Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*untitled*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

*untitled* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *untitled*   *untitled* I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:48 pm

((can u add more please))

rejala and kirano was doing there own thing the leader told him to get them both ready for war in 4 weeks tops .rejala looked at her traner and smiled"wake me up to morw"she said laughing
Back to top Go down
marleck
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

*untitled* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *untitled*   *untitled* I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:40 am

Siegfried sighed heavily...
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

*untitled* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *untitled*   *untitled* I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:58 am

kirano was hiding again and rejala was jest asleep again the day bright and also dark as rejala sleeped kirano was in his box again scared of every thing ven the little cat that pasted by ."aghh"he said hiding .a man came by seeing this he laughed at the two and looked at siegfried "you call this traned there,scared of there own shadows and as for rejala ,lazy as fuck."he yelled the man that yelled at him was a high camander he looked at them one more time and left leaveing rejala and kirano doing the same thing as always
Back to top Go down
marleck
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

*untitled* Empty
PostSubject: *untitled*   *untitled* I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:23 am

Siegfried folded his arms and sighed... "Kirano, Rejala, stay aware!" He said as three simulacrums attacked the two recruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*untitled* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *untitled*   *untitled* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*untitled*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: