Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 am

Gen blushed. Her voice was quite beautiful, like an angel. Contemplating what to do, he heard her question and saw the distress on her face. "well... Do you want to leave? You don't have to if you don't want to." he knew it was a deadly decision, but the look on her face told him her leaving wasn't much of a better idea. "I'll get a bed ready for you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 am

"Nice to meet you Gen" Era said softly, hearing him ask himself what he did down Era's blushed deepened considerably. "Uh...w-would you like me to leave?" she asked nervously as she tugged on the bottom of the shirt again, yes she had an apartment to go to but it honestly wasn't an ideal place to live as most people in her apartment building were more on the questionable side of life and tended to make Era feel uncomfortable and unsafe.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 am

He blushed a bit. She was quite beautiful, but alas, she was a werewolf, and he a vampire. "H-hi Era. M-my name is Gen." He wasn't quite sure what to think. If anyone came to his home right now, Era could be in serious trouble. And then he'd be next. "Crap... now what do I do?" he said out loud. Here was a werewolf in his home, but he couldn't just throw her back out onto the cold streets.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 am

Era blushed a little when he asked if she had been the wolf he had just fed and she gave a shy nod of her head, "Yeah" she said slowly and nibbled on her bottom lip as she tugged at the bottom of the shirt slightly before she looked at him properly. "I'm Era" she said with him a small smile hoping he wasn't going to freak out on her or anything.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:33 am

Gen smiled as he watched the little wolf eat up the steak. After she was done, he picked up the plate and washed it, and when he got back to the living room, she was gone. He heard a noise coming from his room, and shortly afterwards a girl wearing his button up shirt came down the stairs. "Wait... Were you the wolf... That I just fed?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Listening to him Era gave a small yip in response to him talking to himself, sitting patiently with him in the kitchen as he grilled the steak she trotted after him into the living room. Watching him for a moment she relaxed and quickly ate up the streak which he had put on a plate for her, licking her chops she looked around for a second before she walked out of the living room. She wanted to be walking around on two legs again. Finding his bedroom she walked inside and shifted back into her human form, opening one of his draws she pulled out a button up shirt and pulled it on, walking out of the bedroom while doing up the buttons she headed back to the living room and looked at him with a small smile "Thanks" Era said softly.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:08 pm

"Makes sense. The wolf wants meat." Gen said to himself as he pulled out the steak. He was originally saving it for a special occasion, but he had a hungry wolf, so he was able to let go. Getting out a pan, he started the stove up and began grilling the steak. When it was ready, he cut it up and placed it on a plate, setting it down in the living room for her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 am

Looking up at him when he opened the fridge Era got to her paws and looked inside, finding a streak her stomach growled softly and she nudged the steak with her nose showing that that was what she wanted. She wasn't going to pull the steak out of the fridge herself, that would have been rude. Moving backwards so he had enough room to move Era sat back on her hunches and watched him carefully curious about what he was going to do with the steak.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:37 am

Gen rolled his eyes when she looked at him, then shook his head. Hearing her cute little tip, he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "See anything you like? Let me know and I'll make it." he said to the hungry little wolf.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:03 am

Hearing him laugh at her sniffing around Era looked over her shoulder and shot him a distasteful look before she saunted away from him and quickly found the kitchen, once in there she trotted over to the fridge and sat in front of it waiting for him to come and get some food for her. She was hungry but she wasn't about to shift in front of him and look through the fridge completely naked even though she wanted to. Getting a little impatient with waiting Era looked up at the fridge and gave a loud yip to tell him where she was if he didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:50 pm

They arrived at his house not long afterwards. It wasn't much, but he lived alone, so it was more than enough. Unlocking the door and allowing her to enter, he took a look behind him, then entered. Shutting the door behind him, he saw Era sniffing all around, which made him laugh a bit.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Era closed her eyes happily when he scratched behind her ears. Opening her eyes when he spoke she got to her paws and trotted after him wondering where his home was, she was a curious little thing and that showed easily in the fact she was walking after someone she didn't know who she was pretty sure was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:21 pm

He felt her fur, freezing cold from being outside so long. Scratching behind her ears, he said, "poor thing, you look hungry tired and cold. You may be a wolf, but I'll take you to my house. Come on" he got up and started home, hoping the wolf would follow.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:47 pm

Era tipped her head to the side and looked at his hand for a second before she moved a little and bumped her nose against his finger tips, watching him she carefully moved forwards a little as she ducked her head down slightly and tried to move his hand on top of her head. She had an itch behind her ears and wanted him to scratch it for her.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:05 pm

"Aww, we'll aren't you a cutie?" Gen bent down and held his hand out to her to see if she was friendly. He had a slight issue detecting werewolves due to an incident during his younger years. But he didn't mind anyway. This wolf seemed pretty nice, and he wondered why...
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) Brunettes%20abstract%20wings%20flowers%20long%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20original%20characters_wallpaperswa.com_81

Era was out walking the streets in her wolf form, in this form she was smaller than other wolves and looked more like someones pet. Finding a relatively well lit area with people walking by and going about their business the sweet smell of food almost made her mouth water making her realize just how hungry she was, whining a little Era paced up and down a little debating if she could risk running inside and steal something off someones plate. After a moment she sat back on her hunches deciding it was a bad idea. Her sliver-white orbs looked up at people walking by hoping someone, anyone would by her some nice warm food as it was starting to be a cold night. Seeing a man walking towards her Era raised her snout and took a sniff of the air, he didn't smell like everyone else walking by. He smelt different. He wasn't a werewolf, Era was sure of that but she was sure he was a vampire. She had not problems with that, getting off of her hunches and onto her paws she shook out her pelt a little before she wandered up to the man and butted her head lightly against his legs and gave a small yip at him before sitting back on her hunches on the cold pavement and watching him carefully, she wanted him to understand that she was hungry and despite her wonderful pelt; cold. Era was always a bit lonely and didn't want to return to her tiny apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])   Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Walks (open [maybe mature later on])
Page 1 of 1