Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Clive sighed at the question, "Have you ever heard of the phrase 'better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it'?" He asked as he bit off another piece of fruit from the end of his blade, "This stuff has saved me countless times on my travels. I'd rather not leave it behind." He spoke between chews on the fruit, "Besides. It goes good with the environmental protection." After a swallow he glanced back up to Lita, "So we're kind of similar."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:04 am

"As long as they can't see them, it should be okay" Lita said after a moment or two of thinking, "Can't you go a day without your armor?" she asked with a frown wondering if he really needed to wear it outside. When he said that being out in the toxic zones had it's ups and downs she made a nod of her head, "I see" Lita said softly before she smiled lightly at him. "I like spending time on my own. I'm the only one that lives the furthest from the little town some of us rejects have put together" she said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:27 am

The idea of not carrying a weapon seemed more of an abstract concept than the isea that he was going to be meeting up with a race known for killing his own, "Would they feel threatened if I just kept a knife and pistol?" He asked partly serious and partly joking. Then came the idea of not scaring anyone, "That will be hard considering that Im' more than likely going to need my armor and mask just to walk around the toxic zones." He dove his knife back down in the fruit and was about to bite the sweet treat when she asked if he liked it out here, "It has its ups and downs. The up side, I don't have to worry about thieves in the contained cities. The down side, it gets kind of lonely out here. I'm usually alone for long periods of time. To the point that a simple conversation is a luxury."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Lita shrugged as she sat back and watched as Clive dug into the tin of peaches, "I personally would recommend not taking any weapons with you so you don't look like a threat" she said with a shrug. Just watching him digging into the tin made her smile and shake her head a little, "Generally as a rule we run in the other direction when we see normals, but they wont run away from you when they see you with me...just...try not to scare anyone" Lita said softly as she moved a little; raised her legs and wrapped her arms around her knees comfortably. "Do you like being out here?" she asked tipping her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Clive eagerly grabbed for the tin before anything else offered. He quickly drew out the knife on his belt and used the blade to open the can to reveal the sweet fruit inside. That same knife dove into the can and pulled out a slice from inside, "You can promise they won't rip my arms and legs off so long as I keep my weapons to myself right?" He asked with the dripping peach skewered to the end of his knife.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Lita made a nod of her head when he said that he could always go for a meal, moving onto her knees she opened the trunk and began to dig through it. Finding a box of crackers, another packet of chips and some tinned peaches Lita moved and placed them near Clive so he could reach them easily. Looking at him she frowned a little when he asked what her people's civilization was like, "Um...well...I think it would be easier to show you...so, I can show you tomorrow" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Clove. Scratched at his head when things fell silent for a moment. The ambient sounds around him were calming as strange as it was. Perhaps it was finally having some company on his long excursions, but it was nice, "Food? Yeah. I could always go for a meal." He said to her as he relaxed in her presence, "Just to pass the time. What are your people's civilizations like?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:58 pm

(It's cool! I know the feeling)

Lita made a slow nod of her head as she stopped running her fingers through her hair, "I think I understand" she said with a small frown. Shaking her head a little Lita sat down and crossed her legs under herself comfortably as she studied Clive, he was interesting and he also made her feel like she liked him even though she didn't really know him. Chewing on her bottom lip for a moment she frowned again a little, "Are you hungry?" Lita asked, she didn't mind about her own lack of eating she could always eat through the food she had stored away to make up for not eating much if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 pm

(Sorry about the wait. It's been something like hell over here and I've lost track of time.)

Clive was again at a loss for words even with Lita's little comment. He really got a kiss on the cheek from her. Even with her being what she was, she was still a young woman. His head shook to bring himself from that stupor, "Yeah. And the patch thing in all just feels weird. The empty head feeling isn't something I rather enjoy." He said to her before watching her pulling the tangles from her hair.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Lita looked back at Clive and saw half of his face going red making her grin at him, "What? No funny comment?" she asked as she put the lid back on her bottle and put it down. "But, again, I don't see why it would creep them out. I mean, it's better than walking around with the patch over your eye all of the time" Lita said with a smile, running her fingers through her hair Lita winced a little feeling her fingers get tangled but she continued to run her fingers through her hair making sure there was nothing in it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:38 pm

