Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fallen from grace [open/mature later]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

fallen from grace [open/mature later] Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallen from grace [open/mature later]   fallen from grace [open/mature later] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 am

"P-please don't hurt me! I saw you crying, so I thought I would come and talk to you about it." A teenage boy stood before her, about 5'9" and scared out of his mind. He couldn't sleep, so he had gone for a walk, but he came across a crying girl. "My names Pryce. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5802
Registration date : 2008-12-23

fallen from grace [open/mature later] Empty
PostSubject: fallen from grace [open/mature later]   fallen from grace [open/mature later] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm

fallen from grace [open/mature later] Tumblr_mvs28mnCUf1szbceio1_500
Laurie didn't know what she was going to do, she had fallen from heaven and everything was so strange for her. Before her brothers had ripped her wings out they had told her she was destined for something great, she didn't know what they had meant. Shaking her head a little Laurie sat down on a bench and cradled her head in her hands, she didn't like the feeling of being human it was as if she was weak and pathetic. Hearing a noise Laurie raised her head quickly and looked around, it was late at night and she didn't think many people would be in a park. "Who's there?" Laurie demanded with a frown, she could feel a tingling sensation shoot though her skin. She didn't know why, but she could still feel others like herself; getting to her feet Laurie squared her shoulders wondering if she would be able to fight in the vessel she had taken.
Back to top Go down

fallen from grace [open/mature later]
Page 1 of 1