whenever you are comfortable" he said.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 am

When he asked who had said that Alpha's didn't socialize with omegas Tania bit her bottom lip more, "Your uncle taught me that" she said softly as she looked back down at the floor. At his next question Tania looked up at him again and she shrugged her shoulders a little "I'm an Omega, being submissive to others is apart of my rank" Tania said with a small shake of her head, watching him carefully Tania sighed softly "And your uncle never liked people trying to stand up to him. He liked his Omega's to be submissive to everyone" she added after a moment as she continued to watch him wondering if she was making him mad by talking about him uncle in such a way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:11 am

Matt rolled his eyes at his beta's reaction before he looked at her oddly. "Tch, the only one who has offended me was my beta and those runts. I'm not going to crack skulls over someone bumping into me" he said. He rose an eyebrow. "Who said that? Last time I checked Alpha's can do what ever the fuck they please and everyone below him has to put up or shut up" he said gruffly. He was noticing her timidness, which he sighed heavily. "If I didn't tell you who I was, would you have been less submissive?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 am

Tania flinched a little when Matt shouted, "Because, you can't kill off the pack on the first night" his beta responded. Throwing a glare at Tania he walked off when Matt said there was nothing to see. Tania slowly raised her head and looked at Matt, "I didn't meant to offend you alpha" she said softly. Biting her bottom lip she took another slight step back from him, "I-I should leave you alone. Alpha's don't spend time socializing with omegas" Tania said as she watched him. His uncle had been cruel to her and Tania had taken it, she didn't want to push Matt incase he reacted towards her exactly like his uncle used. She didn't want to make him mad with her at all.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 am

Matt looked towards his beta, and he growled at him. "I can handle her myself!" he shouted before he looked towards the crowd. "There's nothing to see here!" he roared. He looked back to his beta annoyed. "Why are you appologizing for them?" he asked. The male stood up wheezing and coughing before he ran away with the other males with their tails between their legs. He shook his head and looked towards Tania. "Relax, you didn't do anything wrong" he said calmly before he looked back at his beta. "Leave us!" he said firmly. He sighed heavily feeling like a jerk for lashing out at her. "I'm sorry about that..." he said trying to show he was better than his uncle.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:21 am

Tania took a step back from Matt as soon he said he was the alpha, he growls sent light shivers down her spine and she had to bite her bottom lip to stop herself from making any sort of noise, as the others tried to start a fight with him one of the previous alpha's betas came up to Tania and pushed her aside. "Don't speak unless you are spoken to runt" he snapped at Tania before he looked at Matt, "They don't know what they are saying alpha, please excuse them" he said. Tania bowed her head a little and looked down at the ground, she didn't want the alpha of all people to be her mate, he was as terrifying as his uncle was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"Was it fate? Was it justice? Was it necessary?" These were the questions circling around the new alpha's head as he ascended the hierarchy of the pack. It was indeed a great surprise to the rest of the pack, but not to the beta who was the father of the new alpha. The beta spoke of no threat to the former alpha as a passive-aggressive tactic to overthrow his oppressive brother. The enforcers were skeptical that the quiet pup they knew were capable of leading the pack, but they had no idea how things turned out this way. The change in the structure of the pack was so radical that it was hard to follow, but the biggest change was with the demeanor of the pack mate who turned into the new alpha.

The party was pretty large, and the alpha wondered around feeling overwhelmed with the celebration. He felt someone bump into him, and he let out a deep low intimidating growl. "Watch where you're going!" he roared. He clenched his fist feeling the urge to fight, but he relaxed to the soft female voice. His snarled and growled still feeling irritated and claustrophobic. He looked around before he closed his eyes, and he sighed deeply after he noticed her amorous gaze. "My name is Mattiew, I'm the Alpha" he said sternly. Matt had undergone a great physical change as his body put on a lot of muscle in the past couple of years. He left the pack to undergo intense training, but there were a lot of heads turning when he roamed the crowd.

The crowd began to chatter to each other when he said he was the Alpha, and a couple of males approached him, which they laughed at him. Matt looked at them annoyed, and he turned towards them growling. "Do you find something funny?" he raised his voice. They snickered. "You are no alpha! You abandon the pack, and think we'll forget?" one said with great disdain. Matt's mood shifted from annoyed to apathetic as he quickly grabbed the male by the neck. "Are you still loyal to my uncle?" he asked. The male flailed and gagged trying to struggle free, and the others froze with fear at Matt's intimidating voice and actions. Matt released the male's limp body to the ground, which he looked up at the others who were cowering behind their incapacitated friend. "N-n-no...we hate him!" they mumbled.

The crowd stopped talking and stared at the males' pathetic attempt to challenge Matt's authority, but they knew full well what Matt was capable of. He did not need to say anything as the past alpha would have killed the lot of them for showing any hind of opposition. Matt's strength made some of the enforcers believe that Matt killed the alpha, but they said nothing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 am

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 82225-bigthumbnail

Tania was an Omega in her pack, her Alpha had been a cruel man but Tania was thankful he had died from an attack. But she was nervous because their new Alpha was the nephew of their dead Alpha. The pack was holding a party for their arriving Alpha and his Beta's and Enforcers, Tania wandered around the party wearing a simple floral dress and ballet flats. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail, looking around she bumped into a very solid chest and made a small noise, stumbling back a little Tania looked up at the man "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Tania" she said with a sweet smile as she looked at him. She could feel her wolf inside of her stirring and the word 'Mate' whispered through her head, oh, she had finally bumped into her mate. "What position do you hold with the other pack coming here?" Tania asked happily, she was almost bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation of knowing who the man, her mate, in front of her was.

(I would looooove for the guy who is her mate to be the new alpha. Maybe his tough a first and treats Tania a bit roughly until they get to know her. I'm thinking his uncle used to abuse Tania all of the time and when she finds out the guy she bumped into is the new alpha she's scared of him for a while until she learns to trust him. Feel free to jump in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8