That small sensation he felt from the scarred tissue of a bullet wound seemed to send a good set of chills up his spine, The kiss on his cheek that followed didn't make him fare much better agains the sudden display of possible affection, "Well. Um." He started losing what sense of humor he was showng as red lit up half of his face.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Lita tipped her head to the side a little as she looked at Clive's glass eye, reaching out she lightly brushed her fingers near his glass eye before she frowned at him a little. "I don't see why it would creep them out" she said with a shrug. Watching him for a moment as she thought over his words before she moved closer to him and pressed a fleeting kiss on his cheek, moving away she walked over to the trunk so than there was space between the two of them and she grabbed a water bottle out for herself, opened it and took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Clive tapped one side of his head with the white eye, "I've only got one eye. Doesn't make much more difference to me what you look like." He spoke before taking that bottle offered to him. He was about to take a drink when he made the comment about wanting a girl that'll open her legs, "Some guys are like that. Some not. That mostly just the drive to keep things going. Me? Let's face it, I'd be lucky if I got some girl to kiss me let alone go to bed with me. The glass eye thing creeps them out."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Seeing his smirk Lita frowned at him before she blushed when he said she had a pretty face and was good looking, "I'm pretty sure being tattooed as a reject and being covered in scars doesn't make someone pretty or good looking" she said and crinkled her nose a little. Opening the trunk again Lita grabbed out a full water bottle she had and walked up to Clive and held it out to him, "I'm pretty sure most guys, even the male rejects around here, want a girl who is willing to open her legs to them" she said with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:14 am

Clive lifted an eye brow at the mention that she was segregated from males in the labs, "Well, I get why you're not familiar with guys then." He just smirked when she told him that she trusted him because he didn't shoot her, "Shooting a pretty face like yours would have been a crime against humanity. Good looking girl like you. I bet you'd make some guy proud if they managed to snag you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Lita laughed and shook her head, "Not all rejects are women you dope" she said with a grin as she sat down on top of her trunk. "The labs never let us spend time with the men in the program, we were always segregated. The only men I was ever around were the doctors" Lita explained, licking her lips a little she shrugged ignoring the pain it brought her. "I'm only trusting you because you didn't blow my brains out when you saw me" Lita said logically.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Clive was rather enjoying the little jokes they spoke to each other, "Hey. Can't blame a guy for trying." He shrugged his shoulders before leaning on the wall. He watched her slip her shirt back on before adding his own bit to her side of the conversation, "Not been around men? What? Are all of your kind women or something?" He asked while crossing his arms over his chest, "You seem to be doing alright with me though?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Lita looked at Clive asked for a kiss to clear the tab making her laugh, "A kiss to clear the tab? I don't think so". Shaking her head a little Lita picked up her needle and thread and stitched herself up carefully, when she was done she looked at Clive as she pulled her shirt back on making sure to be careful of her shoulder. "Besides, I don't know what kind of 'girl' I am, never spent much time around men" she said shrugging her shoulders as much as she could comfortably as she watched Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Clive was glad that Lita could keepa good sense of humor despite what had been going on and what just happened, "Well, I guess I'll have to start a tab on you then."He approached the main knot he had pulled into place and chuckled at her comment, "Oh no. I only bite if the lady likes it. You I think are more of a deep kiss kind of girl." He commented as the ropes went loose and finally droped like nothing, "Maybe a kiss to clear the tab?" He asked continuing with his jokes.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Lita snorted a little when Clive said she could thank him later and that he took cash, "I don't have any cash, sorry" she said and rolled her eyes before she moved a little. "You can untie me now, I'll stitch myself up" Lita said with a small sigh. She was getting rather good at stitching herself up, it had taken a few attempts before Lita's stitches had become neater and neater. Her first ever attempt had been messy and painful but it was a learning curve for her. "Or if you plan to keep me tied up don't bite me" Lita joked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Clive took care in attempting to remove the bullet from the wound in her arm. He was just trying to get a bullet out of her arm, not open a bigger wound and accidentally cause her to bleed out. The sounds of metal on glass signalled that he was finished and the bullet was safely removed from her arm, "You can thank me later. I take cash." He joked again to attempt to take her edge off.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

"Who in their right mind likes being bitten?" Lita asked still looking confused as all get out, when he said it was going to sting like a bitch Lita made a nod of her head and tried to brace herself. Feeling the sting Lita swore and jerked away from Clive, her body wanted nothing more than to slug Clive. Clenching her jaw tightly Lita closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breathes before standing still again, opening her eyes she looked at Clive "That hurt! I really want to knock you out right now" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Clive chuckled at her response, "Like you wouldn't believe. One time she literally squeeled when I gave her a bite on the inner leg. I laughed so hard I got kicked out of the house." He continued as he grabbed a large set of tweezers, "It's not so bad. Could have broken something in the process. Like shattering a bone or something." He said to her before taking a deep breath, "OK. This part is going to sting like a bitch, but should only be a minute or two." He said to her before the sting of the procedure started.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Lita frowned as she looked at Clive, "Off? Like sexually?" she asked looking confused. In the labs she and other rejects only got very minimal lessons on sex but she had never heard of someone enjoying being bitten before but it sounded weird to enjoy something like that. "Normally I would dig the bullet out myself, but I don't think I'll be able to get this one...never been shot in the shoulder before" Lita said with a small laugh as she looked at the bandage that still covered her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Clive chuckled at the comment, "I supose there is that too." An amused chuckle came up from his throat as she tested the rope strength to ensure she wouldn't break loose and hurt him, "It's not all that weird. I knew this one girl back when that had this odd thing where she liked to get bitten to get herself off." He continued the routine ashe gathered what he would need to remove the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next